Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kestrelpaw training:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM

Old October 9th, 2016, 03:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Cucumberpickle dipped his head pleased and walked out leaving Almondstar with Pinekit
Old October 9th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@fenic! @RedHead
Ashenkit looked up at the cats, her tail flicking gently behind her. The young she-cat thought that the cats had only come in to bring her family some prey, though she had no idea what was about to hit her. Ashenkit yawned softly and curled up in her nest next to Redkit, her rust-grey coat shining pleasantly in the soft sunshine peaking through the ferns. Ready to settle down for a small nap, Ashenkit suddenly realized something: they had no prey . The she-cat's amber eyes popped open suddenly, and she scrutinized the cats more clearly; Tawnybird looked somewhat ready to combust with nervousness, while Lemonstar, who she knew as Lemonwhisper looked very solemn. Ashenkit's stomach turned inside her, and she looked at her paws as she flexed her claws into the moss. Gulping down her fears of what they were about to deliver, in a frightened squeak, Ashenkit mewed, "Why are you here?" The she-cat didn't mean for it to come out so rudely, but in her mind, a little voice was saying, it’s better to ask now than wait...
Ashenkit tried to silent the voice, but it kept getting louder and louder, WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SOMEONE? Ashenkit's amber eyes started to water as the voice grew louder to almost a shriek, repeating itself over and over. It slowly died though, into a whisper of nonsense that that the young she-cat couldn't comprehend, and quite honestly, she didn't want to in case it turned into the horrible shrieking again that silenced the whole world.
The kit's chin started quiver, and Ashenkit thought that she was going to burst into a sob when the voice said, Calm yourself, you're in front of warriors, they don't want to see you cry, do they? Ashenkit thought on the voice's answer for a second and decided that it was right. She took a deep gulp of the milky air of the nursery; she knew that nothing was going to be okay, but she also knew that she had to stay together for her siblings, who may not be able to handle the news that she somehow knew was coming. Ashenkit didn't want to ponder on what the news might be, but she knew enough on the expressions on the cats' faces that whatever it was, it couldn't be good.

Last edited by Brunch; October 9th, 2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 04:32 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@fenic! & @RedHead

Mottledkit looked up as they heard two more cats enter the nursery. The kit furrowed their brows when they noticed Lemonwhisper - still unaware of Hawkstar's disappearance - and Tawnybird there. "Laurelkit, does Lemonwhisper have kits?" They asked their sister, eyeing the two curiously. Seeing the two enter the nursery together, Mottledkit for some reason instantly thought that they were a couple coming in to see their kits... but something seemed up. "Does it seem like somethings wrong with them?" Mottledkit quickly asked, now in a whisper so only Laurelkit could hear. They then decided they didn't want to both Lemonshwhiper and Tawnybird, so instead shook their head and re-focused their attention on their sister. "Never mind, it's none of our business."

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:30 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Songkit played with her white brown tabby tail. Rolling around she was practicing how to hold a mouse and killing by biting her tail. She wasn't doing any harm to herself but she didn't want to harm any of the other kits.
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

A small bundle of fluff was curled at her mother's belly. She couldn't be more content than in this moment, warm protected and all was still. Her siblings were all quietly stirring in their sleep. All of them were really too young to be playful for long, sleep dominating their day. Eat and sleep, that was what her long days consisted of. Unaware of the approaching season of toughness, a season that would most likely take two or three kits from the nursery. Though she didn't play much so she would have plenty of stored energy and be well grown when she left the nursery. Not that she was doing it on purpose. Her eyes were still dominantly blue, though they would change with time to a soft and inviting gold. They looked around, taking everything in, with a calculative calmness. Her tufted ears perked to the small and soft noises in the nursery, watching queens come and go with food, proud fathers visit their loves. It was all beyond her understanding, so young all she could do was watch for entertainment. @Jingle @mirefern
Old October 31st, 2016, 11:50 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Songkit ran around the den. She rolled on the ground, jumped over queens and other kits, amd played with bit of moss.
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:14 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Peanutkit yawned, stretching his short little body as he snuggled up next to his siblings. He opened his eyes, blinking as the bright light hit him. He stood up and looked around the den, licking his short tail. The munchkin started to waddle over to his mother, looking up at her much larger body.

---

Jigglefoot padded into the nursery to visit both his mate and his kits. He smiles softly, opening his mouth to speak; "Hello, Almondstar." He said, German accent thick as he continued to speak. "How are you and the kits?"

@Ever @mirefern

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old November 1st, 2016, 08:43 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ever // @Jingle

Almondstar interrupts her duties -- slimmed down to only caring for her kits after removing herself from her original position as clan leader -- to peer up at the den opening. Chestnutkit squirms at her belly, while Peanutkit waddles towards her. He bumps against her soon enough, little body unaccustomed and watery eyes not yet fully developed. She draws a tongue over his ear, noting how small he is. A pang of worry plagues her momentarily, concerned for the wellbeing of her runt, so small and shaky compared to his siblings. His little legs only make him more diminutive, even slighter than the other runts she's seen actively romping around the den.

Pointed, conical ears flick in the direction of Jigglefoot, the smaller feline wobbling his way towards her. Sharp green eyes soften considerably, taking in the sight of the little tom who'd managed to woo her with his surprising hardiness and loyalty.

"Jigglefoot," she greets, pushing herself further to the wall of the den, exposing the kits who'd nestled into her fur. "Fine as I can be, I suppose. The kits are a little more adventurous. Chestnutkit prefers sleeping, but Peanutkit seems very curious with the sights and sounds coming and going, you know?"

"And I haven't rolled onto one yet, so I'll be considering that a sucess. How have you been? Ah, and the clan. Is Lemonstar taking good care of the place? I'd hope so. I can't imagine he'd do much worse than Hawkstar."

Grumbling slightly, the tired she-cat dips down to rest her head back against her paws, gleaming a glance up at her mate, eager to hear his response.

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old November 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM

Snowpatch gazed proudly at her two new kits as Squirrelcharmer licked her ears. The kitting had been hard, but once she could curl around the two she kits, it was worth it. She licked the soft fur of the pale brown one. "Can we call her Thrushkit?" she asked her mate. "Sure." he replied, pausing his grooming and brushing his tail along the smaller she kit. "And we can call this one Specklekit."
Old November 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
@Ever // @Jingle

Almondstar interrupts her duties -- slimmed down to only caring for her kits after removing herself from her original position as clan leader -- to peer up at the den opening. Chestnutkit squirms at her belly, while Peanutkit waddles towards her. He bumps against her soon enough, little body unaccustomed and watery eyes not yet fully developed. She draws a tongue over his ear, noting how small he is. A pang of worry plagues her momentarily, concerned for the wellbeing of her runt, so small and shaky compared to his siblings. His little legs only make him more diminutive, even slighter than the other runts she's seen actively romping around the den.

Pointed, conical ears flick in the direction of Jigglefoot, the smaller feline wobbling his way towards her. Sharp green eyes soften considerably, taking in the sight of the little tom who'd managed to woo her with his surprising hardiness and loyalty.

"Jigglefoot," she greets, pushing herself further to the wall of the den, exposing the kits who'd nestled into her fur. "Fine as I can be, I suppose. The kits are a little more adventurous. Chestnutkit prefers sleeping, but Peanutkit seems very curious with the sights and sounds coming and going, you know?"

"And I haven't rolled onto one yet, so I'll be considering that a sucess. How have you been? Ah, and the clan. Is Lemonstar taking good care of the place? I'd hope so. I can't imagine he'd do much worse than Hawkstar."

Grumbling slightly, the tired she-cat dips down to rest her head back against her paws, gleaming a glance up at her mate, eager to hear his response.
Jigglefoot nodded, his head dipping slightly while looking at his much larger mate. He nodded and purred softly as she exposed the small kits to him. Some were much larger than the others- but Peanutkit was so so small. It troubled him at Peanutkit's size- along with the upcoming winter. It would be a hard one but he had faith that Starclan that Peanutkit would survive and even thrive.

He flicked his tail and chuckled softly, "Yes I would say that was a sucess so far, as well." he mewed softly, his German accent comming through clearly now. "And Lemonstar is...alright- doing the job." The munchkin leaned forward and whispered gently into her ear; "You were still a better leader." he purred before pulling back and licking her shoulder.

----------

Peanutkit waved his short little tail, nearly tripping over a small rock in the nursery that he; 1) didn't see and 2) his legs werent long enough to properly avoid it. He huffed and let out a frustrated mew. He wondered why all his siblings were so much larger than him- so much stronger.
He scrambled over to his mother, curling up under her bellyfur. The runt glanced over at his father, eyes wide. He didn't remember this cat- but he knew his voice from somewhere.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany