Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
Introducing my brother!
by mars
Last post by mars
Today 01:14 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:14 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by finley.exe
Today 01:12 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner awakes with a start "AH!" He can still feel the pain of the posion flowing in him searing him. Aron looks at the drakini "you mean like rescue team blue? I saw them once everyone see them alot running around... I heard of a only flying type rescue team maybe they can come? But they would have to be called, then if they want to come..." Aron adds the last part in a lower tone. Missie looks at him and yells "Don't be such a party pooper! I know they will come, I mean i'm here! I bet they will want me cause i'm perfect as a reward!" Shuckle chortles in the back and wispers to Aron "If they want something to throw under the bus!" Aron chuckles slightly but quites himself quickly as missie make a huge shadow ball. The ball takes on the form of a fist and hits shuckle nailing him into the ground. "Hot head" Shuckle mumbles before falling unconscious. "he" missie then begins laughing
"Dra-Draki-Drako?" {Rescue Team Blue? I Was thinking more like the Red Rescue tem, you know, the one that spends more time around Volcanoes and things. I Don't think Water-types could handle the heat of a volcano.} She Said, somewhat like a Rant. "Draki-Draco!" {And Stop Trying to Read my Thoughts! Their mine for a Reason!} She added on as an Afterthought. "Draki-Draki!" {Oh, and good Job with the Wake-up Call, Wispy!}

"Wi-Wis-Eon..." {Yea, Whatever. We just need To Get back on track before what happened in the Jhonto region doesn't truly repeat here....You remember what I Showed you about Mt.Blaze, Correct?} He asked, takeing a few steps back from the trainer, and approaching Drake.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:24 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Dra-Draki-Drako?" {Rescue Team Blue? I Was thinking more like the Red Rescue tem, you know, the one that spends more time around Volcanoes and things. I Don't think Water-types could handle the heat of a volcano.} She Said, somewhat like a Rant. "Draki-Draco!" {And Stop Trying to Read my Thoughts! Their mine for a Reason!} She added on as an Afterthought. "Draki-Draki!" {Oh, and good Job with the Wake-up Call, Wispy!}

"Wi-Wis-Eon..." {Yea, Whatever. We just need To Get back on track before what happened in the Jhonto region doesn't truly repeat here....You remember what I Showed you about Mt.Blaze, Correct?} He asked, takeing a few steps back from the trainer, and approaching Drake.
Aron looks at them"why did the pokemon leave the first time?" Missie looks at them too. Shuckle still lays unconscious.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:35 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Aron looks at them"why did the pokemon leave the first time?" Missie looks at them too. Shuckle still lays unconscious.
"Draki-Drake?" {Should we Tell them the Truth?} Drake whispered, Looking over at Wispeon.

"Wiss....Wispeon-Wiss-wi-eon-wispy.." {Well, you wanted to know. So, Pokémon that live with trainers, the pokeball.. it Allows you to simply evolve when you reach a certain Level...But in Nature, that's rarely how it works, especially for Dragon-types. We are forced to use different types of stones and crystals to evolve, and the Evolution crystal in Jhoto, the Dragon type one..It...It Died...It Stopped working. it did come back...But.."} Wispy stopped all of a sudden, looking off into the distance.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:42 PM
customer service above

Quote:
"Draki-Drake?" {Should we Tell them the Truth?} Drake whispered, Looking over at Wispeon.

"Wiss....Wispeon-Wiss-wi-eon-wispy.." {Well, you wanted to know. So, Pokémon that live with trainers, the pokeball.. it Allows you to simply evolve when you reach a certain Level...But in Nature, that's rarely how it works, especially for Dragon-types. We are forced to use different types of stones and crystals to evolve, and the Evolution crystal in Jhoto, the Dragon type one..It...It Died...It Stopped working. it did come back...But.."} Wispy stopped all of a sudden, looking off into the distance.
"hmm? stones like eveloution stones?" Then noticing her head was turned looked where she is looking and asks "what are you looking at?"
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"hmm? stones like eveloution stones?" Then noticing her head was turned looked where she is looking and asks "what are you looking at?"
"W-Wispy..." {I...I'll Be Back..in a moment..} Wispy said, His Body Shattering like a Glass Window, the Chunks falling to the ground.

"Dra-Draki-dra Draki-Drako Draki!" {To Awnser your question, Yes, a lot like evolution stones, but A LOT Larger....And Don't worry about him, he does this often.} Drake said, Glancing at where Wispy had been standing.
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:25 PM
customer service above

Quote:
"W-Wispy..." {I...I'll Be Back..in a moment..} Wispy said, His Body Shattering like a Glass Window, the Chunks falling to the ground.

"Dra-Draki-dra Draki-Drako Draki!" {To Awnser your question, Yes, a lot like evolution stones, but A LOT Larger....And Don't worry about him, he does this often.} Drake said, Glancing at where Wispy had been standing.
Aron and missie just stare at the chunks of ghost slightly terriefied
(bump @Role @Akari )
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:09 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Aron and missie just stare at the chunks of ghost slightly terriefied
(bump @Role @Leechblood )
"Dra-Dra-Dre-Drak-.." {Eh, like I Said, he'll be R-...} Drake started to say, but was interrupted by smoke starting to rise from the ground around Wispy's Broken Form, which slowly pieced itself together, Ghostly Blue flames re-igniting in the grass, which were his paws and tail. "Draki-Draki!" {Ahh, well...That was Fast.} She said, Smileing a bit. "Dre-Draki?" {What was that all about?} She asked, somewhat curious.

"Wi-Wi-Wispy-Eon-Wispy-Wi...." {Drake, we need to go. NOW. It's Gotten Worse....} He said, before breaking off into a Run towards the mountains. "Wi-Wispy!" {You Get Help, I'll try to slow The process!} he called back to them, knowing they were running out of time. The sight of him should scare most of the Dragon-types, if not the Rock and Steel Types also, or so he reasoned to himself as he sprinted away.
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:53 AM
customer service above

Quote:
"Dra-Dra-Dre-Drak-.." {Eh, like I Said, he'll be R-...} Drake started to say, but was interrupted by smoke starting to rise from the ground around Wispy's Broken Form, which slowly pieced itself together, Ghostly Blue flames re-igniting in the grass, which were his paws and tail. "Draki-Draki!" {Ahh, well...That was Fast.} She said, Smileing a bit. "Dre-Draki?" {What was that all about?} She asked, somewhat curious.

"Wi-Wi-Wispy-Eon-Wispy-Wi...." {Drake, we need to go. NOW. It's Gotten Worse....} He said, before breaking off into a Run towards the mountains. "Wi-Wispy!" {You Get Help, I'll try to slow The process!} he called back to them, knowing they were running out of time. The sight of him should scare most of the Dragon-types, if not the Rock and Steel Types also, or so he reasoned to himself as he sprinted away.
(LOL my trainer is poisoned)
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM

@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd Is it possible for me to join and try to revive this roleplay?
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:51 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd Is it possible for me to join and try to revive this roleplay?
Sure.. I've been a bit lazy with my own oc, so.. definitley!