Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 03:52 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss set ruby on the couch she glared at summer how can she help!? Her own childhood had passed and was ruined , her eyes looked cold
"I have everything I need. How can you possibly help? " she asked a bit coldly now crossing her arms and moved a piece of her hair out of the way .She still has one wall set up
------
"I couldn't. Cinder won't pick me. Or my siblings" em said. "Plus I'm not a listener I'm a leader" em added.
"and that lead to some bad bruises" diamond said as she was floating while meditating.
"Shut it Buddha!" Em said.
"Stubbornness always ends with a wet conscience" diamond calmly said spilling water on her sister.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I seen your past" summer remind.
------
"I couldn't. Cinder won't pick me. Or my siblings" em said. "Plus I'm not a listener I'm a leader" em added.
"and that lead to some bad bruises" diamond said as she was floating while meditating.
"Shut it Buddha!" Em said.
"Stubbornness always ends with a wet conscience" diamond calmly said spilling water on her sister.
Emerald laughed when diamond spilled water on her sister that was the funniest thing she's seen all day
" you know she has a point em" she said through laughing
" but let's see if you can tell if this is real or not " she added now narrowing her eyes trapping em in an illusion that had a kid crying looking scared
_______
Weiss froze now her expression was sad she looked at her feet . Not saying anything for a while looking like she might cry . She shook her head and growled trying not to look weak while on the inside she was sad
" you have your own family . That time has passed for me " she said sternly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Emerald laughed when diamond spilled water on her sister that was the funniest thing she's seen all day
" you know she has a point em" she said through laughing
" but let's see if you can tell if this is real or not " she added now narrowing her eyes trapping em in an illusion that had a kid crying looking scared
_______
Weiss froze now her expression was sad she looked at her feet . Not saying anything for a while looking like she might cry . She shook her head and growled trying not to look weak while on the inside she was sad
" you have your own family . That time has passed for me " she said sternly
"She is an illusionist but always falls to illusions. That's why I have a clear mind. And hazel thinks so many thoughts" diamond said. Em was just quiet.
-------
"Let's not take this on longer than it is" rj said. One of her petals landed on Weiss nose.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:

"She is an illusionist but always falls to illusions. That's why I have a clear mind. And hazel thinks so many thoughts" diamond said. Em was just quiet.
-------
"Let's not take this on longer than it is" rj said. One of her petals landed on Weiss nose.
Weiss narrowed her eyes and grabbed the rose petal now crushing it she looked at rj " I don't intend to have this kind of conversation ever again . Now then if you'll excuse me I'll be leaving " she said and turned around she started walking off , ruby just started waking up her head hurt like a brick had been thrown at it . She noticed Weiss leave " weiss?...ugh mom what just happened? " ruby asked
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Weiss narrowed her eyes and grabbed the rose petal now crushing it she looked at rj " I don't intend to have this kind of conversation ever again . Now then if you'll excuse me I'll be leaving " she said and turned around she started walking off , ruby just started waking up her head hurt like a brick had been thrown at it . She noticed Weiss leave " weiss?...ugh mom what just happened? " ruby asked
Em looked at the kid.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Such a leader" diamond said.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:

"The Grimm that killed Liz the grimm one and summer was back a and you got all serious and tried to kill it" rj explained.
-------
Em looked at the kid.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Such a leader" diamond said.
Emerald smirked she whispered to diamond " I use this illusion a lot. It tricked Amber the fall maiden " she whispered " well a few min " she added . The kid kept shaking she backed up
________
Ruby nodded she sat up and rubbed her head
" is...is mom still here " she asked

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Emerald smirked she whispered to diamond " I use this illusion a lot. It tricked Amber the fall maiden " she whispered " well a few min " she added . The kid kept shaking she backed up
________
Ruby nodded she sat up and rubbed her head
" is...is mom still here " she asked
Summer smiled.
"Yes" summer said.
------
Em hugged the kid.
"It's fine I'll protect you" Em said.
-----
Raven sat down in her room. Death was with her aunt.
"Raven I can't keep this secret. We need to tell rav the truth! I can't be her pet anymore. I want to be back human. The way before my 11 year old birthday" the raven said. She was raven and coca best friend but cursed at 11. Raven was tackled.
"You will don't deserve to live here! We been living here for 20 years nd your pathetic aunt never knew. We will kill the weak starting with you. And come out the shadows and rule the world!" The leader said. They were way above in room raven or no one else knew about.
"I'm not weak" rav growled.
"The step in the arena and fight. Show your strong. No mercy" the leader said as raven stepped in the arena just to get pinned to a wall. She groaned in pain. She got kicked back as she was kneed in her gut. She was put back in her room but Shen was still in pain. She was unconscious and bleeding.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:

Summer smiled.
"Yes" summer said.
------
Em hugged the kid.
"It's fine I'll protect you" Em said.
-----
Raven sat down in her room. Death was with her aunt.
"Raven I can't keep this secret. We need to tell rav the truth! I can't be her pet anymore. I want to be back human. The way before my 11 year old birthday" the raven said. She was raven and coca best friend but cursed at 11. Raven was tackled.
"You will don't deserve to live here! We been living here for 20 years nd your pathetic aunt never knew. We will kill the weak starting with you. And come out the shadows and rule the world!" The leader said. They were way above in room raven or no one else knew about.
"I'm not weak" rav growled.
"The step in the arena and fight. Show your strong. No mercy" the leader said as raven stepped in the arena just to get pinned to a wall. She groaned in pain. She got kicked back as she was kneed in her gut. She was put back in her room but Shen was still in pain. She was unconscious and bleeding.
Raven sighed she pet the bird who used to be human then she looked down
" I don't kn-" raven said and turned around when she heard some one in her nieces room her eyes glowed dangerously " I'll be back " she said darkly she kicked open rav door and was wide eyed " WHO DID THIS! " she roared and picked up her niece
" My L'manburg, my unfinished Symphony , forever unfinished....."
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:57 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven sighed she pet the bird who used to be human then she looked down
" I don't kn-" raven said and turned around when she heard some one in her nieces room her eyes glowed dangerously " I'll be back " she said darkly she kicked open rav door and was wide eyed " WHO DID THIS! " she roared and picked up her niece
"I'll search the building quickly" death said flying around. Nothing.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:

Death flew beside raven to rav room. Raven was unconscious as her head moved down. She sniffed raven. Only her, rav, qrow, and raven scent was there.
"I'll search the building quickly" death said flying around. Nothing.
Raven had a puff of smoke out of her nose her eyes stayed glowing
" rav please just be blacking out. Remember ? Your wife? " she said and picked up her niece she set rav on her bed she tore off a piece of cloth and dabbed the wounds

Last edited by Leucos; December 12th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.