Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( That's wonderful))

Goldeneye had been trying to lead cats towards Riverclan, and once he had succeeded with that, he had fallen back in the crowd again, looking for any injured cats that may have fallen behind. The rain did not keep him comfortable, and he knew that was kind of a sacrifice. He didn't like rain, that was clear enough, and more and more reasons came along that helped his argument that rain was horrible. One, it matted and clumped fur, and that meant that he had to clean it, which he really despised doing. Two, it washed away camps and made entire clans evacuate to an enemy clan. That was wonderful, absolutely wonder. Even if the flood wouldn't stop, could the rain at least do so? This felt like cold rain to him, the kind there was in storms, the kind that make you feel like you were getting cut by thorns. He maybe shouldn't be complaining about it aloud, and he wasn't, but he was going to complain in his mind, because who could hear his thoughts then? Sure, he had heard stories of cats that could read minds, but he didn't believe that they were in Shadowclan at the least. He jolted himself out of his thoughts, he needed to focus, not complain like a kit. And as he did exactly that, he heard a familiar voice calling out his name. "Tempest?" The deputy called out in response, starting to quickly move towards the other Tom. He couldn't shake the fear that several cats he was close to might not be safe. There was Bella, and then there was Tempest. Neither one of these cats really took as much priority for the clan as a whole, but they were still important. Even with Tempest as his enemy, Golden didn't know how he would live with that Tom being gone, and Bella, well, she was his mate, that was enough to say already. Golden's golden and green eyes were now looking for the tom who had saved his life, hoping he wasn't injured too horribly.

[ Yes. It tis ]

Tempest heard goldeneyes voice. He was near! Thank starclan otherwise he would end up dying here. Than the toms figure appeared Ina. Siloute just ahead. He could t see him of course, the mud had seeped far into his fur turning his black and white fur to the un desirable brown. He weakly rasied his head and looked at the Tom, blinking slowly, he couldn't bring himself to yell again. It hurt so much. The pain inflicted on his head, his hind legs aching, his body stiff from rain. If he didn't see him they would all leave and when the flood water rose he would drown. Right here. Right than and there. He lowered his head again, maybe sacraficing his pride wasn't worth it. No. Rather die knowing he saved his deputy from drowning. And rather than die knowing he hated the Tom, he was starting to slowly accept the fact that perhaps he would die with goldeneye hating him. He shut his eyes and eased into the side of the ditch. But when goldeneye called back again he flicked open his eyes and studied him. The Tom was edging closer. Hope sparked in his chest. Despite the throbbing pain in the side of his head, in the rest of his body, he called out to golden again. "G- Goldeneye!" he croaked. Again. Raising a weak paw outwards. Than dropping it back down into the ground.

@Moonfang

Onionpaw snorted. "T- that W- w- was already kinda T- The plan"he meowed, teeth chattering agasint each other melodically. He rasied his water weary body on his brown Siamese legs and attempted to shake out his torso. The cold was really getting to him. His thin fur wouldn't prove very useful during winter, which it hadn't, and it wouldn't prove useful in keeping him alive now. Hypothermia would get to him and he would die on the way to safety. What a way to go down. He wouldn't drown, would get stuck, not of exhaustion, rather because his fur was so thin he would die from the cold. Oh well. Pulling himself together he flicked his tail and batted whitepaws face. "W- we should g- get going" he meows calmly. Starting forward, a slow saunter toward the riverclan border. He had never been in riverclan before, never tasted fish, or frogs or anything that riverclan cats ate. If he managed to get himself there alive maybe he could taste test everything they had to offer. He forced himself agaiAnd but looked over his shoulder at whitepaw. He took a step back and allowed whitepaw to lean his weight on his shoulder. Thoguh it would most kill yo bring him down he wouldn't really mind. As long as he helped whitepaw survive this. It was his mission in the first place. Sure mistytuft would miss him but nobody else cared, so what the heck. And if he lived perhaps he would be known for saving halestars son! That would be amazing.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 31st, 2017, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

[CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

[ Yes. It tis ]

Tempest heard goldeneyes voice. He was near! Thank starclan otherwise he would end up dying here. Than the toms figure appeared Ina. Siloute just ahead. He could t see him of course, the mud had seeped far into his fur turning his black and white fur to the un desirable brown. He weakly rasied his head and looked at the Tom, blinking slowly, he couldn't bring himself to yell again. It hurt so much. The pain inflicted on his head, his hind legs aching, his body stiff from rain. If he didn't see him they would all leave and when the flood water rose he would drown. Right here. Right than and there. He lowered his head again, maybe sacraficing his pride wasn't worth it. No. Rather die knowing he saved his deputy from drowning. And rather than die knowing he hated the Tom, he was starting to slowly accept the fact that perhaps he would die with goldeneye hating him. He shut his eyes and eased into the side of the ditch. But when goldeneye called back again he flicked open his eyes and studied him. The Tom was edging closer. Hope sparked in his chest. Despite the throbbing pain in the side of his head, in the rest of his body, he called out to golden again. "G- Goldeneye!" he croaked. Again. Raising a weak paw outwards. Than dropping it back down into the ground.

@Moonfang

Onionpaw snorted. "T- that W- w- was already kinda T- The plan"he meowed, teeth chattering agasint each other melodically. He rasied his water weary body on his brown Siamese legs and attempted to shake out his torso. The cold was really getting to him. His thin fur wouldn't prove very useful during winter, which it hadn't, and it wouldn't prove useful in keeping him alive now. Hypothermia would get to him and he would die on the way to safety. What a way to go down. He wouldn't drown, would get stuck, not of exhaustion, rather because his fur was so thin he would die from the cold. Oh well. Pulling himself together he flicked his tail and batted whitepaws face. "W- we should g- get going" he meows calmly. Starting forward, a slow saunter toward the riverclan border. He had never been in riverclan before, never tasted fish, or frogs or anything that riverclan cats ate. If he managed to get himself there alive maybe he could taste test everything they had to offer. He forced himself agaiAnd but looked over his shoulder at whitepaw. He took a step back and allowed whitepaw to lean his weight on his shoulder. Thoguh it would most kill yo bring him down he wouldn't really mind. As long as he helped whitepaw survive this. It was his mission in the first place. Sure mistytuft would miss him but nobody else cared, so what the heck. And if he lived perhaps he would be known for saving halestars son! That would be amazing.

Whitepaw nearly fell again, his leg weak from the constant cold. He was starting to get hypothermia. He didn't have a thick pelt nor lots of muscles to keep him warm. He felt like he was going into shock. He clawed his way through the mud, the border just ahead, only, his legs gave out. Whitepaw fell in the mud, now half his face from the jaw down was caked in mud, his stomach bruised and his legs numb. He wanted to fall asleep, just fall asleep and it would all be over. He wanted to see the stars, but they were clouded over by the storm. Too much, it was all too much. He couldn't move, he didn't want to. He just wanted his mother, wanted to be home. He tried to stand but his legs wouldn't budge. Was he stuck here now? Would he die here? "G-Go... go and get s-some h-help... M-My legs a-are t-t-too t-tired..." He stuttered, eyes half closed as he lifted his head so he wouldn't take in mud. His stomach hurt, his head, legs, body. All were tired, cold, numb. He was beginning to become numb, unable to move, to get to safety. He was thankful Onionpaw had tried to save him, but it was so cold, he was so sore, this was so bad.

{ no he wont die i promise lol }
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

@Teza
@Little Bird
@Fern
"I'm about to go back and get her, Creampaw. Take your mother." The older tom said. Even though he hardly said anything, Quietdance only talked when it was important. Anything that was worth hearing. And, this was worth hearing since he had to direct his family to safety. They were safe. They were on higher land and would be able to move into Riverclan. Quietdance did not want to share space with those otter cats! Everything certainly smelled fishy there. He almost felt sick just thinking about it, but he respected Halestsr's choice more than others, unknown to the tom. He had accepted that his mate would be a forever queen. But he certainly was still not used to the idea of what her family believed. He tolerated them because he loved her and his kits very much. As he turned to head back, he heard a familiar name calling out to him. His eyes lit up, and he blinded up to his eldest daughter. "Ambercrackle!" Oh, the poor thing! Heavy with kits and exhausted to the core. "Come on, Ambercrackle. I got you." His voice was quiet, but he went to her side to have her lean on him. He felt the side of her stomach, and the innocent lives that survived through...all this. "Riverclan is just up ahead. We're gonna get you there and make sure you settle on well. You and your mother." He rubbed the side of her relief washing upon him as he knew his daughter was safe.

@Teza
@Little Bird
@Fern

Creampaw heard his fathers voice. Soon he saw Quietdance with Ambercrackle. His eyes lit up. There was his older sister, heavy with kits, and his father. They were alive! Creampaw felt as though he was going to burst with excitement. His mother; Feathermist was alright. His father was alright! Ashpaw was alright. And Ambercrackle was alright. That was great. Creampaw began bouncing up and down, well almost. "Dad!" he called. Not only was his family alright, but they were almost at RiverClan's border! They were doing it! They were getting closer. His whole family was alright! "Ambercrackle!" he called again, this time his sisters name. His voice was filled with excitement. His eyes lit with excitement as well. Creampaw was not sending a mixed message.
(Cream's gonna be an uncle xD)
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:05 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{Sorry that this is late! I had a late night babysitting gig that I was NOT warned about >.< }

The Maine coon tom stepped around in the murky waters. Certainly it was high on him, making his fur cling to his body once more rather than making him look like a puffball. "They're fine, Stormrose. Come on I'll take you to them." He told her, his eyes narrowing through the rain. He couldn't wait to get to dry land where he would be content to do some land hunting. After this event, Honeythistle was sure to stay away from water for a while. Now, that he got Stormrose he was hopping that his other family were safe. Mainly his mates and kits. And though this may sounded selfish, Honeythistle knew his family was very judgmental. Against him for his polygamous lifestyle. He felt that they didn't love him, but more so tolerated him. For Honeythistle? He couldn't care less of what they thought of him. He was happy that he did have mates and kits that actually loved him more than tolerated him. And, that was enough for him. He didn't want any of his kits to be taken from him, or his mates. Honeythistle did not take loss very well.

The tom turned to look at the other she cat he brought along. He gave her a deep stare, but said nothing. Maybe she wasn't all so bad...aside from the incessant rambling, and judging him without even knowing him. But aside from that. Honeythistle felt she was an alright cat, so he flicked his tail, bringing up droplets of water. "Oh--I know she can handle herself. But I know where her mother and siblings are." He told her. "Now, come on before we die out here." He says, rather sternly.

He began paddling through the water, his head held up so he could see any familiar outlines of Mothflower or his mother or even Sunrisedapple. Every now and then he would check to see if Stormrose or the other feline--which was weird that he never got her name. He wanted to ask what it was, but decided that it was a bad time to think of such things. She was aggravating when he first met her, and certainly wasted his time in finding his family, but she was...something different. Something he couldn't quite pinpoint. As he continued on, latching onto a log that was in the middle of his way, he threw his paws over it, feeling exhausted. It was just up ahead, he knew it! He knew his family was on higher ground, and they were up ahead. He just hoped that the others made it. "Come on, hold on to this log to keep yourselves steady. We're almost there!" He said to the two behind him, and he let go of the log, pushing it towards them to hold onto if they needed the support. Even though he was heavily exhausted, ready to collapse then and there, the tom preferred to keep his kit safe more than anything. Even if she was a warrior now. He couldn't bear to lose any of them. And as for the other she cat? Honeythistle really didn't mind her as much. I'm surprised she's not talking me to death! Something must had made her...quiet. He thought to himself. She was insulting him, nagging him, confusing him! And, now she was being quiet? Nice?...and maybe even a tad sweet? Oh no, Honeythistle felt that he knew this trick of the game she was playing. But he didn't say anything about it, but perhaps he would confront of once they got to safety. Which would be in Riverclan.

@Slash-GNR
(It's all good:} )

Cloudstrike felt the water swirl around her and tug at her fur, getting higher and higher by the minute. The water was murky with mud and debris, but she managed to catch a glimpse of her reflection in the water beside her as her tail skimmed over it and briefly removed the dirty film atop it. It appeared to her as if not a single ivory hair remained visible. Each strand of fur was sullied by mud. Cloudstrike wasn't an overly vain cat, but the sight of herself looking so unseemly was a bit disturbing.

Her gaze found the grumpy tom's as he conceded that Stormrose could take care of herself but he knew where her family was. Cloudstirke simply nodded and wandered her gaze around the flooded camp. It looked very odd, but not necessarily bad, just...different. Obviously the water made it uninhabitable, but that would go down. Maybe, if every-cat could embrace a little redecorating, the camp would look so desolate. The molly shrugged, figuring they'd return soon enough. For now, the whole clan would have to relocate, most likely into another clan's camp. She wondered which one it would be, silently making arguments for each.

The grumpy tom started moving again, with the other she-cat, and Cloudstrike was brought back from her thoughts. She trailed along after them, mind flitting around to land on anything aside from the danger they were still in. Perhaps if we go to Riverclan, I'll ask some cat to teach me how to swim. And if we go to Thunderclan, I could learn to climb! A Windclan warrior could teach me rabbit hunting. A Skyclan warrior could teach me jumping! So many new skills to learn! Cloudstrike was a very open-minded cat and loved to learn new things, not caring whether they were common for Shadowclan cats or not. Although, with the way the water felt on her heavy coat at the moment, maybe swimming wasn't all that great.

As her mind wandered, Cloudstrike did as well. She slowly meandered away from the tom and his daughter without realizing it until she could no longer see them. Once she realized, she was already half way to Riverclan territory. Cloudstrike frowned and part of her wondered if she'd ever see the tom again. He may have been grumpy, but something about him made her like him. Maybe because he was so dedicated to his family. The warrior shrugged and turned away, following her clanmates towards Riverclan territory.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:53 PM
tired individual

@Royal @starfall @monfang
Turning to the apprentice, Bearblaze stayed silent for a moment before movin his gaze over all of them, addressing them all. "You can all stay near me, if you'd like. I'm sure you won't get trampled if you're by me." He was quite a large tom, and others would likely avoid him while walking to avoid getting bumped into. He certainly wouldn't mind sticking by Sheepface and the younger cats until they reached RiverClan. He knew Antlerpaw and Lambkit had never seen him before, as he hadn't seen them, and he knew he could be intimidating with his size. His fur was wet and sticking to him, so he didn't look quite as large as his fluffy fur would usually make him look.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Turning to the apprentice, Bearblaze stayed silent for a moment before movin his gaze over all of them, addressing them all. "You can all stay near me, if you'd like. I'm sure you won't get trampled if you're by me." He was quite a large tom, and others would likely avoid him while walking to avoid getting bumped into. He certainly wouldn't mind sticking by Sheepface and the younger cats until they reached RiverClan. He knew Antlerpaw and Lambkit had never seen him before, as he hadn't seen them, and he knew he could be intimidating with his size. His fur was wet and sticking to him, so he didn't look quite as large as his fluffy fur would usually make him look.
{ heh sorry! I know I'm late! }
{ @starfall @Royal }
Lambkit in turn curled next to Antlerpaw, his green eyes closed to shelter them from the rain. "Mama!" He meowed, hoping to hear her words of comfort, her voice in general, something he couldn't hear for so long. His body was caked in mud, his wounds reopened, he could feel the cold on him, his frail, meatless body was getting so cold so easily. He couldn't hold back his teeth chattering or his body shaking. "M-Mama... it's so cold..." He said, finding no warmth even when he was curled next to Antlerpaw. He was shaking like amleaf, his green eyes closed as he tried to think of "warm" thoughts. He didn't know what else tomdo, his body was so sore and wounded, and Daypaw was gone. He was scared. Thunfer boomed above him and he jumped, yelping. The kit couldn't move, Daypaw had carried him up the hill. Who was to carry him now? What if he got left behind?

Last edited by monfang; July 31st, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@monfang @Royal
( I was just hunting down your other post XD sorry for the late response)
The white Molly licked her kits head and turned her attention back to the large tabby, her green hues flashed with fear for a second as another corner of their clearing, another corner of their home, fell down with a loud crash. The warrior nodded and stepped closer to the tom as they began to walk forward, Lambkit's scruff between her jaws, happy that her fur covered her, by now, red cheeks. She wasn't one for close and personal, she had her bubble and she would admit it, it was fairly large, but for once she decided that it would be best if she let that bubble...pop this once. "That would be best...I'm a little small." she confessed as she tried to once again hold back her tears. She found it hard to just walk away from the clearing she grew up in, walk away from the Apprentices den that smelled like holly, walk away from her kit's lifeless body. Sheepface bit the inside of her lip and stepped a bit closer to Bearblaze, her watery orbs focused on the apprentice in front of her. "I-I feel sick....my stomach....my heart....it feels like its in my throat." she whispered. Her stomach was doing flips and her heart ached, it was too much, it was loud and it was wet, then there was the emotional strain, her home falling apart before her very eyes. She let out a sigh and then replaced her look of worry with a smile " Lambkit, Antlerpaw, we've got to get to Riverclan okay? Russetstar may let us stay there." she added, her voice louder than usual due to the other yelling cats and the roaring rain. " And I know sweetie, it's very cold, but it'll get warm as soon as we get to Riverclan." she reassured, although she wasn't sure if it was working, since she wasn't reassuring herself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 31st, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@moonfang @starfall @Fawn

Antlerpaw looked at the larger feline. She nodded slowly to him. Shuffling closer towards the large Tom, Bearblaze was it? Antlerpaw looked over towards lambkit. He was frail and looked so weak next to her. When they were young he was the one taller than her. It wasn't saying much since she was a dwarf. Daypaw explained that she wouldn't grow much bigger. That was a damper on her spirit. Though she couldn't do anything about how tall she may get. She would just have to deal with being the short warrior. She looked up at sheepface as she atte,pets to talk to both of them, reasuring somewhat. "S- Sheepface are we going to die?" questioned the apprentice. Sitting up agasint lambkit.

[ Writers block... <3 ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 31st, 2017, 10:41 PM
tired individual

@starfall @Royal @monfang
[it's all good, star! and royal, writer's block is horrible, i know T^T]

Bearblaze gazed down at the smaller warrior. For her to put a smile on her face for Antlerpaw and Lambkit when she was really hurting so much was so strong of her. Bearblaze knew, even though he had just met her, that she was a strong cat. In an attempt to silently comfort her, he pressed his own pelt against hers lightly as they walked, trying to give her his own little smile in an attempt to reassure her. "It'll be okay," he whispered back to her, "We - and the rest of the Clan - will figure it out." There had to be some solution. He wasn't sure if they could repair their own camp, or where they'd build a new camp, but they had to figure it out. This territory was their home.
The tabby warrior's gaze was brought to Antlerpaw, and he questioned whether he should speak, considering she addressed Sheepface. After a moment of debate, he decided there'd be no harm in doing so. "No," he replied to the apprentice in a soft voice, "We aren't going to die. I'll try my absolute best to keep all of you safe, and I know Sheepface will try her best to keep you two safe as well. We'll be in RiverClan soon." He looked to Sheepface again, hoping it was alright that he'd answered for her. Antlerpaw and Lambkit knew Sheepface, and he wasn't sure if they wanted a big lug like him who was tagging along to answer for Sheepface herself.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:19 AM

{ @Fawn @starfall @Royal }
Lambkit looked weakly at the larger warrior. The fact Lambkit was weak, beaten, and frozen made the situation look a little bleak, to put it bluntly, for him. His green eyes were soft, half closed as his head rested down on Antlerpaw's side. "I'm so cold.." He said softly, voice cracking and broken. He looked up towards his mother and then the larger warrior, Even his wounds, stinging from the mud in them, were beginning to numb. His weak legs were gone- as they felt that numb- and he couldn't keep his eyes fully open. "M-Mama..." He stuttered through his chattering jaw. There wasn't much he could do, and at this point Daypaw was going to have to do so much more now in order to make sure he lives. "I-I c-can't move..." He said, mostly to his mother.

Last edited by monfang; August 1st, 2017 at 12:20 AM.
Closed Thread