Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Shadomaru
His question made her pause for a moment and think - where would they go now that their home was submerged in water? The long-furred warrior knew not where they would go nor what would come for the fate of Shadowclan themselves. Blackfrost shook her head and looked back at the camp, seeing dens collapse under the force of the water and heavy branches move through the current rather quickly. She then looked to her mate, knowing as much as she did about their future fate. “I don’t know.” The warrior replied, honest with the male, “Though, judging on the direction we’re heading, I think we’ll be staying with Riverclan for awhile since the water disperses.” Blackfrost quickened her pace, mud sliding in between her paws and making the warrior slip and slide every now and then because of the rushed pace she was after to catch up with her clan. “Let’s not worry about that now though, we have each other and that’s what’s important.” She said in hope to reassure her mate's idle worrying and concern, “We’ll get through this, together. We’re warriors and we don’t let something like this get us down.”
@Fawn
The small apprentice did not know how to properly respond to her friend’s words of comfort and promise, though she did lift her head slightly to peer at him with unanswered questions lurking within her eyes. Would he hold to his word in the end or would something happen and she would lose him like everyone before him? Newtpaw knew, deep down, that she shouldn’t be thinking like this, especially now of all times. “I believe you.” She finally decided to say to Lionpaw, but did not look at him when doing so, “Come on, we don’t want to get left behind.” The horrifying images and feelings that swarmed her mind made the apprentice want to collapse right then and there, but she couldn’t - not now, not yet. There was no time for rest, nor was it time to feel sorry for herself. She shook her head, attempting to get those terrible sensations out of her thought process, and quickened her pace, moving through the grass rather quickly as her heart pounded in her chest. Newtpaw glanced behind her to look at her best friend only once, hoping that he would follow. For now, all she could do was hope that he would keep to his every word.
(OPEN FOR RESCUE)
Now that Bumbledawn had gotten to safety, Pinewhisker clung to dear life as his grip on the floating branch was slipping. The murky, strong current was seeming to latch onto his fur, mustering all the force and strength to take him down with it. The young warrior was shaking from the cold, filthy water that soaked his short, brown fur and it stung his eyes, preventing him from properly seeing everything. His eyes widened in horror as cats flailed in the water, being dragged away by the current past him and the tom-cat reached out, wanting to help them, but alas, it was much too late for him to do anything now. The sound of something moving made his ears perk and he turned his head, only to look on in horror and surprise as a large mass of tree branches came rushing towards him in the water and slammed into him, causing Pinewhisker to slip from his hold and his whole body went under, tumbling through the darkened waters as he was thrown against rocks and branches alike, the tom-cat opened to jaws to scream out for help, but only filthy water flooded his mouth and made the tom-cat want to throw-up in disgust and for lack of air in his lungs. He desperately flailed his paws, hoping to find the surface of the water and to his luck, his head broke through the surface and he took the moment to utter a chilling yowl of distress. “Somebody, help me!” Pinewhisker shrieked, his tone straggled by the lack of air that was coming to him and the exhaustion in his system. He soon went under again, crashing into the bottom of the watery depths and his eyes widened as one of his back legs got trapped within some stones around the bottom of the flood waters, trapping him under the surface. He thrashed violently in order to get free, but his body was already so weak from fighting from before and for once, the warrior thought that he wasn’t going to make it.
Crowhawk looked back at where the camp once was. He never thought it would be gone in a flash like that. He then looked at where he was going and realized that they were headed in the direction of Riverclan. How embarrassing, having to ask another clan harbor them, but there was nothing he could so about that. He followed her again, though this time he could not match his pace. He was just too tired and he hurt everywhere. That didnt stop him from trying though and he painfully caught up to her, but didn't let it show. Her words did assure him though that everything wouls be fine though and he really appreciated the fact that she was trying to keep his spirits up and it really did work. "Right." He told her sounding more confident. "Lets catch up then."
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:35 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Wolfpaw raced through the crowds, helping any cat that needed it. When he and across Nightkit wondering around on her own, he didn't hesitate. "Don't worry little one. I've got you. Do you know where your parents or siblings might be? I suggest the first thing you do is go to one of them but if not, I'll take you up to safety. How about that? Sound good?" he had to yell to be heard over all the splashing and squelching but he was sure he was clear enough.
"I don't have any siblings, I could go with you I guess." Nightkit yelled to Wolfpaw to be clear. The little black kit didn't want to talk about what happened with her mother as she wasn't in the mood. She stared at wolfpaw while her green eyes looked at camp with a sigh. The water reminded her of her mother death. Sadnesses had filled the young kit as she had remembered about that horrible day.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:47 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

apprentices she had never seen before. Gingerpaw rushed toward them

(Sagegrowl)
Sagegrowl looked around, where was Rosekit? Her little kit? Her mate had died a while ago, not because of the flood. But what if she lost Rosekit too? Sagegrowl kept running, her gaze frantically raking the place around her. This was awful. First her mate. Then the flood. Then Rosekit? What was StarClan doing to her?
@CandyFlossCat (Rosekit is yours)

Rosekit let out a tiny wail, the water plastered to her fur as she tried to swim towards her mother. Her tiny limbs flailed in an attempt to swim as she wailed again, ears pinned back. Her eyes were wide, filled with panic.
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit let out a tiny wail, the water plastered to her fur as she tried to swim towards her mother. Her tiny limbs flailed in an attempt to swim as she wailed again, ears pinned back. Her eyes were wide, filled with panic.

Sagegrowl dived towards her kit, grabbing the small things scruff in her teeth. She pulled her up. Setting Rosekit on a rock, she began to cover her in frantic licks. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice hoarse. Poor Rosekit. At least she wasn't dead. Sagegrowl had something to be thankful for, her kit was alive. Well, two things. Her kit was alive. And she was alive.
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:22 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][Open]
Daypaw peaked out of their den. They knew there was heavy storming lately but...not this. Nothing compared to this. Their first instint was Starclan, to blame them. But they pushed their pettiness aside and looked around camp. Mud, water, every where. Dens were going to be destroyed, and Shadowclan along with them if they didnt reach high ground. They were new to this whole medcat world, they had to put their clan first above all. They turned to their den. There were patients in there that couldnt move by themselves, to weak to get up and get help. Where was Halestar? All the enby saw was Goldeneye rushing to get them to higher ground. "I need help to get my pateints to higher ground!" Daypaw shouted to the air. Anybody. thats all they needed. Right now they didnt care that their life could be in danger, but wanted the cats inside their den out as soon as possible.[/SFONT]
Still Open???)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:31 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafang the beast View Post
Shortsoul spotted the apprentice and swam after her . The black and vitiligo she cat was close to her " grab on to my back ! And hurry! " she said not wanting another young life gone.

Wildpaw didn't hesitate, she put her paws tightly around the warrior. Wildpaw shivered, closing her eyes. Her belly fur was covered in mud. Wildpaw trightned her grip, shivering anymore. She coughed, attempting to shake her head to get rid of mud clinging to her. She was still crying, shivering. Wildpaw burried her face in the Warrior's fur, doing her best to stop crying and get warm.
--
@Lunacross @Wyldfire
{I guess we should start here since this is the evacuation}
Rain poored harder on her pelt, Mistytuft looked around. The sky was dark and mud was everywhere. Mistytuft slipped slightly, digging her claws in the ground. "Peachfuzz! You need to get Tinyfuzz and the others," She didn't care her brother was mad now. Mistytuft had to help the clan, male or female. She looked at Onionpaw, pressing to his side. "Dig your claws in the mud so you don't slip and get in front of me. I'll get you if you fall." Mistytuft's tail was becomming soaked, she gave it a little shake before taking a few steps. Her soaking fur felt heavy, but she couldn't think about that now. She walked carfully, scanning the area for siblings. I hope Cedartuft and Barkfang are okay. The thought of her parents dying made a shiver run through her spine.
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

(Open)

Sunmist's paws splashed through water as he desperately searched for his adoptive kit, Shadekit. Where is he? As soon as he could, the tom had rushed to the nursery, but it appeared that the queens had been a step ahead of him and already had almost everyone out. The remaining cats were already being helped. The large tom took in a shaky breath and told himself he would have to assume Shadekit was fine as he trudged through the territory.

The never stopping rainfall only served to make him colder, and his puffy fur had become plastered to his side. He was thoroughly soaked, and shivers were wracking his body. Sunmist could only assume that smaller cats were faring even worse than him, and a pang of concern went through him for the kits and apprentices. His eyes did a quick sweep of the territory around him, searching for any cat in need of assistance. The tom was determined to help as much as he could in his clan's time of need.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:34 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

AUtumnpaw felt the water pool round her paws, a shiver going through her spine, she looked around wildly for her brother, "Mistpaw!" She yowled, "Where are you?" The Molly stumbled back, the waves crashing down onto her. "Help!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:48 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Sagegrowl dived towards her kit, grabbing the small things scruff in her teeth. She pulled her up. Setting Rosekit on a rock, she began to cover her in frantic licks. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice hoarse. Poor Rosekit. At least she wasn't dead. Sagegrowl had something to be thankful for, her kit was alive. Well, two things. Her kit was alive. And she was alive.
Rosekit nodded, not protesting as she fluffed out her fur for warmth. "I'm scared" she whimpered, looking at the water. "Where are we gonna live now?" She asked, ears pinned back.
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit nodded, not protesting as she fluffed out her fur for warmth. "I'm scared" she whimpered, looking at the water. "Where are we gonna live now?" She asked, ears pinned back.

Sagegrowl was caught off guard. She, like all the cats around her, didn't now. "I don't know, darling." she answered, hoping her kit would be alright with the answer. "Somewhere safe." she added to comfort her kit. Sagegrowl hated loners, but that didn't mean she wouldn't do anything for her kit. She would live with loners for her whole life if it meant Rosekit was safe. She hoped that they would find somewhere safe. She wasn't the only queen.