Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:09 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 04:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

A soft sigh escapes the mouth of a man sitting before you, he wore a mask dripping with blood and his hair was combed back and rather hard to see in the darkness all you can really see is his mask and rather interesting suit made almost for a Funeral. He taps the arms of his chair than begins to speak in a silk soothing voice that many would easily recognize however it’s tone was dark almost deadly even as he spoke words that were ... demonic.
“ Hello there, I am ... the one who’s been hiding in the darkness of light. For you see, in many of my time here as a god, lover or anything else. My soul is usually good. I’m that innocent little fox, that blushing bride and that adorable lover however... that’s just the good side of me. We’ve never showed our dark colors and freaky y’all loved my little adorable self that I decided to make a change on that.”
The man says as he stands by him were two men also wearing masks however their suits were covered in blood here and there unlike the man in the middle their hair showed, one was a mix of black and white and the other pure white. The man laughs softly as he snaps his fingers and the two men step forward, it was obvious who they were men usually known for thier loving ways and rather interesting painful past or just men who can capture the heart of many now .. Sasuke wolfheart and winter wolfheart were covered in blood eyes cold and showed no emotion whatsoever they... were just there. Shells with darkness and madness within the eyes than the man speaks again.
“ Sasuke and winter, lovers of many yet only keep true to two. Skye and tord yet... they’ve never seen what they can do. What insanity they have, and what wars, battles and suffering they can cause. It’s time we change that. Sasuke the wolf strong loyal and brave will become the cannibal, only after you for food. No longer will he love... only lies he will speak to lure you into his demonic world. Winter the dragon will simply be in it for fun. To watch you suffer, to see pain in your eyes and the look of pure disbelief when he takes off that pretty little mask. While I-“ he steps forward showing his sun colored hair and cold sky blue eyes “ will push them to it. I will use lies, tricks and games to make the most kindest into monsters of pure hell. No longer will I blush or cry. No longer will I laugh and smile. All I will do ... is become your best nightmare. But I am not the only one, in the city of Tokyo I will spread my evil to others. But some will indeed fight against us. Trying to fix us... let them try. I am Naruto wolfheart, spreader of evil and true selfs, I will be your ultimate demise and your best nightmare. I will turn best friends into enemies, lovers into killers and ... sheep into wolves. Try to stop the ones you’ve loved. Try to bring us back into light, try to fix us. Just try ... it’s always fun to destroy your hope when you find out... there is no turning back”
The video cuts off and you are left alone.
What will you do?

This rp will be limited.
This rp will recommend that you use your most favorite or characters and change them into monsters if you desire.
This rp will have a little gore warning but please don’t push it too far.
This rp will be like the hunger games but different.

For each group they will be up to 10 players for the turned and the same. One person may have up to 3 ocs and it will not take up the roles of the group just as long as 10 rpers are in it rping these ocs.
You may have a oc in each group, you may try to revert other ocs to become a part of your group but with permission and a reason.
You may fall for the turned however they are no longer the same just remember once you die. That oc can not be brought back to life so please ask to be Killed or to kill.
Once a oc have been reverted from evil to good they adds a high chance to end the other group however the turned can revert one of yours into evil. Like Naruto has done with Sasuke and winter.
Try to write as much as you can no small sentences unless you have winters block for that I completely understand. :3

Either way, this is all up to y’all
I can not control what happens. But I will control the ones who started it all. No mercy shall be shown. No more mr nice guy.

Group of turned
9 open ( my ocs: Naruto wolfheart, Sasuke wolfheart, winter wolfheart) ( @ScarredSecrets ocs are Michelle Hallward) ( Sage barrows aka Narutos pet who’s the oc of @Rubinaito)

Group of good
9 open ( @Rubinaitos oc of the good Ruby ) ( @Celestial oc is Aspen barrows sister is sage )

Fourms
Name
Personality
Weaknesses
Skills
Fears
Group you are in
Love interest
Sexuality
Family
Will your oc die?
Other
Questions

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 4th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Save me three spots! I don't know what they'll be yet, though.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Save me three spots! I don't know what they'll be yet, though.
Okay! ;3
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:00 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Okay! ;3
Question: can Sage be like a pet to Naruto? He'll be shy and sweet, and will do anything to make sure that Naruto doesn't hate him.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:02 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Question: can Sage be like a pet to Naruto? He'll be shy and sweet, and will do anything to make sure that Naruto doesn't hate him.
Yes!! That would be awesome!!
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Fourms
Name
Michelle Hallward
Looks
The usual I suppose.....tall, natural bronze skin, blue eyes, long, brown hair
Personality
Feisty, merciless, stubborn,
Weaknesses
Love
Skills
Hand to hand combat, archery
Fears
Love
Group you are in
Turned? (Up to you really...)
Love interest
Open~
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Family
N/A
Will your oc die?
I hope not..
Other
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post
Fourms
Name
Michelle Hallward
Looks
The usual I suppose.....tall, natural bronze skin, blue eyes, long, brown hair
Personality
Feisty, merciless, stubborn,
Weaknesses
Love
Skills
Hand to hand combat, archery
Fears
Love
Group you are in
Turned? (Up to you really...)
Love interest
Open~
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Family
N/A
Will your oc die?
I hope not..
Other
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions
Accepted!!
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
(( aaaasAAAAHHHHH

i’ll use poor tordie boyo again i suppose
i don’t know for what
but i will use him ))
Okay!! :3 good?
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Picture 1 || Picture 2 || Picture 3
Sage is taller than Naruto by six inches. His skin tone is fair and pale, having rarely seen the sun; he has multiple scars on him, from his wrists to his back from various things. He keeps them covered by wearing a green turtleneck sweater, which covers some scars that are visible on his neck as well. He has soft green eyes and a sweet smile, an absolutely adorable figure when you first see him. He has a black collar of sorts with a blue gem in the center marking him as Naruto's 'pet'. His black hair is windswept and slightly longer than usual guy haircuts, framing his face well.
Personality
Sage is shy and sweet, doing everything he can to make sure that Naruto isn't angry with him. He adores the man with all of his heart and tries to see past the monster that he is, hoping that one day that the Naruto he fell in love with would return to him. He's exceedingly loyal to Naruto, and hardly leaves his side unless ordered to do so. He will put his own life on the line for the man, which will play into a plot idea I have for later.
Weaknesses
- Naruto
- His back is really sensitive and hurts like hell if someone even touches his scars.
- His wrists have cigarette burns from a previously abusive relationship, which also still hurt despite having scarred over for a long time now.
Skills
- Sage is really fast and quick on his feet (and that's about it.)
Fears
- That Naruto will hate him
- Dogs
- Anger from anyone, even the timidest person on the planet
Group
Although he technically isn't a 'good guy' in terms of being on the good side, he isn't insane nor a monster. So, I suppose he goes in the 'good' group?
Love Interest
Naruto, and only Naruto
Sexuality
Bisexual
Family
Aspen @Celestial
Kill or Be Killed
So, I plan for Sage to almost die later on in the roleplay right when Naruto grows the most attached to him. This will further Naruto's hatred for the good side, hopefully, and he'll become much more aggressive in his attempts to get rid of them (once again, hopefully.) However, Sage will still be alive.
Other
So, I ended up making only two characters simply because I only want to focus on these two.
Questions
Nada

Name
Ruby [Last Name Unknown]
Looks
Ruby is a young woman with a thin frame and a short stature. Her skin is pale except for her cheeks and the very tips of her fingers and nose. Her skin is smooth and pink, not marred by any scars of any sort. Her hair, which is black like ebony, is naturally curly and tumbles down her shoulders and reaches her waist. She usually keeps her hair tied back in a ponytail so that things (like fighting) are easier for her. She has enchanting green eyes and a beautiful, rare smile that takes your breath away. She usually wears a red sleeveless shirt underneath a leather jacket, and dark blue, tattered jeans. She has a gun hidden within her leather jacket.
Personality
Ruby is a sassy individual who doesn't take disrespect kindly. She despises the other side with all of her heart and makes it a personal goal to eliminate them.
Weaknesses
- Long hair, is easier to grab onto and stop her from running away
- Self-conscious
- Very thin and easily breakable, like a doll
Skills
- Handy with a gun
- Fast and strong
Fears
- Becoming a monster
- Being the reason someone good dies
- Naruto
Group
The 'good' one.
Love Interest
Open
Sexuality
Panromantic Bisexual
Family
None
Kill or Be Killed
She'll survive for awhile.
Other
Nope
Questions
Nada

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Sage is taller than Naruto by six inches. His skin tone is fair and pale, having rarely seen the sun; he has multiple scars on him, from his wrists to his back from various things. He keeps them covered by wearing a green turtleneck sweater, which covers some scars that are visible on his neck as well. He has soft green eyes and a sweet smile, an absolutely adorable figure when you first see him. He has a black collar of sorts with a blue gem in the center marking him as Naruto's 'pet'. His black hair is windswept and slightly longer than usual guy haircuts, framing his face well.
Personality
Sage is shy and sweet, doing everything he can to make sure that Naruto isn't angry with him. He adores the man with all of his heart and tries to see past the monster that he is, hoping that one day that the Naruto he fell in love with would return to him. He's exceedingly loyal to Naruto, and hardly leaves his side unless ordered to do so. He will put his own life on the line for the man, which will play into a plot idea I have for later.
Weaknesses
- Naruto
- His back is really sensitive and hurts like hell if someone even touches his scars.
- His wrists have cigarette burns from a previously abusive relationship, which also still hurt despite having scarred over for a long time now.
Skills
- Sage is really fast and quick on his feet (and that's about it.)
Fears
- That Naruto will hate him
- Dogs
- Anger from anyone, even the timidest person on the planet
Group
Although he technically isn't a 'good guy' in terms of being on the good side, he isn't insane nor a monster. So, I suppose he goes in the 'good' group?
Love Interest
Naruto, and only Naruto
Sexuality
Bisexual
Family
Aspen @Celestial
Kill or Be Killed
So, I plan for Sage to almost die later on in the roleplay right when Naruto grows the most attached to him. This will further Naruto's hatred for the good side, hopefully, and he'll become much more aggressive in his attempts to get rid of them (once again, hopefully.) However, Sage will still be alive.
Other
So, I ended up making only two characters simply because I only want to focus on these two.
Questions
Nada

Name
Ruby [Last Name Unknown]
Looks
Ruby is a young woman with a thin frame and a short stature. Her skin is pale except for her cheeks and the very tips of her fingers and nose. Her skin is smooth and pink, not marred by any scars of any sort. Her hair, which is black like ebony, is naturally curly and tumbles down her shoulders and reaches her waist. She usually keeps her hair tied back in a ponytail so that things (like fighting) are easier for her. She has enchanting green eyes and a beautiful, rare smile that takes your breath away. She usually wears a red sleeveless shirt underneath a leather jacket, and dark blue, tattered jeans. She has a gun hidden within her leather jacket.
Personality
Ruby is a sassy individual who doesn't take disrespect kindly. She despises the other side with all of her heart and makes it a personal goal to eliminate them.
Weaknesses
- Long hair, is easier to grab onto and stop her from running away
- Self-conscious
- Very thin and easily breakable, like a doll
Skills
- Handy with a gun
- Fast and strong
Fears
- Becoming a monster
- Being the reason someone good dies
- Naruto
Group