Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 03:57 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( wait how exactly is everything happening? ))
What i have in thought is everyone is waking up in a place that they where most at. Ex. My oc Skye was happy in her old house. So she woke up there.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
What i have in thought is everyone is waking up in a place that they where most at. Ex. My oc Skye was happy in her old house. So she woke up there.
(( oh, okay, is everything different right now or will it progress over time? ))
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Aspen will be so violent... Oh god she would be flirty too! This hurts my insides...

Lion will just be... Oh god... She will be nice for once!!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:10 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:

(( oh, okay, is everything different right now or will it progress over time? ))
Everything has changed immediantly. Its like there waking up into a whole diffrent world)

Old December 12th, 2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Aspen will be so violent... Oh god she would be flirty too! This hurts my insides...

Lion will just be... Oh god... She will be nice for once!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Everything has changed immediantly. Its like there waking up into a whole diffrent world)
(( we could have tord and aspen as partners in crime if you’d like- ))
(( and thanks teggy ))

Tord found himself face first on what appeared to be a mattress. He didn’t feel as though this was right, though it maybe was. He pushed himself up and found himself unable to see through one eye. Placing a badly scared hand on the space, he felt crevices of bad scars, and the fabric of an eyepatch where his eye should have been. He was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, with black shorts. He didn’t know whether it was right or not, the short Norwegian staring across the wall from him in dead silence, not knowing what to do, though he kind of wanted to find Sasuke, one thing that stood out to him in a jumble of thoughts.

(( i take back the thing i said about tord being a narcissist, i might as well just have him be cruel, trigger happy, and reckless, because why not- ))
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:55 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

The women walked over to skye and placed her hand on jer shoulders. "Whats wrong Skypes?" She said smiling. "That name..." skye jumped out of her bed found the quickest mirrior. She nearly screamed when she caught her reflection. Her hair was brown, just like it had been before her mother died, and her scared arms and legs where silky smooth. Skye was in aw at her tanned skin and single peireced ears. "How did this happen..." she said turning to her mom. "Mom... Is... she here?" Skye said as her mom cocked an eyebrow. "She's in her room." Her mom said as skye rushed out of the bedroom and down the hall. this has to be a dream... There is no way she is alive... she thought as she burst into a pink painted door.

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke was sleeping in his bed unaware of the changes but this was soon coming to a end as the door opens and Killer a handsome guy with not a scar on his smooth tan skin and blood red eyes filled with warmth and kindness comes in. He had two pans in his hands and within a few seconds begins to bang them together. “ wake up sleepy head!!” Sasuke immediately wakes up His eyes widened as he grabs the pans and tosses them to the side “ the hell are you doing!” But he suddenly stops seeing the man clearly .... what? Killer didn’t look kind, he didn’t had such warm eyes or a smile like this one did. He begins to look at his arms quickly seeing absolutely no scars. “ .... where’s winter and Naruto?!” He growls suddenly
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Skye dropped to her knees with the sight infront of her...
There i the middle of the floor sat a small child with fuzzy black hair and grey eyes. The little girl was trying to take a dolls head off as her gaze turned to skye, with toothy grin the little girl stood up and wobbled over to skye.
"Momma!" The child said as skye broke into tears holding her close to her. i gotta call winter.... she thought as she pulled her phone out and tried calling him again while she held her child next to her.

Old December 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

(( we could have tord and aspen as partners in crime if you’d like- ))
(( and thanks teggy ))

Tord found himself face first on what appeared to be a mattress. He didn’t feel as though this was right, though it maybe was. He pushed himself up and found himself unable to see through one eye. Placing a badly scared hand on the space, he felt crevices of bad scars, and the fabric of an eyepatch where his eye should have been. He was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, with black shorts. He didn’t know whether it was right or not, the short Norwegian staring across the wall from him in dead silence, not knowing what to do, though he kind of wanted to find Sasuke, one thing that stood out to him in a jumble of thoughts.

(( i take back the thing i said about tord being a narcissist, i might as well just have him be cruel, trigger happy, and reckless, because why not- ))

[ Works for me. Aspen was always such a peacemaker bows she going to be the most violent person on this planet... ]

Aspen suddenly jerked awake her eyes darting around the room, she looked around with confusion and let her mind slowly adjust to her surroundings. Sure she was on her couch and her living room but it felt so alien to her. Like it was new and strange but she couldn't quite put a finger on why it felt the way it did. She gracefully pulled herself up from the couch and walked across the living room into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw punch marks pinning every wall, old blood stains that she was positive wouldn't come out of the paint. "Wha-" she suddenly walked back into the living room and picking up her phone. She oddly felt compelled to call tord, a new member to her family as a brother in law. Not even her biological kin, she sailed the number and waited

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2017, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Works for me. Aspen was always such a peacemaker bows she going to be the most violent person on this planet... ]

Aspen suddenly jerked awake her eyes darting around the room, she looked around with confusion and let her mind slowly adjust to her surroundings. Sure she was on her couch and her living room but it felt so alien to her. Like it was new and strange but she couldn't quite put a finger on why it felt the way it did. She gracefully pulled herself up from the couch and walked across the living room into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw punch marks pinning every wall, old blood stains that she was positive wouldn't come out of the paint. "Wha-" she suddenly walked back into the living room and picking up her phone. She oddly felt compelled to call tord, a new member to her family as a brother in law. Not even her biological kin, she sailed the number and waited
Tord kept feeling over the scars on his face. He knew that those hadn’t been there, but he didn’t know where they had come from. He didn’t know whether to get up or just continue to lay on the mattress, which was unnaturally comfortable for him. He rolled over on his bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering what happened in his sleep. Had he been in a coma? That would explain how confused he was, but not why there were scars. Why was that what he kind kept coming back to? His thoughts were interrupted by hearing his phone vibrate, and he rolled over and picked it up. Well...maybe it was Sas...Aspen? He blinked as he noticed the number, but sighed a picked it up. “Hello?” he asked, his accent sounding a little thicker as he spoke, not knowing if it was from fear or if it was normal.