Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
We need you!

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 14,436

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Pearblossom's eyes softened even more. "I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "But I think he will be fine." she smiled with a purr.
Hawktalon nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess he will." replied the tom with a smile. He looked around the camp, spotting Spiderpaw a few lengths away. "Hey Spiderpaw! I have somebody I want you to meet!" called Hawktalon, hoping his son heard him.

Spiderpaw made his way over to his father with a small smile. He looked at Pearblossom with a tilt of her head. "hello Pearblossom." meowed the blind tom, letting out a small purr. He sat down beside Hawktalon, giving his chest fur a few licks. He looked around to see if Thistlepaw would show up, so that he could meet Pearblossom too.
@Charmer
(I didn't feel like duplicating Hawktalon)
Foxfur

Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Pack my battle axe

My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 15,816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess he will." replied the tom with a smile. He looked around the camp, spotting Spiderpaw a few lengths away. "Hey Spiderpaw! I have somebody I want you to meet!" called Hawktalon, hoping his son heard him.

Spiderpaw made his way over to his father with a small smile. He looked at Pearblossom with a tilt of her head. "hello Pearblossom." meowed the blind tom, letting out a small purr. He sat down beside Hawktalon, giving his chest fur a few licks. He looked around to see if Thistlepaw would show up, so that he could meet Pearblossom too.
@Charmer
(I didn't feel like duplicating Hawktalon)
@BTS.official.__

(Not a problem. Hey there BTS )

Thistlepaw was not more than a few tail-lengths behind his brother. There was his father, sitting in the clearing with Spiderpaw and... a shecat. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he padded forward, one of his black ears giving a twitch as he watched his brother and father snuggle up. The small tom had always gotten he sense that since Spiderpaw's accident, his brother had their father's heart. Sometimes it felt like there wasn't enough to go around. It was an ember of jealously buried in an inferno of shame. What kind of awful brother gets upset when his sibling goes blind and his parent gives him more attention. He came forward to sit in front of his father, his tail thumping the ground. "Hey dad," he said, his narrowed eyes fixed on the shecat.

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
We need you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@BTS.official.__

(Not a problem. Hey there BTS )

Thistlepaw was not more than a few tail-lengths behind his brother. There was his father, sitting in the clearing with Spiderpaw and... a shecat. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he padded forward, one of his black ears giving a twitch as he watched his brother and father snuggle up. The small tom had always gotten he sense that since Spiderpaw's accident, his brother had their father's heart. Sometimes it felt like there wasn't enough to go around. It was an ember of jealously buried in an inferno of shame. What kind of awful brother gets upset when his sibling goes blind and his parent gives him more attention. He came forward to sit in front of his father, his tail thumping the ground. "Hey dad," he said, his narrowed eyes fixed on the shecat.
Hawktalon let out a smile towards his other son, a purr rising in his throat. "Thistlepaw this is Pearblossom." Hawktaloin introduced the she-cat. Hawktalon placed his tail on Thistlepaw's foot before giving his ear a quick scratch. The tom glanced at Spiderpaw, hardly being able to look at his son's injuries.

Spiderpaw felt his father's gaze burn into his fur, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Do you need anything?" The apprentice asked his father, scooting away from him a bit. "Nothing." Spiderpaw heard him say. Hopefully it's not about the scars. I hate it when clanmates look at them. It's not my fault I got injured. I wasn't asking for it.
@BTS.official.__

Foxfur

Last edited by Ennard; Yesterday at 11:56 PM.
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Pack my battle axe

My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 15,816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon let out a smile towards his other son, a purr rising in his throat. "Thistlepaw this is Pearblossom." Hawktaloin introduced the she-cat. Hawktalon placed his tail on Thistlepaw's foot before giving his ear a quick scratch. The tom glanced at Spiderpaw, hardly being able to look at his son's injuries.

Spiderpaw felt his father's gaze burn into his fur, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Do you need anything?" The apprentice asked his father, scooting away from him a bit. "Nothing." Spiderpaw heard him say. Hopefully it's not about the scars. I hate it when clanmates look at them. It's not my fault I got injured. I wasn't asking for it.
@BTS.official.__

@BTS.official.__

"Hello," the tom said to Pearblossom, finally averting his gaze as just in time to have his father lean forward and scratch his ear. He batted at the larger tom's paw and rubbed his head with his foreleg to smooth out his fur the way he had it. Then looked up at Pearblossom again, catching the hint that he was supposed to be more polite. "Are you my dad's... friend?" he asked Mate! he screamed in his head.

(Thistle: "You're not my real mom!" *runs off to listen to Linkin Park and DeathCab for Cutie*)

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
We need you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@BTS.official.__

"Hello," the tom said to Pearblossom, finally averting his gaze as just in time to have his father lean forward and scratch his ear. He batted at the larger tom's paw and rubbed his head with his foreleg to smooth out his fur the way he had it. Then looked up at Pearblossom again, catching the hint that he was supposed to be more polite. "Are you my dad's... friend?" he asked Mate! he screamed in his head.

(Thistle: "You're not my real mom!" *runs off to listen to Linkin Park and DeathCab for Cutie*)
Hawktalon looked at Thistlepaw as he asked if Pearblossom was his friend. "Yeah she's my friend." replied Hawktalon. The tom looked at his son. Hopefully he don't think he's my mate. We nearly just met. That would be weird. Would it? Hawktalon shook the thought out of his head, starting to stare off into space.
@BTS.official.__
Foxfur

Old Today, 06:17 PM
Demonic Ship Queen

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 57,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark let out an “ooph” as Hunterfang pushed even more air from his lungs by shoving his paws against his chest and belly. Asphodelspark’s feigned voice did the trick and put an end to Hunterfang’s resistance through the power of laughter. No one can push s fully grown warrior off of them while they are too busy having a laughing fit. Asphodel couldn’t help but laugh triumphantly as he heard Hunterfang’s grunt when he landed on top of the other tom. His little trick was turned back on him when Hunterfang mimicked his odd little voice, causing Asphodelspark to dissolve into laughter. After regaining some composure, the ginger tom groaned dramatically, “I simply can’t get up. Gravity is increasing on me.” With those words he wiggles a little bit atop Hunterfang and pushed down with all his might to squish his friend as he laughed.
Hunterfang groaned when Asphodelspark laughed at him, and stuck his tongue out playfully, pushing his paws against his friend's chest in an attempt to get him off. It didn't work, he was still recovering from his laughing fit from before. And it was hard to breathe when you had another cat on top of you. He let out a grunt when Asphodelspark wriggled around, pushing him down to try to squish him, and the black and white Tom actually squealed in indignation. "Oh, you furball!" But he was laughing slightly as he tried to kick the other Tom off, pushing against him and trying to wriggle free. "You know you can get up. Are you really gonna make me push you off?" His brown eyes glinted playfully. "Don't start something you can't finish, Asphyyyy." He warned teasingly, tensing a little as he tried to push Asphodelspark off again.

Charrie Site || Ceremonies
(Raise A Glass To Freedom)
My Father Wasn't Around
My Father Wasn't Around

(Look Around, Look Around
At How Lucky We Are
To Be Alive Right Now)

I Swear That I'll Be Around For You

I'll Do Whatever It Takes
I'll Make A Million Mistakes

(Something They Can Never Take Away)

I'll Make The World Safe And Sound,
For You...

(Wait For It, Wait For It, Wait..)

Will Come Of Age
With Our Young Nation
We'll Bleed And Fight For You
We'll Make It Right For You

(No Matter What They Tell You)

If We Lay A Strong Enough Foundation
We'll Pass It Onto You
We'll Give The World To You
And You'll Blow Us All Away
Someday, Someday

(One Last Time...)

Yeah You'll Blow Us All Away
Someday, Someday..

(They'll Tell The Story Of Tonight..)

(Who Lives?
Who Dies?
Who Tells Your Story?)

I Am Not Throwing Away My Shot
Old Today, 06:39 PM
Honorary Noodle

My Mood: Tired
Koins: 5,801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang groaned when Asphodelspark laughed at him, and stuck his tongue out playfully, pushing his paws against his friend's chest in an attempt to get him off. It didn't work, he was still recovering from his laughing fit from before. And it was hard to breathe when you had another cat on top of you. He let out a grunt when Asphodelspark wriggled around, pushing him down to try to squish him, and the black and white Tom actually squealed in indignation. "Oh, you furball!" But he was laughing slightly as he tried to kick the other Tom off, pushing against him and trying to wriggle free. "You know you can get up. Are you really gonna make me push you off?" His brown eyes glinted playfully. "Don't start something you can't finish, Asphyyyy." He warned teasingly, tensing a little as he tried to push Asphodelspark off again.
Asphodelspark's laughter turned into gleeful giggles, as if he were a kit again. It wasn't the most 'cool' sound, but it was a joyful one. All of Hunterfang's attempts to displace him were for naught as Asphodelspark was still crowing triumphantly from a sprawled out position atop the other warrior. His grunt as Asphodel wiggled around made the ginger tom laugh even more, though those laughs were nothing compared to the barrage of laughter that followed Hunterfang's squeal. At this point, Asphodelspark didn't even remember that there was a war coming. The ginger warrior ignored his friend's 'furball' remark and only pushed down harder. "As if you could!" He teased in response to Hunterfang's teasing question. After the black and white tom's warning, Asphodelspark felt him tensing up to push him off. The warrior tensed his own muscles and as soon as Hunterfang's pushed him, Asphodelspark pushed back and launched himself away from the tom. Recovering quickly, he turned to face Hunterfang with a playful face, crouching as if to pounce again.

Character site
If you want to RP with Halfgaze, please PM or VM me

Old Today, 06:52 PM
Demonic Ship Queen

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 57,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark's laughter turned into gleeful giggles, as if he were a kit again. It wasn't the most 'cool' sound, but it was a joyful one. All of Hunterfang's attempts to displace him were for naught as Asphodelspark was still crowing triumphantly from a sprawled out position atop the other warrior. His grunt as Asphodel wiggled around made the ginger tom laugh even more, though those laughs were nothing compared to the barrage of laughter that followed Hunterfang's squeal. At this point, Asphodelspark didn't even remember that there was a war coming. The ginger warrior ignored his friend's 'furball' remark and only pushed down harder. "As if you could!" He teased in response to Hunterfang's teasing question. After the black and white tom's warning, Asphodelspark felt him tensing up to push him off. The warrior tensed his own muscles and as soon as Hunterfang's pushed him, Asphodelspark pushed back and launched himself away from the tom. Recovering quickly, he turned to face Hunterfang with a playful face, crouching as if to pounce again.
Yeah, that was it. Hunterfang dissolved into laughter when Asphodelspark started giggling and he found himself laughing just as joyfully. It was probably weird to other cats to see two half-grown Tom's playing around like kits, but that's just how they were. Then, after his squeal, Asphodelspark had started laughing louder which made Hunterfang laugh even more. But his breath left him when Asphodel pushed down harder, letting out another grunt. "Ahhh, really?" He smirked. At the other Tom's reply to his warning, Hunterfang's ears flicked up instantly. "Oh, I can!" He exclaimed, and started pushing harder. He didn't have to do much though, as Asphodelspark had launched off of him. The black and white warrior immediately rolled to his paws, facing the ginger Tom, and dropped into a swift crouch. "I warned you." He said simply, eyes sparkling with amusement, then lunged, paws outstretched toward his friend.

Charrie Site || Ceremonies
(Raise A Glass To Freedom)
My Father Wasn't Around
My Father Wasn't Around

(Look Around, Look Around
At How Lucky We Are
To Be Alive Right Now)

I Swear That I'll Be Around For You

I'll Do Whatever It Takes
I'll Make A Million Mistakes

(Something They Can Never Take Away)

I'll Make The World Safe And Sound,