Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:08 PM
Sleepypaw's training
by Estelle
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:03 PM
[control the anarchy]...
Last post by paris
Today 08:01 PM

Old July 12th, 2018, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki nodded,going in the opposite direction of Kaira into the trees and waiting for someone to approach the scroll.She wasn't sure if it was to obvious or not,but they had five days to get an earth scroll,so if this didn't work,the could just try something else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira had been sitting there for what seemed like years but in reality it was a little over an hour,"I think I see someone!"He made a handsign and a smaller wood clone leaped over to Saki's position,"We got enemies right at the scroll."As the clone finished speaking the scroll exploded and wrapped the guy in wood.
A team of ninja jumped out at the Uchiha as he placed his hand to the water and flooded his chakra into it sending lightning everywhere around him. The other ninja collapsed and he checked to see if they were dead, 'Just unconscious thank you.' He breathed a sigh and took their scroll. "Dang it, it's the wrong one."
Old July 14th, 2018, 02:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
A team of ninja jumped out at the Uchiha as he placed his hand to the water and flooded his chakra into it sending lightning everywhere around him. The other ninja collapsed and he checked to see if they were dead, 'Just unconscious thank you.' He breathed a sigh and took their scroll. "Dang it, it's the wrong one."
Quote:

Kaira had been sitting there for what seemed like years but in reality it was a little over an hour,"I think I see someone!"He made a handsign and a smaller wood clone leaped over to Saki's position,"We got enemies right at the scroll."As the clone finished speaking the scroll exploded and wrapped the guy in wood.
(Sorry this is so late and short )
" Do you know where his teamates are?"Saki asked,waiting for Kaira to make a move to see if they would attack then.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 15th, 2018, 04:59 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Quote:
(Sorry this is so late and short )
" Do you know where his teamates are?"Saki asked,waiting for Kaira to make a move to see if they would attack then.
The clone nodded and pointed to where the scroll was and had captured one of them while the others frantically tried to pull him out. Kaira leaped out of the tree and as he began his way over to the boy he disappeared into a puff of smoke like a shadow clone would and a shuriken came flying at his blind side, almost like he knew it was coming he calmly dodged out of the way propelled himself forward with a large root to where the shuriken had come from,"Come on lets fight! The last guys weren't even close to a chall-"But he was cut off as a very large kid barreled at him catching his foot and throwing him into the air and out of the trees,"Well this isn't a good start for me."He said as he laid on the ground looking at the boy who had done it.
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:

The clone nodded and pointed to where the scroll was and had captured one of them while the others frantically tried to pull him out. Kaira leaped out of the tree and as he began his way over to the boy he disappeared into a puff of smoke like a shadow clone would and a shuriken came flying at his blind side, almost like he knew it was coming he calmly dodged out of the way propelled himself forward with a large root to where the shuriken had come from,"Come on lets fight! The last guys weren't even close to a chall-"But he was cut off as a very large kid barreled at him catching his foot and throwing him into the air and out of the trees,"Well this isn't a good start for me."He said as he laid on the ground looking at the boy who had done it.
Saki jumped out of the tree,attacking the closest boy to her with a barrage of slices from both of the swords.She moved quick,and she was trying to attack their weakest points so that she could finish who she was fighting quickly and attack the next opponent.

Old July 17th, 2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Saki jumped out of the tree,attacking the closest boy to her with a barrage of slices from both of the swords.She moved quick,and she was trying to attack their weakest points so that she could finish who she was fighting quickly and attack the next opponent.
Cole made his way back to where he left his teammates. Hearing the ensuing battle he shrouded his fists with lightning and charged forward. He threw some kunai at them as he ran toward them.
Old July 17th, 2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Cole made his way back to where he left his teammates. Hearing the ensuing battle he shrouded his fists with lightning and charged forward. He threw some kunai at them as he ran toward them.
Kaira flipped out of the way as the boy barreled down at him,"Woah there, pretty fast for a fat boy."He watched the boy's face turn from white to red,'An Akimichi so sensitive.'He thought as he lept over the boy performed a handsign and slammed his hammer arm into him,"Not so fast."He said triumphantly but was stopped as he was grabbed and thrown into the ground,'Aw crap.'
Old July 17th, 2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:

Kaira flipped out of the way as the boy barreled down at him,"Woah there, pretty fast for a fat boy."He watched the boy's face turn from white to red,'An Akimichi so sensitive.'He thought as he lept over the boy performed a handsign and slammed his hammer arm into him,"Not so fast."He said triumphantly but was stopped as he was grabbed and thrown into the ground,'Aw crap.'
Cole dropped to the ground, coming upon a boy with blank eyes 'The Byakugan, well this isn't going to be fun' he thought as he activated his sharingan. He brought his fists up into a fighting stance as he watched the boy. He rushed him using the sharingan to dodge a palm jab and went to strike him in the stomach, enhancing his strength and speed with his chakra. But before the strike connected the lightning around his right fist vanished and his arm went limp. Cole jumped back holding his arm 'This isnt good...' he though as the Hyuuga got into another stance.
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole dropped to the ground, coming upon a boy with blank eyes 'The Byakugan, well this isn't going to be fun' he thought as he activated his sharingan. He brought his fists up into a fighting stance as he watched the boy. He rushed him using the sharingan to dodge a palm jab and went to strike him in the stomach, enhancing his strength and speed with his chakra. But before the strike connected the lightning around his right fist vanished and his arm went limp. Cole jumped back holding his arm 'This isnt good...' he though as the Hyuuga got into another stance.
As Saki was fighting the boy,a large black dog lunged at her.She jumped back,dodging the dogs attack.It landed next to the boy,growling at Saki and waiting for the boy to tell it to attack.'They must be from the Inuzuku clan.This could be difficult.'Saki thought.She charged at the two of them,changing direction suddenlynto try and get around the dig so she could face the boy head-on.The dog snapped at her,almost biting her arm.She jumped out of its range only to be kicked in the back by the boy.She rolled out of the way to avoid another attack and stood up quickly, trying to find a weakness or a way to avoid the dog u ntil she finished the boy.

Old July 17th, 2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
As Saki was fighting the boy,a large black dog lunged at her.She jumped back,dodging the dogs attack.It landed next to the boy,growling at Saki and waiting for the boy to tell it to attack.'They must be from the Inuzuku clan.This could be difficult.'Saki thought.She charged at the two of them,changing direction suddenlynto try and get around the dig so she could face the boy head-on.The dog snapped at her,almost biting her arm.She jumped out of its range only to be kicked in the back by the boy.She rolled out of the way to avoid another attack and stood up quickly, trying to find a weakness or a way to avoid the dog u ntil she finished the boy.
Kaira got up quickly and with one arm he stopped the boy's rolling and with the other slammed his fist into his stomach and watched as wood wrapped around him and covered him entirely,"I didn't even get to test out my new fighting style, but you were a huge challenge. Of course you're nothing compared to Itsuki."He sighed as he began to watch the other battles carefully watching for who needed help.
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Kaira got up quickly and with one arm he stopped the boy's rolling and with the other slammed his fist into his stomach and watched as wood wrapped around him and covered him entirely,"I didn't even get to test out my new fighting style, but you were a huge challenge. Of course you're nothing compared to Itsuki."He sighed as he began to watch the other battles carefully watching for who needed help.
The Hyuuga struck out at Cole as he narrowly dodge some of the attacks, barely keeping up with the sharingan. He knew it would only be a little while longer before his chakra ran out, then the boy started to speak.

"Eight Trigrams: 64 palms!" Aki-Jui struck the Uchiha's body at rapid speeds "2 Palms, 4 Palms, 8 Palms, 16 Palms, 32 Palms, 64 Palms!" The Uchiha slumped against the tree unable to move, Aki-Jui had disabled his movements and closed his chakra points.