Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:10 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Seeing as Killer and Lion aren't breaking up, who is Val and Angel gonna hook up with>

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Seeing as Killer and Lion aren't breaking up, who is Val and Angel gonna hook up with>
Um... i gyess there is time to do a redo of the matchmaking thing. Brb let me go get this)

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

New Couple Matchups...

Angel x Tord

Naruto x Skye

Winter x Val

Sasuke x Sage

Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained
Skye hoped maybe he would go after her, but it seemed he wasn't, and that broke her.... The crying girl walked the street, no where to go but forward. "Maybe one of his brothers are home and can help me out..." she said to herself as she made her way to the nicer of the 3. When she walked up to Narutos door there air didn't feel right, but she pushed it away as she rang the door bell, wiping tears away so she didn't look like a mess.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Tord tried not to flinch as he saw Sasuke, especially after he saw the god just shove a burning cigar against his arm. Taking a deep breath, he tried to keep himself from dying of anxiety. “I...well...it’s just...” he spent forever trying to put together the right words. How could he do this? Biting the inside of his cheek, he took a shakey breath. “It’s nothing about you, it’s just me,” He started simply. “I...I think we should break up,” Tord completed, his eyes glancing away as he tried not to cry. “I just...need some time to myself,” he added, unsure if this was how he should word it. He couldn’t put into words every night he went through, caused by Sasuke or not, it was painful, trembling as he stood there, not knowing what to brace himself for.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:29 PM
The Madness King

Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Im back!! )

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door
Tord wasn’t sure what to say, he was breaking as he stood there. That wasn’t what he meant! He just wanted to tone down their relationship a bit so that he didn’t have the additional stress of feeling a very strong commitment to Sasuke. That was still what he felt, but now he felt as though he had just been cracked in two. Now he had a house, and a shirt that was way too big for his smaller, scrawny body. “That...that’s not what I meant!” Tord cried, but Sasuke was already gone. Maybe...maybe he just had a bad night, and the god would be back the next day. Yeah...maybe. He told himself it was stupid to even think that, staring down at the keys in silence. Well, he would give it a few days, and try not to sink into the abyss. However, if it happened, he wouldn’t stop himself. Drowning would be the easiest way. He sighed, leaning back against the wall, trying to figure out what just happened.

(( wait do you have a plan over how tord and angel would meet- ))
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord wasn’t sure what to say, he was breaking as he stood there. That wasn’t what he meant! He just wanted to tone down their relationship a bit so that he didn’t have the additional stress of feeling a very strong commitment to Sasuke. That was still what he felt, but now he felt as though he had just been cracked in two. Now he had a house, and a shirt that was way too big for his smaller, scrawny body. “That...that’s not what I meant!” Tord cried, but Sasuke was already gone. Maybe...maybe he just had a bad night, and the god would be back the next day. Yeah...maybe. He told himself it was stupid to even think that, staring down at the keys in silence. Well, he would give it a few days, and try not to sink into the abyss. However, if it happened, he wouldn’t stop himself. Drowning would be the easiest way. He sighed, leaning back against the wall, trying to figure out what just happened.

(( wait do you have a plan over how tord and angel would meet- ))
( Yes :3 angel usually comes to Sasuke for advice or whenever he’s sad since you’re in his home. He’ll be coming to you! ) Sasuke was in his car at first he just sat there growling to him as he punches the wheel hard. Letting out some stress and grief before... letting the tears flow.

Angel was riding on his motorcycle heading straight towards Sasukes house soon he gets off not noticing Sasuke driving off from behind as he begins to ring the doorbell. He wipes his eyes a bit not wanting to be seen as weak in front of the eldest brother and leader of the family gang. He just waits patiently... already missing valentine with each moment.

Sasuke eventually parks the car in front of a bar his mafia owed, he cracks his neck a bit and pulls out a cigarette waiting for the tears to dry before heading in. He was a leader... not a crybaby even though... he badly wanted to.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
( Yes :3 angel usually comes to Sasuke for advice or whenever he’s sad since you’re in his home. He’ll be coming to you! )
Angel was riding on his motorcycle heading straight towards Sasukes house soon he gets off not noticing Sasuke driving off from behind as he begins to ring the doorbell. He wipes his eyes a bit not wanting to be seen as weak in front of the eldest brother and leader of the family gang. He just waits patiently... already missing valentine with each moment.
Tord had just simply been staring into a wall, before dropping everything in his hands as he heard a knock at the door. Okay, maybe everything was better! His eyes lit up, and he rushed to the door, nearly falling down. “Sa...Angel?” his eyes dimmed a bit, excitement being replaced with confusion. “Why are you here?” he asked, blinking as he stood there.