Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 02:29 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sickness in our minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Derick walked around in the abandoned house, looking for some food. “Vianna, Hailey, and Mickey! I found a can of beans!” He shouted, smirking. Maybe if I can get one of them happy and fed... The young man smiled at the idea of getting to kiss one. “Mmmhmmm...” He hummed, putting the can in his green side bag. Crouching down, he looked at the lower cabinets of the kitchen. A box of noodles for Mac and cheese lay on its side. “Too bad we don’t have milk...” He said. Placing the box in his bag, he started to whistle Old McDonald’s.
@Redwood Sienna @CinnamonCookie
https://black-warriorsonline-profile...-roleplay.html
Mickey woke up, yawning rhen pushing her black and white hair back. She looked at Derick then groaned inwardly, rolling her eyes. "Hello, Derick." She said, standing up. "What time is it?"
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Mickey woke up, yawning rhen pushing her black and white hair back. She looked at Derick then groaned inwardly, rolling her eyes. "Hello, Derick." She said, standing up. "What time is it?"
“Hmmm...10:23? AM. I see you decided to wake up from your nap? We should head towards the next house to loot. Any Idea where Vianna and Hailey are?” Derick said, standing up and brushing off his knees.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:10 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

"Nice!" Vianna shouted to Derick.

"Vianna." Hailey whispered.
"I know I'm usually the optimistic one, but how will that help us?" Hailey asked confused.

"In the wasteland you take what you get. Plus, a can of beans is a lot when you think of the circumstances." Vianna replied.

Hailey nodded in agreement.

They headed towards Derick and Mickey.

Vianna sniffed the air. "We should make a bunker. I suspect bad things in the future. There's a wave of powerful radiation coming in."

Hailey gathered some laying around planks from outside. She took them to a nearby house,
Luckily, the house had a shovel in the backyard. Hailey started digging. She linked it to a basement. She placed strong metal on the hole, used some leftover stakes from a tent, and lodged them in the ground. She placed the boards on top. She needed to nail them to the stakes. She found nails but no hammer. "Anyone got a hammer I could use?" She also needed to cut the boards. But right now she needs a hammer.

"It'll still be awhile before the radiation wave comes in, so if you want to loot the next house,
feel free. Vianna said. She sat on the floor.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 12th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
"Nice!" Vianna shouted to Derick.

"Vianna." Hailey whispered.
"I know I'm usually the optimistic one, but how will that help us?" Hailey asked confused.

"In the wasteland you take what you get. Plus, a can of beans is a lot when you think of the circumstances." Vianna replied.

Hailey nodded in agreement.

They headed towards Derick and Mickey.

Vianna sniffed the air. "We should make a bunker. I suspect bad things in the future. There's a wave of powerful radiation coming in."

Hailey gathered some laying around planks from outside. She took them to a nearby house,
Luckily, the house had a shovel in the backyard. Hailey started digging. She linked it to a basement. She placed strong metal on the hole, used some leftover stakes from a tent, and lodged them in the ground. She placed the boards on top. She needed to nail them to the stakes. She found nails but no hammer. "Anyone got a hammer I could use?" She also needed to cut the boards. But right now she needs a hammer.

"It'll still be awhile before the radiation wave comes in, so if you want to loot the next house,
feel free. Vianna said. She sat on the floor.
Derick nodded, set down the food, and walked outside to help Hailey. Seeing she needed a hammer, he told her to stand back. Closing his eyes, he held his hand up and used his telekinesis to insert the nails. After he lay down, exhausted. Using his powers drained his energy.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:13 PM
joe mama

Hailey stood there speechless.
"Thanks!" She said after a while. She headed to an abandoned workplace, and grabbed a wireless saw.
Luckily it still worked. She sawed the boards and made a door. It didn't work because of the nails. She closed her eyes, put her hand on her temple, and made the door function.

Vianna walked over to Hailey
"Woah." She said after Hailey made the doors function.

Hailey smiled and and cut the metal. She climbed into the bunker. She started moving around some furniture, she made it look cool. The basement was pretty big, there were some rooms down there. She put herself with Vianna since they're good friends. She left everyone else choose their own room.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Hailey stood there speechless.
"Thanks!" She said after a while. She headed to an abandoned workplace, and grabbed a wireless saw.
Luckily it still worked. She sawed the boards and made a door. It didn't work because of the nails. She closed her eyes, put her hand on her temple, and made the door function.

Vianna walked over to Hailey
"Woah." She said after Hailey made the doors function.

Hailey smiled and and cut the metal. She climbed into the bunker. She started moving around some furniture, she made it look cool. The basement was pretty big, there were some rooms down there. She put herself with Vianna since they're good friends. She left everyone else choose their own room.
Derick sighed. After Hailey finished he went in and chose his room. There was a small room in the corner that had an old poster of some band. To the left lay a queen-sized bed and a desk. To the right was a closet. Walking over, he opened it and looked inside. A rag doll that was missing an eye and it’s dress was in tatters. The young man picked it up. It reminded him of his younger sister Lollia. She was tooken by the white jackets 3 Year’s back, before he met the girls. A tiny tear rolled down his cheek, landing on the plastic toy. I will find you little sister...I promise. Wiping his tears away, he put the doll back carefully and slumped onto the bed.
(Does Hailey have telekinesis as well? If so, why didn’t she just do what Derick did? Or can she not move stuff, but manipulate objects? Like having a steel bar stat a steel bar, but is flexible like rubber.)
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:54 PM
joe mama

(She can manipulate objects)
Vianna entered her and Hailey's room.
There were two small beds, a rug, a closet, and a desk. The desk didn't have a chair, so she moved it to her bed. She opened the one drawer and found a chocolate bar. She took it outside the room and put it on a table that they were now using to hold food. She entered her room again and continued searching. She found a notepad and and a pencil. She set them on the desk. She looked in the closet and found a suitcase. Inside the suitcase there was a bag of chips, a passport, clothes, mainly beach clothes, sunscreen, and a beach towel. Vianna sighed. "They were going to go on vacation.." She said to herself. A tear rolled down her face. She wiped it away and laid on the bed. She drifted off and fell asleep.

Hailey entered her and Vianna room. She saw Vianna napping, so she decided to do a thorough search. She looked under her bed and found nothing. She looked under Vianna bed and found a bag.
The bag contained 3 water bottles, a can of soup, a flashlight, binoculars, and a med kit. She took the bag to the main room. She put the water and soup on the table, she hung the med kit on a nail, the binoculars on another nail, and she found a cabinet, and put the flashlight in there.

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:52 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

*Violently paps hands on the keyboard several times* *Inhales* OK! So some consideration I have decided to include Ian! This will be a slightly altered version of him, so.. like an alternate universe kind of thing.
Name-Ian Velderrose
Age-17
Gender-Male
Ability-A great cook, quick on his feet.
Personality-Very sweet, can be easily bashful of flustered, a snappy dresser(perhaps a bit vain) but his mood can change to that of a nervous wreck, as the radiation is slowly turning him insane. He clings on to the sanity he has left, but can often let his fear and guilt consume him, making him snap.
Looks- Long messy silver hair, a tattered tuxedo, the sleeves ripped off, showing the long dark purple gloves he wears to hide the dark purple scars that make his entire hand purple, with cracks spreading up the arm. He has a set of green eyes, sharp teeth, and pale skin with a teal tongue. He has a set of cat ears too big for his head that flop down or against his sides when he is emotionally worked up, his only trade mark that hints at his animal forms.
Cat looks(don't question it just do it: A mangy gray longhaired cat with black paw tips.
Wolf looks(^^^: A bulky, gray timberwolf.
Anything else: Many of the features, besides the cat ears, are from radiation, like the hair color, tongue, scars, and teeth.
Questions:
Other:
---_------_-----_-----
Thank you friend.
[/QUOTE]
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
joe mama

Accepted!)

Old December 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Ian woke, rubbing his eyes, and wishing he could have slept longer. He got up, changing from his long and baggy nightshirt to something more distinguished. He walked up to the dusty mirror, his eyes falling upon the long and jagged marks that ran up his arms. His heart rate started to speed up, reminding him of what had happened, but he desperately tried to shrug it off. He wouldn't become like the others. He wanted to be..normal, and stay with his group of friends. He pulled on a dark gray sweater, and put a tuxedo over it. He honestly didn't know who he was fooling,
as the rips in the arms were clearly showing. Last but not least, he slipped his gloves on. Finally done, he walked outside, ready to face the others.
@Edmia @Redwood Sienna

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 13th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.