Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

@Chameleon
CedarPaw rushed into the den to see a strange scene. An elder she-cat named Blackheart was shrieking hysterically, giving the other cats a speech about life and death. "Blackheart! Please stop! You're disturbing others and scaring the kits!" he pleaded. There were streaks of mud all over his bark brown fur.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:01 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The brown-furred male was silent for a few moments when she asked why he had brought up the fire that happened so long ago and he knew now that there was no going back from telling her this story of his youth. “I was born and raised in Thunderclan by two loving parents along with younger, adorable siblings.” He began, not looking at her as he spoke, “I was the oldest and the strongest of my litter and my parents always loved how kind and positive I was towards others - I was their proud eldest son and they knew I had a bright future ahead of me, even though I was still much too young and that I hardly knew how the world worked.” He blinked down at his paws as he limped along through the path as the two of them kept heading on their way. “I don’t remember how old I was nor what had happened to cause such a thing, but I remember smoke, lots of it and painful little sparks.” The lean warrior quietly thought back as much as he could before continuing. His tail swished behind him and with each word, he feared that Needlescar would leave him because of his past. She deserved to know though, in his eyes.

“I remember my mother handing me my younger sister and telling me to follow her as my father and her lead us into the forest, in attempt the fire that was spreading quickly through the area. I can still imagine the blazing orange and red that covered the trees and grass around me with each step.” Pinewhisker shook his head and gave a small shake of his pelt, “Once we were far away from the camp, my father decided to go back and see if there was anyone that was still trapped and he wanted to save them. My mother, hesitant, agreed and guided me, with my younger sister hanging from my jaws, through the undergrowth.” He said, pausing once more before continuing, “Suddenly, a tree, caught up in flames, fell in front of us and my mother had to quickly find us a safer route as the flames were beginning to reach closer and closer to us. In a fit of desperation, she picked me up along with my sister and raced through the forest, finding a small incline of dirt.” Pinewhisker was beginning to tell this story without stopping now and he wondered if this was too much, “She climbed up the dirt, setting up down in the grass, when a tree branch fell between us, casting my mother back from where she originally was. She told me to take my sister far from here, away from the fire.” He glanced at Needlescar, “And I did, I ran and ran until I couldn’t any longer, until my paws ached and suddenly, I found myself slowly blacking out - I collapsed.” Another sigh came from him before the warrior spoke again.

“The next thing I know, I wake up in the Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Den.” Pinewhisker murmured, “They patched me up, saved my life. My sister..” He grew silent for a few seconds, “Too much smoke in her tiny lungs, they told me and from that day on, I was raised here, nobody knew my birth clan, nobody knew who I was - I just gave my loyalty to this clan, knowing that my family was gone, I had nothing to go back to in Thunderclan.” Pinewhisker then stopped talking and limped ahead, assuming that Needlescar would be shocked and disgusted or something like that.
Idiot! She thought when he went silent, ears pinning back slightly. He seemed nervous, which just made her feel worse for asking. Was he going to tell her something awful? Probably. She listened silently, still walking by his side as he spoke. Her tail was twitching as she leaned on him slightly. Her last thoughts being RiverClan, her mind focused on him. Needlescar blinked, giving the ocassional nod or gaze at him to let him know she was listening. ThunderClan, huh? She thought, not the worst Clan to be born in. She continued to give most of her focus to his story, the other percent on not tripping over her own paws. She gave him a little nudge, smiling reassuringly. She turned her eyes back to the path, her ears pricked as she noticed she was walking without stumbling over herself. An accomplishment when she was focused on something else. She still remained quiet, listening intently. He paused, making her worry and open her maw to say something, but nothing came to mind as she shut it. A way with words. She thought sarcastically, she couldn't even form a sentence! She turned to look at him, tilting her head.

She remained silent as he spoke, occasionally giving little comfort purrs. She still remained silent, her paws moving without her consent as he continued talking. He seemed sad, and Needlescar understood why. That was a crappy childhood, having everyone die. Her family was.. well, she wasn't sure. So maybe they both had crappy childhoods. But, Needlescar couldn't really remember hers. She probably repressed it, though she got little memories of her parents once or twice. Needlescar shook her thoughts away, going back to paying full attention to his story. She was leaned against him, his warmth in her fur as she fluffed out her fur. Needlescar wasn't the best at comforting, but she could try, right? All she needed to do was make him feel okay, that was the only thing on her mind besides listening to every word that came out of Pinewhisker's mouth, despite the loud beating of her heart.

So that's why he said that before. She thought, eyes still glued onto him. He continued, Needlescar still leaned against him. He grew silent, again worrying her for a reason she didn't know. Still silent, she glanced at her paws. Somehow she felt guilty-ish. Had she seen him before? Unsure. If she did, wouldn't they have at least talked a bit? Shrugging the thoughts away, she turned back to him as he was talking. She stumbled a bit when he limped ahead, but she quickened her strides to meet his and leaned against him, purrs vibrating from her for comfort as she glanced at her paws. "I'm..sorry." Was all she said.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:17 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
(by "previous question," do you mean the "previous offer" part of my post? he meant when he offered for her to lean on him)

@starfall @monfang @Royal
Following quickly after the white warrior, Bearblaze made the quick decision to stick by her, Lambpaw, and the apprentice he had yet to learn the name of. When the molly, Sheepface as he'd learned, gave him a pleading look, he stepped forward. "Yes. The Clan seems to be moving pretty quickly, so I suggest we get moving and follow them." Although he wasn't usually good at giving orders either, he would if he had to and was the kind of cat that normally worked well under pressure and in stressful situations such as this. He turned in the direction of the fleeing Clancats, amber gaze turning to his companions. He'd wait for them to go first and bring up the rear; he wanted to make sure no one stumbled and fell behind. Plus, the water was slowly getting closer and he didn't want anyone to get pulled in if they did fall behind.
(Makes more sense, sorry!)

~~~

Fallenfeather nodded slowly, barely comprehending his words, but quickly shook her head afterwards. "You're tired, too," she insisted. "Look, we're right near the border." She gestured weakly to the strong-smelling air wall a few fox-lengths away from the two comrades. She heaved herself to her paws and walked across the border, trying to keep her head high and confident but failing miserably as the water receded from the she-cat. I'll never feel the same way about water or rain again!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:29 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{Take your time <3 We're not really in an order anymore xD }

''Oh yes--of course, mother. Of course.'' Sunrisedapple spoke, her voice small, but her body trembling. She quickly padded to a sleeping Twilightkit--at least she hoped the kit was sleeping. Though there were less harshness where they were stationed at, it was still a pretty bad time for the kit to be...sleeping. Sunrisedapple nosed the small scrap of fur before she picked her up and padded back towards her mother. She put Twilightkit down next to Cedartuft, then turned her head back towards Royalflash. ''Can you bring Nightfallkit?'' She asked, a hidden frustration when it came to her siblings. Royalflash dropped Nightfallkit gently next to his sisters, to which the tom began mewling incessantly. He was cold, that was obvious so he settled near whatever warmth was available. The three of them were there; Twilightkit, Nightfallkit, and Eveningkit. Litter shiver balls of scraps. Sunrisedapple bent down, hoping to warm them up by pressing her damp coat against theirs, and hiding them within her belly fur--as best as she could. Her mother's pelt was a lot thicker than her owns, but right now Mothflower was busy with taking care of Cedartuft as Sunrisedapple was. Royalflash padded near his grandmother, hoping to keep her warm as well. Sunrisedapple pressed herself to her younger siblings, giving her mother an encouraging smile. At least--hoping it was encouraging. But, even she was starting to doubt. Why would her father go back into the chaos? ''Don't worry, mother!'' Sunrisedapple purred lightly. ''Daddy is gonna make it out just fine. He's probably rescuing Stormrose.'' I hope...
@Duststorm
@CandyFlossCat
Twilightkit squeaked as she was lifted, her limbs flailing before she remembered where she was, and that she was safe with a group of cats. She calmed as she was set down, warmed by fur as she scented the air. Two other kits she knew, her mother, and a few others who smelled vaguely familiar to Twilightkit. The dilute calico remained silent, less cold but still scared. Her mind was filled with terrified thoughts due to the flood, and trying to calm herself down was barely working. Twilightkit curled up, unsure if they were safe or not. Unable to sleep, she just lay there, warming up slowly.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(It wasn't necassarily for you but most people with Fuzz characters do it...)
"I guess we part ways here then?" CloverCarnation said. "Wait!" CottonFlower interrupted "I heard a rumour that we're going to Riverclan...I think we should go there..." she explained.
(Oh.)
"It's not a rumor.", Zenithwhisker replied. "Goldeneye is actually taking the clan to RiverClan's camp.", the cream she-cat added.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Chameleon
CedarPaw rushed into the den to see a strange scene. An elder she-cat named Blackheart was shrieking hysterically, giving the other cats a speech about life and death. "Blackheart! Please stop! You're disturbing others and scaring the kits!" he pleaded. There were streaks of mud all over his bark brown fur.
She scowled,"your just an apprentice, I'm an elder. And it's true. Everyone WILL die." She added.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble sighed," It's not that far to the border, only a little longer to the border." She huffed, it wasn't quite true, but it wasn't an udder lie, it simply was the fact that the water had shifted the land and made the journey much slower than normal.
"Okay," Eclipsekit looked down at the water. She realized that since her mother had to carry her, the journey would be much slower. "Momma? I- I think I can walk now..." she mewed.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"Okay," Eclipsekit looked down at the water. She realized that since her mother had to carry her, the journey would be much slower. "Momma? I- I think I can walk now..." she mewed.
Rasberrybubble crossed the border,"Okay." She set down Ecipsekit,"We are in Riverclan now.
(continue in RC territory)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
@blue jellie
Strawberrythorn pricked her ears, and a faint mewl reached them. She immediately knew that it was Palekit. Her mother's instincts were kicking in tremendously, and she bounded towards the sound, Crimsonblaze on her heels. The ginger feline spotted her kit wailing, the water getting close to drowning her. Strawberrythorn leaped, slipping in the water, but she managed to keep her balance and grab onto Palekit's scruff. "Momma's got you, don't worry." She mumbled around the she-kits wet and matted fur. Strawberrythorn knew she had to get to Riverclan as fast as she could. Her kit needed to survive. But she hadn't seen Flykit. Something in her gut told her though that her other kit was safe, probably with Honeythistle. Now she just needed to find her eldest daughter. "Crimsonblaze, keep a lookout for Ferretfrost as we head towards Riverclan!" She turned to her son, mumbling around Palekit's scruff. Then she started to bound as fast as she could through the water, straining her neck high to keep Palekit from getting even more wet.

Crimsonblaze nodded, relief flooding through him when his mother had found Palekit. He was worried about Flykit, but Strawberrythorn didn't seem worried, so he supposed that she was probably safe. The two cats started to climb the rise, getting closer and closer to Riverclan's territory. All the while, Crimsonblaze kept his eyes peeled for his sister.
Palekit saw the cats approaching, the bright red instantly letting her know her mother was on her way. The comfort came instantly, and the molly's soothing words only served to relax the little kit more. She was out of the water that was threatening her now, though she was cold and shaking in Strawberrythorn's hold. She wished she was back in the nursery, but instinct told the kit that the nursery was no longer safe; not when she had been rushed out of there so urgently. A surprised mewl left her jaws when the she-cat started moving though the water, but she only touched the water occasionally with her tail. The she-kit curled her tail up to her body to prevent this, trying her best not to wriggle around too much. She understood that this was not the time to be putting up a fight, and trusted her mother to protect her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 30th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

(Since shadowclan cats have to enter riverclan territory, I'll just go on and go.)
Whitestep nudged her kits out of the log and hustled them ahead of her. "Hurry kits! We must get to RiverClan," she urged. Berrykit scoffed. "RiverClan? They'll chase us off!" Ignoring his retort, she nudged him forward. The group trotted until they reached the bottom of the hill. Whitestep froze. The water had risen. Cursing herself, she turned to her kits. "We have to swim again," she sighed. "Let's go." Hollykit whimpered and peeked around Whitestep towards the water. Whitestep stooped down and gave him a lick on the head. "Be brave, young warrior." Hollykit eyes seemed to flash with determination. Satisfied, Whitestep slowly crept down the hill, and tested the water. It was shallow. "Hurry! Before the water rises!" The four kits raced down the rise and dashed through the water. Whitestep followed them up another hill. The trees seemed to be looming and creaking threateningly, as they swayed in the strong wind. Leaves flew and branches snapped. Oh, StarClan, what have you done to our home? As she reached the top with the kits, she recognized a faint, foul smell. RiverClan! Her kits stopped and sniffed the scent line, and cautiously stepped across it, as if a scent would harm them. Whitestep followed them, and warily glanced side to side. Berrykit could be right, a RiverClan patrol could come around and attack at any moment. However, no honorable Clan cat would bring harm to a queen and her kits, right? Shuddering, Whitestep trudged on.

(Continued at RiverClan territory. It's open.)

Last edited by Role; July 30th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.
Closed Thread