Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

after the cat named lunarwater came and got the shadow clan after the flood the rest of the shadow clan followed lunarwater to where she thought would be a good spot for them to stay she said it had a nice water supply and a great hunting area.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
She snorted in amusement. "Pff, aren't you like.. 180 moons? Or something." Fennelclaw walked close to the she-cat making sure that if she slipped, that she could possibly support her. Then, she noticed Rainshadow sniffing. She blinked and glanced at her, he own sense of smell wasn't as good as it used to be. "Hm...something's wrong...?" Her tail twitched anxiously.
I just realized I said smeeled xD)
"Yeah, a nice long life. And as for the scent, it smells like Riverclan. I think we're almost there." Rainshadow recognized that scent from her warrior days. "Well, I hope fish doesn't taste terrible." The female continued on her way, scanning the area in front of her for any other cats.
(Should I notify the med cat now? Also, I made Rainshadow's Charrie page)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; August 3rd, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
I just realized I said smeeled xD)
"Yeah, a nice long life. And as for the scent, it smells like Riverclan. I think we're almost there." Rainshadow recognized that scent from her warrior days. "Well, I hope fish doesn't taste terrible." The female continued on her way, scanning the area in front of her for any other cats.
(Should I notify the med cat now? Also, I made Rainshadow's Charrie page)
Fennelclaw sighed in relief, glad that it wasn't anything bad. "At last..." Her eyes wandered around, she finally could smell the fishy, RiverClan smell as well. "Heh, not like we have a choice. Well, could at least taste decent." She so just wanted to finally rest her tired, aching paws. But first, they had to find a medicine cat to treat them.

sure, go ahead!)
Current finders!
Here!
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Fennelclaw sighed in relief, glad that it wasn't anything bad. "At last..." Her eyes wandered around, she finally could smell the fishy, RiverClan smell as well. "Heh, not like we have a choice. Well, could at least taste decent." She so just wanted to finally rest her tired, aching paws. But first, they had to find a medicine cat to treat them.

sure, go ahead!)
"Yeah." Rainshadow chuckled slightly and winced remembering her leg. She walked into Riverclan territory, wrinkling her nose at the smell of fish.
(switch to the territory?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Sorreltuft struggled through the water, his ears folded against his head in an attempt to keep the insides of his ears safe from water. His whiskers were weighed down by thick drops of water, and his steps were sluggish. He had been racing around, assuring himself his family was safe before he himself got out of camp. As far as he was aware, his brothers and sisters had left the area - or were currently leaving the territory - with other clanmates. His mate was safe, and his former... flings... were also safe. He hadn't seen Caracalfrost, though, which is why he had left his loved ones - safely, he left them after making sure they were safe. Sorreltuft wasn't ready to lose his best friend, the very cat he relied on to keep him steady.

Sorreltuft was the big brother type out of all his siblings. He held all the responsibilities, he looked after and protected his loved ones... Actually, he was the one his siblings relied on. But who did he have to rely on? Certainly not Everwhisper - she was best friends with Feathermist whom was the sister of his own sister's mate in which he despised. Confusing, but it made sense in Sorreltuft's mind. Plus, Everwhisper was a very skeptical feline, and she may as well be obsessed with him. There was no way he could tell her his secrets - about the felines he had once `loved`. She would rain down on both him and his former flings! No way could he tell her that, especially when he fathered kits with those flings and his mate. He didn't want to hurt Everwhisper.

Finally, he spotted a familiar pelt among the chaos. ``Caracalfrost! Caracalfrost!`` Sorreltuft bounded towards his best friend, the splashing of the water around him disturbing him very little. The only thing that mattered right now was reaching Caracalfrost. He was panting heavily, exhausted after his frantic running around. Not to mention he was cold and his thick, medium-length pelt was weighing him down. He was just very happy to be assured that Caracalfrost was safe. Sorreltuft bowled into her, careful not to knock them off balance. He was purring loudly, embracing Caracalfrost as he continuously brushed against her. ``I was so scared! I thought I'd lost you.``
Caracalfrost saw Sorreltuft before he reached her, and an expression of relief washed over her features. He was okay, he was going to be fine, thank StarClan... the feline didn't know what she would do if she had gotten to ShadowClan and found out he was dead. Been numb, probably. Her emotions would have gone haywire. "You won't ever lose me, I promise... I promise." Caracalfrost's relief at seeing him seemed to strip away her previous worry and she felt better until something seemed to hit her as hard as it possibly could. A wave of... was that cold? No, she was okay, it was gone now... she was fine.

"Th - thank StarClan y - you're okay," She mewed in an uncharacteristic stammer. Stammer? That couldn't be right. Cold... She'd been so worried before, it was hard for her to tell how cold she really was. And right now, she was freezing... the short pelt she had didn't give her much protection. But it wasn't supposed to be cold! She was supposed to be warm... warm... it was green-leaf... Caracalfrost couldn't believe that just a little while ago she had been safe in ShadowClan. And now they were all leaving, the weather had gotten horrible and she felt as though her life was crashing down around her. Sort of how she had felt when Everwhisper and Sorreltuft had become mates. "D - don't ever do th - that to me again, you s - scared me! I thought y - you were dead, I didn't k - know..." Her voice trailed off and she gave him a nuzzle, a purr rumbling in her own chest and throat, though it was low and weak-sounding... the feline wasn't feeling so good in that moment, physically, that was.

Emotionally?

She couldn't remember the last time she had been this happy to see someone. Even in her colder state, she was tempted to give Sorreltuft a playful nudge had she not been worried that he would slip and fall into the water below. And that was something she was trying to avoid seeing happen. She needed to get warmer. When she got to RiverClan, maybe she would dry out and the usual heat would keep her pelt from freezing. But until they got there she was going to have to make do. Now, Everwhisper had only entered her mind once since seeing him, but now the feline entered her mind again. For some reason, she seemed to hold a grudge or something against Caracalfrost. Why? Who knew. But whatever the reason, Caracalfrost didn't seem to care very much.

Water... Lostpaw... need to get out of here, where is she...

It was like something out of a nightmare. Only this nightmare was very real and very scary. Badgerpaw had discovered this wasn't a nightmare when he realized that what he was feeling was quite real, and he had seen what was going on. Never before had a dream that vivid occured to him. They were all about he and Lostpaw playing... and, occasionally, a romantic fantasy that Badgerpaw knew would never happen. The traditional 'chasing prey' dreams, or sometimes he was just walking around in the territory. As far as nightmares went? Something was chasing him. Foxes invaded the clearing. But they were all very obviously fake, and quite rarely scared Badgerpaw. This? This was no nightmare. This was a living hell, and he knew it.

"Lostpaw!!" His voice was raised above the chattering of other cats. His fur felt mucky and gross and weird, and all he wanted to do was clean it off. Well, he wanted to do that and he wouldn't have objected to having Lostpaw do it for him while he cleaned her own off. The thought made his ears heat up, and he shook his head. Now was not the time for fantasies. Now was the time for action. To find his best friend before something happened to her. In all the chaos, she could be overlooked... knocked over... pushed down into the water where he was afraid she wouldn't rise again. That thought seemed to give him the energy to move on. Twice he almost slipped and fell - and twice he managed to catch himself just in time.

His underbelly and sides were dirty now, muddy and wet, and it was becoming harder to see through the hazy rain. All Badgerpaw wanted to do was sleep... just close his eyes and let go... fall... but he kept going for Lostpaw. He would always keep going for her. Because he couldn't risk losing her again, he couldn't risk not being there for her again.
@lost

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Water... Lostpaw... need to get out of here, where is she...

It was like something out of a nightmare. Only this nightmare was very real and very scary. Badgerpaw had discovered this wasn't a nightmare when he realized that what he was feeling was quite real, and he had seen what was going on. Never before had a dream that vivid occured to him. They were all about he and Lostpaw playing... and, occasionally, a romantic fantasy that Badgerpaw knew would never happen. The traditional 'chasing prey' dreams, or sometimes he was just walking around in the territory. As far as nightmares went? Something was chasing him. Foxes invaded the clearing. But they were all very obviously fake, and quite rarely scared Badgerpaw. This? This was no nightmare. This was a living hell, and he knew it.

"Lostpaw!!" His voice was raised above the chattering of other cats. His fur felt mucky and gross and weird, and all he wanted to do was clean it off. Well, he wanted to do that and he wouldn't have objected to having Lostpaw do it for him while he cleaned her own off. The thought made his ears heat up, and he shook his head. Now was not the time for fantasies. Now was the time for action. To find his best friend before something happened to her. In all the chaos, she could be overlooked... knocked over... pushed down into the water where he was afraid she wouldn't rise again. That thought seemed to give him the energy to move on. Twice he almost slipped and fell - and twice he managed to catch himself just in time.

His underbelly and sides were dirty now, muddy and wet, and it was becoming harder to see through the hazy rain. All Badgerpaw wanted to do was sleep... just close his eyes and let go... fall... but he kept going for Lostpaw. He would always keep going for her. Because he couldn't risk losing her again, he couldn't risk not being there for her again.
@lost
Escaping a flood was difficult enough for a cat with sight. They had at least a faint idea of where they were heading, but Lostpaw was completely clueless. She had no idea where she was, if anyone else was around her. She could feel water pooling around her, trying to knock her over and drown her. It was nearing her shoulders, as she was shorter than most cats. She was shivering, partly from cold but mostly from fear.
At first she had managed to keep up with everyone else and rush out of camp and follow the splattering footsteps. But then she tripped, and no one had noticed. She tried to go in the direction she thought she heard cats moving, but the water was starting to build up, and the rain was pelting and drowning out her hearing. She was deaf as well as blind. Every cat was soaked and thus it was extremely hard to scent anyone. If she focused she could, but it was so hard to focus.
The only thought racing through her mind was that she would die. She also thought of Badgerpaw, wondering if he had made it to safety. She hoped he did, that he would be alright. If she died, he had to make it. He was destined for great things, not her.
After standing in one place long enough for the water to reach her shoulders, she finally started to try and move. It was hard to keep steady and race against the water but she found a way to keep moving at a slow pace. It wasn't fast enough to make enough progress that she stood a chance at saving herself. She was probably heading closer to the flood, not away from it.
And then there was this noise in the distance, not far in front of her at all. A simple name being shouted above the roar of noise that Lostpaw was drowning in.
A cat was calling her name. It was Badgerpaw.
What is he doing? He should be trying to escape! It was weird, but the first thing she felt was anger. How could he risk his life to come back for her? He could die, along with her. He had to get out. But then she was relieved, because there was actually a cat that was concerned about her in this mess.
A new energy went through her and she picked up her pace, stumbling a bit at first but starting to go faster to reach her best friend. "Badgerpaw!" She cried out, suddenly finding a root and stumbling. She was terrified she was going to fall, knowing that if she did there would be no stopping her from disappearing and drowning.
Somehow she managed to stay standing, but she had to stop walking to compose herself once more. With the knowledge that her friend was on his way, she wasn't as scared, but she was still shaken. She had no idea where she was, or where anything would be when she moved a muscle. She was frozen again, but the next step she took could be her lost.
"Badgerpaw!" She called out again, her voice breaking as she said his name. The terror she was feeling was clear in that simple name.
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:36 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]Their claws stung. They felt like they were going to be ripped from their paws they were gripping the rock tightly. Only their head was above the water, the rest of their bodt effortlessly shifting to the way the water moved. All it needed was Daypaw to let go. It was tempting, to make a deal with the devil. Die and your pain goes away, or live in exhausted agony till the day you die. Maybe they should let go. Let go of the anger and hatred they felt for Starclan right now. Every drop of rain felt like another dagger against their head. It felt like it was pounding, it blocked out most of the thunder. They could smell blood, the space under their left ear was bleeding from the fall. Their eyes were lidded. The dark water looked inviting. For a moment, Daypaw felt at peace. They never felt like they belong with the other medcats. They didnt have a mentor to help them fit in, they didnt have parents who they would accept. Their siblings lived different lives then Daypaw-training to be a warrior. Its something Day had always envied. They didnt hold Starclan above them like the other medcats, were they out of place? Did they belong in the line of Shadowclans medicine cats? The water reminded them of something theyd see in a dream. Dark and errie like a monster, lapping at the edges of their fur. Tugging, tugging for them to let go. A temptation that they couldnt take back. Their body ached from running up and down the hill ushering their patients to safety. They put everyone else before them, and this one moment Daypaw thought of themselves. What would make them happy> Living a life where they got no sleep, everytime they closed their eyes was a world of detruction in ruins. Their body always exhausted from not resting or eating properly. Living a life where cats disrespected them on a daily basis for their gender. Daypaw saw a glimpse of Cricketpaw. Was she here to take them to Starclan? For Daypaw to become a cat they have always dreaded to be? To live their after life as a hypocrite? They smiled towards her,"Old friend," they would be with Cricket again. They would live in a world where it was peaceful, no nightmares and no worries. They thought for a moment. Would their mother miss them? How would their siblings feel? Would Hale find a new medcat, even if in Riverclan? The thoughts were endless but the same temptation edged in their mind. Tug tug tug. Let go. Just do it, youll be okay. Let go. Let go. Let go. Youll be safe here. They let their claws shelth as they let go of the rock, but suddenly felt claws in their scruff. They felt numb. They wanted to go to their mother and curl up like a kit again before all of this happened. They were so young, an apprentice, and they considered just letting go. Daypaw choked on their breath, more water ozzing from their lungs as they struggled for air. Broken amber hues looked at the dark water. Another time.
As she felt his body go limp beneath her struggling claws, Minkpaw growled, a little more than irritated at their ability to just give up. "Great StarClan, Daypaw, what would Kestrelberry think? What would your Clan think? What are you, a mouse that got it's foot scraped? Get. Up." With that remark, and the urgency of their current situation hovering like bees around her, the tabby she-cat gave one final haul, thrusting her back end behind her in an effort to haul the medicine cat up to safety. Every muscle shrieked in defiance - all her energy had been spent making sure the kits and elders were properly evacuated before she had set her sights on Daypaw. And now they weren't even fighting for their own life. I'll have to have a talk with them, she thought, opening one eye to cast a glare in their direction.

Minkpaw's ears swiveled around as she heard the medicine cat choking; the mud was sinking into Daypaw's fur and making it harder to drag them up. Swallowing a bit of bile that rose in her throat, the ShadowClan apprentice reached forward, fastening her teeth into the available scruff of Daypaw's neck, sinking both back feet into the ground and unhooking one forepaw for balance. "Fight! Don't you dare give up," she snarled through a mouthful of his fur, pulling backwards as much as she could. Once she finally was able to move them a couple inches, onto a steadier part of the land - a piece where they wouldn't fall victim to the sinkhole behind them, Minkpaw let go and fellbackwards, sides heaving as she fought for air herself. Her vision began to glaze over just a bit as black waves threatened to roll over and take her under. Sleep sounded so nice right now, and a warm fuzzy feeling began to seep through her veins the longer she lied on the sodden grass.

Only a couple seconds passed however before Minkpaw heaved herself up, walking over to Daypaw on shaky limbs. "Come on," she muttered, still breathing heavily to slow her racing pulse - a elevated heart rate would aide this situation in no way, shape, or form. Looking down at the mud soaked body before her, she raked her brain for what to do. Choking on water indicated an obstruction of the throat, so Minkpaw gathered both forepaws and placed them on Daypaw's chest, pressingly firmly down in a rapid motion as if to dislodge the water that was stuck. "Come on..." she repeated, her eyes never leaving Daypaw's face.

Last edited by spade; August 4th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:44 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
As she felt his body go limp beneath her struggling claws, Minkpaw growled, a little more than irritated at their ability to just give up. "Great StarClan, Daypaw, what would Kestrelberry think? What would your Clan think? What are you, a mouse that got it's foot scraped? Get. Up." With that remark, and the urgency of their current situation hovering like bees around her, the tabby she-cat gave one final haul, thrusting her back end behind her in an effort to haul the medicine cat up to safety. Every muscle shrieked in defiance - all her energy had been spent making sure the kits and elders were properly evacuated before she had set her sights on Daypaw. And now they weren't even fighting for their own life. I'll have to have a talk with them, she thought, opening one eye to cast a glare in their direction.

Minkpaw's ears swiveled around as she heard the medicine cat choking; the mud was sinking into Daypaw's fur and making it harder to drag them up. Swallowing a bit of bile that rose in her throat, the ShadowClan apprentice reached forward, fastening her teeth into the available scruff of Daypaw's neck, sinking both back feet into the ground and unhooking one forepaw for balance. "Fight! Don't you dare give up," she snarled through a mouthful of his fur, pulling backwards as much as she could. Once she finally was able to move them a couple inches, onto a steadier part of the land - a piece where they wouldn't fall victim to the sinkhole behind them, Minkpaw let go and fellbackwards, sides heaving as she fought for air herself. Her vision began to glaze over just a bit as black waves threatened to roll over and take her under. Sleep sounded so nice right now, and a warm fuzzy feeling began to seep through her veins the longer she lied on the sodden grass.

Only a couple seconds passed however before Minkpaw heaved herself up, walking over to Daypaw on shaky limbs. "Come on," she muttered, still breathing heavily to slow her racing pulse - a elevated heart rate would aide this situation in no way, shape, or form. Looking down at the mud soaked body before her, she raked her brain for what to do. Choking on water indicated an obstruction of the throat, so Minkpaw gathered both forepaws and placed them on Daypaw's chest, pressingly firmly down in a rapid motion as if to dislodge the water that was stuck. "Come on..." she repeated, her eyes never leaving Daypaw's face.
Normally Daypaw would have made a snarky retort to Minkpaws words, snapping at them for even speaking to them that way. But every last bit of energy of Daypaw was being drained quickly. They let water ooze out of their mouth as Minkpaw pressed their paws against their chest. They avoided her gaze. They didnt speak, didnt say anything. What was there to even say? SO much was happening at the moment. They could feel the vibrations in the ground from the thunder, they could feel the rain splatter against their pelt and run down their fur. They fell limp under Minkpaws touch. There was no drive in them anymore. But soon enough,the enbys back arched, lungs heaving as they threw up nothing but dark brown,murky water. Not one piece of food. It only kept raining, and Daypaw knew if they didnt get to higher ground the stable place they were on would soon be flooded too. They laid on their side now, face against the cool mud, amber eyes lidded. Water was still in their lungs, but enough was out that they could now breath. Their sides rising and falling weakly.¨Go ahead without me.¨ their voice trembled. They had no point to live anymore. What was the point in living if there was nothing to live for? Their father? Dead. Their mother? Disowned because of their own pettiness. Their siblings? To busy with themselves, and Daypaw couldnt blame them. What was the point in living? So the clan can be healed by you? Use your skills in order to heal themselves and get better, but bash you the next moment. In the few moons they have been a medicine cat they faced many discriminating cats. Cats who hated them and gave them a bad time simply because of what Daypaw felt. It hurt. To be forced to heal a cat that hated you for being yourself. To be able to barely sleep at night, and when you do youre faced with nothing but nightmares and no one for comfort? They had never felt more alone. The back of their head throbbed, blood trickling down from under their left ear. They closed their eyes. ¨You´ll have more of a chance to live if youre not carrying me on your back. Theres no point.¨ Their tone wasnt somber but matter of fact, furrowing their brows and trying not to breakdown. Minkpaw shouldnt waste their energy on them. They are nothing. They are nothing but a screw up who cant do anything right and pushes cats away because they get scared. They were nothing but a low life molly who claims to be non binary, an unnatural way of life that they would never hear the end of. Minkpaw was an apprentice, she had a mentor, she had training to do, she would be a warrior and maybe have kits one day. She had so much to live for. The only thing Daypaw had to live for died.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:44 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Yeah." Rainshadow chuckled slightly and winced remembering her leg. She walked into Riverclan territory, wrinkling her nose at the smell of fish.
(switch to the territory?)
"Come on, we're almost there." She gave Rainshadow an encouraging smile as she padded slowly with her.

(mmm, yeah. would be good i guess. sorry for late responsee. slerp)
Current finders!
Here!
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Paige~

Quote:
"Come on, we're almost there." She gave Rainshadow an encouraging smile as she padded slowly with her.

(mmm, yeah. would be good i guess. sorry for late responsee. slerp)
It's fine, I'll mention you in the territory)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Closed Thread