Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:30 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:29 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:25 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 05:25 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2018, 04:59 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The sound of leaves in the trees rustling filled Gorsebird's ears. She took a moment to lick her chest and take it all in; Stormglare was dead. He had been for a while at this point. The thought still made her shiver because now she had no one to compliment her! How terrible! Though she did also miss his husky voice and his handsome face and his rare smiles and...oh gosh she was crying. Now seeking some emotional support she looked around the clearing for one of her many kits. Gorsebird then sniffled wondering why all her romantic relationships had failed.

@Panda

Last edited by Tavvi; May 21st, 2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old May 21st, 2018, 06:39 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
The sound of leaves in the trees rustling filled Gorsebird's ears. She took a moment to lick her chest and take it all in; Stormglare was dead. He had been for a while at this point. The thought still made her shiver because now she had no one to compliment her! How terrible! Though she did also miss his husky voice and his handsome face and his rare smiles and...oh gosh she was crying. Now seeking some emotional support she looked around the clearing for one of her many kits Gorsebird sniffled wondering why all her romantic relationships had failed.

@Panda
Chestnutkit wrestled about the clearing with other kits, occasionally pausing to chase a leaf, or jump after a warrior's tail. Every now and then he would fall clumsily onto his side, then look back to his mother for reassurance. However, after looking back once more, he noticed her eyes were becoming blurred with emotion. He stopped his play fighting and pranced over to his mother's side. He let out a small purr, and leaned against her leg. "What's wrong?" He lets his small paws knead the dirt, and looked up to her with care in his eyes. He knew something had happened to his father, but he didn't fully understand the concept of death yet since he was still so young. From what he believed, his father was still alive, just in a different place. This different place was called Starclan.
Old May 21st, 2018, 06:52 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit wrestled about the clearing with other kits, occasionally pausing to chase a leaf, or jump after a warrior's tail. Every now and then he would fall clumsily onto his side, then look back to his mother for reassurance. However, after looking back once more, he noticed her eyes were becoming blurred with emotion. He stopped his play fighting and pranced over to his mother's side. He let out a small purr, and leaned against her leg. "What's wrong?" He lets his small paws knead the dirt, and looked up to her with care in his eyes. He knew something had happened to his father, but he didn't fully understand the concept of death yet since he was still so young. From what he believed, his father was still alive, just in a different place. This different place was called Starclan.

Gorsebird continued her quiet blubbering not even the light pretty chirps of the birds bringing her comfort. Oh, why did StarClan have to hate her!? As her Chestnutkit then trotted over and asked subsequently ask what was wrong she bit back a bitter remark, wanting to at least try to be a better mother, "Nothing Chessie~ Mommy's just...upset right now because-- actually don't worry about! Just play with your friends and Mommy will watch and see how great of a fighter her brave kitten is!" She honeyed nuzzling the top of Chestnutkit's head and letting out a few strained purrs as she didn't want to concern her kitten with adult matters.

Last edited by Tavvi; May 21st, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old May 21st, 2018, 07:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@The Loner Forever

Blazingstar padded into the den, a hare grasped between his jaws. It'd been a while since he paid a visit to the clan's elders and now was a better time than ever. He actually had some free time since the drama between clans seemed to have calmed down a bit... at least for the moment it seemed. Upon entering the den, the leader decided to pay Fallenfeather a visit. He didn't know the tom well, in fact, he'd never spoken to him so he figured why not?

It was only a few pawsteps before Blazingstar dropped the hare at the edge of the nest. "Greetings Fallenfeather," he spoke, dipping his head a little, respectfully.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 21st, 2018, 10:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Suspiciousmindz
Fallenfeather looked at Blazingstar, giving him the same response by dipping his head. The elderly tom looked down at the hare, then back at his leader. "So what made you decided to pay me a visit. Not that I don't like it. I really do. Im just a bit curious." Fallenfeather meowed. He gave his paw a quick lick before drawing it over his ear. Fallenfeather has had respect for this cat since he was still a senior warrior even if hr never had the honor to talk to him before, but for once in his life he was glad for the attention. "Anything new?" He asked.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 21st, 2018, 11:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@The Loner Forever
"Just paying my respects to fellow clan members. A leader isn't a leader if they don't have some sort of respect towards their clan, especially the elders who have provided so much service for us," he replied, sitting down a few tail lengths from the elder, giving him some space as he didn't know his preference on personal space. Everyone had a bubble and Blazingstar would normally test that bubble, but not on Fallenfeather. Elders were one of the few felines Blazignstar would remain professional around. "Nothing you probably haven't heard about already," he replied, shrugging his shoulders a little. By now, he was certain this feline had heard of everything going on. It'd been half a year of all the drama and fighting after all.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 21st, 2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:12 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz

In the heart of the warriors' den was the large russet form of Rowanfury, his body motionless from slumber save the occasional twitch. At Blazingstar's abrupt, loud voice, he jerked sharply, startled by the sudden noise. "Hm?" The tom's head had shot up, blurry gaze rested on the orange leader. Though Blazingstar had taken him by surprised, the elderly warrior couldn't deny the heavy beating of his heart wasn't just from the shock. "What are you doing here?" It wasn't terribly common for such an .. esteemed leader to pay the warriors' den a visit.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 22nd, 2018 at 02:27 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:45 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Suspiciousmindz

Fallenfeather dipped his head in respect. "I appreciate it. I hardly see any apprentice's come in here anymore. It's good to have somebody that cares." meowed the elder, feeling quite thankful to his leader for thinking of him. He stood up stretching his legs before sitting down once again. "At least the rivalries against Thunderclan has died down. We don't need another battle yet. Some cats are most likely still healing." Fallenfeather meowed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; May 22nd, 2018 at 09:45 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:44 PM
souperman

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Lightfeather let out an excited girly squeal. "I finally get a chance to spend time with you. meet me at sundown, but for now let's finish eating." replied the molly with a light purr.
He flicked her ear with his tail, purring happily. "Fine by me." He ate in quick, neat bites, licking his whiskers as his belly became full.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:03 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post

Gorsebird continued her quiet blubbering not even the light pretty chirps of the birds bringing her comfort. Oh, why did StarClan have to hate her!? As her Chestnutkit then trotted over and asked subsequently ask what was wrong she bit back a bitter remark, wanting to at least try to be a better mother, "Nothing Chessie~ Mommy's just...upset right now because-- actually don't worry about! Just play with your friends and Mommy will watch and see how great of a fighter her brave kitten is!" She honeyed nuzzling the top of Chestnutkit's head and letting out a few strained purrs as she didn't want to concern her kitten with adult matters.

Chestnutkit nodded. He began to run off, but he quickly turned and yelled "Just watch mommy! I'll be one of the best fighters in the clan when I'm a warrior!" He made this promise to her, before running off joyfully. Once he had returned to playing, he made sure all he did was play fight in an attempt to show his ferocity to his mother.
After a few minutes of play fighting, Chestnutkithad leaped on top of one of the kits. The kit soon let out a high pitched squeal, with Chestnutkit audibly telling him to calm down. The kit flung Chestnutkit off it, and ran back into the nursery. Out of guilt, Chestnutkit ran back to his mother, and pressed his face into her fur for comfort. "Why are all the other kits such babies?" His voice muffled through her fur, but it was obvious he was trying to shake the blame off his shoulders. "I only nipped his shoulder. He wasn't even bleeding or nothing." His shoulders sagged as he continued on his rant. "He knows we were just playing. Why's he always gotta be such a sore loser?" He finished his questioning, and finally took his face away from Gorsebird's fur. Now that his expression was visible, it displayed a very pouty look. He strode in front of his mother, refusing to meet her gaze in case he was scolded, and curled up against her legs awaiting her response.

Last edited by Panda; May 22nd, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
Closed Thread