Today 08:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:16 PM

Old December 10th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Qrow put his arms out wide and grinned
" happy to see me sweetheart ? " he asked and Weiss slowly reached for her weapon she didn't like where this was heading . Qrow winked at ruby
" now why are you here at beacon when you should be with ironwood ? Or your father? " he asked he noticed some robots
" pretty heavy protection id say for just visiting " he added his eyes narrowed
" never speak about father! " Weiss shouted and held her weapon now pointing her sword at Qrow who smirked
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Winter steps forward grabbing Weiss sword “ stand down sister. To visit my dear sister and for government business none of your concern” she says coldly as Ruby smiles happily “ hi uncle Qrow! She’s here for Sasuke! “
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:40 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Akari
Weiss sighed she looked around she needed to talk to this new team leader and after the little talk she had with ruby and her uncle and sister she's already a bit cranky
" ok where's this so called team GOLD? I have a few words for its leader " she said and sighed " one thing for sure they don't make it easy to be found " she added and took out her scroll

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
@Akari
Weiss sighed she looked around she needed to talk to this new team leader and after the little talk she had with ruby and her uncle and sister she's already a bit cranky
" ok where's this so called team GOLD? I have a few words for its leader " she said and sighed " one thing for sure they don't make it easy to be found " she added and took out her scroll
"Hmm? Oh, you'll find we are the very opposite." Gold said as he walked toward her. "The names Gold, Of Team Gold. Now, you wanted to speak with me?" He said as he walked alongside her. He wondered what she wanted to speak with him about...Although he doubted it was anything really important. He also realized that he was slightly shorter than her, although that did not bother him.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Hmm? Oh, you'll find we are the very opposite." Gold said as he walked toward her. "The names Gold, Of Team Gold. Now, you wanted to speak with me?" He said as he walked alongside her. He wondered what she wanted to speak with him about...Although he doubted it was anything really important. He also realized that he was slightly shorter than her, although that did not bother him.
Weiss glanced at the boy beside her he was a bit small but that doesn't matter to her . She placed both her hands on her hips and nodded when she stopped in front of him her ice cold blue eyes looked into his giving off a deadly look
" ugh yeah ... I've heard some rumors that you've been having trouble with ....us? " she asked now crossing her arms .

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss glanced at the boy beside her he was a bit small but that doesn't matter to her . She placed both her hands on her hips and nodded when she stopped in front of him her ice cold blue eyes looked into his giving off a deadly look
" ugh yeah ... I've heard some rumors that you've been having trouble with ....us? " she asked now crossing her arms .
"Not with anyone in-particular, Queen Bee. Fact is, I Hate Your team. Doesn't matter what I Think though, because I Heard a Rumor From Oz. That we will be having a 'test' Of what we've learned so far. I also know my team is Prepared. So while you girls focus on your studies, We'll make sure no grim comes close enough to pet that little mutt of yours..." He said with a sigh. "Funny, how your team is allowed to have a pet, although Ozpin clearly said no pets were allowed. Oh, and how Ruby Skipped a few grades. And lets see, we all saw that 'Accident' between Yang and that dude with the silver hair. Makes me wonder who's gonna mess up next, You, or Miss.Belladonna..." He said as he stared at her, his eyes showing a hostility to match hers.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
"Not with anyone in-particular, Queen Bee. Fact is, I Hate Your team. Doesn't matter what I Think though, because I Heard a Rumor From Oz. That we will be having a 'test' Of what we've learned so far. I also know my team is Prepared. So while you girls focus on your studies, We'll make sure no grim comes close enough to pet that little mutt of yours..." He said with a sigh. "Funny, how your team is allowed to have a pet, although Ozpin clearly said no pets were allowed. Oh, and how Ruby Skipped a few grades. And lets see, we all saw that 'Accident' between Yang and that dude with the silver hair. Makes me wonder who's gonna mess up next, You, or Miss.Belladonna..." He said as he stared at her, his eyes showing a hostility to match hers.
Weiss eyes narrowed this boy was getting on her nerves she tapped her foot she won't be the one ' messing up ' she's a schnee a daughter who was part of a highly sophisticated family .
" if you say anything about ruby that's it. And his name is ZWEI! You best watch what you say gold. And I am not capable of messing up , I'm from a well known family and company my father will not tolerate me messing up " she said a bit of anger in her voice she leaned forward " anything else sir? " she asked

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss eyes narrowed this boy was getting on her nerves she tapped her foot she won't be the one ' messing up ' she's a schnee a daughter who was part of a highly sophisticated family .
" if you say anything about ruby that's it. And his name is ZWEI! You best watch what you say gold. And I am not capable of messing up , I'm from a well known family and company my father will not tolerate me messing up " she said a bit of anger in her voice she leaned forward " anything else sir? " she asked
"Not capable of messing up? We'll see about that..." He said, before turning and continuing to walk down the hall. "And I Don't care what the mutt is named, All I know is that your team has special privileges that none other does, and that it is technically unfair." He said.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
"Not capable of messing up? We'll see about that..." He said, before turning and continuing to walk down the hall. "And I Don't care what the mutt is named, All I know is that your team has special privileges that none other does, and that it is technically unfair." He said.
it's because ...wait ...why is that? Don't matter and I wont!
Weiss stomped her foot she took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves
" go complain to Ozpin it wasn't my decision to make the privileges! " she said and walked off her teeth bared why did this get her so riled up? She turned the opposite corner " hopefully the whole team doesn't hate us " she mumbled maybe she can meet the other members we stand for the good of beacon!and we study because it's a bit more important
She huffed

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
it's because ...wait ...why is that? Don't matter and I wont!
Weiss stomped her foot she took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves
" go complain to Ozpin it wasn't my decision to make the privileges! " she said and walked off her teeth bared why did this get her so riled up? She turned the opposite corner " hopefully the whole team doesn't hate us " she mumbled maybe she can meet the other members we stand for the good of beacon!and we study because it's a bit more important
She huffed
``I Don't Complain, Ozpins' school, Ozpins' rules. It's not my job to question him.`` he thought as he walked down the hall. ``I need to get back to my duty of protecting this school, although there are no threats...`` he thought to himself, going back to walking down the hall.

Meanwhile....

Wicker sighed. She decided she should practice using her weapon, so she walked out of the dorm she shared with her team. She walked down the hall, smiling as she saw Weiss. "Ah, Hello! How are you today, Ms. Schnee, of the Schnee Dust Company?" She asked, her mood turned by her sudden appearance.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
``I Don't Complain, Ozpins' school, Ozpins' rules. It's not my job to question him.`` he thought as he walked down the hall. ``I need to get back to my duty of protecting this school, although there are no threats...`` he thought to himself, going back to walking down the hall.

Meanwhile....

Wicker sighed. She decided she should practice using her weapon, so she walked out of the dorm she shared with her team. She walked down the hall, smiling as she saw Weiss. "Ah, Hello! How are you today, Ms. Schnee, of the Schnee Dust Company?" She asked, her mood turned by her sudden appearance.
Weiss blinked and looked at wicker she smiled proudly
finally some one noticed ! Thank dust!
She brushed off her clothes
" well thank you for finally noticing . I've ran into gold... He kinda set me on edge " she admitted she moved a piece of her hair out of the way again
maybe she's nicer then Golden boy