Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:33 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 02:27 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:25 PM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:19 PM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:13 PM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:04 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Perfect Imperfection (I spent two hours on this please consider)

The more you try to fight it
The more you try to hide it
The more infected, rejected, you feel alone inside it

Sparrowpaw is certainly one of the top apprentices. He is smart and kind and charming, yet the darkness cannot stop growing inside him. He was rejected by [father], and [mother] cared little for his well-being, leaving him utterly alone in life. He went on with training, trying to put on a brave act for the other apprentices and warrior. To his luck, his guise worked, and soon other apprentices were striving to impress their mentors like he did. He fought hard and thought harder, putting every bit of his energy into it. But no matter what he did, he never felt good enough. He felt his self-doubt rising in him, his hatred for himself, and pushed harder, which didn't do anything to further him, but to clear the path for his downfall. All he could do was put on a front for the other WindClanners, so they would think everything was fine and wouldn't ask questions.

You know you can't deny it
The world's a little more messed up everyday
I'm gonna save you from it

Sparrowpaw makes many friends during his apprenticeship, but they're only friends with him because of the cat they think he is. They're not the friends he would have wanted either - because of his self-esteem, he doesn't let anybody get close to him, in fear they'll cast him out like his parents did. He believed the safest thing to do was keep everyone at a paw's length. Eventually, after one training session, [mentor] seemingly disappears, and no one see them again. Sparrowpaw is assigned [mentor 2] and they grow a strong, almost familial bond. Sparrowpaw finds himself searching him for support, but that only makes everything worse. When he starts being bullied by [apprentice 1] and [apprentice 2], he thinks the world is falling apart around him.

Together we'll outrun it
Just don't give into the fear
So many things I would've told you If I knew that I was never gonna see you again

Eventually, Sparrowpaw is nearly old enough to become a warrior. He meets [apprentice 3] who begins to start talking to him as if he was a friend, even though he had met her only a few times. They converse, but, as with everyone else, Sparrowpaw keeps [apprentice 3] at paw length. Despite all his efforts, [apprentice 1] and [apprentice 2] come to him again, thinking nobody was around. [Apprentice 1] pounces on him, and [apprentice 3] was lurking in the bushes. She flings herself into the battle and [apprentice 2] soon joins, trying to throw her off. [Apprentice 3] and Sparrowpaw are able to fight them off, and soon [mentor 2] and [mentor 3 (apprentice 3's mentor)] hears the chaos and comes running. [Apprentice 2] and [Apprentice 1] take off, and it's up to [Apprentice 3] and Sparrowpaw to tell him what happened. [Mentor 2] comforts them and takes them back to camp, reporting to Blazingstar what had occured.
A few days later, [mentor 2] is mysteriously killed.

I wanna lift you up into the light that you deserve
I wanna take your pain into myself so you won't hurt

Sparrowpaw and [apprentice 3], whom he has grown close to, are both given their warrior names, Sparrowcall and [she-cat]. Unable to take the pain of losing everyone they love, Sparrowcall runs away, and when [she-cat] finds out, she takes off after him. Sparrowcall runs far away from the Clans, and [she-cat] follows, developing a strong bond. Every night, Sparrowcall has strange dreams of cats he doesn't understand and horrid screeching, and often wakes up in the middle of the night. He eventually meets [rogue 1] who he is wary of, but [she-cat] seems to be fine with him. [rogue 1] says she recognizes him, but Sparrowcall denies knowing the she-cat. [Rogue 1] remarks how much Sparrowcall looks like [mentor 1], and Sparrowcall is shocked, asking how they knew the rogue. [She-cat] is also clearly shocked, and asked what's going on.

Don't you dare surrender
Don't leave me here without you

Suddenly, [mentor 1] somehow arrives at the scene. He looks crazed and furious, and [she-cat] and Sparrowcall jump back in fear, wondering where he had been all this time and where he came from. Sparrowcall watches in horror as [mentor 1] swiftly murders [rogue 1], and [she-cat] tries to go help. Sparrowcall holds her back, for [rogue 1] is already dead. [mentor 1] turns on Sparrowcall, screeching about how he was disgusted he had a son like him.

Son? Shocked, Sparrowcall and [she-cat] leap on him, claws unsheathed, two against one. [she-cat] forces the story out of [mentor 1]. [mentor 1] spills about how he was Sparrowcall's father, and a rogue named Spirit was his mother. Sparrowcall pieces it together - [mentor 1] and Spirit were his true parents,s and [mentor 1] pretended not to be so he wouldn't get in trouble. When Sparrowcall was assigned his apprentice, he was horrified and ran away. Sparrowcall's mother rejected him for he was simply a foster, and Sparrowcall's father rejected him because he wasn't his father at all. Furious, [mentor 1] had murdered [mentor 2] for taking on a familial stance. Before he knows what's going on, [she-cat] kills [mentor one], claiming it was for Sparrowcall's good, to which he agrees.

Cause I could never
Replace your perfect imperfection

Broken with his newfound knowledge, Sparrowcall runs farther in the middle of the night, away from [she-cat] afraid he would hurt everyone he loved - including her. [She-cat] is able to track him and wakes up, finding him in the morning. Sparrowcall is distraught and attempts to throw himself into the river, but [she-cat] stops him, and reveals a deadly secret.
She is bearing his kits.
[She-cat] convinces him to return to the Clans for the sake of his new family, one that she swears will always be by his side. With unbelievable gratitude and loyalty, Sparrowcall follows her back to the Clans, where they continue - with the life they both deserved.

--

Characters needed!
[mentor 1]
(male)
Must be silent and trains hard, almost pushing Sparrowcall to the edge. No actual sessions take place, but he acts strangely towards Sparrowcall, and only acts like he actually enjoys Sparrowcall around other warriors. When not in sight, he acts like Sparrowcall is hardly a rotten kit. Must be cruel and ruthless, and bloodthirsty in the end.

[mentor 2]
(any gender)
Must be kind and understanding, and willing to develop a motherly/fatherly bond with Sparrowcall. Dies in the end, and doesn't come back. Must always be there to comfort Sparrowcall and [she-cat], and must be proud of his apprentice's drive. Also naive to Sparrowcall's true story.

[mentor 3]

(any gender)
Only shows up once, can have any personality. Must be worried about [she-cat] when she finds her being attacked by the other apprentices.

[Apprentice 1] and [Apprentice 2]
(any gender)
Must be older apprentices, even if only by a moon, but cruel and taunting. They often terrorize other apprentices and gossip among themselves. They can be related or not related. Must hurt Sparrowcall emotionally and talk with biting words, but act perfect in front of Sparrowcall's mentor.

[father]
(male)
Shows up very little, and doesn't really acknowledge Sparrowcall when he does. Must act normal, and treat Sparrowcall decently, but not like a son or even a fellow warrior. Acts superior, but treats [mother] as a mate and loves his other off-screen kits the same.

[mother]
(female)
Shows up very little. She acts repelled by Sparrowcall, and only acts like a true mother around other warriors. She hates when Sparrowcall tries to talk and impress her, and treats him as if he was a burden she would rather not bear. Seems like a normal mate to [father].

[rogue 1]
(any gender)
Must be a normal and naive rogue, but a former WindClan warrior, so he would have a warrior name. He generally is a nice cat and tries to be civil, yet confused towards SparrowCall and she-cat. He has nothing to do with the cruelty of [mentor 1] and doesn't know much about Sparrowcall's true story.

and most importantly....

[she-cat/apprentice 3]

(female)
Must be energetic and bubbly, yet understanding and willing to listen. Must be dedicated to Sparrowcall and develop a strong bond with him, willing to go anywhere with him and even kill for him. Despite Sparrowcall, she didn't have many friends for she was generally an independent cat, being strong and able to support herself. Also bears kits at the end and eventually travels back to the Clan.

---

Form

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Roleplay Sample:
Anything Else:

---

Sorry that was so long! Thanks for reading!
Song - Imperfection by Evanescence

Last edited by Aquarius; October 9th, 2017 at 02:10 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Perfect Imperfection

Bump!
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:29 AM

Bump!

Last edited by Aquarius; September 25th, 2017 at 06:30 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:49 PM

Bump!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

@Aquarius
Name
Quickpaw/Quickstrike
Role
Perhaps Apprentice 3/Shecat
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Rainpaw
Role: Apprentice 3/ She-Cat
Roleplay Sample: Below
Anything Else: Nah

Name: Quailpaw
Role: Apprentice 1
Roleplay Sample:

Appledash watched as the golden feline shuffled over, his green gaze clouding with confusion for a moment before he realized her intentions. "Oh why thank you Dazzlinggaze!" He purred, and came to sit down next to her, trying her name on his tongue. It sounded different, but pretty. He curled his fluffy, but muddy tail over his equally muddy paws. "Ick this mud is terrible, am I right?" It wasn't too close to the subject of the flood, it could be a simple question that is asked. He knew that there was quite a lot of mud in Shadowclan too, but being a former Thunderclan cat, he wasn't used to the immense amounts of mud yet.
But would she understand that? Probably not. "You're probably used to the mud, living in Shadowclan and all. i'm just not really, yet at least. I wasn't born in Shadowclan." Appledash hoped that was all he had to say to the feline, and that she wouldn't ask any further questions. He did not want to talk about his past right now. He never wanted to, but especially after another recent tragedy to his new home. When the flood came, the thought of leaving had occurred to the ginger tom, but he knew he couldn't. Shadowclan was his home now, and he would stay there until the day he died. Even past that, Appledash knew that his loyalty would always lie mostly with Shadowclan from now on. Thunderclan may have been his birthplace, but Shadowclan was his home. Especially since all of his family, at least to his knowledge, was dead.

Anything Else: Nope

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 9th, 2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Name: Rainpaw
Role: Apprentice 3/ She-Cat
Roleplay Sample: Below
Anything Else: Nah

Name: Quailpaw
Role: Apprentice 1
Roleplay Sample:

Appledash watched as the golden feline shuffled over, his green gaze clouding with confusion for a moment before he realized her intentions. "Oh why thank you Dazzlinggaze!" He purred, and came to sit down next to her, trying her name on his tongue. It sounded different, but pretty. He curled his fluffy, but muddy tail over his equally muddy paws. "Ick this mud is terrible, am I right?" It wasn't too close to the subject of the flood, it could be a simple question that is asked. He knew that there was quite a lot of mud in Shadowclan too, but being a former Thunderclan cat, he wasn't used to the immense amounts of mud yet.
But would she understand that? Probably not. "You're probably used to the mud, living in Shadowclan and all. i'm just not really, yet at least. I wasn't born in Shadowclan." Appledash hoped that was all he had to say to the feline, and that she wouldn't ask any further questions. He did not want to talk about his past right now. He never wanted to, but especially after another recent tragedy to his new home. When the flood came, the thought of leaving had occurred to the ginger tom, but he knew he couldn't. Shadowclan was his home now, and he would stay there until the day he died. Even past that, Appledash knew that his loyalty would always lie mostly with Shadowclan from now on. Thunderclan may have been his birthplace, but Shadowclan was his home. Especially since all of his family, at least to his knowledge, was dead.

Anything Else: Nope

Both accepted! But on Rainpaw's page, you already have a love interest listed for her. So I don't know if that's old or if Sparrowcall is just going to be a temporary love interest. That's fine, but I would prefer if they stay together. It's up to you.
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

Both accepted! But on Rainpaw's page, you already have a love interest listed for her. So I don't know if that's old or if Sparrowcall is just going to be a temporary love interest. That's fine, but I would prefer if they stay together. It's up to you.
Oh yeah, those are older ones, and nothing was really going to happen with them, so I decided to apply her for this to get her a future mate <3
She might have some feelings towards them, but it will be ones-sided, and all in all, she will stay with Sparrowcall. I hope that's okay, it could be for some good character development!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 11th, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Oh yeah, those are older ones, and nothing was really going to happen with them, so I decided to apply her for this to get her a future mate <3
She might have some feelings towards them, but it will be ones-sided, and all in all, she will stay with Sparrowcall. I hope that's okay, it could be for some good character development!
Yeah, that's totally okay! I just need apprentice two so we can at least start. Thank you for applying!
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Bump! <3