Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:32 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:24 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 11:18 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:16 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:14 AM

Old December 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Deputy Skirmish [TC Patrol Finder]

Passionblaze is looking for a few cats to attend a border patrol with him. This will be a simple finder to see which cats would be compatible to attend this patrol. If you want to get more info on this altercation, the link is here.

~Rules~
- No apprentices. Passionblaze does not want any young cats getting hurt in this patrol.
- No recent queens, and definitely no kits (isn't that obvious...)
- if you read the link provided above, you would know most of what will be happening within this roleplay.

~Other info~
Passionblaze is only looking for three cats to attend this patrol. It will get out of hand as Windclan will provoke Thunderclan to attack, even though Passionblaze will try to stop the fight, he will most likely lose his temper and fight as well.
There is no specific requirements for your character, only that they are Warriors.
You can offer your character to die, but it's most likely that most will just be injured. (Although only ONE cat will die, which I don't know if it will be either from Thunderclan or Windclan yet)

So, here is the form ^^
(You can link their profile up as well, if you have a link)

Name:
Why should they participate:
Severity of health (how injured will they be?):
Any other information:

~ The choosing date will be on December 10th as well~
I am looking for active role players that will be able to participate much in this little skirmish ^^
Please do NOT quote this text. Although you can mention me if you'd like~
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Deputy Skirmish [TC Patrol Finder]

Name: Cormorantstone
Why should they participate: I just think her personality best suites this patrol considering they lose their tempers. Cormorant would probably be the first to do so considering she's a very aggressive, head-strong she-cat who quite literally believes that Thunderclan is the best clan there is and would be all for them being the only clan. Not only that, but she's a fairly strong warrior who enjoys doing patrols more than hunting and would likely be jumping at the first sign of being able to patrol along the Windclan border; likely looking for any intruders that she could sink her claws into.
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she was the one to die, I don't use her that much and have been meaning to trim some of my lesser used characters.
Any other information: While my PPD is low, I am actively working on trying to get it back up!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:16 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Name: Piperwing
Why should they participate: She is hot-headed and has a quick temper so she could easily be drawn into battle. She is also very small and swift so she can hold her own while surprising her opponents. As quick tempered as she is, if it goes to far, she will stop right away.
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): She won’t die or be the most injured but she could get an appropriate amount of injuries.
Any other information: Nope c:
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Name: SmokeWhisper
Why should they participate: SmokeWhisper is a very stand up guy. He hates to disobey his leader or deputy. But he's very loyal to his friends and clanmates. The instant he sees the battle begin, he'll immediately want to spring into action. But for a few precious seconds, he'll hesitate because of Passionblaze's orders. I was thinking maybe he could be going to save the cat who dies and blames himself for waiting those few precious seconds.
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): He can be injured pretty badly, but not fatally.
Any other information:

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:26 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Name: Thrushwing
Why should they participate: Recently, he had an interaction with Morningblue and now he's convinced that there's no chance of peace at all and that it's his sole duty to not only protect ThunderClan, but his new family as well. It's high time to put WindClan in its place and show them what happens if they ever threatened ThunderClan again. That's a good enough reason for him to partake in the battle and the future war as well.
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): The most damage he'll take will be a half torn or even missing ear, but not death. I'm expecting visible scars and missing fur. (I want to save even more injury until the actual war)
Any other information: I wasn't active lately because of unforeseen account issues.

Last edited by Bandido; December 5th, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:34 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Name: Leafstorm
Why should they participate: Leafstorm although angry with the way the clans are run Leafstorm would do anything to protect it. Maybe he could spark the fight since he is so hot-headed
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): He can get pretty injured but not die, he could get a severe head wound but honestly he'd push through it.
Any other information: Nope

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; December 5th, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Bump
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Morningblue
Why should they participate: Morningblue is a large, intimidating tom with subpar hunting skills, but a talent for combat. He's the guy you talk along to something like this in the hopes that he'll discourage others from making trouble with you. Though it's obviosly not going to work out in this case.
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): Artificial scrapes. But maybe one nasty bite wound in a non-vital area.
Any other information: Nope @Role wanna get Rosebelly in on this?

Old December 8th, 2017, 10:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Monarchstep
Why should they participate: He needs to remember where his loyalty lies. He seems to have forgotten (ie; having an affair with a kittypet and a Windclanner at the same it) He is a good fighter and it takes him a lot to be provoked.
Severity of health (how injured will they be?): Probably some deep cuts and maybe an infection as he doesn’t really believe Calia can heal him, he’ll probs be badgering Zerosight to heal him because he thinks Caliapaw will accidently kill him.
Any other information:The cat he’s seeing in Windclan may or may not be on the patrol.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: HarmonyBlade
Why should they participate: He and his mate had to give away their kits and retreated to ThunderClan. Those kits were found and raised by WindClan. They all fear meeting eachother in battle and hurting eachother which causes them to question their loyalty to their clans.
Severity of health: near death but not die
Any other information: a weaker and less loyal cat so Passionblaze will have to keep an eye on him and make sure he does the right thing.