Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 06:57 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 10:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"they aren't really a clan the only thing really about them that is considered pat of a clan is a ranking system but that's it really" she answered again hoping he would move onto another question.
Lionkit blinked," They don't believe in Starclan? Then how does there leader have nine lives?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

In a second, Mothkit was to her paws. Ignoring his question, she burst into talk."Don't say that!" she growled. "You're a nice cat. And you're my friend!" the word friend came out of Mothkit's mouth as though it was the most important word in the sentence. Which it was. Lynxkit was her friend no matter what Nightkit said. Her sibling couldn't destroy a friendship they barely knew existed. She could be friends with Lynxkit of she liked. If anything, she was the jerk! She was the one who betrayed Nightkit! Not him! It wasn't fair!
Lynxkit flattened his ears to his head, almost seemingly like he was about to whimper. At first, he woke up having a good day. Nothing had hindered his mood, but learning this new information...he didn't know what to believe. But, she said he was still her...friend. The tiger printed tom looked at the she kit next to him, but he didn't know what to say. She looked so sad. So lost. "I'm your friend?" His voice was quiet, like he was unsure of what she was telling him. "Yeah, I'm your friend." He looked up, a saddened smile on his face. But, he still didn't know what to believe. This sibling of hers...maybe, they were right. Maybe he was a jerk! He always thought Sorrelkit was the jerk...after all, she never was a friendly cat, but him? Oh no...was he turning into his father? Like Ratheart!?
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit flattened his ears to his head, almost seemingly like he was about to whimper. At first, he woke up having a good day. Nothing had hindered his mood, but learning this new information...he didn't know what to believe. But, she said he was still her...friend. The tiger printed tom looked at the she kit next to him, but he didn't know what to say. She looked so sad. So lost. "I'm your friend?" His voice was quiet, like he was unsure of what she was telling him. "Yeah, I'm your friend." He looked up, a saddened smile on his face. But, he still didn't know what to believe. This sibling of hers...maybe, they were right. Maybe he was a jerk! He always thought Sorrelkit was the jerk...after all, she never was a friendly cat, but him? Oh no...was he turning into his father? Like Ratheart!?

Mothkit couldn't brighten up at his smile. Her personal worries blocked it from happening. Plus, his smile had been a sad one. A saddened one. A disbelieving one. "You are!" she insisted, her voice growing a bit stronger with every word. "Nothing Nightkit says will change that!" Suddenly her mouth shut, that lost look appeared again. What was wrong with her? She had just revealed her siblings name! In a conversation with her friend when he was already distressed. Hopefully he didn't remember who Nightkit was. Now she might be disloyal to her sibling, and depress her friend when Lynxkit already was! What other stupid things would she do?
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," They don't believe in Starclan? Then how does there leader have nine lives?"
"i don't know if there leader has nine lives, and not every cat believes in starclan, rouges, loners and kittypets don't believe in starclan either and don't even know what starclan is" she told him.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:56 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Suspiciousmindz
(Decided to post it here instead of making a new outskirts thread; so we can just say that this is happening on the waaaay far border of WindClan? c: )

It was rather quiet across the wide expanse of moorland, with only a few birds fluttering about. The sky was clear, a few wispy clouds dotting it’s blue depths. Rays from the Greenleaf sun lit up the ground and warmed the dirt underneath. Across the way, near a few sparse bushes where the forested territory ended and the rolling hills began, came a feline. The young tom’s paws barely skimmed the ground as he pelted across the flattened grass, his eyes stretched wide with terror. Scarlet drops of blood dotted the path he ran, dripping freely from several cuts – the worst being a large one on the side of his face. It appeared to be of no notice to the tom however as he continued to speed away from the lush greenery.

Indigo’s heart pounded in his chest as he sprinted, his sides heaving as his breath came in rapid, short gasps. Terror twisted his entire expression, the amber depths of her eyes raging like liquid fire. Despite the pain that radiated through him he continued to push on, the fear of what might be coming after him propelling him faster and faster with each stride. You gotta run. You gotta just keep running, he thought to himself, taking a huge gulp of air while his lungs screamed for life. Already his muscles were burning from fatigue – with not much rest since his daily fights with Butterbean and Jackdaw, Indigo’s energy was fading fast. A few more seconds passed before the tom felt his legs finally start to give out, and soon came to a stop altogether, leaving a breathless Indigo heaving in each breath he could.

Unfamiliar was the territory that Indigo now saw around him, causing his eyes to stretch wider with terror. Was this another stretch of the Dusk Syndicate’s territory? Worry began to plague his heart, causing a stint of chest pain, with the thought that Gorse, or maybe even Halite, would be not far behind. If he stayed here, he definitely ran the risk of being caught by either of the two. “I don’t know what to do,” he murmured to himself, feeling tears sting at the corners of his eyes as he began to realize the severity of his situation. Gone was the only family he knew, left behind to save his own life. Out here, Indigo knew practically nothing – and no one – and that thought alone was enough to cause the first tear to spill over and roll down his cheek.
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"i don't know if there leader has nine lives, and not every cat believes in starclan, rouges, loners and kittypets don't believe in starclan either and don't even know what starclan is" she told him.
"Soo...there a fake clan calling themselves a clan unrightfully. Okay. Good to know." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 12:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade rolled his eyes. She seemed to like him more than she used to. It was probably just her mood, but it made Weaselshade feel good. "I do. But I don't have the right cat to do it." His eyebrows raised teasingly. "Do you intend to do it?" The tom knew that he was stating that she should try and cheer him up. It was possible. She had made him cheer up already. That was a good sign. It meant it was possible. If there was a possibility, there was a very good chance it could happen. Weaselshade believed it could. Which was strange, because he didn't like Theadream. Why would he be nice to her? Why would she try and cheer him up?
Thea shook her head, almost feeling that she couldn't believe him. Wasn't Wealselshade always in some type of good mood? Like nothing in the world could put down his mood? The small she cat shrugged at herself. It wasn't her business if he were in a good mood or not. Therefore, she learned to not care, but she figured she would play "nice" today. Just a little bit. He always caused some way to get on her nerves. "I'm pretty sure you flirt with every she cat in this clan. Wouldn't any of them play the right cat?" It was a joke, but maybe she was being serious. He flirted with every she cat, except her. Maybe, that was a good thing. They had a professional relationship, and it couldn't be ruined because of his flirting habits. Personally, Thea found it annoying whenever he flirt with other she cats. In a way, it was a bad example for the kits. But, at his next words, she let an amused huff. Her? Was he serious? "Hm, let me think about that," she paused, flicking her eyes to the sky for a moment. "Maybe...maybe not. If you don't get on my nerves, that is." Maybe, she could cheer him up. But, how? That was the only question left unanswered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather stared at the she-cat. "Is it a joke when my mother was killed for no reason on a border patrol? I don't think it is." The silver spotted male slowly got up, shaking his paws free from the numbness he had felt at the mention of his mother. Few ever talked about her, nor his father. Not that there was any good to mention about him. The silver cat looked again at the tabby. "Is there any reason you brought up that subject, or is your whole reason for being here to rile me up?"
The brown tabby she cat fluttered her eyes at the tom. A part of her wanted to feel some type of sympathy, but another part of her didn't. Why should she? Everyone was always giving her a hard time in this clan. Like she was some type of unwanted company. She had every right to be here, as they had. Besides, Mistletoe never knew her mother. Being adopted by two legs at such a young age. She remember sucking milk from a bottle, as they would had called it. She doubted the clan cats would had known anything about it. "Sorry about your mother." Mistletoe wasn't a good comforter so she didn't know what to tell him. But, she had hit a tender spot as the tom became defensive. "Woah, hold on there, darling." Now, she was the one seething. Was this tom being serious? "Weren't you the one who approached me first?" She rolled her eyes. "I'd say you must be smitten to me, enjoying my company because it might not be the last time I rule you up?" She got up, stepping past him, flicking her tail under his chin. Riling cats up was Mistletoe's job. Especially when it came to her flirting abilities.
Old August 15th, 2017, 12:11 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea shook her head, almost feeling that she couldn't believe him. Wasn't Wealselshade always in some type of good mood? Like nothing in the world could put down his mood? The small she cat shrugged at herself. It wasn't her business if he were in a good mood or not. Therefore, she learned to not care, but she figured she would play "nice" today. Just a little bit. He always caused some way to get on her nerves. "I'm pretty sure you flirt with every she cat in this clan. Wouldn't any of them play the right cat?" It was a joke, but maybe she was being serious. He flirted with every she cat, except her. Maybe, that was a good thing. They had a professional relationship, and it couldn't be ruined because of his flirting habits. Personally, Thea found it annoying whenever he flirt with other she cats. In a way, it was a bad example for the kits. But, at his next words, she let an amused huff. Her? Was he serious? "Hm, let me think about that," she paused, flicking her eyes to the sky for a moment. "Maybe...maybe not. If you don't get on my nerves, that is." Maybe, she could cheer him up. But, how? That was the only question left unanswered.

The brown tabby she cat fluttered her eyes at the tom. A part of her wanted to feel some type of sympathy, but another part of her didn't. Why should she? Everyone was always giving her a hard time in this clan. Like she was some type of unwanted company. She had every right to be here, as they had. Besides, Mistletoe never knew her mother. Being adopted by two legs at such a young age. She remember sucking milk from a bottle, as they would had called it. She doubted the clan cats would had known anything about it. "Sorry about your mother." Mistletoe wasn't a good comforter so she didn't know what to tell him. But, she had hit a tender spot as the tom became defensive. "Woah, hold on there, darling." Now, she was the one seething. Was this tom being serious? "Weren't you the one who approached me first?" She rolled her eyes. "I'd say you must be smitten to me, enjoying my company because it might not be the last time I rule you up?" She got up, stepping past him, flicking her tail under his chin. Riling cats up was Mistletoe's job. Especially when it came to her flirting abilities.
((His love interest is weird ik. But its good that he is being pushed. Poor Breeze have been locked up inside himself the whole time since his mother died))

Breezefeather hissed. He saw his mistake and the tom was very close to just running away in shame. Though he knew if he did, the she-cat would just find another one to annoy and sympathy for his clanmates as well as a weird feeling for the annoying she-cat he felt that it was the wrong thing to do. Shaking the feeling loose he stared at the she-cat and then slowly slipped her gaze to look at the fresh-kill pile. It was near empty and an idea blossomed in his head. He needed to get out and stretch his legs as well as clearing his head. But a hunt would be a good way to show the tabby female he wasn't her enemy nor a rival to her place in the clan. Slowly tipping his head, easing away from the crumbled position he had been lying in he asked, "Wanna go for a hunt? I need to stretch my legs and the fresh-kill pile looks like it need some more."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
"Soo...there a fake clan calling themselves a clan unrightfully. Okay. Good to know." He meowed.
"i guess you could say that" she meowed.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 15th, 2017, 12:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"i guess you could say that" she meowed.
(LOL how she doesn't accept Skyclan as a real clan)
Lionkit paused," Is it true that Windclan has a closer bond to Starclan than the other clans?"

Closed Thread