Today 06:28 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 06:22 PM

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:42 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
aspen looked more rabid than a dog with violent rabies. She looked at naruto and instead of shrinking away stood up taller getting into to his face "He's not your pet, he's not your toy, HE'S NOT YOUR PROPERTY!" she started yelling after the two first sentences. And than like a ballon she deflated. Slinking to the corner where she gripped her head and refused to look up, she only spoke but to none in particular "this is your fault... All yours aspen... You didn't protect him like mom wanted... You failed... I've failed" she let out a sickening sob and she buried her face farther into her sweater. Suddenly her head jerked up and she looked at naruto her bloodshot eyes looking almost animal like. "I hurt him. I hurt him? He's like a love sick puppy. He fell in love with a monster and he doesn't even know it! He can't stop himself from trying to please you... But you are to worth his precious time. He may choose love over family but that's because he can't speak for himself anymore" she cried out
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto takes a deep breath and suddenly slaps her “ ... I didn’t make him like. I saved him. He was already like this. Weak, scared and always in fear of me especially when I punish my men. I didn’t hurt him and I never will. I am trying to show him strength and self worth... I didn’t make him like that and I killed the man who did. To the group he’s a pet to me he’s someone who can keep me in check.” He says coldly as he begins to turn around “ he means too much to me to hurt him yes I did... in the past but now. I will never hurt him again. You can call me a monster, a beast or whatever you want to call me but you are not a failure! ..... I am.. “ he says as he puts his hand on the desk “ I am the one in fault here. I knew him before I ... became this monster. I knew him before he was ... in a relationship with that sick man. You knew me as well. The innocent pure boy with golden hair and a pure smile. “ he laughs dryly “ oh how I have fallen. I’m the man you two saved no... I’m the fox you saved.” He says as he begins to look at them. “..... I swore to find you. I swore to repay my debt to you but.... all I have caused is more pain.” He says coldly as he looks away “ I’m the failure.... I’m the monster you fear... I’m the damn devil itself!” He yells in anger as he punches a wall hard making a hole in it. “ .... I’m a coward a fool with a empty dream who hopes for a new beginning.” He begins to sit down on his desk “ but hope is for the weak here. I’m not weak” he says coldly
@Rubinaito
Sage curled his knees up to his chest from where he sat, trembling even more. The shouting and the screaming... he flinched violently as Naruto punched a hole in the wall, looking back and forth from his sister and his lover, his heart beating rapidly with fear and his gaze uncertain. "Please, don't fight." He whispered, his words hardly loud enough to be heard in the midst of Lloyd the chaos. He let out a shuddering whimper, tears beginning to fall down his face, dripping down his cheeks and hitting the floor beneath him. He buried his face in his arms, his shoulders shuddering with each silent sob.

@Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:39 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage curled his knees up to his chest from where he sat, trembling even more. The shouting and the screaming... he flinched violently as Naruto punched a hole in the wall, looking back and forth from his sister and his lover, his heart beating rapidly with fear and his gaze uncertain. "Please, don't fight." He whispered, his words hardly loud enough to be heard in the midst of Lloyd the chaos. He let out a shuddering whimper, tears beginning to fall down his face, dripping down his cheeks and hitting the floor beneath him. He buried his face in his arms, his shoulders shuddering with each silent sob.

@Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness)
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously a bit as he looks at Sage “ .... Sage come here.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up and look at Sage. “ .... don’t be scared come ..” he says calmly
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:11 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously a bit as he looks at Sage “ .... Sage come here.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up and look at Sage. “ .... don’t be scared come ..” he says calmly
( sasuke why did you close the lab of hell? and yes I have been looking for more horror rps please don't judge me!)
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Sage looked up, wiping at his face roughly to get rid of the tears. He stood up obediently and shuffled over to Naruto, head bowed. "I'm sorry..." He sniffled.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; December 12th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage looked up, wiping at his face roughly to get rid of the tears. He stood up obediently and shuffled over to Naruto, head bowed. "I'm sorry..." He sniffled.
Naruto sighs softly as he begins to wipe some of his tears a bit “ no need. It’s my fault. My deeds doesn’t exactly put me in as a good guy.” He says as he begins to suddenly pull him close his eyes looking into sages “ but that doesn’t mean I can’t change. I lead this group but you are also a part of this group. Speak my dear what do you desire from me?”
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:38 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Naruto sighs softly as he begins to wipe some of his tears a bit “ no need. It’s my fault. My deeds doesn’t exactly put me in as a good guy.” He says as he begins to suddenly pull him close his eyes looking into sages “ but that doesn’t mean I can’t change. I lead this group but you are also a part of this group. Speak my dear what do you desire from me?”
Sage buried his face in Naruto's shoulder despite being taller, his eyes squeezing shut. "..." He considered Naruto's question, but he could remember Winter and Sasuke's reactions to him... vividly. If Naruto showed any sign of weakness, he'd get hurt and Sage knew he wouldn't be able to help him. His fingers tightened slightly and he swallowed back a lump. "D-Don't let-let m-me ge-get in the w-way of wh-what you-you need t-to do to k-keep l-leading th-this g-group." He shivered, trying to calm himself down enough to be able to speak more coherently. "They'll k-kill you if you sh-show any weakness because of me. They'll kill me too." He whispered. "That's what I want from you. I want you to live and keep ahold of this place."

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:14 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage buried his face in Naruto's shoulder despite being taller, his eyes squeezing shut. "..." He considered Naruto's question, but he could remember Winter and Sasuke's reactions to him... vividly. If Naruto showed any sign of weakness, he'd get hurt and Sage knew he wouldn't be able to help him. His fingers tightened slightly and he swallowed back a lump. "D-Don't let-let m-me ge-get in the w-way of wh-what you-you need t-to do to k-keep l-leading th-this g-group." He shivered, trying to calm himself down enough to be able to speak more coherently. "They'll k-kill you if you sh-show any weakness because of me. They'll kill me too." He whispered. "That's what I want from you. I want you to live and keep ahold of this place."
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses sages cheek “ ... I understand. But how about when we are alone? When the gang is out and busy and you and I are all alone? What would you want from me than?” He says as he begins to hold sages hand “ do you wish to remain just a pet to me? Or something more? Something important to me. Something that only you can be. “ he says calmly as he begins to place sages hand on his fast beating heart “ what Than?”
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses sages cheek “ ... I understand. But how about when we are alone? When the gang is out and busy and you and I are all alone? What would you want from me than?” He says as he begins to hold sages hand “ do you wish to remain just a pet to me? Or something more? Something important to me. Something that only you can be. “ he says calmly as he begins to place sages hand on his fast beating heart “ what Than?”
Sage trembled a little, looking at Naruto with tear filled eyes. "I just want to be loved, and you already do that for me." He said, voice hushed.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage trembled a little, looking at Naruto with tear filled eyes. "I just want to be loved, and you already do that for me." He said, voice hushed.
He laughs softly “ ... I loved you like a friend. Now ..” he begins to touch Sages cheek leaning forward “ I shall love you like a lover~” he says as he begins to suddenly and softly kiss the boy