Today 06:51 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:38 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A soft husky voice was heard behind Tord, “ hi there. You’re bleeding.” Said Sasuke who wore a fancy looking black and red suit. His long onyx and Snow White hair tied up in a ponytail tail but for some reason he wore black classic glasses that added more to his new classy look. He smiles playfully as he begins to whip the blood of his cheeks licking it off his finger playfully almost dangerously but in a good way of course. “ amor, you know you don’t have to hide we’re all family here. “ he says kindly as he held out his hand “ come my love let’s have some fun tonight.”
Tord made a high-pitched gasp of sorts once he saw Sasuke. “How welcoming,” He said, snorting. “But hello to you as well” He said calmly, smiling. As he saw Sasuke lick the blood, he looked away, trying not to throw up. Licking someone’s blood was kind of...weird in his eyes, to say the least. As much as he wanted to protest and say that not everyone was family and if they all were related that would be kind of weird, he knew he needed to stop overreacting. “Yeah, sure,” He said simply, smiling awkwardly as he placed his hand in Sasuke’s.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Angel growls loudly as he blushes “ Valentine...” he says embarrassed as he covered his face while winter laughs loudly “ anything for a new friend. My love Welcome to my home!” He says holding skye close.
Demon laughs softly “ even the angel can get embarrassed “ he says playfully as he begins to stand up

Naruto laughs softly “ well because of it he’s making us do some kind of contest. Don’t get too jealous okay my love” He says as he walks by sage holding his hand tightly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ te amor mi amor” he says kissing Tords hand “ also I would stay away for winter if I were you. He’s got a new obsession with cosplay again so he may force you into something... too adorable for me”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Luna rapped her knuckes on the door, fiddling with her thumbs nervously. She zipped her blue jacket. She considered tapping her knuckles on the door once more, but decided against it. She pulled her long, ginger hair into a neat braid, waiting.

[ They’re gods / goddesses? ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Luna rapped her knuckes on the door, fiddling with her thumbs nervously. She zipped her blue jacket. She considered tapping her knuckles on the door once more, but decided against it. She pulled her long, ginger hair into a neat braid, waiting.

[ They’re gods / goddesses? ]
Winter, Sasuke, Naruto, Tord, Valentine, Angel, Demon,Sage, Lion, Aspen, Skye and basically anyone that Sasuke, Celestial,Teggy, and Blue and I roleplay is a god. Everyone can decide if they want their characters to be gods too, or regular mortals.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly “ te amor mi amor” he says kissing Tords hand “ also I would stay away for winter if I were you. He’s got a new obsession with cosplay again so he may force you into something... too adorable for me”
Tord was dead silent. He still had no idea what Sasuke meant when he spoke in what Tord could only call another language. Well, he guessed he would learn at some point, even if he needed to wait for awhile. The Norwegian blinked as he heard Sasuke talk about Winter. “I will keep that in mind,” he sighed, though he knew, if things went horribly wrong, he knew that would be exactly what was happening.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
The Madness King

Yes :3 )
Sasuke smiles “ still don’t know about what I said huh? Want me to Translate what I just said? “ he asks playfully as he kisses Tords hand “ or maybe i should leave it to your imagination mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head “ also forgive me but... just don’t be jealous for what father has for us”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
The Madness King

Bumps
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Angel growls loudly as he blushes “ Valentine...” he says embarrassed as he covered his face while winter laughs loudly “ anything for a new friend. My love Welcome to my home!” He says holding skye close.
Demon laughs softly “ even the angel can get embarrassed “ he says playfully as he begins to stand up

Naruto laughs softly “ well because of it he’s making us do some kind of contest. Don’t get too jealous okay my love” He says as he walks by sage holding his hand tightly.

"Oof, if there's something that's going to make me jealous..."He shook his head. "I will not be responsible for the consquences." He chuckled, taking a seat.

"D'aaaw, so cute~" Valentine purred, taking Angel into his arms and nuzzling his hair.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Yes :3 )
Sasuke smiles “ still don’t know about what I said huh? Want me to Translate what I just said? “ he asks playfully as he kisses Tords hand “ or maybe i should leave it to your imagination mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head “ also forgive me but... just don’t be jealous for what father has for us”
”I’ll google translate it at some point,” Tord joked, smiling. He’d rather be left to the imagination, it was more fun that way! “He...what?” Tord blinked, slightly confused. What did Sasuke mean? He just stared at the god, very confused, smiling either way.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
The Madness King

Naruto laughs softly “ ahh but you’re part of the punishment as well. I can’t help but smile on the thought of you blushing “ He says playfully as he sits down as well

Angel growls “ hi not in front of others!” He says blushing madly trying to push him off

Sasuke laughs softly “ well.... let’s say we got punished and now... we’re forced into some game but don’t worry. I only have eyes for you “