Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:12 AM

Old December 9th, 2017, 08:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
The tom buried his mouse before he answered, "I need to work on my battle skills more but I'm hoping in the next moon or so." He mewed. "I tend to rely on my strength too much rather then using speed to my advantage." He added.
"Are you pretty fast?" Kestrelpaw asked, a slight frown coming over the she cat's features. She knew some cats preferred to do that, but it was usually because they weren't too fast and they knew it was better for them to use strength rather then speed. Of course, the cats that used speed instead were normally the type of cats who would run away from a fight. There was no shame in that, the she cat had learned, but she remained the type of cat who liked to stay and fight until the end. There was no harm in using speed to her advantage, when she thought to do so, that was. There were some times when she simply didn't think of doing so. It wasn't anything against doing it. The sandy colored feline's tail twitched back and forth, her eyes fixed on the tom as she awaited his response.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:06 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby smiled, the smile lighting up her expression for just a brief moment, her blue eyes growing friendlier and her body relaxing a little. She remembered Leafwatcher showing her his collection for the first time. That was actually quite a special memory to her. Someone had trusted her enough to show her something like that, which made her feel more wanted. Without saying anything, she followed after the tom, her tail twitching lightly behind her - but more out of excitement then anything else. Her eyes shone with pleasure as they reached the collection, and she padded forward to see the different objects. "It's just as beautiful and amazing as I remember." Stormwing had always loved Leafwatcher's collection. She had found it to be one of the most beautiful things that there was, and she stepped carefully to avoid stepping on anything. If even one of the things was broken, she was sure Leafwatcher would be upset. And even if it was something that didn't matter that much, and he wasn't, she would be upset with herself for breaking something so beautiful. "Where's your special rock?" She asked, looking up at him with her icy blue optics. She distinctly remembered him telling her about the rock his... mother had given to him, right? Anyways, Stormwing remembered seeing it as well and it had been quite beautiful too. She would have liked to see that rock again.
Leafwatcher held a relived, happy, and excited edge to him as he went toward his collection as carefully as he could. Leaf-green eyes lit up with excitement like an emerald green flame that was burning in his eyes. He really loved his collection, and knowing that his collection was safe made him happier than he had been in a while. He nodded in agreement, a smile on his muzzle, glancing around at everything, to see if everything was in the right place. He wanted to be sure nothing had been touched. Leafwatcher had always loved his collection as well, ever since he started it as a kit, after his mother gave him his first pebble on that one day. He liked to think of all the good things that had happened before the bad had happened. And, speaking of the pebble, he glanced around, and found it, separated from all the others, just as he had left it. "It's right here." Relive, and happiness was in his tone as he spoke. The bengal tabby carefully grabbed the pebble off from the boulder he put it on, scraping off any mud that he hadn't cleaned off before. And then he turned to Stormwing, eyes lit up still. He was so glad it was still their. He couldn't even describe the happiness he felt at that exact moment. Leafwatcher was just, so happy. Happy that he could make lighten up Stormwing's mood, happy that his collection was okay, and happy to just.. be happy. Happy that he could talk to Stormwing again too.
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Lol why are all your cats being salty/shady to my cats? Like they got something against cats with eating problems or something?! XD)
"Yes! Of course I do!" she crouched down, her white pelt blending in with the snow. She slowly edged forward, now stalking another mouse that had come out of it's burrow for berries. She got as close as she could then pounced, killing it with a bite to the neck. "See?" The warrior was getting cocky.
(Literally it’s Ferngaze’s personality)
Ferngaze smirked,” Good job. Atleast I don’t have to retrain you in hunting.” She hated cats who weren’t exactly like her, well disliked, she hated kittypets those who were clanborn and not like her were just a dislike. Except her annoying littermates, they were okay, in her opinion, but nothing more than that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Literally it’s Ferngaze’s personality)
Ferngaze smirked,” Good job. Atleast I don’t have to retrain you in hunting.” She hated cats who weren’t exactly like her, well disliked, she hated kittypets those who were clanborn and not like her were just a dislike. Except her annoying littermates, they were okay, in her opinion, but nothing more than that.
"Now come on and help me! I'm starving and we still have a clan to feed!"
Starving? Obviously! You don't need to point it out to every cat...they can clearly see you're skinny as a twig!
She took a few bites of the mouse then got bored. "Want this? I've satisfied my hunger...for now..."
FernIce wasn't sure how long until she'd be hungry again...how long until she'd eat another few bites...how long until she gained weight and became the beautiful, healthy, strong she-cat she once was...once...
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Now come on and help me! I'm starving and we still have a clan to feed!"
Starving? Obviously! You don't need to point it out to every cat...they can clearly see you're skinny as a twig!
She took a few bites of the mouse then got bored. "Want this? I've satisfied my hunger...for now..."
FernIce wasn't sure how long until she'd be hungry again...how long until she'd eat another few bites...how long until she gained weight and became the beautiful, healthy, strong she-cat she once was...once...
Ferngaze’s eyes were lit up with rage,” Warriors don’t eat while they hunt, but since your starving, I’m not budging until you finish that little mouse.” She meowed angrily. Watching her stand their, like the mousebrain she was She’s so petite and useless. I could catch more prey alone than with this fleabrain as my hunting partner.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher held a relived, happy, and excited edge to him as he went toward his collection as carefully as he could. Leaf-green eyes lit up with excitement like an emerald green flame that was burning in his eyes. He really loved his collection, and knowing that his collection was safe made him happier than he had been in a while. He nodded in agreement, a smile on his muzzle, glancing around at everything, to see if everything was in the right place. He wanted to be sure nothing had been touched. Leafwatcher had always loved his collection as well, ever since he started it as a kit, after his mother gave him his first pebble on that one day. He liked to think of all the good things that had happened before the bad had happened. And, speaking of the pebble, he glanced around, and found it, separated from all the others, just as he had left it. "It's right here." Relive, and happiness was in his tone as he spoke. The bengal tabby carefully grabbed the pebble off from the boulder he put it on, scraping off any mud that he hadn't cleaned off before. And then he turned to Stormwing, eyes lit up still. He was so glad it was still their. He couldn't even describe the happiness he felt at that exact moment. Leafwatcher was just, so happy. Happy that he could make lighten up Stormwing's mood, happy that his collection was okay, and happy to just.. be happy. Happy that he could talk to Stormwing again too.
The pebble was just as she remembered it, pretty with the light glinting off it, and it was even prettier because she knew it meant something. Leafwatcher's collection was so unique, honestly, she wasn't sure quite what to make of it. "I'm glad it's still here," She mewed in a quiet voice, finally glancing up so that her blue eyes met Leafwatcher's own. Once again, she felt a stab of anger that he had just disappeared. Never once had he tried to contact her in any way, not through another cat or anything, he hadn't even told her where he'd been - not that she was owed that - and now he just came back into her life? That was rough on the young feline and she shifted her weight somewhat uncomfortably. It wasn't that she disliked the tom. But right now it was hard on her to trust him. "I'm glad your whole collection is doing alright, everything looks... in order." The feline cleared her throat, her voice going back to a normal tone, and she looked around at her surroundings in a more... businesslike manner, she supposed it could be called. She was trying to find a way to forgive him, to get past what had happened and just move on with her life, but it was hard to forgive and forget when she had thought about it so many times. Stormwing had lost... an insane amount of cats over the moons. She had lost so many friends. She had lost some of her adoptive family, she had lost so many cats she was in love with. Almost all of them, as a matter of fact. She had lost practically everyone. And now someone was back, and she didn't know whether to be happy or sad or angry. It was a mix of everything, and even though she knew she should be mostly happy, she was mostly angry. Why? Well, for the reasons stated before; he'd never tried to contact her and now here he was, back in her life like he could just walk in and out and never have consequences.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:15 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
"Are you pretty fast?" Kestrelpaw asked, a slight frown coming over the she cat's features. She knew some cats preferred to do that, but it was usually because they weren't too fast and they knew it was better for them to use strength rather then speed. Of course, the cats that used speed instead were normally the type of cats who would run away from a fight. There was no shame in that, the she cat had learned, but she remained the type of cat who liked to stay and fight until the end. There was no harm in using speed to her advantage, when she thought to do so, that was. There were some times when she simply didn't think of doing so. It wasn't anything against doing it. The sandy colored feline's tail twitched back and forth, her eyes fixed on the tom as she awaited his response.
The tom starred off for a few moments as he thought. "I'd say I'm pretty average, not as fast as leaner cats but not as slow as other cats are." He mewed. "But I hate to be the cat that runs off. I'd rather stay and fight for my clan" he added. "I need to learn not to rush, I can rely on my speed as well as my strength."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Using her adorableness to her advantage did sound like a good idea to Marshjump, and he smirked at her comment. "You'll have every cat in the Clans begging for your friendship," The tom purred as he flicked her shoulder lightly. But he knew that he would always be her best friend, just as she would always be his. He might have other "best friends," or close friends, but Mintkit would always be the one cat he could trust with anything and everything. The one cat he knew he could ask for something and she would be there in a flash. The one cat he knew he could count on to be his partner through life. The one cat he couldn't ever see giving up. He glanced up at the sky, eyeing a bird that was flying overhead. It might have been left behind by it's flock, or it could be heading away on it's own, but whatever the reason for it being by itself, Marshjump felt a little sorry for it. Even birds needed someone they could count on, didn't they?

A lot of the cats in the Clan seemed to be pretty fond of birds, despite the fact that the feathery creatures made up the majority of their diet here - and rodents. Rodents and birds were pretty much all ThunderClanners ate, and yet the cats in the Clan felt 'sorry' for birds, he supposed. He could see where they had gotten the idea that birds were so free spirited. That they were so special. He could understand why, a bird did have a very free spirit. But for him, he thought shrews were more special. They were fierce... they were small, but they caught things that were bigger then them, and they put up a fight against other animals. Against a cat they might not stand a chance, but against something that was another smaller creature, they were more vicious then anything else. Marshjump had once seen a couple of shrews taking on a snake together.

One that even he wouldn't have dared go near. In a way, Mintkit reminded him of a shrew. She was fierce, and tough, and would one day take on anything that dared to mess with her. Until she was able to fight better, however, he would be ready to take on whatever it was that chose to bother his best friend. The silence went on, until he gave the urgent-sounding command to Mintkit to "give him her cutest expression." He could see the surprise in her expression, but she still did as he asked - and just as he had thought, she was about the cutest cat he had ever seen. Her blue eyes were wide and innocent, and her ears were pricked until they were to their full height, as adorable as any pleading kit. The sweet-sounding mrrowr she gave him was full of kit-like innocence and question, and the tom had to bite back a sound of adoration.

"That's perfect! If that doesn't do it, lil' Minty, I don't know what will." The tom got the feeling she would be quite the heartbreaker when she got older. At this stage in life she was still small and cute - but as she matured, she would become more and more beautiful until eventually she held the attention of every young tom in the Clan. And Marshjump would be there, to tell those who had bad intentions to back off and to help her when she did eventually fall in love. Of course at that point, he would probably have a family of his own... and Mintkit would be just like his sister. His kits would probably grow up thinking of Mintkit as their aunt.

(they could but that'd be pretty weird since she'll be their MOTHER)
(Haha XDD)
"I'm sure I will!" Mintkit laughed slightly. "Cutest cat in all the Clans, here. I could put a stop to all this fighting with my adorableness~" She sang, ears pricking as she grinned up at the Tom. Oh, she loved Marshjump. She hadn't even had any real friends until she'd met him. And now he was the best one she had, the best one she would ever have. She just felt so different around him than she felt with any other cats. She felt more like she should feel. More emotion. More spunk. More like the young cat she was. Of course she still felt older than she should, she felt wiser and mature. But she felt... More lighthearted. She felt happy. She was more playful and teasing, laughed more, smiled more. It was weird. Marshjump just had that kind of effect on her and really, Mintkit had to admit she didn't understand it. At all. But, that's just how it was. And Mintkit felt that Marshjump would be the only one Mintkit felt like she could really count on - Outside of her parents and siblings of course. But she knew he'd be the best friend she could have.

She tilted her head back to look up, then looked around. A smile tugged at her maw as she watched a squirrel scuttle past and into a tree, and the kit's head cocked slightly to the side. A squirrel. Yeah, her mother loved those. They looked alot different than they did when Snowstar ate them though. And they smelled different too. Kind of... Fresher. Mintkit liked that smell. But if she had to choose a favorite scent it would be... The nursery. She liked the warm, loving, milky scent of the den. She would miss it when she became an apprentice, she'd admit that much. She couldn't help but wonder if her siblings felt the same. Probably not. They probably couldn't wait to be out of the nursery and into the apprentices den. Mintkit chuckled to herself suddenly; By the time they got to explore the territory, Mintkit would already have seen most of it. Too bad her brothers had missed out on this.

Too bad they'd never know Mintkit had been out already. Mintkit hadn't told her siblings and she didn't plan to. Because, what if one of them told Snowstar or Stormstrike? Then she might not be able to hang out with Marshjump again and she wasn't willing to ruin their friendship just to gloat to her siblings. So she'd keep it to herself. It was as simple as that. The blue-point Siamese looked around for a moment before turning to look up at Marshjump again when he spoke, and offered a small grin. "Of course it'll work! I'm the cutest creature on earth," She teased, ears pricked and eyes wide with innocence. "Aren't I?" She giggled, and let herself relax, padding beside him. "This'll definitely work, Marshy."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
A gentle hum came from the tall warrior as he lifted his head to look up at the sky that poked through the trees above him, the warm carcass of the shrew still hanging in his jaws while he did this. However, the nearby sound of a sudden voice made his ears perk up with alert and surprise as he swung his head around to lock eyes onto an orange-and-white pelt of another cat, which made him turn swiftly on his paws to face the unknown feline. His assumptions were proved wrong though when he recognized this cat, who was Firefall, the Thunderclan tom that been the one he saved from the clutches of that nasty Windclan warrior whose name had slipped his mind. Flintheart’s fur settled as he relaxed his form and rested the small body of prey between his paws as he looked upon the other warrior now with his tail swishing behind him contently. “Hello there, Firefall. It’s certainly been awhile since I’ve seen you.” He spoke with a deepened, mature tone and even though it had only been a moon since that Gathering battle, it had felt like ages since the event had actually happened, “I do hope those wounds of yours have healed up nicely, I’ve achieved my own set of scars.” The Burmilla said, mentioning the scar along the right side of his face that was as clear as day to anyone who looked his way. It seemed like the male was rambling on, so he dipped his head in apologies. “Ah, it seems I’ve grown used to talking on for so long after being with my apprentice with so many moons. He’s a warrior now, you know, and I couldn’t be more proud of Ebonystrike.” Flintheart remarked and then realized that he was beginning to talk too much again, “So, what brings you to this neck of the hunting grounds? I do hope that I did not interrupt your hunting, if that is the case,” He nudged the limp shrew with one paw to emphasize what he meant. After training his student for so long, he was so used to being more social, but it also felt somewhat weird in a sense of speaking to another Thunderclan warrior after being on his own with his thoughts for as long as he could remember. Nonetheless, perhaps a conversation with a clanmate now and then would do him good, keeping him from losing himself into depression or something along those lines.
Firefall froze, blinking with a tiny swallow of fear. He’d been spotted. His ginger-and white pelt fluffed more than it was, and judging by how soft-looking he already appeared with his ginger and white pelt being fluffy, and his wide amber eyes, he looked unthreatening and fluffy..er. He sometimes despised his soft fur, but then again, it was nice in leafbare. It kept him warm, after all, so it served its purpose. He realized he probably looked creepy, standing silently, so tried to find the right words, scouring his brain for a coherent sentence. Flintheart seemed to recognize him, which made him slightly relax. At least he wasn’t forgotten by the striking burmilla tom. His eartips grew hot at the odd thought, but he forced his face to remain..calmish. -Ish being the key. His amber eyes were big, frozen, and his fur was still not totally smoothed, but he wasn’t frozen with shock. Of course the tom would be hunting, he seemed loyal. He’d saved him after all. Realizing he was talking, an awkward smile formed on Firefall’s lips. “Y-Yeah. Since the..y’know,” he couldn’t bring himself to totally bring up the battle..the one he’d almost died in. He sounded more matured, and so did Firefall, kind of, he was still stuttering like a flustered apprentice. “Oh, yeah, t-they actually healed nice,” he mewed. They were noticeable, however. A large nick in his ears, a tiny limp, and scars across his shoulders and a slash on his muzzle, but otherwise, he was mostly fine. The limp didn’t hinder him, and nothing really hurt. He felt a tiny pang of guilt, seeing his scar, but he reminded himself he’d probably be told it wasn’t his fault. Firefall shuffled his paws slightly, glancing around them at the forest. He didn’t want to fight, or bring up a fight soon to come. The tom swished his tail, a tiny smile still on his face, faltering slightly. “Oh! Right, I saw his ceremony. He seems like a very nice young cat, i’m sure he’ll be a great warrior.” He mewed. He and the pure black warrior hadn’t spoken much. He remembered that he was Ebonypaw at the battle, and now he was a warrior. He’d make an effort to try and talk to him a bit more. “Huh? I-I was hunting and I heard a noise, and I guess I let my curiosity get the best of me.” He mewed, giving a tiny shrug. Firefall noted his food wouldn’t turn rotten after a bit of chatting with a..friend? Clanmate? Whatever he could consider Flintheart as.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue gave a nod, and moved the the center of the cavern and sat on hi haunches. "We've traveled a great deal farther than you're used to. You can take a moment to rest and look around the cave if you like." Deeper in the cave, Morningblue could hear the unmistakable sound of battle training: the scuffling, grunting, and growling as the younger cats learned from practice how to fight for their clan. "It's important that while training you keep you claws sheathed and don't use your teeth. Accidents may happen on occasion, but Caliapaw needs to save her herbs if possible and wounds during training are preventable." His explanation done, the tom fixed his gaze straight ahead at the cave entrance. "And when you are ready, attack me. Any way you like, I just want to see how you naturally fight."
Lynxpaw followed him, sitting in front of him on her own haunches. She nodded, glancing around, her eyes sparkling. She saw other mentors and apprentices, battling or chatting about their objectives. She noted how the cave was built, and them turned to Morningblue. She gave a tiny nod of 'okay, done'. The bobtail jumped at the sounds she suddenly heard. Growling and the other sounds of battle, mock battle, though. Lynxpaw took a deep breath and faced her mentor, mocking bravery. "Okay, Morninblue!" She mewed. She planned to keep her claws sheathed and not use her teeth, maybe she'd sneak attack him? The possibilities were slightly limited, but she planned to work with them. When he said she should attack when ready, so she took a deep breath, aiming for his legs, an attempt to to knock the tom off balance - being as gentle as possible as to not injure him. "Like that?" She mewed.