Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;131764]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Ebonypaw padded over, walking slightly lopsided as she tried not to crush the poppy seed that she had on her paw, walking up beside the deputy and extending her paw to him. The young feline had been silent until then, trying to draw as much from her memories as possible so that she didn't shmuck up with the splint. Now that the splint was on now though, she wasn't thinking as much. She had a good memory anyways, but still...
"Here, eat this. It's a poppy seed, it'll help with the pain." She mewed, leaving her paw extended for the tom to lap up the small black orb. She certainly wasn't very professional, but she was only nine moons old. As for brief speech, she thought he may want to know what he was eating, since she had no clue what the commonly known herbs were, having not been a warrior apprentice for much more than a moon, and speaking quickly since she wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do next or how else to explain a poppy seed. She swept her long black tail along the ground behind her as she often did.

(Is Cliffheart going to stay in the medicine den or in the warriors den now that he is going to have to have limited to no mobility?)
[Umm, would you mind if he stayed in the medicine den? I'm not sure what you have planned for when the green cough epidemic arrives in the Clan, but I signed Cliff up for that too. Haha I'm so mean to my cats]
Cliffheart's leg was feeling better, the pressure was noticeably changing the amount of pain that his body let seep through. He grunted a little as he shifted when Ebonypaw moved around. He shifted into a more upright position now, rather than laying sprawled out on his side. He offered up an encouraging smile for Ebonypaw, hoping to give the young cat a vote of confidence, in case she needed it. Now that he was here, watching her deal with his leg and any others issues she had dealt with and would deal with in the future, he felt bad for her. He knew no apprentice, especially one who was training as a medicine cat should have to train without a mentor. Sure he knew that she had training from a Starclan cat, because they obviously wouldn't leave the Clan with a self taught medicine cat who did guess work. "Thank you Ebonypaw." He said as he stick out his rough tongue to lick the small seed. He didn't really remember his last experience with poppy seeds, but knew they weren't horrible. Much better than many of the other herbs, with their pungent smells and acrid tastes. He was thankful, that either the seed was too small to taste, or it had no taste at all. Either way he was happy for the fact that he wouldn't have to choke down the smelly herbs. "So, uhh, Ebonypaw?" He started off awkwardly. Although, now that he had begun his questions, he wasn't sure if he wanted the answers. "What's wrong with my leg? Wil I be able to walk again?" He asked, his voice laced over with worry that he tried desperately to suppress, although he failed quiet miserably at it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

[QUOTE=Nighty;133019]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
[Umm, would you mind if he stayed in the medicine den? I'm not sure what you have planned for when the green cough epidemic arrives in the Clan, but I signed Cliff up for that too. Haha I'm so mean to my cats]
Cliffheart's leg was feeling better, the pressure was noticeably changing the amount of pain that his body let seep through. He grunted a little as he shifted when Ebonypaw moved around. He shifted into a more upright position now, rather than laying sprawled out on his side. He offered up an encouraging smile for Ebonypaw, hoping to give the young cat a vote of confidence, in case she needed it. Now that he was here, watching her deal with his leg and any others issues she had dealt with and would deal with in the future, he felt bad for her. He knew no apprentice, especially one who was training as a medicine cat should have to train without a mentor. Sure he knew that she had training from a Starclan cat, because they obviously wouldn't leave the Clan with a self taught medicine cat who did guess work. "Thank you Ebonypaw." He said as he stick out his rough tongue to lick the small seed. He didn't really remember his last experience with poppy seeds, but knew they weren't horrible. Much better than many of the other herbs, with their pungent smells and acrid tastes. He was thankful, that either the seed was too small to taste, or it had no taste at all. Either way he was happy for the fact that he wouldn't have to choke down the smelly herbs. "So, uhh, Ebonypaw?" He started off awkwardly. Although, now that he had begun his questions, he wasn't sure if he wanted the answers. "What's wrong with my leg? Wil I be able to walk again?" He asked, his voice laced over with worry that he tried desperately to suppress, although he failed quiet miserably at it.
(I don't mind =^^= And aren't we all mean to our cats in one way or another? I am, especially Bugpaw and Gingerwish for some reason.)
(Wait, epidemic? When is this supposed to happen?)

Ebonypaw returned her paw to the floor after he had consumed the seed, not entirely sure as to what she was supposed to do after this. Was there something that she was supposed to do? She flicked an ear as he spoke, asking questions. She could answer questions, which was at least something rather than just nothing.
"Your ligament's ruptured." She mewed, sweeping her tail along the ground again.
"And you will most likely walk again." I'm pretty sure. "Though you are going to have to let it heal." The tuxedo cat sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws as she watched the tom. He sounded worried, maybe the poppy seed wasn't effecting him, or just wasn't yet, or maybe one didn't relax you... She still had a bit to learn about poppy seeds. These things were what came to mind rather than the fact that this tom was worried about what was going to happen to him. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? She had never really been good with comforting, so she wasn't entirely sure how to reassure him that he would most likely walk again, so she disnt. Maybe that was just to simplify it or maybe it was just because she didn't want to admit that she had no idea how to even begin doing that. Lack had never been something that she was good at accepting in herself.
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;133262]
Quote:

(I don't mind =^^= And aren't we all mean to our cats in one way or another? I am, especially Bugpaw and Gingerwish for some reason.)
(Wait, epidemic? When is this supposed to happen?)

Ebonypaw returned her paw to the floor after he had consumed the seed, not entirely sure as to what she was supposed to do after this. Was there something that she was supposed to do? She flicked an ear as he spoke, asking questions. She could answer questions, which was at least something rather than just nothing.
"Your ligament's ruptured." She mewed, sweeping her tail along the ground again.
"And you will most likely walk again." I'm pretty sure. "Though you are going to have to let it heal." The tuxedo cat sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws as she watched the tom. He sounded worried, maybe the poppy seed wasn't effecting him, or just wasn't yet, or maybe one didn't relax you... She still had a bit to learn about poppy seeds. These things were what came to mind rather than the fact that this tom was worried about what was going to happen to him. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? She had never really been good with comforting, so she wasn't entirely sure how to reassure him that he would most likely walk again, so she disnt. Maybe that was just to simplify it or maybe it was just because she didn't want to admit that she had no idea how to even begin doing that. Lack had never been something that she was good at accepting in herself.
(Yes, my kitties go through varying amounts of torture xD)
(And the epidemic is a plot thing where greencough is sweeping the Clans. They can be found in the plot resources, I'm not too sure because I think it has to sweep through Shadowclan, then Riverclan, then finally Skyclan)
Cliffheart wasn't exactly sure what a ruptured ligament was, but obviously it wasn't good news. AS she told him that he would have to take some time off, he sighed. He didn't want to stay still. He wanted to serve his Clan. He wanted to show them that he was capable, that he wasn't hindered by his malformity. Frustrated though, he understood that it was hindering him. Right now it was stopping him from running through the territory, hunting and protecting his Clan. He could tell the uncertainty and uneasiness in Ebonypaw's expression and vocal tone. He nodded his head in acceptance. "Alright, so I suppose I'll be staying in here for a while?" he asked, disappointment was noticeable in his tone. He didn't want this, and he certainly didn't ask for it. But at least Ebonypaw had said that he would be able to walk again. Which meant he wouldn't have to retire and become the youngest elder there was, in probably all the Clans.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Word Nerd~

[QUOTE=Nighty;134185]
Quote:
(Yes, my kitties go through varying amounts of torture xD)
(And the epidemic is a plot thing where greencough is sweeping the Clans. They can be found in the plot resources, I'm not too sure because I think it has to sweep through Shadowclan, then Riverclan, then finally Skyclan)
Cliffheart wasn't exactly sure what a ruptured ligament was, but obviously it wasn't good news. AS she told him that he would have to take some time off, he sighed. He didn't want to stay still. He wanted to serve his Clan. He wanted to show them that he was capable, that he wasn't hindered by his malformity. Frustrated though, he understood that it was hindering him. Right now it was stopping him from running through the territory, hunting and protecting his Clan. He could tell the uncertainty and uneasiness in Ebonypaw's expression and vocal tone. He nodded his head in acceptance. "Alright, so I suppose I'll be staying in here for a while?" he asked, disappointment was noticeable in his tone. He didn't want this, and he certainly didn't ask for it. But at least Ebonypaw had said that he would be able to walk again. Which meant he wouldn't have to retire and become the youngest elder there was, in probably all the Clans.
"Yes." The dark feline mewed. She felt uneasy, but being herself and herself not wanting to appear lacking or uncertain to anyone she didn't let it show, not that she was exactly sure how to show it. Expressing herself was one of the things that she was not too good at. At least confidence was something she could generally fake if needed. He would definitely live though and therefor she felt that she had done her job, not that a ruptured ligament would have killed him. She flicked the tip of her tail lightly against her pale paws and tried to read the expression that Cliffheart wore. Being herself though she failed at reading his expression, having no idea how you go about reading someone else's feelings from their face or eyes or voice.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;134224]
Quote:

"Yes." The dark feline mewed. She felt uneasy, but being herself and herself not wanting to appear lacking or uncertain to anyone she didn't let it show, not that she was exactly sure how to show it. Expressing herself was one of the things that she was not too good at. At least confidence was something she could generally fake if needed. He would definitely live though and therefor she felt that she had done her job, not that a ruptured ligament would have killed him. She flicked the tip of her tail lightly against her pale paws and tried to read the expression that Cliffheart wore. Being herself though she failed at reading his expression, having no idea how you go about reading someone else's feelings from their face or eyes or voice.
Cliffheart nodded absent mindedly. He was beginning to feel drowsy, no more alert like usual. What was it that poppyseed a did? He wasn't too sure, nor did his mind feel like working to remember it. "Thanks Ebonypaw." He meowed sluggishly, his words slightly slurred as he felt his brain shutting down, forcing him to lie his head back into the sift nest, drifting into sleep. This time though he slept peacefully, his dreams filled with hunting trips, flawless runs, things that only happened in dream like scenarios. As he raced along, chasing the same rabbit that he had attempted to catch earlier, he grew nervous as he remembered the spot where he had tripped on the root, leading to his ruptured ligament. He braced for the impact, ready for the pain again, but it never came, he kept running. Surprised he ou pished onwards, gaining on the hare and it fled from his thundering paws. Finally he was close enough to knock it off balance, sending it sprawling. He jumped in it and ended it with a swift bite. As he picked it up and turned to head back to Auroraflame, blackness shrouded the vision, reminding him self consciously that it was a dream and only a dream.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Cliffheart nodded absent mindedly. He was beginning to feel drowsy, no more alert like usual. What was it that poppyseed a did? He wasn't too sure, nor did his mind feel like working to remember it. "Thanks Ebonypaw." He meowed sluggishly, his words slightly slurred as he felt his brain shutting down, forcing him to lie his head back into the sift nest, drifting into sleep. This time though he slept peacefully, his dreams filled with hunting trips, flawless runs, things that only happened in dream like scenarios. As he raced along, chasing the same rabbit that he had attempted to catch earlier, he grew nervous as he remembered the spot where he had tripped on the root, leading to his ruptured ligament. He braced for the impact, ready for the pain again, but it never came, he kept running. Surprised he ou pished onwards, gaining on the hare and it fled from his thundering paws. Finally he was close enough to knock it off balance, sending it sprawling. He jumped in it and ended it with a swift bite. As he picked it up and turned to head back to Auroraflame, blackness shrouded the vision, reminding him self consciously that it was a dream and only a dream.
Ebonypaw watched him drift off, slightly surprised that a single poppy seed had done that. Then again shock or pain could also have made him pass out again, right? She blinked and then turned to look back at Auroraflame (not entirely sure if she is still here or not.) before leaving the tom to his unconsciousness because she had realized that she had forgotten something.
The tuxedo she-cat nestled down, paws tucked beneath her and began to reveal the poppy seeds leaf wrap up again, since that had been something she had forgotten. She had unwrapped it and taken a seed and then just left it open on the floor. She wasn't sure if that was a conscious decision or if she had decided at all to do so.

(Would you mind if I start her role playing with another cat now that Cliff is unconscious?)
Old January 17th, 2017, 04:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ebonypaw watched him drift off, slightly surprised that a single poppy seed had done that. Then again shock or pain could also have made him pass out again, right? She blinked and then turned to look back at Auroraflame (not entirely sure if she is still here or not.) before leaving the tom to his unconsciousness because she had realized that she had forgotten something.
The tuxedo she-cat nestled down, paws tucked beneath her and began to reveal the poppy seeds leaf wrap up again, since that had been something she had forgotten. She had unwrapped it and taken a seed and then just left it open on the floor. She wasn't sure if that was a conscious decision or if she had decided at all to do so.

(Would you mind if I start her role playing with another cat now that Cliff is unconscious?)
[Nope, go ahead. I may have him wake up every once in a while and he'll watch her as she treats others, but that's about it]
Old January 17th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
[Nope, go ahead. I may have him wake up every once in a while and he'll watch her as she treats others, but that's about it]
(Mkay then =^^=)

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:57 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

The brown kit stumbled her way in the den. Her paws wabbled beneath her as she tried to catch herself, hoping that none of the herbs were knocked over. Fawnkit looked up, seeing that the only thing she knocked down was her balance. Fawnkit sniffed around the den, the sent if herbs was thick, but in a way quiet calming. She scrambled deeper into the den, looking for the medicine cat apprentice. Her green orbs flickered from one pile if herbs to the next. They all seem stacked nicely, maybe one or two out of place. Soon she desided to call for Ebonypaw, hoping she wouldn't annoy the other cats. "Ebonypaw?" She mewed softly, she crept in until she was near the middle of the herb sented den. "Hello?"
Old January 18th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
The brown kit stumbled her way in the den. Her paws wabbled beneath her as she tried to catch herself, hoping that none of the herbs were knocked over. Fawnkit looked up, seeing that the only thing she knocked down was her balance. Fawnkit sniffed around the den, the sent if herbs was thick, but in a way quiet calming. She scrambled deeper into the den, looking for the medicine cat apprentice. Her green orbs flickered from one pile if herbs to the next. They all seem stacked nicely, maybe one or two out of place. Soon she desided to call for Ebonypaw, hoping she wouldn't annoy the other cats. "Ebonypaw?" She mewed softly, she crept in until she was near the middle of the herb sented den. "Hello?"
Ebonypaw's ears flicked up and she rose partially from where she had been rewrapping the leaf wrap around the poppy seeds in the herb store. She had thought she had heard something before, though she had thought that perhaps it was Cliffheart shifting in his sleep since the young feline still had difficulty differentiating the scent of cats in the herb-thick air of the den.
The tuxedo spotted the source of the voice fairly quickly, a brown kit standing near the center of the den.
"Yes?" She asked. The kit didn't look particularly injured or actually at all injured or sick so she continued to fold the confusing package of the leaf between her white paws.