Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:48 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:40 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ deal! Now than have at me make me blush. It won’t be so easily now that I know what tricks you have come on! You have the first punch”

Tord blinked, getting somewhat flustered. “You can’t just throw that at me out of the blue!” He said, his eyes wide. “It kind of scares me,” he admitted, glancing away. Well, god knew where this was going, just staying away, pretending to be flustered.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Its okay! :3) He smiles as the fireflies form words again “ a werewolf? Very interesting I’m a shapeshifter myself however I’m usually using my wolf form and true form to fight when needed. “ his fireflies say as he looked into her eyes for a second but smiles a bit when she flicked her gaze away “ what’s wrong?” The fireflies ask
She felt her cheeks starting to warm which was an extremely foreign feeling to her. “Nothing,” she answered with a shrug. Her inner wolf was starting to get excited. She mentally yelled at the wolf who yipped at her like a pup. Why must my wolf be such a pup? she complained in her head. Her long, thick brown hair glimmered in the dim of firefly lights. Their lights also reflected in the ocean blue hue of her eyes.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She felt her cheeks starting to warm which was an extremely foreign feeling to her. “Nothing,” she answered with a shrug. Her inner wolf was starting to get excited. She mentally yelled at the wolf who yipped at her like a pup. Why must my wolf be such a pup? she complained in her head. Her long, thick brown hair glimmered in the dim of firefly lights. Their lights also reflected in the ocean blue hue of her eyes.
Suddenly a soft silk with a hint of British accent laugh came from Dj, he was actually laughing but it only gave a small hint of what his voice is Than.. he Spoke, his voice soothing, sweet and kind and it also told of his British Heritage “ How cute, blushing like that especially with those beautiful eyes as blue as the ocean blue it’s quite easy to get lost in and to be honest I kinda do want to” He says kindly as the fireflies simply danced around them
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked, getting somewhat flustered. “You can’t just throw that at me out of the blue!” He said, his eyes wide. “It kind of scares me,” he admitted, glancing away. Well, god knew where this was going, just staying away, pretending to be flustered.
He laughs softly “ not going to work!” He says proudly however his heart did quicken a bit at it. “ mi amor, my love you should know me by now.” He says with a playful wink
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

" Nautro" darky said as Alice started to put the 450 plus gifts inside.
He nods “ oh him. The fox is quite busy with the bookkeeper aka his mate. But he will come visit you two soon. But please come inside “
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Suddenly a soft silk with a hint of British accent laugh came from Dj, he was actually laughing but it only gave a small hint of what his voice is Than.. he Spoke, his voice soothing, sweet and kind and it also told of his British Heritage “ How cute, blushing like that especially with those beautiful eyes as blue as the ocean blue it’s quite easy to get lost in and to be honest I kinda do want to” He says kindly as the fireflies simply danced around them
Her eyes widened at his voice. Her cheeks reddened to a crimson and she searched for something to say. “Woah, your voice, wow, I uh, oh I suck at this...” she muttered the last part to herself, looking down in shame. Flirting was not her thing. It was obviously his, but not her. The pretty werewolf felt her heart doing....something....she couldn’t quite name it.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Her eyes widened at his voice. Her cheeks reddened to a crimson and she searched for something to say. “Woah, your voice, wow, I uh, oh I suck at this...” she muttered the last part to herself, looking down in shame. Flirting was not her thing. It was obviously his, but not her. The pretty werewolf felt her heart doing....something....she couldn’t quite name it.
He laughs softly again “ is my voice really that Surprising? “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her “ don’t be ashamed my dear. I’m not exactly a good flirt since I rarely use my voice and all but it seems like it worked fine with you. Here I thought goddesses didn’t blush.” He says almost happily “ ... my names Dj it’s a pleasure to meet you “ He says kindly
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He laughs softly again “ is my voice really that Surprising? “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her “ don’t be ashamed my dear. I’m not exactly a good flirt since I rarely use my voice and all but it seems like it worked fine with you. Here I thought goddesses didn’t blush.” He says almost happily “ ... my names Dj it’s a pleasure to meet you “ He says kindly
She smiled and looked at her sneakers. “I’m just a die hard for British accents..” she admitted softly, “So I’ve heard,” she giggle— she giggled?! What was happening?,
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

She smiled and looked at her sneakers. “I’m just a die hard for British accents..” she admitted softly, “So I’ve heard,” she giggle— she giggled?! What was happening?,
He laughs softly “ I see. Cute giggle my dear.” He says with a kind smile “ tell me, wanna hunt? You’re a wolf and I’m rather fond of wolves as well so how about it?”
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I see. Cute giggle my dear.” He says with a kind smile “ tell me, wanna hunt? You’re a wolf and I’m rather fond of wolves as well so how about it?”
She laughed and through her head back. Her bones and joints cracked until a large, silvery wolf with blue eyes appeared. Ready?, she said to him, using her mind. (I’m basing this off of the different roleplayed the poor OC has been in. )