Today 04:22 AM
Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke laughs softly “ well.... let’s say we got punished and now... we’re forced into some game but don’t worry. I only have eyes for you “
”What’d I do?” Tord exclaimed, feeling himself tense up again. He didn’t mind that, but what Sasuke said afterwards terrified him. He wanted to ask what would happen, but he didn’t really care, rubbing his sweater sleeve along his cuts, and flinching as they began to burn for a millisecond.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

”What’d I do?” Tord exclaimed, feeling himself tense up again. He didn’t mind that, but what Sasuke said afterwards terrified him. He wanted to ask what would happen, but he didn’t really care, rubbing his sweater sleeve along his cuts, and flinching as they began to burn for a millisecond.
He kisses Tords hand “ nothing me, Naruto, sage got punished for that fight and the two new gods” he sighs softly “ would you like to know what to contest is. Let me give you a hint it’s something that happens whenever I flirt with you “
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
He kisses Tords hand “ nothing me, Naruto, sage got punished for that fight and the two new gods” he sighs softly “ would you like to know what to contest is. Let me give you a hint it’s something that happens whenever I flirt with you “
Tord blinked, still slightly nervous over what was currently happening. “Uh...yeah...” he murmured, shaking slightly, he bit his lip, having no idea where this was going. He hoped this was a sort of shots game, where he had to take a shot every time he flirted, however, he had no idea.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord blinked, still slightly nervous over what was currently happening. “Uh...yeah...” he murmured, shaking slightly, he bit his lip, having no idea where this was going. He hoped this was a sort of shots game, where he had to take a shot every time he flirted, however, he had no idea.
He laughs softly “ ... it’s a blushing contest. Whoever can get me, winter or sage to blush will get a reward. They can do anything as long as it’s not ... like that. But you are forbidden to do anything to me and Naruto is forbidden to do anything to sage and skye is forbidden to do anything to winter so ... actually I might be the one that gets jealous now that I think about it.... or was it Naruto in the blushing position...”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ ... it’s a blushing contest. Whoever can get me, winter or sage to blush will get a reward. They can do anything as long as it’s not ... like that. But you are forbidden to do anything to me and Naruto is forbidden to do anything to sage and skye is forbidden to do anything to winter so ... actually I might be the one that gets jealous now that I think about it.... or was it Naruto in the blushing position...”
Tord blinked, this was a weird competition, but he didn’t really care. He still had no idea why any of this worked the way it did. “Is...there a reward you get from this?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. He couldn’t see why this was working the way it did. A blushing contest? He just silently stared, hoping he got more of an explanation.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Naruto laughs softly “ ahh but you’re part of the punishment as well. I can’t help but smile on the thought of you blushing “ He says playfully as he sits down as well

Angel growls “ hi not in front of others!” He says blushing madly trying to push him off

Sasuke laughs softly “ well.... let’s say we got punished and now... we’re forced into some game but don’t worry. I only have eyes for you “
Sage's response was a laugh. "Oh dear, then maybe I should be afraid of you getting jealous." He teased gently, kissing Naruto on the cheek. "Is it that stupid blushing game from the last time Killer got upset?" He asked, watching Valentine and Angel curiously for a moment.

"Mmmmmm.... Nope." Valentine purred, kissing Angel on the cheek. "You're too cute." He murmured, holding him close and resting his head on Angel's.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke sighs softly “ .... nope... well maybe he’ll leave us alone don’t know. He’s giving them three hours to do it. ... but I really wanted to spend some time with you “ he says sadly “ anyway he’s just trying to embarrass us. Good thing I rarely blush” he says playfully

Naruto laughs softly “ maybe you should “ he says playfully as he kisses his head “ and yes yes it is. He’s really moody about it I guess this way is to cheer him up I mean it has his favorite dining table” he says playfully

Angel huffs stubbornly “ ... why on the cheek?” He asks blushing a bit “ ... aren’t we lovers?”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Sasuke sighs softly “ .... nope... well maybe he’ll leave us alone don’t know. He’s giving them three hours to do it. ... but I really wanted to spend some time with you “ he says sadly “ anyway he’s just trying to embarrass us. Good thing I rarely blush” he says playfully
”So...is he going to say this to all of us?” he asked, blinking. All of this was still kind of a misty blur. Not to mention he was still outside, cold air eating at him as he sat there against the bush. There was still blood as well, but he elected to ignore that. Now, flirting. Tord wasn’t good with that in any way, so he was going to be hopeless when it came to this, just trying to smile and shrug it off.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”So...is he going to say this to all of us?” he asked, blinking. All of this was still kind of a misty blur. Not to mention he was still outside, cold air eating at him as he sat there against the bush. There was still blood as well, but he elected to ignore that. Now, flirting. Tord wasn’t good with that in any way, so he was going to be hopeless when it came to this, just trying to smile and shrug it off.
He smiles “ yes. At least I believe so. Anyway shall we head inside?” He asks kindly
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ yes. At least I believe so. Anyway shall we head inside?” He asks kindly
Tord simply nodded, he was a little nervous right now, so he wasn’t in the best state of mind. However, he was slightly excited, although he was scared. It was a wave of emotions hitting him now, unsure of how to handle him, Tord just did his best to hide them, smiling awkwardly for the time being.