Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old June 18th, 2017, 09:36 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Tornadopaw laughed as he ran away from her, his tail flying behind him as he looked back once to see if she had caught up to him. The tom didn't even realize that he had entered the training cave of Riverclan, and therefore he skidded to a stop. His ears had perked, and he felt happy that a rush of memories flooded through him as he remembered his training sessions with Lilyshade.

The tom scanned the area just to make sure they had enough space to practice. He wouldn't allow himself to get distracted easily. He knew that was bad enough that all he wanted to do was play around. Minkpaw wanted to know some new battle moves. Some that could potentially help her in the future. The tom let out a purr, ''We can start here.'' He says, taking in a deep breath.

He put his maw to the air just to catch a whiff of the wind. Sense of direction was always important. Even in hunting, even in battle. Just so another wouldn't cat your scent so easily. Whether they were your opponent or your prey.

With that being done, the tom crouched himself into a hunting position, allowing his muscles to ripple from his pelt. He gave her a hard look, hoping to get her into the mood to attack him. ''I'm just going to warn you that it won't be easy the first time.'' His tail lashed behind him, but he had hope in her. The tom playfully growled. ''Attack me.'' Was his simple command. He wanted her to push him onto his stomach, to manage pinning him. The tom was quite sneaky himself--after all, he was good at battling.

@CandyFlossCat
Minkpaw managed to keep up - just barely - and skidded into the training cave. Lashing the dust away from her, she glanced around as memories of trying to manage battle moves made her feel a bit worried, her ears pinning back a bit. She pricked them back up when she remembered she'd be training with Tornadopaw.

The area, she figured, was empty enough and she couldn't make a TOTAL fool out of herself. "O-Okay!" She replied, hoping the things she was thinking of didn't happen. Her thoughts weren't AWFUL, but more.. embarrassing. She gave a tiny shudder, but focused herself.

She scented the air, like she saw him do. She didn't know why, it felt.. right for some reason. Perhaps it was important? She was honestly unsure. Minkpaw took a deep breath, made sure her claws weren't unsheathed, and lashed her tail slightly.

For some reason, his eagerness to help made her more willing to practice. She hated being made a fool of in any other instance, but it just felt like playing around with Tornadopaw in this instance. She was still nervous, but less.

She swallowed dryly and gave a barely noticeable nod. She lunged at him, her ears pinned back as she pushed on his stomach, pinning him to the ground. With a tiny pant, she gave a tiny grin. I finally did something! No,
focus Minkpaw!
She thought.
Old June 18th, 2017, 12:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minkpaw managed to keep up - just barely - and skidded into the training cave. Lashing the dust away from her, she glanced around as memories of trying to manage battle moves made her feel a bit worried, her ears pinning back a bit. She pricked them back up when she remembered she'd be training with Tornadopaw.

The area, she figured, was empty enough and she couldn't make a TOTAL fool out of herself. "O-Okay!" She replied, hoping the things she was thinking of didn't happen. Her thoughts weren't AWFUL, but more.. embarrassing. She gave a tiny shudder, but focused herself.

She scented the air, like she saw him do. She didn't know why, it felt.. right for some reason. Perhaps it was important? She was honestly unsure. Minkpaw took a deep breath, made sure her claws weren't unsheathed, and lashed her tail slightly.

For some reason, his eagerness to help made her more willing to practice. She hated being made a fool of in any other instance, but it just felt like playing around with Tornadopaw in this instance. She was still nervous, but less.

She swallowed dryly and gave a barely noticeable nod. She lunged at him, her ears pinned back as she pushed on his stomach, pinning him to the ground. With a tiny pant, she gave a tiny grin. I finally did something! No,
focus Minkpaw!
She thought.
"Are you backing out?" Tornadopaw lashed his tail playfully. He could tell she was in deep thought. Deep thought about what? There was nothing to be afraid of! At least to him, but he knew that she lacked the ability of fighting. She probably could perfect basic moves like a pounce. But, Tornadopaw knew that it was more skill to pouncing than just a simple lunging move. The only time Tornadopaw allowed himself to focus was when battling. A friend once told him that distraction, in a battle would get him killed. That he always must remain focus when the other cat is his enemy. Tornadopaw was a benevolent cat. He was sensitive to most things, and only wished to love an easy life.

On the other hand, battles happen. Oh, they happen all the time! To which he wouldn't be prepared for most when he's chosen to fight. He isn't entitled to anything. Most likely, the tom might end up dying in a battle. He just hoped...it wouldn't be so soon.

Now, he was distracted again. Getting lost in his thoughts as he thought about death. Funny...he figured he was frightened of the though of dying just like Minkpaw was. However, that was completely gone once he felt himself pushed to the ground. Minkpaw stood proudly above him, and the tom narrowed his eyes a bit. "Took you long enough," he purred. The tom didn't think she would had done it, but it was a simple move. At least he knew she knew the basics.

"Not bad, for an amateur." He glowed, his eyes beaming. "However, you always must keep your ears alert for a-" before he finished, he used his hind legs to forcefully throw her off him. He hoped he didn't throw her too hard. Tornadopaw wished to finish what he wanted to tell her. However, he had forgot, so he stood there for a while, looking absent minded or trying to find lost words to make up his sentence.

Then, he simply let it go, becoming once again distracted, but kept his gaze upon his new friend. "Are you okay!? I hope I didn't throw you off too hard!" He ran her way. The tom was extremely caring. He didn't want to hurt anyone. If she was an enemy, however, he was forced to not care. But she wasn't an enemy.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 18th, 2017 at 12:52 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 01:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

"Are you backing out?" Tornadopaw lashed his tail playfully. He could tell she was in deep thought. Deep thought about what? There was nothing to be afraid of! At least to him, but he knew that she lacked the ability of fighting. She probably could perfect basic moves like a pounce. But, Tornadopaw knew that it was more skill to pouncing than just a simple lunging move. The only time Tornadopaw allowed himself to focus was when battling. A friend once told him that distraction, in a battle would get him killed. That he always must remain focus when the other cat is his enemy. Tornadopaw was a benevolent cat. He was sensitive to most things, and only wished to love an easy life.

On the other hand, battles happen. Oh, they happen all the time! To which he wouldn't be prepared for most when he's chosen to fight. He isn't entitled to anything. Most likely, the tom might end up dying in a battle. He just hoped...it wouldn't be so soon.

Now, he was distracted again. Getting lost in his thoughts as he thought about death. Funny...he figured he was frightened of the though of dying just like Minkpaw was. However, that was completely gone once he felt himself pushed to the ground. Minkpaw stood proudly above him, and the tom narrowed his eyes a bit. "Took you long enough," he purred. The tom didn't think she would had done it, but it was a simple move. At least he knew she knew the basics.

"Not bad, for an amateur." He glowed, his eyes beaming. "However, you always must keep your ears alert for a-" before he finished, he used his hind legs to forcefully throw her off him. He hoped he didn't throw her too hard. Tornadopaw wished to finish what he wanted to tell her. However, he had forgot, so he stood there for a while, looking absent minded or trying to find lost words to make up his sentence.

Then, he simply let it go, becoming once again distracted, but kept his gaze upon his new friend. "Are you okay!? I hope I didn't throw you off too hard!" He ran her way. The tom was extremely caring. He didn't want to hurt anyone. If she was an enemy, however, he was forced to not care. But she wasn't an enemy.
"No!" She defended, her eyes narrowed with humor. Great, he thought she was scared. Which was kind of true.. but never mind that! She knew she could do simpler moves, but not VERY well. Minkpaw figured, hey, that's what this was for. If she was this nervous in a REAL battle, she'd be dead on the ground.

She'd die in battle if she didn't focus. She'd never see Tornadopaw, or have a mate, or kits.. wait, where did that come from?! She pushed it to the back of her mind, not the time or the place to think of that. Minkpaw lashed her tail, her paws planted.

"Hey!" She replied, her eyes narrowed but showing no annoyance. It was actually.. fun? Being here, practicing with Tornadopaw. Minkpaw thought they could be good friends, maybe m- STOP! She interrupted the train of thought and kept it away.

"Thanks, I think" she replied. She couldn't tease the remark, she was an amateur at battle. She listened to what he was going to say, when she was suddenly thrown into a small patch of dirt. Rolling to her paws, she spat out a bit of grit. Nothing hurt too bad, she was just taken off guard.

"I-I'm fine!" She replied, not wanting him to worry. She shook some dirt out of her pelt and put on a smile. "N-No worries!" she trilled, her breath returning to her. She pricked her ears, her tail swaying as she gave him a playful cuff of the ear. "I'm alright, really!" She repeated.
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"No!" She defended, her eyes narrowed with humor. Great, he thought she was scared. Which was kind of true.. but never mind that! She knew she could do simpler moves, but not VERY well. Minkpaw figured, hey, that's what this was for. If she was this nervous in a REAL battle, she'd be dead on the ground.

She'd die in battle if she didn't focus. She'd never see Tornadopaw, or have a mate, or kits.. wait, where did that come from?! She pushed it to the back of her mind, not the time or the place to think of that. Minkpaw lashed her tail, her paws planted.

"Hey!" She replied, her eyes narrowed but showing no annoyance. It was actually.. fun? Being here, practicing with Tornadopaw. Minkpaw thought they could be good friends, maybe m- STOP! She interrupted the train of thought and kept it away.

"Thanks, I think" she replied. She couldn't tease the remark, she was an amateur at battle. She listened to what he was going to say, when she was suddenly thrown into a small patch of dirt. Rolling to her paws, she spat out a bit of grit. Nothing hurt too bad, she was just taken off guard.

"I-I'm fine!" She replied, not wanting him to worry. She shook some dirt out of her pelt and put on a smile. "N-No worries!" she trilled, her breath returning to her. She pricked her ears, her tail swaying as she gave him a playful cuff of the ear. "I'm alright, really!" She repeated.
''Hey!'' Tornadopaw playfully growl at Minkpaw, taking his paw as he swatted her away playfully. He flicked his ears, and allowed a broad smile to be placed on his maw. As he settled down, he hopped around her in a playful manner. Suddenly, the tom felt a burst of energy, and he quickly lunged towards her, hoping to pin her to the ground. With his tail swishing behind him, he bent down to meet her gaze. ''I'm glad you're alright. For a second there, I thought I lost you.'' He brought his muzzle to her ear for a quick second before he hopped off her.

As he was ready to finish what they had started, Tornadopaw flicked his ear. He could see a bird in the distance, wanting to catch a fish. The tom was distracted by it, a smile glowing on his face. His eyes never left the bird, and he contemplated whether he would chase after it or not. But, his gaze landed upon Minkpaw again, and slowly he bounded back towards her. His distracted state was cut off easily as he circled around Minkpaw in an upbeat manner.

''Pouncing can be extremely fun and easy, but there's different techniques when you do it.'' He tells her, trying to make his voice sound superior. He wasn't a mentor, but in that moment he felt somewhat like one. Teaching was fun, but playing was his specialty. ''Can you pin me from behind? Do you have the stealth movement to?'' He doubted she did. To move light on her paws, to make sure no one could even tell she was approaching. That was more of an advance move...even for Tornadopaw to perfect. His movements weren't very light because he was highly clumsy whenever he did move around.

''You must never,'' he begins, and thrusts his face into hers, almost touching her nose, ''And, I mean never,'' he pulled back quickly, ''Let your guard down in battle.'' He says, closing his eyes for a quick second as he remembered what Lilyshade had taught him when it came to such. ''One of my favorite moves is running around your enemy until you make them dizzy. Are you a fast runner, Minky? Why don't you try making me dizzy.'' He purred, and sat down on his haunches as he wondered how fast she would be going. Besides that, he thought about the idea of her running. She was an extremely pretty she cat. And, Tornadopaw absolutely loved watching the pretty she cat apprentices run around.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 18th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

''Hey!'' Tornadopaw playfully growl at Minkpaw, taking his paw as he swatted her away playfully. He flicked his ears, and allowed a broad smile to be placed on his maw. As he settled down, he hopped around her in a playful manner. Suddenly, the tom felt a burst of energy, and he quickly lunged towards her, hoping to pin her to the ground. With his tail swishing behind him, he bent down to meet her gaze. ''I'm glad you're alright. For a second there, I thought I lost you.'' He brought his muzzle to her ear for a quick second before he hopped off her.

As he was ready to finish what they had started, Tornadopaw flicked his ear. He could see a bird in the distance, wanting to catch a fish. The tom was distracted by it, a smile glowing on his face. His eyes never left the bird, and he contemplated whether he would chase after it or not. But, his gaze landed upon Minkpaw again, and slowly he bounded back towards her. His distracted state was cut off easily as he circled around Minkpaw in an upbeat manner.

''Pouncing can be extremely fun and easy, but there's different techniques when you do it.'' He tells her, trying to make his voice sound superior. He wasn't a mentor, but in that moment he felt somewhat like one. Teaching was fun, but playing was his specialty. ''Can you pin me from behind? Do you have the stealth movement to?'' He doubted she did. To move light on her paws, to make sure no one could even tell she was approaching. That was more of an advance move...even for Tornadopaw to perfect. His movements weren't very light because he was highly clumsy whenever he did move around.

''You must never,'' he begins, and thrusts his face into hers, almost touching her nose, ''And, I mean never,'' he pulled back quickly, ''Let your guard down in battle.'' He says, closing his eyes for a quick second as he remembered what Lilyshade had taught him when it came to such. ''One of my favorite moves is running around your enemy until you make them dizzy. Are you a fast runner, Minky? Why don't you try making me dizzy.'' He purred, and sat down on his haunches as he wondered how fast she would be going. Besides that, he thought about the idea of her running. She was an extremely pretty she cat. And, Tornadopaw absolutely loved watching the pretty she cat apprentices run around.
Minkpaw chuckled, glad he seemed less nervous. Her eyes followed his hops, until he leapt at her. She squeaked, not managing a dodge. His tone made her breath stick in her throat and her eyes widened. "Er, uh, yeah!" She replied, her stutter returning. She stood once he hopped off, shaking out her pelt with a grin.

She looked over at the bird, confused why Tornadopaw was so focused on it. Oh well. She giggled as he circled her, so upbeat, so fun-loving.. ack! Focus! She snapped herself out of it. Why were her thought's like this?!

She gave a small nod. She widened her eyes, not being very sneaky, though she was quiet. "I-I possibly could.." she replied with a small shrug. She didn't doubt she was silent enough, but what if she failed, tripped over her paws right in front of Tornadopaw?! Minkpaw froze, but made herself exhale and calm.

Her breath again caught in her throat as he pushed his face closer to hers, their noses inches apart. It released once he pulled back, and she could finally breath again. "A-Alright!" She replied once he finished his thought.
"I'm pretty fast." She boasted, the humorous tease back in her tone. "Alright" she chuckled, stretching her legs. She raced quickly around him, her face having a grin.

(Pushes them closer together. Now be best friends and more!
Is tempted to make her a warrior after some more developing, but soon)
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

@Raine

Crowblood flicked his tail crossly as he paced in front of his apprentice, Feralpaw. "There are several things wrong with what you're doing." He snapped. "First off, your tail twitches too much. That only serves to alert the prey, and scares them off. Second of all, you're to heavy on your paws. The prey will sense you coming because of your thundering footsteps. And finally, your balance is terrible." Crowblood gazed at his apprentice with a vague amount of disappointment. "Now I see why you were assigned to me. I doubt anyone else would be able to put up with your... ability to mess things up." He sniffed, before flicking his ears up and turning to the river nearby. He looked deep in thought, his deep brown eyes focused on the rushing water. Crowblood was a tall tom, and rather strong-looking as well. His ear was torn, and various scars made their way down his face, his back, and all the way to his tail. Crowblood was almost an elder at this point, about fifty-six moons old. He was cranky like one too.

(So part of the reason why Crowblood is so harsh on Feralpaw is because he sees her as a daughter, and doesn't want her to fail.)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Raine

Crowblood flicked his tail crossly as he paced in front of his apprentice, Feralpaw. "There are several things wrong with what you're doing." He snapped. "First off, your tail twitches too much. That only serves to alert the prey, and scares them off. Second of all, you're to heavy on your paws. The prey will sense you coming because of your thundering footsteps. And finally, your balance is terrible." Crowblood gazed at his apprentice with a vague amount of disappointment. "Now I see why you were assigned to me. I doubt anyone else would be able to put up with your... ability to mess things up." He sniffed, before flicking his ears up and turning to the river nearby. He looked deep in thought, his deep brown eyes focused on the rushing water. Crowblood was a tall tom, and rather strong-looking as well. His ear was torn, and various scars made their way down his face, his back, and all the way to his tail. Crowblood was almost an elder at this point, about fifty-six moons old. He was cranky like one too.

(So part of the reason why Crowblood is so harsh on Feralpaw is because he sees her as a daughter, and doesn't want her to fail.)

Feralpaw rested back on her haunches to which she had been resting heavily on for the past five minutes. Now for the third time he was going to badger her about how bad she was doing. "Hey! At least I don't sound like a badger!" she fired back at crowblood tensing up and baring her teeth. He was getting on her nerves and in a few minutes she would storm off like last time. She jerked her head at him, he was getting old. She knew that. But he didn't always have to tell her she wasn't doing anything right. She had been perfecting her hunting crouch for so many moonrises she felt like she could hunt in her sleep and still catch prey! They did nothing but perfect the one move. She hadn't even seen crowblood do it once in her training which meant he didn't even know how to do it! She snorted in anger at his hostile remark. "No it's you who has bees in your brain!" she snapped with a hostile glare. Maybe he's just chasing a dream of who he used to be.
Or even trying to make her a mini him! The thought sent a shiver down her spine and she straightened out to hide the fear. I wish I never got him as my mentor... she thought. Looking away from him shamefully. Am I really that bad? her hot mouth seemed to portray a fiery apprentice who seemed true to her name. But perhaps crowblood was right. The doubts within her began knawing at her belly and a sense of unease washed over her. Was crowblood actually telling the truth?

[ Sounds good to me! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; June 18th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Feralpaw rested back on her haunches to which she had been resting heavily on for the past five minutes. Now for the third time he was going to badger her about how bad she was doing. "Hey! At least I don't sound like a badger!" she fired back at crowblood tensing up and baring her teeth. He was getting on her nerves and in a few minutes she would storm off like last time. She jerked her head at him, he was getting old. She knew that. But he didn't always have to tell her she wasn't doing anything right. She had been perfecting her hunting crouch for so many moonrises she felt like she could hunt in her sleep and still catch prey! They did nothing but perfect the one move. She hadn't even seen crowblood do it once in her training which meant he didn't even know how to do it! She snorted in anger at his hostile remark. "No it's you who has bees in your brain!" she snapped with a hostile glare. Maybe he's just chasing a dream of who he used to be.
Or even trying to make her a mini him! The thought sent a shiver down her spine and she straightened out to hide the fear. I wish I never got him as my mentor... she thought. Looking away from him shamefully. Am I really that bad? her hot mouth seemed to portray a fiery apprentice who seemed true to her name. But perhaps crowblood was right. The doubts within her began knawing at her belly and a sense of unease washed over her. Was crowblood actually telling the truth?

[ Sounds good to me! ]
Crowblood stared at Feralpaw for a moment before letting loose a laugh that shook his shoulders.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Crowblood stared at Feralpaw for a moment before letting loose a laugh that shook his shoulders.

Feralpaw became flustered. What was this? Did he think she was that bad he was tempted to laugh at her? "What's so funny?" she demanded. Her fur bristling.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 18th, 2017, 10:39 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Feralpaw became flustered. What was this? Did he think she was that bad he was tempted to laugh at her? "What's so funny?" she demanded. Her fur bristling.
"No, it's just that you remind me of my daughter, Breezerunner." He ceased his laughter, looking thoughtful. "She was so fiery, like you. Determined to be the best, and always found the time to insult my behavior." His smile faded, and he looked at Feralpaw. "Today, we're going to skip hunting. You've done well so far." He stated briskly, oddly quite the opposite from when he was insulting her hunting ability. "Today, we're going to begin your fighting training."

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; June 18th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.