Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:38 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 04:33 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:22 AM
Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:02 AM

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default FIGHT MA KITTEHS

Since there's about to be like two big fights and all

FERNGLOW (TC)
Pretty strong cat but he's slow, hesitant to attack any at not a warrior. One blinded eye (left eye) Fernglow's battle buddy is Petalfall @Aleka Fernglow will kill Lightshade @SpiralWhirl

WILL NOT DIE- Will kill WC cats if they attack first, looking for him to get a semi major injury towards the end. ONE MORE WC CAT TO FIGHT HIM PLEASE.

AMBERSTRIPE (TC)
Not very strong, quick on her feet and agile. No scars and rather young. Eager to be in her first ever battle. Will be killed by Rabbitstride @Aleka

WILL DIE- Will not be able to kill anyone because of her lack of experience? KILLER TAKEN

BERRYPAW (TC)
Strong apprentice with little training, not good with planning ahead. Only attacks with brute force. Fighting @Aleka's Swiftpaw and @NightWarrior4Life's Shinepaw and @Swiftheart's Cayotepaw

MAY DIE- He already has cats lined up.

CHANTERELLEPAW (WC)
Will not fight, injured by fox already

MONARCHPAW (WC)
Very fast, agile, and quick, not strong at all. Younger apprentice that hasn't had much training. Emeraldpaw is her battle buddy. Fighting @Silentshade's Sundapple

WILL NOT DIE- Would like for her to have a BATTLE BUDDY (maybe Emeraldpaw @CandyFlossCat?) and ONE OR TWO TC APPRENTICES TO FIGHT
ALL OF MY CATS THAT ARE FIGHTING ARE OPEN FOR BATTLE BUDDIES

FORM

Name/Link:
Role:
Skill:
Will they kill my cat/be killed?:
Who are they fighting?:
Battle buddy or opponent:
RP Sample:

Name:
Info(Age, appearance, etc)
Skill:
Will they kill my cat/be killed?:
Who are they fighting?:
Battle buddy or opponent:
RP Sample:

Thanks and have fun killing or harming my kitties! ^^
-all of these charries can be found on my charrie site (some pages are incomplete)-

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 7th, 2017 at 06:30 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: FIGHT MA KITTEHS

@Milky Way
Yass Emerald will fight with Monarch <3
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Milky Way
Yass Emerald will fight with Monarch <3
Yey

In between fighting monarch would be like YOU DIDNT NEED TO FIGHT WITH ME BUT -blushing- THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WOULD PROBABLY BE DEAD

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM
bruh head

Rabbitstride could get attacked by Fernglow, and the poor bab will not get killed, and injured slightly

Also, he could maybe accidentally kill Amberstripe?

This is wip because I'm about to do homework so I'm just gonna flesh it out later

Berrypaw could attack Swiftpaw and serverly injure him because he's kind of recently joined the clans

Petalfall as battle buddy for Fernglow

Duskflower as battle buddy for Blackblaze

Character site:
https://alekascharacters.weebly.com
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Hybrid
Info(Age, appearance, etc) Age: 30 moons old, Apperance: brown fur green eyes Personality: Hates Shadowclanners and in insane
Skill:Fighting
Will they kill my cat/be killed?: Blackblaze’s killer so yeah.
Who are they fighting?:Blackblaze
Battle buddy or opponent: opponent
RP Sample: Hybrid sat on a rock snarling to himself,” I can do this, just find Fox and we can get three more tom fighters and we will sneak into Shadowclan’s camp and kill Goldie-locks (Goldenstar) 9 times if it’s true that leaders have nine lives, then someone else can kill that half-deputy (Halfgaze), then someone can kill that trainee who is a healer, (Daypaw) while the others ensure no one else finds out until dawn, they’ll have no leader and scatter like leaves in a storm. We then go for Skyclan- the fake clan, and kill that fat Grouse (Grousestar), and and that useless no-good deputy, (Auroraflame), and that old guizzer (Shinefang). Then two clans will be destroyed, leaving us with three, then Windclan, is ease, that self-confident tom first, (Blazingstar), then that cat named after our hero. (Onyxwhisper), ofcourse don’t forget that cranky storm (Surgestorm). He sighed, oh and Thunderclan too. First kill that delicate flower of a leader (Snowstar), ofcourse that cat with passion aswell. (Passionblaze), and lastly that healer too...(Wheatfur). What? Destroy Riverclan? They’d crumble being the last clan and I don’t want to fight stinky fish-eaters, but I do suppose if Fox and I entered camp and killed that Gecko (Geckoleaf) and that herb (Juniperpaw). They’d all die of catnip. And I might be able to get the taste of fish out of my mouth...well, they could still live without a healer...I guess I could kill that pretty tom (Fallenstream) Yet again...they reappoint deputies, I might as well accept stinking and kill that ugly tom too...(Russetstar). They’d be destroyed at that rate..Well...my spare two cats could kill the queens and kits, that’d destroy them. And I could throw in three cats also to kill there trainees, what would fifteen worriers per clan be able to do when there mates are dead, kits are dead, and there trainees are dead. They couldn’t regroup...wait what if the fifteen remaining Shadowclanners find the fifteen remaining Riverclanners since they are pretty close and turn into Shrivledclan, a clan of thirty worriers. And perhaps. Thunderclan’s fifteen worriers and Skyclan’s fifteen worriers join to form Skunderclan, clan of thirty worriers, Windclan wouldn’t be able to join Skunderclan or Shrivledclan, they’d die out or cast stones and be a weak clan and in one attack from Skunderclan or Shrivledclan loose half there worriers and be down to eight worriers counting the leader, deputy, and fool of a healer. They’d soon have regular deaths, like greencough, fox attack, or twolegs and they’d be destroyed in about 12 moons, but then Skunderclan would be thriving and reseparate into Thunderclan and Skyclan possible as would Shrivledclan.” Kill all the Shadowclanners and Skyclanners and then I’m good he shook his head purring at his amazing plan, “Now let’s hope Halite approves of my idea.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Rabbitstride could get attacked by Fernglow, and the poor bab will not get killed, and injured slightly

Also, he could maybe accidentally kill Amberstripe?

This is wip because I'm about to do homework so I'm just gonna flesh it out later

Berrypaw could attack Swiftpaw and serverly injure him because he's kind of recently joined the clans

Petalfall as battle buddy for Fernglow

Duskflower as battle buddy for Blackblaze

Character site:
https://alekascharacters.weebly.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Name: Hybrid
Info(Age, appearance, etc) Age: 30 moons old, Apperance: brown fur green eyes Personality: Hates Shadowclanners and in insane
Skill:Fighting
Will they kill my cat/be killed?: Blackblaze’s killer so yeah.
Who are they fighting?:Blackblaze
Battle buddy or opponent: opponent
RP Sample: Hybrid sat on a rock snarling to himself,” I can do this, just find Fox and we can get three more tom fighters and we will sneak into Shadowclan’s camp and kill Goldie-locks (Goldenstar) 9 times if it’s true that leaders have nine lives, then someone else can kill that half-deputy (Halfgaze), then someone can kill that trainee who is a healer, (Daypaw) while the others ensure no one else finds out until dawn, they’ll have no leader and scatter like leaves in a storm. We then go for Skyclan- the fake clan, and kill that fat Grouse (Grousestar), and and that useless no-good deputy, (Auroraflame), and that old guizzer (Shinefang). Then two clans will be destroyed, leaving us with three, then Windclan, is ease, that self-confident tom first, (Blazingstar), then that cat named after our hero. (Onyxwhisper), ofcourse don’t forget that cranky storm (Surgestorm). He sighed, oh and Thunderclan too. First kill that delicate flower of a leader (Snowstar), ofcourse that cat with passion aswell. (Passionblaze), and lastly that healer too...(Wheatfur). What? Destroy Riverclan? They’d crumble being the last clan and I don’t want to fight stinky fish-eaters, but I do suppose if Fox and I entered camp and killed that Gecko (Geckoleaf) and that herb (Juniperpaw). They’d all die of catnip. And I might be able to get the taste of fish out of my mouth...well, they could still live without a healer...I guess I could kill that pretty tom (Fallenstream) Yet again...they reappoint deputies, I might as well accept stinking and kill that ugly tom too...(Russetstar). They’d be destroyed at that rate..Well...my spare two cats could kill the queens and kits, that’d destroy them. And I could throw in three cats also to kill there trainees, what would fifteen worriers per clan be able to do when there mates are dead, kits are dead, and there trainees are dead. They couldn’t regroup...wait what if the fifteen remaining Shadowclanners find the fifteen remaining Riverclanners since they are pretty close and turn into Shrivledclan, a clan of thirty worriers. And perhaps. Thunderclan’s fifteen worriers and Skyclan’s fifteen worriers join to form Skunderclan, clan of thirty worriers, Windclan wouldn’t be able to join Skunderclan or Shrivledclan, they’d die out or cast stones and be a weak clan and in one attack from Skunderclan or Shrivledclan loose half there worriers and be down to eight worriers counting the leader, deputy, and fool of a healer. They’d soon have regular deaths, like greencough, fox attack, or twolegs and they’d be destroyed in about 12 moons, but then Skunderclan would be thriving and reseparate into Thunderclan and Skyclan possible as would Shrivledclan.” Kill all the Shadowclanners and Skyclanners and then I’m good he shook his head purring at his amazing plan, “Now let’s hope Halite approves of my idea.”
Hybrid is accepted!
Rabbitstride is accepted to kill Amberstripe!
Petalfall and Duskflower are accepted!
Swiftpaw is also accepted!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; October 15th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Don't forget Swiftheart's Cayotepaw for Berrypaw
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Don't forget Swiftheart's Cayotepaw for Berrypaw
I wasn't sure if Swiftheart actually said Cayotepaw was fighting

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old October 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
I wasn't sure if Swiftheart actually said Cayotepaw was fighting
I'm pretty sure they said it was okay
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
I'm pretty sure they said it was okay
Okay!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-