Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:44 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing smiled warmly at the apprentice she-cat. Juniperpaw was energetic, seemed innocent, and so enthusiastic. She admired those traits, but also slightly envied them. She had been scared almost all her life, so she never got the joy of being innocent, carefree, or anything like that. So, she was glad some cats had a better life than she had. She also thought that she would be better to demonstrate than any of the cats here. Owlwing had no experience. So someone with experience doing it made her feel relived. So, the white and gray tabby nodded along with everyone else. Her amber optics were rather warm, friendly, but they were also a bit cautious. She had always been this way when meeting new cats. Especially tom cats. For many reasons. Mostly because of her father, and because she was extremely cautious, because of her father being abusive in her kithood. Owlwing wouldn't talk about it with anyone, why should she? She had to worry about it herself. None of the cat's here would really notice or know anyways. Because she wouldn't mention it, or say anything about it.

Last edited by seasalt; December 15th, 2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Okapi @AbsurdJinx @mompaws @seasalt

"Junebug it is then!" Shinefang said as the younger cat padded on up to volunteer. "As warriors, I have no doubt you're all quite familiar with was it feels like to get clawed and bitten. After all, it goes with the territory of being a warrior. When you have a cat who has been badly scratched or bitten, the very first thing you need to do is stop the bleeding. I don't care if its the filthiest wound you've ever seen and you're sure it will get infected. An infection will kill a cat in a matter of days, or maybe as little as one day if the cat is a very young kit or elder. Bleeding will kill a cat in minutes if its bad enough. So remember this if you don't remember anything else from today. Stop the bleeding first! Say it with me: what do we do first?" Shinefang waited for the others to echo his lesson than turned to Juniperpaw. "Now Junebug, pretend you have a nasty, bleeding gash all down your foreleg and hold it out for me, won't you? To stop the bleeding, we can do a couple of things: If you're caught empty pawed, you can start by putting pressure on the wound, like this." Shinefang rocked back onto his haunches and trapped the younger cat's foreleg between his paws and gave a firm squeeze. "Don't worry about pressing too hard. It's difficult to over do it unless you're dealing with a very tiny kit. And even if it hurts them little, I guarantee that given the choice between feeling a little squished and being dead, the cat you're helping is going top pick feeling squished. You all can practice putting pressure on the wound with each other or Junebug here if you'd like before we move on." Shinefang waited as he looked over the small group of cats, giving them all time to do whatever they felt they needed to to internalize the lesson.

Old December 9th, 2017, 08:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Trust me, you'd be doing me a favor..."Azulheart mumbled, after hearing the way Alabastersnow talked to him. Maybe dying wasn't so bad after all. Maybe, that's where he needed to end up; six feet underground, murdered by the one who...who, what, exactly? This wasn't love. It was...it was something else. Something he couldn't put is paw on yet, but this Tom knew that it was a game to her, and he was the little puppet that was meant to do her bidding. Since Azulheart was pretty headstrong, he refused to do whatever she told him. But, those blue eyes didn't lie. She threatened his loved ones right to his face. If it was up to Azulheart, he would had been rid of her...but, what was holding him back? The fact that she was Asterflame's sister, and he didn't want to hurt his - unfortunately - mate.

Azulheart just hoped that this relationship would work. He would feel like an absolute idiot for accepting her proposal in the first place. Azulheart had plans for his future as a warrior. Take in a mate - check yes (not the type of mate he was comfortable with, however.) have a couple kits? - perhaps that could wait a bit into the future (besides, Alabastersnow didn't look like she carried an inch of maternal instinct.) fight in a couple battles? Certainly. Azulheart silently pleaded for him to die in one. Get away from this sociopath because that was the only way to escape her wrath. Only, that was the easy way out. Death never been regarded as the strongest path in life. If he made it this far, then he could make it a couple more moons. After all, facing her abuse throughout his apprentice wasn't on his list, but he still learned to cope with it, and grow from it. Though his body may be bruised, his pelt littering with unnatural scars; Azulheart was still here. And, it was unfair for him to think that death was the only way out of this. If there is a way in, then there must be a way out. His thought process was interrupted, and if he had been wandering any further, he would had completely missed her intentional threats. Bad guy? Haha. Funny. Azulheart actually found himself chuckling at that. Did she not realize that she was a villain? "I don't mind doing anything for you, sweetheart," he spat out. "But, you could at least learn to put a little love into this relationship." He scowled. It was quite humorous that he was asking this white feline for something she wasn't capable of. Even the words that slipped out his mouth felt foreign to him, but he made a promise to try. He wanted to try. He wanted to see if this could work out between them. He already knew that he lost Asterflame.

Wow - that suddenly hit him. Did he really lose his best friend? When they were in the company of Bluespark and Asterflame, she seldom looked at him, spoke to him, anything! He was silently hoping that she would at least send more of an expression his way (any expression) so, he would know that his presence was acknowledge. Clearly, they fought, was the last time he was in any physical contact with her. Azulheart felt a pick into his heart. The thorn stabbing and the blood leaking out; she told Bluespark about that little secret of hers. She told Bluespark out of ALL cats! What was she thinking!?...was she even thinking at all? Maybe, that's what hurt him. Or, maybe it hurt his ego. Azulheart shook his head, huffing to himself before bringing his gaze to glance at Alabastersnow; he might as well make it work before it goes down the drain. Because that's where this relationship was heading; down the drain. Before it even started.

Here he was again. Upon, Alabastersnow's response, it was like a fire ignited into his being, and he shot her a charming smile. "I can handle whatever you throw at me, darling." Wasn't that the truth. Like a slideshow, the memories played in his mind. Countless times being pinned, pushed to the ground, claws digging in his skin, claws scraping his pelt, being thrown around, being stomped on, being struck, hit upon, having lost of energy, almost seeing starclan themselves. The pain that coiled into his heart, and the scars that left stories on his pelt. Painted on him like a work of beautiful, scarred art. He would had loved to recited it to her, but instead he laughed, lowly. Almost bitterly, until it turned into something treasuring sweet. "Be nice to me, hm?" He repeated, ears flicking at the thought. Of course, why would he believe her? Her actions was far more powerful than her words. Unlike Asterflame who believed that her word was all she could offer and everything would just be simply dandy. Words got lost in the wind, and actions were promises that could be trusted. Azulheart locked Asterflame in place in his mind. He refused to think anything more of her. "You have a lot of making up to do to me, then." For the numerous times she was mean to him, belittled him, degraded him, treated him like he was alienated in this world. If she was to treat him with more courtesy, Azulheart wanted to experience that nice level from his...mate.

Evidently, the grey Tom had no idea what she could be planning, and therefore did not question it. When she wound herself around him, Azulheart stayed planted where he was. His body felt tensed. Why wouldn't he when they had this unpleasant conversation? It was like she had a personality dosorder. One moment she's threatening him, and the next she's smitten to him like bee to pollen. It left him baffled, so he didn't know how to react. Yet, if he was receiving affection offered on a platter, he wasn't going to give that up. Even if it was with his tormentor, Azulheart was left utterly vulnerable, so he wanted the affection. He longed for the affection. It wasn't love...this wasn't love at all.

What this was had to be toxic. Something he should avoid before he winded deep into it. He was already stuck in the web, and soon enough that little spider was weaving more of his silk around his body until he was completely numb. Completely glued. He didn't even bother to say anything when she made that little comment. Talking to him like he was some mousebrained fool. Was it possible to stay married to another even without communication for the rest of their moons together? That was ridiculous. Not possible. Azulheart felt that it would be easier to stand Alabastersnow if they continued to be mates but without communication. Now, was not the time to think about that. Suddenly, the Tom purred. This wasn't love. Indeed, far from it. Yet, hopefully, it would find a way to grow into it.
Alabastersnow's ears flicked backwards, but she barely acknowledged his remark, choosing to brush it off as nothing instead. Somehow, she didn't feel quite like dealing with her mate's slick tongue at the moment. Now, she would be the first one to admit that perhaps her and Azulheart's relationship had been... rushed. Rocky. He hadn't even known she was interested until the battle. And honestly, she hadn't been interested until he became unavailable. Until he was interested - or seemed to be interested - in Asterflame. Although she had to admit, he had been semi-handsome from the start. If she was going to choose someone based on looks, however, she would have to say that Bluespark was the more handsome of the two. Unscarred, muscular and powerful - that was her type of cat. But he was unavailable as well, and Alabastersnow got the feeling he wouldn't be as easily manipulated.

How dumb was Azulheart, to be manipulated that easily into doing things? Clearly he was nowhere as smart as his more handsome brother. And yet, he was handsome as well - in a way that Alabastersnow could only describe as a roguish charm. If she could've had both, she would've. And perhaps she would, though she would have to be careful. Wouldn't want to break my charming mate's heart, now would we? The feline thought with a purring laugh, her tail twitching back and forth eagerly as she thought of the time when it would've been Bluespark's heart she was breaking. Chances were, that time would come around again at some point. She was attractive, and Asterflame wasn't the most affectionate cat in the world. Desperation to be loved would come through, and once again, she would prove that she was the best. Not her darling sister. The one whom she held so much jealousy for.

"I put the love in the relationship, handsome. Does that surprise you? You shouldn't be so surprised, sweetheart. I am, after all, the one who provides you with affection. And you don't hate it, do you, darling?" A sweet, musical tone, a purr, a brush up against him and another sweet purr. She curled her tail about him in a loving manner. Alabastersnow was, unfortunately, not capable of true love. She was capable of being someone who could pretend to love. She was capable of providing affection. But as far as the sacrificial type of love went, or the staying up all night talking, or just being a friend, she was not at all good in those areas. She was the type of cat to let someone else deal with that type of thing while she hung out in the background, being the "concerned friend" but never getting her hands dirty. Being the one who would take care of someone when she needed to, but she would rather have someone else do it. The exception was when she was dealing with personal needs. Such as when she had had Azulheart's blood on her claws. It was sad to admit, even to herself, that that had been one of the most thrilling experiences of her life. She could distinctly remember everything about that day. The yowls of pain, how annoyed she'd been when he hadn't given in to her.

How half-impressed, half-frustrated she had been when he had been unwilling to fight back, and how horribly irritating it had been that he had taken the torture she would have given to Asterflame otherwise. Or perhaps she wouldn't have, but he would never know that - and maybe it was better that way. It had shaped the future. Shaped her future, and her sister's, and the future of the two toms, whether they knew it or not. They were now stuck in this universe. Where right was left and left was right. Everything was upside down and wrong, and the she cat had to admit that even she felt like something was off with the way things were at the moment. His words sounded like a challenge to her, and she put on her most sour expression. She knew she was acting like a pouty kit, but at that moment, she didn't care. Part of her wanted to hurt him again, but she knew better. She should behave herself. She should be a good mate to him, and she should maybe just back down on this. She should treat him like he deserved to be treated.

She should treat him the way that she hadn't for so long. She should treat him kindly. "I don't think a challenge is something you should throw my way, Azulheart. You know me - impossible to pass up a good one." Her eyes flashed with warning and for once, she didn't have a sparkly, sweet voice. Her voice was dangerously low, and her fangs gleamed in a smile that radiated aggression. That wasn't to mention that her expression was just as, if not more, dangerous. She was irritated with the world around her at the moment. Her ears went back slightly at his next words, but she smiled in a more inviting manner.

"I assure you, love. I will make it up to you." She gave his cheek a gentle lick, curling her tail around his, purring lightly as she then nuzzled him. Physical affection was something that the feline gave away freely. Unlike her sister, who used it only sparingly like it was her life's blood. Except when she was with her new mate. Not like Bluespark gave her another choice, or more like she didn't give herself another choice when she was with him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Okapi @AbsurdJinx @mompaws @seasalt

"Junebug it is then!" Shinefang said as the younger cat padded on up to volunteer. "As warriors, I have no doubt you're all quite familiar with was it feels like to get clawed and bitten. After all, it goes with the territory of being a warrior. When you have a cat who has been badly scratched or bitten, the very first thing you need to do is stop the bleeding. I don't care if its the filthiest wound you've ever seen and you're sure it will get infected. An infection will kill a cat in a matter of days, or maybe as little as one day if the cat is a very young kit or elder. Bleeding will kill a cat in minutes if its bad enough. So remember this if you don't remember anything else from today. Stop the bleeding first! Say it with me: what do we do first?" Shinefang waited for the others to echo his lesson than turned to Juniperpaw. "Now Junebug, pretend you have a nasty, bleeding gash all down your foreleg and hold it out for me, won't you? To stop the bleeding, we can do a couple of things: If you're caught empty pawed, you can start by putting pressure on the wound, like this." Shinefang rocked back onto his haunches and trapped the younger cat's foreleg between his paws and gave a firm squeeze. "Don't worry about pressing too hard. It's difficult to over do it unless you're dealing with a very tiny kit. And even if it hurts them little, I guarantee that given the choice between feeling a little squished and being dead, the cat you're helping is going top pick feeling squished. You all can practice putting pressure on the wound with each other or Junebug here if you'd like before we move on." Shinefang waited as he looked over the small group of cats, giving them all time to do whatever they felt they needed to to internalize the lesson.
@AbsurdJinx @mompaws @seasalt
Fennelheart watched the ensusistic apprentice get demonstrated apon I don’t want to be weird trying it on someone...,”Err...can I try it on someone?” She asked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Alabastersnow's ears flicked backwards, but she barely acknowledged his remark, choosing to brush it off as nothing instead. Somehow, she didn't feel quite like dealing with her mate's slick tongue at the moment. Now, she would be the first one to admit that perhaps her and Azulheart's relationship had been... rushed. Rocky. He hadn't even known she was interested until the battle. And honestly, she hadn't been interested until he became unavailable. Until he was interested - or seemed to be interested - in Asterflame. Although she had to admit, he had been semi-handsome from the start. If she was going to choose someone based on looks, however, she would have to say that Bluespark was the more handsome of the two. Unscarred, muscular and powerful - that was her type of cat. But he was unavailable as well, and Alabastersnow got the feeling he wouldn't be as easily manipulated.

How dumb was Azulheart, to be manipulated that easily into doing things? Clearly he was nowhere as smart as his more handsome brother. And yet, he was handsome as well - in a way that Alabastersnow could only describe as a roguish charm. If she could've had both, she would've. And perhaps she would, though she would have to be careful. Wouldn't want to break my charming mate's heart, now would we? The feline thought with a purring laugh, her tail twitching back and forth eagerly as she thought of the time when it would've been Bluespark's heart she was breaking. Chances were, that time would come around again at some point. She was attractive, and Asterflame wasn't the most affectionate cat in the world. Desperation to be loved would come through, and once again, she would prove that she was the best. Not her darling sister. The one whom she held so much jealousy for.

"I put the love in the relationship, handsome. Does that surprise you? You shouldn't be so surprised, sweetheart. I am, after all, the one who provides you with affection. And you don't hate it, do you, darling?" A sweet, musical tone, a purr, a brush up against him and another sweet purr. She curled her tail about him in a loving manner. Alabastersnow was, unfortunately, not capable of true love. She was capable of being someone who could pretend to love. She was capable of providing affection. But as far as the sacrificial type of love went, or the staying up all night talking, or just being a friend, she was not at all good in those areas. She was the type of cat to let someone else deal with that type of thing while she hung out in the background, being the "concerned friend" but never getting her hands dirty. Being the one who would take care of someone when she needed to, but she would rather have someone else do it. The exception was when she was dealing with personal needs. Such as when she had had Azulheart's blood on her claws. It was sad to admit, even to herself, that that had been one of the most thrilling experiences of her life. She could distinctly remember everything about that day. The yowls of pain, how annoyed she'd been when he hadn't given in to her.

How half-impressed, half-frustrated she had been when he had been unwilling to fight back, and how horribly irritating it had been that he had taken the torture she would have given to Asterflame otherwise. Or perhaps she wouldn't have, but he would never know that - and maybe it was better that way. It had shaped the future. Shaped her future, and her sister's, and the future of the two toms, whether they knew it or not. They were now stuck in this universe. Where right was left and left was right. Everything was upside down and wrong, and the she cat had to admit that even she felt like something was off with the way things were at the moment. His words sounded like a challenge to her, and she put on her most sour expression. She knew she was acting like a pouty kit, but at that moment, she didn't care. Part of her wanted to hurt him again, but she knew better. She should behave herself. She should be a good mate to him, and she should maybe just back down on this. She should treat him like he deserved to be treated.

She should treat him the way that she hadn't for so long. She should treat him kindly. "I don't think a challenge is something you should throw my way, Azulheart. You know me - impossible to pass up a good one." Her eyes flashed with warning and for once, she didn't have a sparkly, sweet voice. Her voice was dangerously low, and her fangs gleamed in a smile that radiated aggression. That wasn't to mention that her expression was just as, if not more, dangerous. She was irritated with the world around her at the moment. Her ears went back slightly at his next words, but she smiled in a more inviting manner.

"I assure you, love. I will make it up to you." She gave his cheek a gentle lick, curling her tail around his, purring lightly as she then nuzzled him. Physical affection was something that the feline gave away freely. Unlike her sister, who used it only sparingly like it was her life's blood. Except when she was with her new mate. Not like Bluespark gave her another choice, or more like she didn't give herself another choice when she was with him.
Well, well, well! This has to be a surprise - Alabastersnow having no retort to reply back with? Certainly intriguing if you asked Azulheart. He was sure that she could hear that little comment he made, but she didn't reply back onto it. Azulheart was in this to protect those he loved. Alabastersnow had threatened them, and she would keep her world about it. Azulheart was emotionally tired of being pushed over, and abused without a second thought. Why was it so hard to find common love? Physical, emotional love? So, the tom stared at the beauty beside him, wondering her next moves, flinching slightly if she dared utter something slick, but no words escaped his maw...so, was that a good sigh? Azulheart felt himself letting out a breath of relief.

If Azulheart would had known what terrifying plans rolling in his company’s mind, he would had been snuck away. Truthfully, he would had been offended if his so-called mate was having second thoughts. Instead, she seemed to be thinking of how to charm the ruthless of the two toms. Just as Azulheart was stuck with her, it was vice versa. But, Alabastersnow did what she wanted. She flirted with whoever. She laid under whatever tom she wanted. Azulheart was just arm candy. The one who tagged along, but got less of the love, and more of the deceit. Her infidelity should bother him, if the chances come, but since the Tom felt emotionally wrecked, he would brush her actions aside. He was stuck with her, but she wasn't stuck with him - that was the truth.

“Mhm,” Azulheart blinked, a small smirk playing on his maw. “I think you use the term ‘love’ too loosely, darling.” He purred, deeply. Almost sounding darkly as he kept his head down, but his eyes flicked upward, in a narrowed state as he eyed the devious feline. Of course, he could never find himself objecting to her affection. This was what he wanted. What he needed. Just a little love. Even if it wasn't real on the other half’s part. A little nuzzle here or there, maybe even a couple licks, and some cuddling would do him some good. What tom would turn down such affection? Though Azulheart didn't like to think of himself like other toms, he still believed that he wholeheartedly deserved some affection. Forget about who it would come from. He wanted to feel desired, to feel love. He was vulnerable, so he didn't bother to sting the words that came from Alabastersnow. He accepted it. It was true… in his part, at least.

Bingo! He hit her where it brought out that devilish side. Azulheart gave lighthearted purrs, snickering to himself when Alabastersnow gave him the expression that she wasn't to be played with. Albeit, wasn't it the truth? He was still alive. She failed. She couldn't kill him. She couldn't hurt him. He came back every time. He was like that scab that would forever be a scar on one’s body. “What's wrong, honey?” He quietly, sweetly tilted his head at her. Of course, he was toying with her. Like she would be doing to him for the rest of the moons they were together. He practically was willing to throw his visual of true love away to provide it for a molly who didn't care about anyone but herself. How shameful, and ridiculous he was being. “Is it not the truth?” He added, a quiet mutter. Did she not believe it? What was with the change in demeanor? Azulheart gave a lopsided grin, “Take it however you see it as, beautiful.” Gently, rather boldly, he touched her ear with his muzzle. It wasn't a challenge on his part, but if she felt that it was, then so be it. What else was she going to throw at him?

This was a relationship where they both wanted to change each other. One for the good, and the other for the worst. Whatever it may seem, Azulheart hoped there was a flicker of hospitality in Alabastersnow’s heart. He wanted a mate he could depend on, someone who could actually love him and make him feel wanted. Alabastersnow wasn't the ideal feline for this, but he would do everything in his power to see if she could change. He did promise to try and love her, and therefore he would uphold his promise just like Asterflame did when it came to her word.

“I'll be looking forward to it…” he returned the gesture, burying down his reluctance as he provided the same affection to the molly who gave her love out freely. Which shouldn't have been given freely. Only, it should be given to her mate. In this case; him. Though he wasn't going to object to this. Actions proved a lot reliable than words ever would.

On the other hand, he needed to keep his guard up. Alabastersnow could be rather unpredictable at times, and he needed to be prepped for that. Inhaling deeply, the Tom purred at his mate.
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Fully settling down now as the other cat confirmed that they wouldn't mind the company, the leader let out a small, happy sigh, tucking his hind paws beneath him and holding his piece of prey down with his paws so that he could begin taking bites out of it when he pleased.

And actually, that's exactly what he began to do, figuring he would give it a few moments before deciding to talk their head off, because that's exactly what Grousestar seemed to always do when sitting next to someone while enjoying his meal. Some might have found it annoying, some might have enjoyed the company of the leader, it really depended on who the cat next to him was. He thoroughly enjoyed talking to others, it was something he had always found joy in. Being able to share meals, share tongues and really anything social, Grousestar was all for. He liked being able to see how others lives were going, what they were feeling, what they were thinking; he liked getting to know others period. He couldn't really explain that one, but he had always found joy in getting to know another cat.

But before he could actually get any word out, as he was still chewing his mouthful of rabbit, he heard Daydream make a comment causing his ears to perk up and for him to look over. Swallowing what he had in his mouth, he smiled brightly and dipped his head. "Thank you. But funny enough it was his own idea to do so, he suggested to me that maybe he would be the best candidate for medicine cat and I just went along with it because I knew it wouldn't be good to stay very long without one, especially with leaf-bare coming along."

There was a pause before he added on what his original intent was coming over here. "I wanted to thank you, Daydream, for coming this far to teach him what you can. Your knowledge is very valuable and it could be saving many Skyclan cat's lives."
daydream wasnt used to being showed appreciation. or,well,really being told thank you in general. there was a few moments of silence between them, daydream simply staring at grousestar for a few seconds before clearing their throat and replying,"oh..its not problem. honestly," they mewed,"with everything thats been happening lately, the floods, the battles, its always good to have as many healers as you can." shinefang knew most of the basics that could get him by with day to day injuries, but there was always more that you could learn in the whelm of medicine. daydream never had a proper mentor. first, there was northpath, who visited them a total of one time before leaving them on their own. and geckoleaf...well..they didnt like to talk about that. at all. there were rare moments that day got to relax like this, in peace, under the sun before leaf bare. they were work driven and a workaholic to the tee, but it was nice to get out of their own homeclan clearing for a bit, even if it was just for a day. they hadnt gotten the chance to really socilize with grousestar, or many of the leaders, sticking to their own and the past riverclan leader, russet..swirl, was it? it was nice to meet the personality behind the face of each clan.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The mostly white tom's ears swiveled as he heard her quickly mumbled apology, his mouth moving as if to say 'it's okay', but no words actually coming out so he simply shut his mouth again. His eyes blinked slowly as he watched her sit, an inward sigh escaping him as he realized he would be forced to acknowledge his own social awkwardness yet again. It was part of the reason he stopped trying to talk to others of the clan. Earlier on, before he met Willowrain, while he was awkward, he didn't generally try to hold back from trying to speak to others. Now he pretty much tried to avoid it altogether.
Their gazes met briefly, Yarrowpounce trying to offer her a small smile back seeing that she was smiling at him, before slowly looking away. Direct eye contact had always made him feel weird and he could usually only hold it for so long. But when he had looked directly in her eyes they seemed a bit weird.. He couldn't quite place it at the moment, but something did seem slightly off. Silence seemed to settle between the two as she took the first bite of her food, the smell hitting his nose and making his stomach twist and tear in hunger, his jaws clenching slightly. He usually couldn't even feel his own hunger, to actually feel it was a little bit of a surprise. Most of the time he felt numb in his own skin, glued to the ground he laid, not even feeling hungry, just tired but not able to sleep.
His yellow eyes flickered to look back at Turtleshell as she complimented his name, the tip of his tail just barely flicking. "I.. didn't exactly uh.. P-Pick it but thanks." He said quietly, trying to offer another smile again before looking away.
When the she-cat responded to him mentioning that there was probably better cats to share their food with, he seemed to fall quiet for a moment before also responding.
"I'm surprised t-that someone actually noticed me. I was content to rot here by myself." A somewhat rattly chuckle escaped him before he stopped it short. "I apologize. That's not something I should be l-laughing about."

The tortoiseshell tilted her head before taking another bite of her food, chewing for a bit as she pondered what to say next. Turtleshell usually had a bit to say, but since she didn’t know this tom, she didn’t want to look like a fool. She just chose to take another small bite after finishing her first. She glanced at-where she thought- her paws were. She tried to think of something to say, parting her jaws slightly, but then closing them awkwardly. He seemed as awkward as her, so she didn’t feel stupid yet. Maybe she could start some sort of conversation between them if she learned his likes. She bit her cheek, pondering. Turtleshell couldn’t tell his facial expression, but she offered a small smile anyways, hoping it wasn’t odd. She flicked her tail and gave a deep breath, still pondering what she could say to the tom, Yarrowpounce. He didn’t seem like a happy-type of cat, so she didn’t want to be too loud. Her glossy eyes glanced unseeingly around them, as she tried to act as natural as possible. “Sure you don’t want any?” She asked, tilting her head. She noted that it felt large, and she’d be more than willing to share, though he seemed opposed to the idea. She smiled and nodded slightly as he replied to her compliment. She liked his name, it sounded nice and energetic. Turtleshell, her own name, was a play on her pelt, she assumed. When she was able to see, she vividly remembered her pelt being pure black, with orange splotches on it and a tiny patch of white on her chest. She knew her pelt had stayed the same, though maybe slightly longer. “I know it’s not my place to ask..and you don’t have to reply if you don’t want to, but uh..what’s got you so down?” She mumbled, avoiding eye contact, ear tips growing hot at what she thought was an insensitive question.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:43 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fennelheart watched the ensusistic apprentice get demonstrated apon I don’t want to be weird trying it on someone...,”Err...can I try it on someone?” She asked.
[ not sure if it's my turn or not?? ]
@AbsurdJinx @Charmer @seasalt

A hum broke through Pipitchirp's slender form, with slender audits flicking back and forth atop her cranium. She tossed a soft glance into the direction of Fennelheart, and after inhaling a small gush of air, the female's face broke into a smile. "Once the demonstration is over, you can try it on me!" she spoke in a sing-song voice, whiskers fondly dancing against the breeze. Although Pipitchirp was ever-so-slightly hesitant in her words, she truthfully meant them. She wasn't one to pass an opportunity!! And, anyways, faking an injury surely couldn't be as bad as going through labor.
Slowly, the Skyclan she-cat brought her forest-like hues back to Shinefang and Juniperpaw, patiently waiting for the 'lesson'.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream wasnt used to being showed appreciation. or,well,really being told thank you in general. there was a few moments of silence between them, daydream simply staring at grousestar for a few seconds before clearing their throat and replying,"oh..its not problem. honestly," they mewed,"with everything thats been happening lately, the floods, the battles, its always good to have as many healers as you can." shinefang knew most of the basics that could get him by with day to day injuries, but there was always more that you could learn in the whelm of medicine. daydream never had a proper mentor. first, there was northpath, who visited them a total of one time before leaving them on their own. and geckoleaf...well..they didnt like to talk about that. at all. there were rare moments that day got to relax like this, in peace, under the sun before leaf bare. they were work driven and a workaholic to the tee, but it was nice to get out of their own homeclan clearing for a bit, even if it was just for a day. they hadnt gotten the chance to really socilize with grousestar, or many of the leaders, sticking to their own and the past riverclan leader, russet..swirl, was it? it was nice to meet the personality behind the face of each clan.
His gaze curiously flickered over to them as they simply sat there in silence for a moment after he had thanked the medicine cat, unsure of what was stopping them, where they about to sneeze or something? No, they just seemed fairly stunned or taken by surprise from his voiced appreciation of their actions. But eventually they seemed to get their bearings back and were able to reply, Grousestar taking another bite out of his food as he listened. His head nodded quickly in agreement before he in turn replied, "That's very sound logic, and logic I must say I agree with. You know, and forgive me if I'm overstepping my boundaries, I can't help but share the truth and my opinions with you, but you are a very mature cat for your age.
I believe Shinefang told me you only recently received your medicine cat name yes?
" He paused to lick his lips before continuing on. "I know when I was your age, I had no such responsibilities like you did, I played around a lot with other apprentices and lived a fairly carefree life. I couldn't imagine what you're going through now, and how busy you are. And so young too!" Grousestar shook his head with a small huff of exasperation. "If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
The tortoiseshell tilted her head before taking another bite of her food, chewing for a bit as she pondered what to say next. Turtleshell usually had a bit to say, but since she didn’t know this tom, she didn’t want to look like a fool. She just chose to take another small bite after finishing her first. She glanced at-where she thought- her paws were. She tried to think of something to say, parting her jaws slightly, but then closing them awkwardly. He seemed as awkward as her, so she didn’t feel stupid yet. Maybe she could start some sort of conversation between them if she learned his likes. She bit her cheek, pondering. Turtleshell couldn’t tell his facial expression, but she offered a small smile anyways, hoping it wasn’t odd. She flicked her tail and gave a deep breath, still pondering what she could say to the tom, Yarrowpounce. He didn’t seem like a happy-type of cat, so she didn’t want to be too loud. Her glossy eyes glanced unseeingly around them, as she tried to act as natural as possible. “Sure you don’t want any?” She asked, tilting her head. She noted that it felt large, and she’d be more than willing to share, though he seemed opposed to the idea. She smiled and nodded slightly as he replied to her compliment. She liked his name, it sounded nice and energetic. Turtleshell, her own name, was a play on her pelt, she assumed. When she was able to see, she vividly remembered her pelt being pure black, with orange splotches on it and a tiny patch of white on her chest. She knew her pelt had stayed the same, though maybe slightly longer. “I know it’s not my place to ask..and you don’t have to reply if you don’t want to, but uh..what’s got you so down?” She mumbled, avoiding eye contact, ear tips growing hot at what she thought was an insensitive question.
Just like that, the stifling, heavy, awkward silence that Yarrowpounce hates so much settled between the two like a block. This time, a heavy sigh did escape him, cutting through the silence like a jagged knife; laying his head in his paws, he glanced away. This was where the other cat would simply get uncomfortable with the silence and leave, like so many others, right? That's usually what happened and at this point in time, he's stopped caring about trying to get them to come back. It'd only end up in this silence again anyways.
Though after a little bit, the she-cat did actually say something, though it was referring to the food that she was willing to share. Weakly he'd smile at her and shake his head, even though she couldn't see the movement. "Thank you for the um.. The offer, but no I'll... I'll be fine." No you won't, you need to eat! His mind immediately hissed back at him, but he simply laid his head back down and watched Turtleshell as she ate her food. It looked like it was more than she could eat, but even then he was hesitant about sharing food.
But then came something he wasn't expecting nor did he want to think about. The question causing what little weak smile he had managed to falter and disappear altogether, throwing him into absolute silence. He could feel the painful, dull aching of his heart, his chest lurching with the pain of what tormented him. He almost didn't want to answer her. He almost wanted to shut up completely. But the quietest part of him whispered that he should just tell her. That maybe it would just be better if he let her know, not keep her in the dark and drive her away with his silence.
"Some cat.. That.. That I cared for very.. Very much d-disappeared.. I...
I thought.. I thought she liked me too... I thought..
" He could feel the sob rising in his throat and the tears brimming in his eyes. "I thought she.. She loved me..." And now he did sob, his body lurching with the powerful break of tears, the emotional pain causing him to sink his claws weakly into the earth and bow his head.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?