Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart gave Evermist a small nod. She parted her jaw sniffing for any scent of rabbit. Come on Rabbits, where are you!!! She licked her lips as she focused her vision on the blindingly bright snow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloudy ~ Creek was trotting back to camp mouthful of prey when, he saw the two shes catch the plump rabbit. He padded over to them a amazed expression spreaded across his white face.
"Wow, spectacular hunt guys! I really liked how you worked together to catch the rabbit." He praised the fellow warriors.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Pearblossom's eyes softened even more. "I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "But I think he will be fine." she smiled with a purr.
Hawktalon nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess he will." replied the tom with a smile. He looked around the camp, spotting Spiderpaw a few lengths away. "Hey Spiderpaw! I have somebody I want you to meet!" called Hawktalon, hoping his son heard him.

Spiderpaw made his way over to his father with a small smile. He looked at Pearblossom with a tilt of her head. "hello Pearblossom." meowed the blind tom, letting out a small purr. He sat down beside Hawktalon, giving his chest fur a few licks. He looked around to see if Thistlepaw would show up, so that he could meet Pearblossom too.
@Charmer
(I didn't feel like duplicating Hawktalon)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess he will." replied the tom with a smile. He looked around the camp, spotting Spiderpaw a few lengths away. "Hey Spiderpaw! I have somebody I want you to meet!" called Hawktalon, hoping his son heard him.

Spiderpaw made his way over to his father with a small smile. He looked at Pearblossom with a tilt of her head. "hello Pearblossom." meowed the blind tom, letting out a small purr. He sat down beside Hawktalon, giving his chest fur a few licks. He looked around to see if Thistlepaw would show up, so that he could meet Pearblossom too.
@Charmer
(I didn't feel like duplicating Hawktalon)
@BTS.official.__

(Not a problem. Hey there BTS )

Thistlepaw was not more than a few tail-lengths behind his brother. There was his father, sitting in the clearing with Spiderpaw and... a shecat. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he padded forward, one of his black ears giving a twitch as he watched his brother and father snuggle up. The small tom had always gotten he sense that since Spiderpaw's accident, his brother had their father's heart. Sometimes it felt like there wasn't enough to go around. It was an ember of jealously buried in an inferno of shame. What kind of awful brother gets upset when his sibling goes blind and his parent gives him more attention. He came forward to sit in front of his father, his tail thumping the ground. "Hey dad," he said, his narrowed eyes fixed on the shecat.

Old December 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@BTS.official.__

(Not a problem. Hey there BTS )

Thistlepaw was not more than a few tail-lengths behind his brother. There was his father, sitting in the clearing with Spiderpaw and... a shecat. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he padded forward, one of his black ears giving a twitch as he watched his brother and father snuggle up. The small tom had always gotten he sense that since Spiderpaw's accident, his brother had their father's heart. Sometimes it felt like there wasn't enough to go around. It was an ember of jealously buried in an inferno of shame. What kind of awful brother gets upset when his sibling goes blind and his parent gives him more attention. He came forward to sit in front of his father, his tail thumping the ground. "Hey dad," he said, his narrowed eyes fixed on the shecat.
Hawktalon let out a smile towards his other son, a purr rising in his throat. "Thistlepaw this is Pearblossom." Hawktaloin introduced the she-cat. Hawktalon placed his tail on Thistlepaw's foot before giving his ear a quick scratch. The tom glanced at Spiderpaw, hardly being able to look at his son's injuries.

Spiderpaw felt his father's gaze burn into his fur, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Do you need anything?" The apprentice asked his father, scooting away from him a bit. "Nothing." Spiderpaw heard him say. Hopefully it's not about the scars. I hate it when clanmates look at them. It's not my fault I got injured. I wasn't asking for it.
@BTS.official.__

Last edited by Barnabas; December 11th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon let out a smile towards his other son, a purr rising in his throat. "Thistlepaw this is Pearblossom." Hawktaloin introduced the she-cat. Hawktalon placed his tail on Thistlepaw's foot before giving his ear a quick scratch. The tom glanced at Spiderpaw, hardly being able to look at his son's injuries.

Spiderpaw felt his father's gaze burn into his fur, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Do you need anything?" The apprentice asked his father, scooting away from him a bit. "Nothing." Spiderpaw heard him say. Hopefully it's not about the scars. I hate it when clanmates look at them. It's not my fault I got injured. I wasn't asking for it.
@BTS.official.__

@BTS.official.__

"Hello," the tom said to Pearblossom, finally averting his gaze as just in time to have his father lean forward and scratch his ear. He batted at the larger tom's paw and rubbed his head with his foreleg to smooth out his fur the way he had it. Then looked up at Pearblossom again, catching the hint that he was supposed to be more polite. "Are you my dad's... friend?" he asked Mate! he screamed in his head.

(Thistle: "You're not my real mom!" *runs off to listen to Linkin Park and DeathCab for Cutie*)

Old December 11th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@BTS.official.__

"Hello," the tom said to Pearblossom, finally averting his gaze as just in time to have his father lean forward and scratch his ear. He batted at the larger tom's paw and rubbed his head with his foreleg to smooth out his fur the way he had it. Then looked up at Pearblossom again, catching the hint that he was supposed to be more polite. "Are you my dad's... friend?" he asked Mate! he screamed in his head.

(Thistle: "You're not my real mom!" *runs off to listen to Linkin Park and DeathCab for Cutie*)
Hawktalon looked at Thistlepaw as he asked if Pearblossom was his friend. "Yeah she's my friend." replied Hawktalon. The tom looked at his son. Hopefully he don't think he's my mate. We nearly just met. That would be weird. Would it? Hawktalon shook the thought out of his head, starting to stare off into space.
@BTS.official.__

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:08 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight began to pad towards the lake, waiting for EaglePelt to follow her. She felt happy to be able to spend time with him, hoping he felt the same glow in his heart.
The blind tom followed Hareflight's sweet, warm scent through the moor land. He bounded foward until he was beside her, matching her stride perfectly step for step, as though the two cats were meant to be strolling along together, in perfect harmony.
Eventually EaglePelt could hear water lapping up ahead. He pricked his ears, then bounded ahead, pausing beside the water. The blind tom bent his head for a drink, his pink tongue lapping up water. He beckoned with his tail for his companion to join him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The blind tom followed Hareflight's sweet, warm scent through the moor land. He bounded foward until he was beside her, matching her stride perfectly step for step, as though the two cats were meant to be strolling along together, in perfect harmony.
Eventually EaglePelt could hear water lapping up ahead. He pricked his ears, then bounded ahead, pausing beside the water. The blind tom bent his head for a drink, his pink tongue lapping up water. He beckoned with his tail for his companion to join him.
Hareflight looked out over the serene water, feeling an immediate sense of calm. She padded forward to stand behind EaglePelt. She noticed him beckoning her to drink and did so, lowering her head to lap up the cool, refreshing liquid. She drank until she had her fill, then looked out once again at the still water, twitching her ears and purring, "Isn't it beautiful? I just love how calm it makes me feel. Water has always had that effect on me." She turned her eyes to her companion, waiting for a response.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:39 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight looked out over the serene water, feeling an immediate sense of calm. She padded forward to stand behind EaglePelt. She noticed him beckoning her to drink and did so, lowering her head to lap up the cool, refreshing liquid. She drank until she had her fill, then looked out once again at the still water, twitching her ears and purring, "Isn't it beautiful? I just love how calm it makes me feel. Water has always had that effect on me." She turned her eyes to her companion, waiting for a response.
The blind tom lifted his head, swiping his tongue over his maw to remove any traces of water from his whiskers. He settled on the shore, tucking his forepaws underneath his chest, gesturing with his tail for her to settle beside him. Then he turned his sightless gaze out over the water, feeling at peace listening to the lake lapping along the bank.
EaglePelt flicked an ear at her words. ''It would be beautiful if I could see it'' he meowed bitterly. Then, in a softer, more shy mew, he asked ''Would you... Would you describe it to me?''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The blind tom lifted his head, swiping his tongue over his maw to remove any traces of water from his whiskers. He settled on the shore, tucking his forepaws underneath his chest, gesturing with his tail for her to settle beside him. Then he turned his sightless gaze out over the water, feeling at peace listening to the lake lapping along the bank.
EaglePelt flicked an ear at her words. ''It would be beautiful if I could see it'' he meowed bitterly. Then, in a softer, more shy mew, he asked ''Would you... Would you describe it to me?''
Hareflight stiffened in horror. EaglePelt got around so well, she often forgot her friend was blind, "I'm so sorry! I forgot...I'm a terrible friend." She paused, "It really sounds just as beautiful as it looks." She struggled to describe it, "The water is unmoving and is a light shade of blue. It...It gives you a feeling of peacefulness. It's really nothing that special." She shyly meowed, trying to comfort her friend, lying her tail on his back gently.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Closed Thread