Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

The problem with Romeo was that he knew he fell too fast
Too quick. Too hard. In the end, hewould think his heart was dancing of glee. Of happiness at finally finding...the one. Then, he would have someone to cuddle with, and dote over. Someone to be there for his two girls, because Topanga and Jasmina needed a lady figure in their life. Yet, each chance he did fall in love. Ultimately got his heart broken in the process. Those other times should had been lessons learned. Romeo felt that there was someone for everyone. Including him, so with every piece of his heart that fell off like a petal of a wilting flower,he was growing closer to "Mrs. Forever". The only question was - how many times he had to go through with this? Perhaps, his " love game" was a little too strong and quick. Becuase he knew he fell hard, and fast. With Essie, he allowed himself to believe with his entire ruptured heart that maybe - just maybe, she could be the one. If not, he'll journey until the end of his life to find his other half. To answer her question, Romeo simply let out an audible purr. "Where I'm taking you, mi'lady - you might not even want to come back to this place." He softly chuckled. "Somewhere of the most blandest of places, but you within it, I know it'll be more than wonderful." Every place might as well be as boring as the color grey. Romeo was putting Essie on top. On a pedestal for all to admire and fawn over. Any place he could take her, and she would make the place a lot more enjoyable. Though Romeo planned ahead. Having this been his former neighborhood, the Tom still knew where everything laid. From the junkyard with those lousy dogs, to the vined house that looked abandoned, but was just covered in greenery a few ways away. So, Romeo knew that within this small neighborhood, a party would be thrown. A small little road party with latern bright lights, and loud joyous music. Pretty decorations and plenty of nice entrees. Stray cats shouldn't make their appearance at a twoleg concoction, but this place was so grand, so exquisite that Romeo wanted Essie to have a marvelous time enjoying the scenery. He knew the best place to watch it all. And, the perfect way to steal food for them both to enjoy. For Romeo did not receive his name out of vain. He truly was the ever-loving-infamous Romeo Montague - just in cat form. Although to Romeo, he never knew why he received his name, just believing that his former housefolk liked it. "Ah, let us move. They'll be starting soon. Tonight, you shall see fire light up the sky." The pretty fireworks that twolegs done late at night to end the festive event. He wanted Essie to enjoy every part of tonight.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Essie watched the tom as he spoke, passion dancing in his eyes. Perhaps this one was one she could stay with. In the past toms usually tried to get Essie to sleep with them as soon as possible, a fact that disgusted the Molly, while she was certainly not against getting, well close, before becoming mates, the Molly still felt that two cats should have a connection before doing so, rather than just jumping in and out without even catching each other's name. But this tom, while being captured by her beauty, also seemed to be genuinely interested in her personality, her interests, and in giving her the time of her life, something Essie would hold him to. Yes, this tom was definitely different from others. "Sounds amazing." She purred into his ear as they walked together. The Molly gently nuzzled his neck, "How far away is it?" She inquired, although she felt as though they could go on walking together forever, their tails entwined, with her listening to him speak until he had nothing more to say, which would probably take until the end of time itself.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

As they walked, Romeo kept his attention on her. It was the most gentlemanly thing for him to do. His many moons of being around these delicate flowers, Romeo knew she cats liked to be heard and catered to. They wanted a listening ear, and Romeo provided that. He led her out safely from within her garden, and walked along the pavements of the sidewalk. The hairless creatures might as well walked past them because they done little to bother them. Upon hearing her voice in his ear, the black Tom gently touched his own muzzle to her ear. "It'll be the sweetest memory dancing in your mind." His voice grew husky, a sudden confidence growing into him. Romeo knew how to play his cards right, he knew how to charm the ladies - without even trying. Being himself was all it took to find love. He told himself he wouldn't rush this process, get another lie. Love had no limitations. Attractions held no limitations. At her next question, Romeo squeezed her tail lightly. "Questions, questions. Just allow your beating heart to guide you." It wasn't that far. Just up the block. The party was already set, and music was making its appeal into Romeo's ears.
A known alleyway was his destination. He nudged her towards the other way. "Follow me." He whispered softly to her, and pawed his way into the dark alley. The sun was already going out fast, and the moon was replacing it. Two lidded garbage cans were the perfect spot to see the latern lights and the wonderful festival itself. "Right here." He says, puffing out his chest. Untangling himself from the she cat, he jumped onto the tin can, his bottom cushioned by an old couch pillow. He flicked his tail next to him. "May I warm you with the feel of your pelt against my own?" So far, so good. He hoped she would like it. He lacked the riches in life, and if he had them, he would give her the finest. Yet, in the wild, being a stray cat, he worked with his surroundings. Though he vowed that tonight would be the sweetest memory that ever occurred to her. "Are you famished, Rose? What is your ideal taste of pleasure?" He purred. A date without fold? What type of gentlemen was he to not offer her some food? Whatever she wanted, he would make possible. Even if he had to go to the ends of the earth for such requests.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:58 PM

Essie leaped up next to him, purring with pleasure as she pressed her fur into his. With a sudden flash of worry she hastily shook her head, not wanting him to leave her side, "No, no, I'm fine." She meowed quickly, "Maybe on the way back to my nest." She said, leaving the implication that he would be going home with her out in the open. She entwined her tail with his once again, burying her muzzle into his neck as she listened to the wonderful music. "You certainly know how to treat a molly." She murmured into his fur, the warmth she had felt earlier now feeling like a fire. After a few moments of silence, she sighed with pleasure, "Tell me about yourself Romeo," She pleaded, she knew hardly anything of this tom that had so easily entrapped her with his eloquence and she desperately wanted to know more about him, his interests, his family, how he had gained such a florid tongue.
@Constellation

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

When she turned down that she didn't want any food, a part of Romeo wondered if that was good. What of she starved? Wasnt the best part of a date the entree? Wait..was this even a date? Considering this to be Romeo, the hopless romantic, he obviously portrayed this as a date. As she pressed into his fur, on instinct, the Tom curled his tail around her, enveloping her into a sweet embrace. The scene in front of them shown dancing and laughing and the sweet aroma of exquisite cuisine. Upon her implication, Romeo felt the tip of hisbears grow hot. The color red would had danced across his face if he were a hairless critter. A hidden smile from her. And his vision locked on the picture in front of them. If what she said was inviting, Romeo braced himself for a lucky night.
Romeo dearly enjoyed her endearment. His emotions were powered by love and affection. Her compliment made his mind flash back to the past of his many past relationships. All ended with his heart being broken. Yeah, he did know how to treat a Molly. He knew how to make her feel like she was the only thing that mattered. He knew how to open her heart to love and happiness. He knew this...without intentionally knowing it. But, no Molly really knew how to love him. Because if they had, he wouldn't be an aimless lover that found every Molly fascinating beyond limitations. When a soft silence settled between them, Romeo took his time to nose his snout gently through her pelt, getting intoxicated by the sweetest scent. The Tom hardly heard a speak another word, his ears filled with loving music, and his mind imagining a future with the she cat beside him. He found this a bit wrong - having to meet her earlier that day, and now believing she would be his forever. Her question made the Tom stare at her with sullen green eyes. "I lived on this block before. With an old twoleg who held a passion for poetry and writing. Yet, he was ice on a sunny day. No company, just an empty heart beating. He recently died, so I set myself off to follow my stars." His words were sad, but he remembered his happiest moments in the care of that grand man. "I'm a travelling heart, soul, and mind, searching for a love that surpass greater than mine. My heart have been shattered too many times to count, but I'm constantly giving love a chance because it is the previous feeling of all." He paused for a moment. Romeo didn't really have any secrets to withhold from the gorgeous Molly. He knew he didn't live a grand life. It was quite simple. Normal. "I'm very passionate. And, hopeful. I dream a lot. I have two lovely daughters that are within my care, and I have done some honest mistakes. I don't regret them, but I rather grew more intelligent because of them. Trust me, I am no saint. But I hold a lot of candor," He paused, turning his gaze to look down at her to trap himself into her yellow eyes. "This is supposed to be of the most blossoming of moments for us, and I'm bittering it because I'm discussing past faults. Forgive me, rose. I don't want to taint this beautiful occasion for the both of us." He let out a short laugh, keeping his attention on her. Flicking an ear back, Romeo did not find himself very interesting to get to know. "I'm far more interested in the charm of you. Please, allow me to know a few of your pleasures." Perhaps, they could get to know each other a lot tonight. It gives them a chance to talk and become good friends. Though, internally, Romeo felt he would get to know her extremely well later that night.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:01 PM

(Dang he's so smooth.)
Essie sighed with happiness as he embraced her, thoughts running through her mind as she imagined a future with the Tom. Romeo used to be a housecat, and Essie cautiously wondered if he would mind moving in with her and her housefolk. He hadn't reacted much to her implications, but Essie secretly thought he was pleased. While she by no means was arrogant, she knew that most toms considered her beautiful, and wouldn't hesitate to join her for some evening activities. Although this tom was different than most, he couldn't be that different. Essie's ears flicked in shock as she learned that his heart had been broken before, "I certainly have no intentions of doing that." She promised, nuzzling him gently. She grinned as he inquired about her life, this Tom kept surprising her with his gentleness and interest in her personality rather than her appearance, "Well, there isn't a whole lot to tell." She said slowly, a hint of bitterness giving her voice an edge, "I've always longed for a life of excitement." She added, "I've always lived at the nest where I live now. The occasional tom may catch my eye, but they've so far been shallow and uninteresting once I get to know them." She paused for a second her eyes staring off into the distance as she recollected, "I'm definitely not having that problem with you though." She purred, snuggling even closer to him.
@Constellation

Old October 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

For Romeo being a house cat wasn't entirely bad. In fact, it was something pleasuring. It was nice. Welcoming. He had a warm bed. He hate lots of wet poultry food. To be honest, Romeo believed he was only adopted because his old twoleg was extremely lonely. The robust man could had found love...couldn't he? The young Romeo would had thought it wasn't that hard. Love could be found in some of the strangest of places. But, based on his experience, Romeo brushed those thoughts away. Love was, indeed, hard to find but loneliness always threw a party to invite you to.
Aforementioned, Romeo was pleased with his basic life of being a housecat. Yet, the thrill of being free was tangible. Why would a cat wish to be confined behind curtains? "Well, I certainly would be surprised if you were a venus fly trap instead of a rose." He purred. He didn't know what intentions Essie held, but he allowed himself to believe they were good intentions. Even if She cats were very delicate, and honeysuckle - not all held good intentions. In fact, some he crossed held bad intentions. The worst intentions imagined. But, since Romeo was pretty much an open minded feline, and used little trust to put into another, the tom agreed with his companion. Lightly he used his tail to rub against her, in a way of soothing her upon her nuzzle.
Romeo awaited patiently for her to tell him more about herself. After all, this was what their outing was all about. Getting to know one another. Making a new friend. Two souls connecting while the sky smiled from above them. "Oh, blasphemy!" He gasped. It was crazy to think she didn't have a lot to tell. It was insane that she thought her life was bland. To Romeo, she looked like she could tell an entire story of clawing at a fish and he would had never grown bored of hearing it. "As long as your smile keeps appearing as that sun arises, then your life is as epic as you want it to be." He said, calmly. Then, listened to her as she talked abit. About her nest, and the fact that she didn't stray too far from her home. "Your life craves adventures." He nodded. He detected the note of envy in her tone, but dismissed it soon as she spoke once again. "Ah, so you're a heartbreaker?" He asked, his whiskers twitching. It was odd to think that he was a helpless romantic, and she got easily bored with every tom she crossed. So far, she wasn't showing those signs to him, and therefore that must had been a good sign. It made Romeo feel a tadbit uncomfortable as he knew fully well that he never had any control over his heart. The molly snuggled up closer to him. He felt her pelt clinging to his own, and Romeo simply soaked in the moment. She reassured him that she wasn't getting bored of him...yet. "Not a problem now, you say? Well, I'd imagine since you only met me earlier today. Though, thank you for warning this heart of mine. " At least she was being honest. That she got bored easily. It had knocked Romeo off guard upon hearing those words, but he was already in too deep than he intended to be. "I promise I wouldn't hold any hard emotionss if you choose to do so. My heart is as large and accepting as the ocean. My love runs as deep as the ocean. If possible - a lot deeper than that." As quick as he fell in love, the quick HD managed to forgive those who broke his heart. After all, the Tom was in love with the idea of being in love. He wanted someone to capture his heart and put a lock on it. Throw away the key. And, keep him as close as could be. Romeo provided Essie a small chuckle, flicking his green eyes towards the night hued sky. "I like to imagine this blossoming rose have plenty of talents. Do you take on hobbies that go far beyond my imagination of the creativity of you?" He asked. He needed to know more. Fully get to know this she cat. All night if he must. Romeo knew that he would never keep her out past curfew. Her housefolk would be worried, wouldn't they?

@FadingEchoes
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Essie let loose a mrrow of amusement, "A heartbreaker? Well, the toms whose company I have refused, didn't have much of hearts." She said slowly, her left ear flicking in annoyance as she recalled the various toms. Essie had a flash of alarm as she realized she may have disinterested the Tom as she spoke of her readiness to be lured by toms-and her propensity to lose interest so quickly. She turned to look into his deep green eyes, "I don't think I could ever be uninterested in you." She assured him, giving him another lick on the cheek. A tinge of sadness edged her amber eyes as she heard of the she-cats that played with his emotions. Shallower toms, yes, she could play with them as she like, but she could never see herself hurting this kind caring Tom, not when he so easily trusted her. She purred, "No I don't have many hobbies." She told him, "I catch the occasional sparrow or two, when they roost near my nest. Other than that, I play with my housefolk so they don't get bored, and meet the surrounding housecats." She said, thinking fondly of her Taurus. "And you? I'm sure you have many intriguing interests."
@Constellation

Old October 29th, 2017, 01:51 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Romeo found it as amusing as his company about the thoughts of Heartbreakers. Romeo had met his fair share of most of them. With extraordinary beauty that could never be topped. The she cats that gave his lonely heart a skip of a beat, igniting it to live once more. He could not speak for the Toms that Essie mentioned. He couldn't predict what she been through in earlier relationships, so he did not comment on such. Instead, he told her, "The littlest of hearts just have no desire of inflating emotion. But, emotion is what makes us embrace life. Whether a broken heart, or the heart with fleeting interest." He blinked his eyes, wondering why he said such a phrase. Was he losing his game? No, no...definitely not. Romeo still had his long time charm that always brought luck on his side through gloomiest of days. If it weren't for his luck, he wouldn't have met the pretty gem that was he had his tail wrapped around. Her words, made the Tom chuckle softly. She even added some physical affection that made Romeo eyes glow a bright green. "Aren't you passionate with saccharine, Rose!" He let out a low rumble from deep within his chest. He took her word, sealed it within his heart, and tossed the key away. If what she said was true, then heartbreak was long gone away. Maybe...he could even see into the future. A future with her. Which had to be a long shot in his opinion. A rash relationship, ended rapidly. So, why discourage his chances? Romeo reminded himself to slow his roll, when oppositely she was the one pulling him in like a fisherman. He was her catch, eating her bait. If the world was honest, Romeo was the one finding himself first in love at sight. From pure physical attraction, but decided to get to know these fellow felines to truly see if their heart was as equal - if so, even more beautiful than their physical appeal. "A hunter, you are?" He asked, his ears perking with pure interest. The lies that escaped her pretty maw. A doll such as her must had been very talented. She must had a lot of hidden skills than the hobbies she listed. "Oh, my! You must be alienated from this world. Because this poor soul of mine is never successful much with the birds." Those flying critters...always able to escape his grasp so very easily. Romeo gave a light shake of his head, muttering swears to himself, then turned his attention back to the molly. "Ah, my interests are...more acquired," he shifted slightly, bringing one of his paws behind one of the paws of Essie, in a way of entwining the two. He didn't know how to explain what he liked, or what his interests consisted of because...most likely. It would.confuse this dear wonder - or worse. Uninterest her. Make her realize that this was an entire mistake. "I'm fond with the movements of travels. I can never place myself in a repetition." Why live in one place...when you could explore the ends of the earth? When you could embrace the true magic of what this world appears to give? "Just between the spirits of us, I'm uninteresting as the sound of remote silence." He uttered, more so leaning to joke with her but instead his voice held a serious tone at the inflicted self insult. "You leave me curious, Rose. So, I must ask - do you like to follow the stars? Have you ever ventured into this robust garden we call the earth - our home?" He knew she mostly stayed to herself. Within her own garden. She was missing out on the life of what their ancestors lived. Not every cat enjoyed the feeling of fending for themselves, and perhaps Essie was one of those cats. She loved go remain domesticated, but Romeo was far from the confined life of a peasant cat. As for his interests, there was plenty more, but Romeo preferred to spending time with her so she could get a hint of them herself, rather than telling her outright about them. To put.bluntly, Romeo was more confused about his character as others were of his sense of communication.

@FadingEchoes

Last edited by Brilliance; October 29th, 2017 at 01:53 AM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 10:59 AM

She shrugged indifferently, "The birds that frequent my nest are rather easy prey." Essie said, her tail tip twitching as she thought of the past prey she had captured. She listened with great interest as he recalled his travels, "I must say travel does intrigue me." She admitted. Her yellow gaze fell upon him as he commented on how he thought himself uninteresting, "I think you're very interesting." She said earnestly, her eyes ablaze with passion. Her ears twitched as he inquired about her, "Well, I haven't yet." She said, "Though I've always fancied myself going off on great adventures, seeing the wide open spaces, and all else life has to offer." She said wistfully, "Yes... I'd love to. But I'm afraid I can't leave my housefolk, they've cared far too much for me to simply abandon them. For very long anyway." Essie said with great conviction. "I'd have to be tempted with something greater than simply travel to leave them." She said intensely, "Perhaps if I had the correct traveling partner." She purred, shuffling her paws.
@Constellation