Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Territory

Old October 6th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

{For Raywood to get to when he has the time!}
{Raywoods’ Post}Although he was doing better with stomaching the grief after his apology to Lemonstar, the remnants of it continued to cling and gnaw at him, and he convinced himself that was the reason he was on this patrol. Anything to keep it within his control, rather than admitting he couldn't exactly say no to the deputy without risking punishment. Until he could grasp Grouseflurry's temperament, it wasn't a bright idea to push his buttons and attempt to refuse an order--which Rabbitfluff was likely to do, if he could determine he'd get away with it.

As they walked, it was difficult to focus on the task at hand and their general surroundings while Grouseflurry seemed to be bursting with happiness. It wasn't that Rabbitfluff wanted to dampen it or believed it to be invalid, but for StarClan's sake, this feline was over thirty moons old! And the extreme energy radiating off the tom was putting Rabbitfluff in a bit of a sour mood considering he didn't possess copious amounts of enthusiasm.

That aside, he did what he could to remain alert and attentive to the environment. It was a gorgeous evening with oranges, pinks, and blues bleeding together across the vast SkyClan territory and dipping under the horizon. Soon, it would be giving way to a blanket of stars glittering over the land, which would be poetic--borderline romantic--if it wasn't for his company. Rabbitfluff peered blankly at the newly-named deputy for a couple seconds, before huffing, "Don't you 'how are you faring, Rabbitfluff' me, big guy." It wasn't that Grouseflurry was particularly large in stature, but then again, everyone was large in stature in comparison to the small-boned Rabbitfluff.

To answer his question, he contemplated several replies; he could tell Grouseflurry about Hawkstar's disappearance and the subsequent heartbreak, he could mention the outburst at Lemonstar (though he was certain he was already aware or had witnessed it himself), they could chat about the fact SkyClan seemingly had no designated medicine cat nor any sign from StarClan, or he could go back and discuss the details of his family's breaking apart. None of those topics sounded terribly interesting, so he settled on an exhausted, "I'm positively marvelous, thank you," he finally responded, meow drawn out and dripping with sarcasm. "Why, I can't seem to conjure a single activity I'd prefer to do than be spending such a lovely evening with you on patrol." As if to amplify the point he was trying to make, Rabbitfluff's tone was a sickeningly sweet one, filled with far too much affection to be real.

With a sigh, his thin frame shuddered and shook as he exhaled, appearing to deflate as he dropped the act. "How are you doing, anyway? I imagine it's only proper to congratulate you, given you're the deputy now. Congratulations, Grouseflurry."

{My Post}Despite being the cheery, optimistic cat he was, Grouseflurry was most certainly not an idiot nor was he oblivious to things, he could sense some form of negative emotion radiating off of Rabbitfluff, but then again, the few times he's conversed with the other tom he seemed to radiate that negative almost sort of.. Sour emotion. And he's come to accept that, he's accepted the fact that not every cat can be as cheery and optimistic as him, not that he ever expected that anyways. But Grouseflurry had a reason behind picking Rabbitfluff for this patrol. He wanted to get to know this sour tom better.

Though no matter how negative the other, smaller tom was, his happiness was still there, radiating like sunshine off of him. It was a nearly constant feeling that Grouseflurry had, some cats found it annoying, others found it almost sort of contagious, it almost seemed to put other cats in a good mood, at least, if they allowed themselves to do that, some cats didn't want to be in a happy mood and that was alright with him. A quiet yet steady purr rumbled in the new deputies chest as he carried on walking next to Rabbitfluff, the tip of his tail flicking casually back and forth in the air.

A bout of amusement rippled through the brown tabby as he heard the other toms' response to his simple inquiry about how he was doing, Grouseflurry smiling and looking over at him as he huffed out the words. I'm honestly not that big.. Perhaps average sized? A well, I suppose I'm big to him, then again most cats are.. Maybe that's why he's always in such a sour mood. The deputy thought quietly to himself before turning his head back forward, one of his ears swiveled to face Rabbitfluff, expecting that the tom would have more to say.

There seemed to be a pause as the smaller tom tried to pick out a good response to tell Grouseflurry, who was rather patient and kept his mouth quiet as the warrior picked through all of the possible responses he could give the deputy, all the while the brown tabby tom purred and continued to walk with a pep in his step. Glancing over as he finally heard Rabbitfluff meow out a response, Grouseflurry's smile seemed to widen into the beginnings of a grin, just barely holding back a chuckle that was trying to escape. For some reason he had always found sarcasm funny! It just tickled him for some reason. "Well I'm glad to hear that Rabbitfluff, I'd truly hate to hear if you were feeling anything else but marvelous!" Meowed the tabby tom innocently enough, and he was speaking the truth too, there was no sarcasm here, Grouseflurry wasn't the kind of cat to say really anything mean. "Oh it really is lovely isn't it? I'd take being out here, seeing the sky like this any night over lounging around camp." And that was true too; his reply making it appear that he didn't hear the dripping amount of sarcasm in the smaller toms voice.

The deputy saw the shuddering exhale Rabbitfluff managed and his almost grin turned into a small, pleasant, polite smile, tail flicking slightly in thought. "I'm doing pretty good. Though you don't need to congratulate me if you're truly not happy that I was chosen, I'd understand Rabbitfluff." His tone was even, borderline soft as he looked back ahead. "And.. I'm sorry that you're not happy with Lemonstar. I hope you can warm up to him, he really is a nice cat to get to know."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:47 PM

[@Ivy]
Paledusk stepped out onto the territory, often looking over her shoulder to see if Crowflight had followed, her plan was going just like it needed to go, her claws were unsheated, but she had no intend on using them, she'd use something entirely different, not minding whatever he would think, she knew the tom had a good side, after all, he did offer it to Crowpaw, she blushed at the thought of what she was fonna do.

Last edited by Gone; October 6th, 2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
[@Ivy]
Paledusk stepped out onto the territory, often looking over her shoulder to see if Crowflight had followed, her plan was going just like it needed to go, her claws were unsheated, but she had no intend on using them, she'd use something entirely different, not minding whatever he would think, she knew the tom had a good side, after all, he did offer it to Crowpaw, she blushed at the thought of what she was fonna do.
Crowflight snarled inwardly. "Paledusk, I swear to StarClan that if you are wasting my time, LArkpool will see your body brought back to camp." He snapped at the mischevious molly. Dry leaves and stray twigs cracked and crumbled as he walked on them following her. "Sweetheart, you're gonna lose this fight if thats what youre gonna do. "I already have plans for today and you've made me cut off soem of my valuable time!"
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

"Hello HELLO?" The kit cryed. She felt so... hungry. "Help" she somehow managed to crow. The kit remember bother her name her mother her home. But she did know she needed food maybe a mouse or two. "Help." She said quietly almost unconscious.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Crowflight snarled inwardly. "Paledusk, I swear to StarClan that if you are wasting my time, LArkpool will see your body brought back to camp." He snapped at the mischevious molly. Dry leaves and stray twigs cracked and crumbled as he walked on them following her. "Sweetheart, you're gonna lose this fight if thats what youre gonna do. "I already have plans for today and you've made me cut off soem of my valuable time!"
Paledusk spun around to face the tom, gently walking over to him and suddently sheating her claws, every trace of anger dissapearing. "I'm good at what I do... Heh." She said before gently nuzzling his chest. "I've never been that close to you... I never knew you were that muscular of a tom..." She purred, leaning up and licking his chin kindly. "Well, now that were out, maybe we could spend some time together." The pale gray she-cat added.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Paledusk spun around to face the tom, gently walking over to him and suddently sheating her claws, every trace of anger dissapearing. "I'm good at what I do... Heh." She said before gently nuzzling his chest. "I've never been that close to you... I never knew you were that muscular of a tom..." She purred, leaning up and licking his chin kindly. "Well, now that were out, maybe we could spend some time together." The pale gray she-cat added.
He snarled. "Get off of me!" He shoved her to the ground and pinned her there. "Dont play games with me, she cat!" He spat in her face as he leaned down so their noses were milimeters away.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
He snarled. "Get off of me!" He shoved her to the ground and pinned her there. "Dont play games with me, she cat!" He spat in her face as he leaned down so their noses were milimeters away.
Paledusk squeaked at first and gazed at him, smiling as their muzzles neared each others. "Which game, tom?" She asked before wrapping her paws around his neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss, purring loudly. "The thing is... We aren't playing a game." She murmured sweetly.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

She heard two cat rusting in the undergrowth. "Help pleas help me." She maneged to sigh. She could see that this was her life she was going to grow up all ways ask and crying for help. She stumbled onto her paws and padded over to the sounds. There where two cats as she predicted. "Hello?" She asked the words seeping out of her mouth. Would these cats be friendly or angry I'm in there territory? She didn't care she stumbled over to the she cat there prying eyes burning into her pelt. "Please I beg you help." The effort was to much she collapsed.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Plant of Poison

[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;914]
Paledusk squeaked at first and gazed at him, smiling as their muzzles neared each others. "Which game, tom?" She asked before wrapping her paws around his neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss, purring loudly. "The thing is... We aren't playing a game." She murmured sweetly.
[/QUOTE]
He pulled away, disgusted at Paledusk's actions. Hissing, Crowflight swiped at her muzzle. "I'm done here! You're wasting my time! Go find someone else to moon over!" He ordered as he got off of her before, scrambling a few feet away. Crowflight's eyes narrowed. "I dont want a mate. Especially one like you!" He growled, baring his teeth. "Dont ever do that to me again!" And with that, the tom fled.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya