Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by ramen
Today 12:43 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by the kitty
Today 12:39 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2017, 09:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Leafpaw dipped his head to the female kit. "Leafpaw, nice to meet you, Lynxkit." the tom purred, formerly. He smiled back at the kit. She seemed nice. She also looked like she wanted to play. She did know he was an apprentice, right?
Something inside Leafpaw's heart told him that one game would do no harm, if she wanted to play.
"It's nice to meet you too, Leafpaw." She trilled, a smile on her maw. She found it a bit humorous both of their names began with L. "So, what's it like being an apprentice? I have THREE whole moons to goooo" she groaned, flicking her tail.
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Teza (sorry for mess, on my flippy phone) The young molly awoke with a start, her golden optics flickered with fear. After a few seconds she let out a sigh and began to even out her fur. Those horrible nightmares had been plauging her dreams ever sence she agreed to participate in her brothers silly compitition. The brown tabby let out a snort and layed her head on her paws, the look of annoyance plastered on her face. There was no point to the game other than finding out what cats were dumb enough to follow pointless orders. Suddenly sloepaw flashed in her mind, which caused cloverpaw to chuckle ''odd molly that one.' she laughed. Oh yes everything was going according to plan, she knew the blueish apprentice had a crush on her, it just made her easier to control. The molly grinned 'all because of rat and his stupid little games. Now i know which cats are perfect pawns.' she stated under her breath. She wasnt evil, she just liked winning, especially against her siblings.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Teza (sorry for mess, on my flippy phone) The young molly awoke with a start, her golden optics flickered with fear. After a few seconds she let out a sigh and began to even out her fur. Those horrible nightmares had been plauging her dreams ever sence she agreed to participate in her brothers silly compitition. The brown tabby let out a snort and layed her head on her paws, the look of annoyance plastered on her face. There was no point to the game other than finding out what cats were dumb enough to follow pointless orders. Suddenly sloepaw flashed in her mind, which caused cloverpaw to chuckle ''odd molly that one.' she laughed. Oh yes everything was going according to plan, she knew the blueish apprentice had a crush on her, it just made her easier to control. The molly grinned 'all because of rat and his stupid little games. Now i know which cats are perfect pawns.' she stated under her breath. She wasnt evil, she just liked winning, especially against her siblings.
(It's okay, I was like that for a couple months a while back xD)

Green gaze drifting throughout the camp, the young, tiger-like Ratpaw spit his prey onto the fresh-kill pile. 'For my clan's sake,' he thought simply. When his emerald eyes fell upon his sister, he allowed himself a slight smirk. Maybe Cloverpaw would have SOME entertainment. The tom padded over to his sibling, Ashpaw crossing his mind. 'She had best be with her mentor,' he thought as he approached Cloverpaw.
"Cloverpaw," he said simply. He was sure he didn't have to speak much to get the she-cat's attention. After all, it couldn't be that hard to gain the attention of some cat who always appears bored out of her mind, right? "Have you seen Ashpaw?" he asked simply, not bothering to sit. His tail swished behind him with impatience, though the stoic tom simply watched his sister. His body language said that he was the most patient cat, though his tail started twitching wildly the longer he awaited an answer. Eventually, even his ears started slightly twitching. 'Cloverpaw, it can't take this long to come up with an answer, Mouse-Brain,' he thought. While it felt to him like ages had passed, really it was only a couple of moments since he got to his sister that had passed. He simply didn't realize it.
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"It's nice to meet you too, Leafpaw." She trilled, a smile on her maw. She found it a bit humorous both of their names began with L. "So, what's it like being an apprentice? I have THREE whole moons to goooo" she groaned, flicking her tail.

Leafpaw nodded. Her question would need some thinking over though. "Well, it has its moments." he said, thinking about training, hunting and fighting. "Good ones, and bad ones." he added, being an apprentice wasn't all fun and games.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar stirred in her nest when she heard her name being called softly, the familiar voice reaching her ears. The Siamese cracked her ice blue eyes open and moved her head up a bit to look at her mate, and relief immediately flooded her gaze. Even if she was snappy all the time, even toward Stormstrike, she attempted to curb her temper around him, knowing how sensitive he could be. Besides, she wasnt feeling particularly snappy at the moment, although she knew that could change in a matter of seconds, too. The young leader pushed herself up to sit up, fixing her mate with soft blue eyes. All she had to do was stay calm for Stormstrike right now.

"Hey, Stormy." Her voice was slightly hoarse, as she'd been sleeping. The young she-cat shifted in her nest, allowing her jaws to gape in a small yawn before shaking her head, blinking back the sleepiness in her eyes.
The stormy pelted warrior jumped slightly at the sound of her voice. His ears swivelled around in the direction of the she-cat’s voice and he turned his whole body to look at her. His pale blue orbs narrowed as he let his eyes adjust to the darkness. Finally, he spotted the shape of her figure amongst the dimness of the den and a small smile formed on his maw. “Hey,” he responded softly. She didn’t appear to be in as snappy a mood as usual. He padded his way over to her and sat himself down next to the young leader. His parted his jaws to speak when suddenly a voice interrupted him.
He turned his head curiously and looked in the direction of the den entrance. Despite the little amount of light that the den offered, the warrior could just make out the shape of Fennelnose. He didn’t say anything as Snowstar and Fennelnose exchanged words, listening curiously all the while. An eye raised at the mention of Remorapaw being in the ShadowClan medicine cat den. What had they done to end up there? Stormstrike wondered, perplexed at the thought. He didn’t need to think about it for much longer as the deputy left the den and he now had the chance to speak.
Shaking his head to knock himself out of his daydream, he looked back at Snowstar and tried to remember what he was going to say. “How are you doing?” Stormstrike asked, looking at her lovingly. He still couldn’t believe that only a moon ago he’d finally gathered up the courage to confess. As an apprentice, he wouldn’t even have been able to dream of doing something else. He was weak, until then. The best thing was that he hadn’t been rejected. The feelings had been mutual and he’d been able to avoid any rejection. A rejection would’ve absolutely shattered him and Stormstrike doubted he would ever be able to face the Siamese again. It would’ve been fear, sadness, shame and embarrassment keeping him away. It made the grey furred warrior wonder, how many cats had ever been rejected? Hopefully there wasn’t a large amount of cats, or that would be rather disappointing. At least it wasn’t his sensitive heart that had been targeted.
Although things had changed, the warrior was glad that things hadn’t changed that much. They were still the best of friends and that wasn’t ever going to change. He was happy to keep it that way.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 5th, 2017, 09:31 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Leafpaw nodded. Her question would need some thinking over though. "Well, it has its moments." he said, thinking about training, hunting and fighting. "Good ones, and bad ones." he added, being an apprentice wasn't all fun and games.
Lynxkit nodded. "I want to train really hard and be a great warrior!" She chirped, leaping at some moss and pawing it down like she would an enemy warrior without the claws unsheathed. "I'm gonna help make ThunderClan one of the best Clans!" She added, her soft nub of a tail slightly twitching. "I wish I could be an apprentice already, so I was closer to that.." she sighed, three moons would take forever to pass!
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:35 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The stormy pelted warrior jumped slightly at the sound of her voice. His ears swivelled around in the direction of the she-cat’s voice and he turned his whole body to look at her. His pale blue orbs narrowed as he let his eyes adjust to the darkness. Finally, he spotted the shape of her figure amongst the dimness of the den and a small smile formed on his maw. “Hey,” he responded softly. She didn’t appear to be in as snappy a mood as usual. He padded his way over to her and sat himself down next to the young leader. His parted his jaws to speak when suddenly a voice interrupted him.
He turned his head curiously and looked in the direction of the den entrance. Despite the little amount of light that the den offered, the warrior could just make out the shape of Fennelnose. He didn’t say anything as Snowstar and Fennelnose exchanged words, listening curiously all the while. An eye raised at the mention of Remorapaw being in the ShadowClan medicine cat den. What had they done to end up there? Stormstrike wondered, perplexed at the thought. He didn’t need to think about it for much longer as the deputy left the den and he now had the chance to speak.
Shaking his head to knock himself out of his daydream, he looked back at Snowstar and tried to remember what he was going to say. “How are you doing?” Stormstrike asked, looking at her lovingly. He still couldn’t believe that only a moon ago he’d finally gathered up the courage to confess. As an apprentice, he wouldn’t even have been able to dream of doing something else. He was weak, until then. The best thing was that he hadn’t been rejected. The feelings had been mutual and he’d been able to avoid any rejection. A rejection would’ve absolutely shattered him and Stormstrike doubted he would ever be able to face the Siamese again. It would’ve been fear, sadness, shame and embarrassment keeping him away. It made the grey furred warrior wonder, how many cats had ever been rejected? Hopefully there wasn’t a large amount of cats, or that would be rather disappointing. At least it wasn’t his sensitive heart that had been targeted.
Although things had changed, the warrior was glad that things hadn’t changed that much. They were still the best of friends and that wasn’t ever going to change. He was happy to keep it that way.
Snowstar turned her attention to Stormstrike as he spoke again and Fennelnose had left the den. The young leader managed a smile at her mate, her ice blue eyes flickering with affection. "Better." She admitted, ears pricking. Today was one of her good days, she knew that, and she would milk it for all it was worth. Because she didnt like being snappy. It wasnt her. "How are you?" The Siamese grinned softly, letting her nose gently bump against Stormstrike's shoulder. "Roarclaw isnt on your tail anymore right?" She purred.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:39 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was one of Kestrelpaw's favorite places to hang out. But, that morning, it was not where she was spending her time. That morning she was in the clearing. And, to be honest, she didn't seem to be having the best day. Although Kestrelpaw normally didn't look like she was 'miss cheerful' to be honest. I want to train. But hey, Aime'Storm has needs too and I won't sit around whining like a spoiled brat about it. Guess I should get something productive done, just... she took one last glance around the clearing before sighing and getting to her paws. What could she do? Things were a little tense what with the WindClan trouble and all, so Kestrelpaw was being careful to stay out of the territory. Just in case something were to happen. Just in case she were to run into a WindClan cat. Not that she believed they would be stupid enough to pull something like that. Kestrelpaw truly hoped that this trouble would be over soon and ThunderClan would beat WindClan, showing them once and for all who was better.
@BluBunny
Kestrelpaw stretched as he appeared from the Apprentices Den. He kneaded his paws into the soft ground, he purred as he felt the suns rays against his back. He was a pretty good mood, he had slept well with no dreams. He looked around the Clearing, he needed to find something productive to do. He wasn't too hungry and decided he would hunt, Kestrelpaw spent most of his time alone but with the tensions between his clan and Windclan he figured it would be best to take someone with him. His spotted a she-cat, who looked like an apprentice as well. She seemed like she wasn't in a great mood, or maybe she was just bored. He shrugged, 'Hunting would make her less bore, I suppose.' He trotted over to the she-cat, "Hey, sorry to bother you, but would you like to go hunting with me?" He mewed, his slight British accent slipping out.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 5th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I'm not always with your mother, like right now, your mother isn't here." He mewed simply, he didn't seem to care about what she was talking.
"Why can't you just accept that my brother and I don't have to talk to each other if we do not want to?!" Dawnkit's mew was full of anger and frustration. "I don't know why I even bother explaining it to you, even if you are my father. My brother is just a manipulative tom and he just is out to get me.." She sulked, plopping down onto the floor of the Nursery. Her fur was bristling from her anger and her eyes were downcast, refusing to look at Alderstripe. She looked like her mother when she was an apprentice and Alderstripe wouldn't let her go out of camp.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
"Why can't you just accept that my brother and I don't have to talk to each other if we do not want to?!" Dawnkit's mew was full of anger and frustration. "I don't know why I even bother explaining it to you, even if you are my father. My brother is just a manipulative tom and he just is out to get me.." She sulked, plopping down onto the floor of the Nursery. Her fur was bristling from her anger and her eyes were downcast, refusing to look at Alderstripe. She looked like her mother when she was an apprentice and Alderstripe wouldn't let her go out of camp.
Alderstripe gazed down at his daughter. "From what I've heard, you're the one threatning him..." He mewed, rolling his eyes as he gazed at Dawnkit once again. "Your brother wants the best for you, but if you act like that, he sure won't." He sighed and licked her face. "Stop acting like that, you aren't gonna get what you want this way." He added.
Closed Thread