Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:58 PM
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 02:55 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:42 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 02:27 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Monster school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Fine.See you then!" he snapped,storming the other way to his own class.'He sounded like a scientist talking about brains,and all scientist care about is discting things.' he thought.
(he had a bad experience with scientist so that kinda is why hates him talking about brains and ability and stuff)
(MMMM) Class was boring again like normal. He doodled to pass time. He thought over things like he was spinning a top in his mind trying to find something else in it. Why do monsters still hate humans I mean sure some humans kill monsters but they kill us too but we don't mostly hate their guts!
If only life was like that undertale game a few options thats all! Fight act Food(item) and mercy! That would be alot better then life woundn't be so hard.
guess that just to show you life is thought to be toyed with but it toys with us!
He hated the way it sounded in his mind. It made him look wise and smart but that wasn't him, He was avarage and little witted. For once he was glad he was going to be beat up. He had wanted to fight for so long. He didn't know why he justed wanted to. Maybe it was stress and anger about the whole thing... No it had to be something else or why would he stay? Just like wolfy (Swifthearts characters nickname in my mind) had said Why stay? Jack mulled over this for the rest of class until the bell rang for them to leave.Now lunch okay..... what should I make? soba with onigiri? ya I'm good at that. ( @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Rhubarb; December 5th, 2017 at 09:33 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:53 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(MMMM) Class was boring again like normal. He doodled to pass time. He thought over things like he was spinning a top in his mind trying to find something else in it. Why do monsters still hate humans I mean sure some humans kill monsters but they kill us too but we don't mostly hate their guts!
If only life was like that undertale game a few options thats all! Fight act Food(item) and mercy! That would be alot better then life woundn't be so hard.
guess that just to show you life is thought to be toyed with but it toys with us!
He hated the way it sounded in his mind. It made him look wise and smart but that wasn't him, He was avarage and little witted. For once he was glad he was going to be beat up. He had wanted to fight for so long. He didn't know why he justed wanted to. Maybe it was stress and anger about the whole thing... No it had to be something else or why would he stay? Just like wolfy (Swifthearts characters nickname in my mind) had said Why stay? Jack mulled over this for the rest of class until the bell rang for them to leave.Now lunch okay..... what should I make? soba with onigiri? ya I'm good at that. ( @Swiftheart )
@Swiftheart @leotheloke
Old December 8th, 2017, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(Gonna call rynni ryn because I'm getting lazy XD.his real name is still ryinny though)
Ryn went into the dorm area,sitting down.He kept glancing at the door,but after a few minutes,he sighed,standing up.If he's not coming,then I'll go to him.He started to leave the dorm area,not wanting to waste his time any longer.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 8th, 2017, 05:13 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Alara Sat by the Window, glancing out of her dorm, thinking about everything that has happened so far.
'Well, I do like keeping a low profile, but.....I think maybe I should go and try to meet some of the others. Having a few friends would not be a bad thing, although....most here are monsters....But...maybe some of them are...different, more...calm..' she thought to herself, trying to calm herself as she got up, walking to the door of her dorm. She reached her hand out for the door knob, before lowering her arm.
'Actually, I'll just wait till lunch is over....' She thought, Walking back over to the window, and sitting down on the stool she had placed by it.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Alara Sat by the Window, glancing out of her dorm, thinking about everything that has happened so far.
'Well, I do like keeping a low profile, but.....I think maybe I should go and try to meet some of the others. Having a few friends would not be a bad thing, although....most here are monsters....But...maybe some of them are...different, more...calm..' she thought to herself, trying to calm herself as she got up, walking to the door of her dorm. She reached her hand out for the door knob, before lowering her arm.
'Actually, I'll just wait till lunch is over....' She thought, Walking back over to the window, and sitting down on the stool she had placed by it.
He made it to the dorm room as Wolfy (can I call him wolfy?) was leaving. "Hello I'll have lunch made soon." briskly passed him and went to his bunk and pulled out his grilling kit, a bottle of water, rice, soba, (Black wheat noodles like ramen) and two pots. He poured water into both pots placed the rice and soba in the pots (They are both pre-washed) He turned the grill on high and then set the pots to boil. He walked over to wolfy "Ok the stuff should boil for while. Do what you want."