Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old January 28th, 2018, 04:42 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post

Nancy pulled the axe closer to her body before tossing it to the ground getting it stuck in the ground and standing back up from crouching. She wiped the blood on her arms off and wiped it on her shirt. For a moment she occupied herslef by picking off specs of dirt on her shoulder near the cut and wiping it off once again. "A day?" she asked not looking up at the boy but simply continued to look at it. Than she pulled a back pack off her shoulders and searched through it pulling out a leaf wrap and tossing it at him. "Well, than we don't have lots of time" she said sternly. Within the package was meat, pig meat actually. Butchered just a few days back.
Cayden shut his eyes for a moment, bracing for the impact of an axe in his head. When it didn’t come, he looked up at Nancy, crossing his arms. Okay, so the axe was on the ground, that was slightly better than having it tossed at him. Cayden was somewhat amazed at how Nancy had made an axe, but he decided not to comment on that, considering how it was an axe, and it could go very well in his head. Cayden shook the thoughts from his mind, nodding as Nancy began to speak. Thing coming at you- his voice was quick to tell him to hold the wrap, clutching it, and immediately regretting the feeling. “Time until what?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to ignore the feeling of the meat, since it just felt weird.
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:12 PM

My Mood: Kingly

The wolf pup squirmed away, its bright eyes widening with uncertainty and a little bit of fear. It focused its gaze on Santiago, who had also grabbed onto a rock and held Aspen close. It stepped closer, placing its small paws on Santiago's knee and let out a pitiful whimper. Despite the obvious danger it was in, animals would do anything to survive- and so, to escape the cold, it squirmed in between Aspen and Santiago and curled up, its small tail resting on Aspen's lap and its front paws tucked underneath it. It let out a small, quiet howl before closing its eyes and drifting to sleep.

Santiago relaxed a little, lifting his hand to gently rub the pup's head with his thumb. It was such a small little thing, probably a runt. He'd always loved dogs and having one probably wouldn't hurt. A small thing to keep him and Aspen happy could do wonders for their psyche during this time. He glanced over at Aspen, resting his forehead against hers and looping her fingers with hers. "I wish it was a dream too." He murmured, his voice hushed.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden shut his eyes for a moment, bracing for the impact of an axe in his head. When it didn’t come, he looked up at Nancy, crossing his arms. Okay, so the axe was on the ground, that was slightly better than having it tossed at him. Cayden was somewhat amazed at how Nancy had made an axe, but he decided not to comment on that, considering how it was an axe, and it could go very well in his head. Cayden shook the thoughts from his mind, nodding as Nancy began to speak. Thing coming at you- his voice was quick to tell him to hold the wrap, clutching it, and immediately regretting the feeling. “Time until what?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to ignore the feeling of the meat, since it just felt weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
The wolf pup squirmed away, its bright eyes widening with uncertainty and a little bit of fear. It focused its gaze on Santiago, who had also grabbed onto a rock and held Aspen close. It stepped closer, placing its small paws on Santiago's knee and let out a pitiful whimper. Despite the obvious danger it was in, animals would do anything to survive- and so, to escape the cold, it squirmed in between Aspen and Santiago and curled up, its small tail resting on Aspen's lap and its front paws tucked underneath it. It let out a small, quiet howl before closing its eyes and drifting to sleep.

Santiago relaxed a little, lifting his hand to gently rub the pup's head with his thumb. It was such a small little thing, probably a runt. He'd always loved dogs and having one probably wouldn't hurt. A small thing to keep him and Aspen happy could do wonders for their psyche during this time. He glanced over at Aspen, resting his forehead against hers and looping her fingers with hers. "I wish it was a dream too." He murmured, his voice hushed.

Nancy snorted as if it had been obvious. "When his gates are unlocked" she said putting back the things she had pulled from the makeshift back pack made out of a shredded pair of jeans. She was wearing a flannel over a pair of ripped jeans, not the type you bought in a store, the ones when you actually fell and cut yourself to get the rips. Underneath the flannel was a white tee that had multiple blood splotches on it. "There's this thing he does to... Help us kids. He drops in a few animals wether it be a badger or a pig" she raised the meat she held in her hand as an example. "Anyways it's a little coral, like the ones they use for cattle, right? Ya it's a maze of those just to confuse you but if you get throguh them you can climb out" she paused a memory replaying in her mind. "I saw the escape with my own eyes the one time, but he... He had traps set up already" she said swallowing the bile that had risen in her throat. "It's only open during the night when he lets in a few animals at a time... We need to cover some ground. It will take a few days... Since the grounds are so big"

Sorry Rubin I just need a moment to get the post done

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 29th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post

Nancy snorted as if it had been obvious. "When his gates are unlocked" she said putting back the things she had pulled from the makeshift back pack made out of a shredded pair of jeans. She was wearing a flannel over a pair of ripped jeans, not the type you bought in a store, the ones when you actually fell and cut yourself to get the rips. Underneath the flannel was a white tee that had multiple blood splotches on it. "There's this thing he does to... Help us kids. He drops in a few animals wether it be a badger or a pig" she raised the meat she held in her hand as an example. "Anyways it's a little coral, like the ones they use for cattle, right? Ya it's a maze of those just to confuse you but if you get throguh them you can climb out" she paused a memory replaying in her mind. "I saw the escape with my own eyes the one time, but he... He had traps set up already" she said swallowing the bile that had risen in her throat. "It's only open during the night when he lets in a few animals at a time... We need to cover some ground. It will take a few days... Since the grounds are so big"

Sorry Rubin I just need a moment to get the post done

Cayden stared at Nancy for a moment, trying to figure out how she knew all of this. He supposed that she had her ways, but honestly, he wanted to know those ways. "From what I can tell, that guy is trying to kill us," He said, narrowing his eyes. However, he was hopeful for any way to get out, so he took Nancy's word for it, despite a majority of him telling him not to, he was too tired and scared to care. Someone knew the way out? Even if the way out was jumping to his death, he would do it. He practically felt abandoned, he didn't know why, he just did, awkwardly glancing down at the meat he was holding, trying not to feel uncomfortable. "Let's...go." he decided, not knowing if it was his job to say that or hers. Either way,
he didn't care, he just wanted to be out.

Last edited by :blue:; January 29th, 2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:19 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Cayden stared at Nancy for a moment, trying to figure out how she knew all of this. He supposed that she had her ways, but honestly, he wanted to know those ways. "From what I can tell, that guy is trying to kill us," He said, narrowing his eyes. However, he was hopeful for any way to get out, so he took Nancy's word for it, despite a majority of him telling him not to, he was too tired and scared to care. Someone knew the way out? Even if the way out was jumping to his death, he would do it. He practically felt abandoned, he didn't know why, he just did, awkwardly glancing down at the meat he was holding, trying not to feel uncomfortable. "Let's...go." he decided, not knowing if it was his job to say that or hers. Either way,
he didn't care, he just wanted to be out.

She snorted again but this time is was more of a laugh or scoff than it really was a snort. "It's been going on for years, in waves from what I can gather" she said scratching the back of her head before picking her makeshift axe back up and leaning on it heavily. "Each winter there's just a new set of kids. That's all. Me. You. And when we're gone another whole group of defenceless kids" she said with a shrug as if the whole thing was simple. She hauled her back pack onto her shoulders and looked up through the trees, pin pointing the sun and than finding a direction. "But not me... Not yet... I was he generation before you guys... Or maybe even the one after that. All of my team mates that I had with me got picked off one by one. I don't think he knows I exist..." she said softly years brimming in her eyes. Than she dug her foot into the ground. Why did you tell him that? Oh I don't know, maybe cause we are all going to die here anyways! her mind yelled at her, scolding her actions. She recoiled from them as if her mind was something physical. "Right, west" she aimed her weapon in the direction and started walking.

François Lelord

Old January 30th, 2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She snorted again but this time is was more of a laugh or scoff than it really was a snort. "It's been going on for years, in waves from what I can gather" she said scratching the back of her head before picking her makeshift axe back up and leaning on it heavily. "Each winter there's just a new set of kids. That's all. Me. You. And when we're gone another whole group of defenceless kids" she said with a shrug as if the whole thing was simple. She hauled her back pack onto her shoulders and looked up through the trees, pin pointing the sun and than finding a direction. "But not me... Not yet... I was he generation before you guys... Or maybe even the one after that. All of my team mates that I had with me got picked off one by one. I don't think he knows I exist..." she said softly years brimming in her eyes. Than she dug her foot into the ground. Why did you tell him that? Oh I don't know, maybe cause we are all going to die here anyways! her mind yelled at her, scolding her actions. She recoiled from them as if her mind was something physical. "Right, west" she aimed her weapon in the direction and started walking.

Cayden listened, still slightly nervous about the whole escaping and quite possibly getting murdered thing. “So it’s basically some homicidal man trying to kill off a bunch of kids for his own amusement?” he muttered, the thought only making him more and more afraid. As Nancy continued to speak, he stayed silent, not knowing if he should speak or just keep quiet. Staying quiet was what he ended up doing. He had to wonder what was going on in her head, though he wasn’t positive he wanted to know. He nodded as she said west, and followed, letting her lead him, as he wouldn’t have known where he was going anyways.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:55 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Quote:

Cayden listened, still slightly nervous about the whole escaping and quite possibly getting murdered thing. “So it’s basically some homicidal man trying to kill off a bunch of kids for his own amusement?” he muttered, the thought only making him more and more afraid. As Nancy continued to speak, he stayed silent, not knowing if he should speak or just keep quiet. Staying quiet was what he ended up doing. He had to wonder what was going on in her head, though he wasn’t positive he wanted to know. He nodded as she said west, and followed, letting her lead him, as he wouldn’t have known where he was going anyways.

these will be short I’m sorry c:

Nancy snorted “Yes. I mean I’m not sure if he is sane- because the one time his eyes looked so human and the next... they weren’t so friendly” she said tossing her axe up and than catching it by the handle. Than repeating that as she walked along. “What weapons can you use?” she asked gently turning towards him Before catching the heavy axe a last time and slinging it over her shoulder.

Aspen was panting but as it laid itself down on her thigh. Her nerves started to buzz but the subtle rise and fall of the small pups shoulders. The rock dropped from her pale hand and she let it go without hesitating. She bent over and glanced at the small thing. She reached out a tentative hand and recoiled for a moment than she let her fear dissolve and she reached a hand and tenderly placed it on the pups head over Santiago’s hand. She scratched right between its ears and a small smile crept into her face. The way the side of her lips curled. She glanced back over at Santiago her gaze softening. “We will get through it... no matter how long it takes”

François Lelord

Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Kingly

[It's alright~!]

Santiago parted open his mouth slightly, breathing out and watching the swirls of steam curl up and twirl through the air- up and up until it dispersed among the trees and send small shivers of warmth into their leaves. His hand, rough and chapped from the cold held on to Aspen's as she began petting the small, frail-looking wolf pup who was fast asleep. He let his eyes drift shut for a moment- only a moment- before they flew back open again as he heard a loud crack in the woods nearby, firing up his fight-or-flight instinct despite the likelihood it was just a rabbit. He scooped the small pup into one hand, using the other to help Aspen up and press her against him as he began walking away from the sudden sound. There couldn't be any risks, not right now. They would have to wait until daylight to rest at this point- and the faint glow at the edge of the horizon was a sign of the incoming day. He exhaled heavily, the pain in his shoulder suddenly spiking as the blood in his system began to circulate faster and he was no longer leaning it against a cold rock to numb it. He managed a couple more feet before it was so painful that he couldn't even think; his eyes glazed over and he sank down into a mound of snow, pressing his injured shoulder against the cold white powder. Despite himself, he couldn't help but let out a soft groan of pain. "It hurts..." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. He felt more vulnerable than before, curled up in the snow with an injured shoulder hindering his movement and the wolf pup still asleep in his arms. His eyes focused on where they had been camping which was only a few yards away- they hadn't made much distance in those few painful moments which only felt a little more crushing to Santiago.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:43 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
[It's alright~!]

Santiago parted open his mouth slightly, breathing out and watching the swirls of steam curl up and twirl through the air- up and up until it dispersed among the trees and send small shivers of warmth into their leaves. His hand, rough and chapped from the cold held on to Aspen's as she began petting the small, frail-looking wolf pup who was fast asleep. He let his eyes drift shut for a moment- only a moment- before they flew back open again as he heard a loud crack in the woods nearby, firing up his fight-or-flight instinct despite the likelihood it was just a rabbit. He scooped the small pup into one hand, using the other to help Aspen up and press her against him as he began walking away from the sudden sound. There couldn't be any risks, not right now. They would have to wait until daylight to rest at this point- and the faint glow at the edge of the horizon was a sign of the incoming day. He exhaled heavily, the pain in his shoulder suddenly spiking as the blood in his system began to circulate faster and he was no longer leaning it against a cold rock to numb it. He managed a couple more feet before it was so painful that he couldn't even think; his eyes glazed over and he sank down into a mound of snow, pressing his injured shoulder against the cold white powder. Despite himself, he couldn't help but let out a soft groan of pain. "It hurts..." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. He felt more vulnerable than before, curled up in the snow with an injured shoulder hindering his movement and the wolf pup still asleep in his arms. His eyes focused on where they had been camping which was only a few yards away- they hadn't made much distance in those few painful moments which only felt a little more crushing to Santiago.

Aspen was awakened by a sudden cracking throughout the silent forest. She sat up and just as she was bound to turn and wake Santiago up he was already on his feet pulling and grabbing at her arm til both of them where running. “W- wha- what!” she gasped as the coldness of the night struck her skin like a bullet. No. Not like a bullet. a reminder of Santiago’s condition wasn’t needed right now. Just as she was coming out of her thoughts she suddenly felt Santiago fall away from her. She spun and saw him in the snow, she dropped down to her knees into the Snow and holding his face with her hands. “I- I know.. but we have to get out of here” she said with gasp as another crack shot throughout the forest. Leaving a ringing noise in her ears. She held his face in her hands crouching over him trying to shield him. Tears ran down her cold cheeks. “Pl- please get up” she begged him

François Lelord

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

these will be short I’m sorry c:

Nancy snorted “Yes. I mean I’m not sure if he is sane- because the one time his eyes looked so human and the next... they weren’t so friendly” she said tossing her axe up and than catching it by the handle. Than repeating that as she walked along. “What weapons can you use?” she asked gently turning towards him Before catching the heavy axe a last time and slinging it over her shoulder.
“Oh yes he captures kids and tries to kill them, totally sane,” Cayden muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Hoping that he hadn’t gotten himself on the road to an axe in the head, he quickly moved onto Nancy’s question. “I can kind of use a knife, and I can use a sniper rifle?” he shrugged, not knowing whether that knowledge would be of any use.