Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM

Old January 27th, 2018, 12:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
( May i join? ^-^ Im just starring at the story like, 'Dang! Some drama here!' )
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden was about to protest Hades running away, but by the time he had opened his mouth, he was alone. He was too drained to even try to protest. Of course, he was all alone, in the woods, with no one in sight. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to calm himself, just shaking ever so slightly instead. Calm just didn’t seem to be coming. His mind was screaming for anyone to come nearby, to not leave him, maybe to even kill him. No, he shook his head. He had to keep himself alive, but did he really? No one would miss him. Yes, people would miss him! His mind was a yelling swirl of thoughts, the suicidal and positive ones clashing to just leave Cayden staring at his feet. To think someone actually cared for a moment. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to restrain the urge to cry, beginning to walk out of a pure need to somehow calm himself, do something that felt even so slightly normal.

[ Of course, just fill out the form and jump in !! ]

[ I know Cayden and Hades are doing something romantic so I won't get Nancy involved unless you want too. So that's your guys choice. She's also the first person I'm introducing to the gang that isn't unbelievably hot or above average looking XD ]

Nancy was running. She was running faster than she could have ever run in her life. Her arms pumping and her feet tearing up the snow, the bloody nose and her lunges screaming for air as she raced forward. Her sneakers where torn and the cuts on her legs scabbong over. Despite the mans beliefs that his last round of children had died off a long time ago, She slunk in the shadows escaping sight until now. What She had to do for survival was sickening enough to the ear it would make you wanna throw up by just thinking about it. Though she had grown accustomed to it. Like any wild animal placed in a situation, she had adapted and evolved to suit her enviormemt. Nancy was a pale girl, freckles dotting her face and long ginger hair tied up by a shredded piece of clothing. Her eyes where a nice hazel brown, sweet and Light. Though now her face was paler than usual, looking drained and dirty. Like when she had spent a day in the field chopping wood with her brothers. No break, no food, no water and just an axe. Many days of her life had been spent like that- using tractors or wheat processors on her home school break. It wasn't the ideal life she had wanted to live. But there was always that time when she would sleep in the hay loft, her mother would even braid her hair. A scent wafted over her nose, a memory of life before now. But as she was distracted she completely smashed into a kid. Wind leaving her lungs in a matter of brief seconds. She whimpered and rolled away from them scraping her shoulder on one of the rocks, thiht quickly recovering in a matter of seconds. She was up defensivly in a matter of seconds holding out one of her impressive weapons, a makeshift axe, fastened together by cedar wood with a pine handle and a sharpened rock. "Who are you?" she demanded.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 27th, 2018, 01:36 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Nefarious
Santiago let out a slight hiss of pain as Aspen tightened the makeshift bandage, gritting his teeth and leaning back against the tree with a slight groan. Already his caramel colored skin was slightly ashy and pale from the blood loss he had suffered, and he could feel a bit of a headrush as he shifted to stand up straight again. He looked down at her with a sad little smile, using his thumb to wipe away the blood on her face before it had the chance to dry. "Aspen..." He murmured softly, wrapping his good arm around her as she leaned into him, his sad little smile disappearing with a soft sigh. He gently parted her hair and began to fiddle with it as he was prone to do in stressful situations, tying it together in a loose braid. He paused, looking up at the stars that were beginning to shine above them, his lips pursed. He didn't know why it bothered him so much that he had missed watching another sunset with Aspen, but the thought of such a simple little thing being taken away from them hurt quite a bit. He barely heard her last words, jumping slightly as she finished and looking down at her with a vaguely startled expression. "I don't know how many there are." He shifted, getting ready to begin walking. They needed to keep moving. "I'm not even sure if we'll be able to escape." He lowered his head, feeling utterly useless. There wasn't much determination in his gaze, just only the will to survive. "... Let's focus on surviving for now." He heard himself say, feeling strangely distant from his own body and mind. "If we find other people then we can group together then." He focused his soft brown gaze on a small clearing ahead of them with a little stream flowing through it. A few rocks, almost large enough to be called boulders were grouped together- Santiago was sure that if he managed to heal up soon, he could use those and a few of the trees around them to create a makeshift shelter that they could always return to if they needed to. However, they'd have to settle for sleeping under the stars and relatively out in the open until then. There was a water source, and that's all Santiago really needed to be sure that they could survive even if they weren't being hunted like game.

Santiago managed to get to one of the rocks before he finally gave in to his own exhaustion and sank to the ground with a groan. He gripped his shoulder, managing to dull the pain just a little bit with his tight, numbing grip. He closed his eyes, taking a moment to let himself relax, if even just for a few seconds. His eyes opened to look up at the deep blue sky above them, shreds of light from the west streaking through the air and bringing a haunting, magical glow to the twilight sky. Again, he was hit with a headrush as he stared up at the sky, forcing him to close his eyes and pray the headache and the blurriness would fade away soon. Once the headache had passed, he opened his eyes to look over at Aspen, shifting so that he could be closer to her and wrap both of his arms around her protectively. Santiago hadn't ever felt so weak, or helpless as he did in that moment. With Aspen there, he was given only a little bit of strength and determination to keep her alive, a little shred of sanity to cling to. But he wouldn't be able to protect her from the bloodthirsty man, not like this. Not with a hole in his shoulder hindering his movements and exhaustion dragging him down. He couldn't muster up the energy to be angry at her either, for following him into this hell. As much as he wanted to yell at her for her idiocy, for putting herself in more danger than she could have ever known... he couldn't. Her sweet blue gaze, filled with worry and concern for him had been enough to force away the impending explosion of anger for the time being. Santiago leaned his head back, feeling tears drip down his face. This shouldn't be happening. It shouldn't have ever happened.
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:40 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post

[ Of course, just fill out the form and jump in !! ]

[ I know Cayden and Hades are doing something romantic so I won't get Nancy involved unless you want too. So that's your guys choice. She's also the first person I'm introducing to the gang that isn't unbelievably hot or above average looking XD ]

Nancy was running. She was running faster than she could have ever run in her life. Her arms pumping and her feet tearing up the snow, the bloody nose and her lunges screaming for air as she raced forward. Her sneakers where torn and the cuts on her legs scabbong over. Despite the mans beliefs that his last round of children had died off a long time ago, She slunk in the shadows escaping sight until now. What She had to do for survival was sickening enough to the ear it would make you wanna throw up by just thinking about it. Though she had grown accustomed to it. Like any wild animal placed in a situation, she had adapted and evolved to suit her enviormemt. Nancy was a pale girl, freckles dotting her face and long ginger hair tied up by a shredded piece of clothing. Her eyes where a nice hazel brown, sweet and Light. Though now her face was paler than usual, looking drained and dirty. Like when she had spent a day in the field chopping wood with her brothers. No break, no food, no water and just an axe. Many days of her life had been spent like that- using tractors or wheat processors on her home school break. It wasn't the ideal life she had wanted to live. But there was always that time when she would sleep in the hay loft, her mother would even braid her hair. A scent wafted over her nose, a memory of life before now. But as she was distracted she completely smashed into a kid. Wind leaving her lungs in a matter of brief seconds. She whimpered and rolled away from them scraping her shoulder on one of the rocks, thiht quickly recovering in a matter of seconds. She was up defensivly in a matter of seconds holding out one of her impressive weapons, a makeshift axe, fastened together by cedar wood with a pine handle and a sharpened rock. "Who are you?" she demanded.

Cayden whirled around, the breath being taken out of him before he could even react. Soon enough, he found himself staring directly at an axe. “My name’s Cayden, and I honestly don't know how I got here” He said, raising his hands in the air. He had nothing except a phone with no signal, which was pretty useless. “Now it’s time for you to tell me who you are, since you obviously can kill me, but the best thing I have is an almost dead phone.” He said, narrowing his eyes and trying to remain calm, shaking ever so slightly.
Old January 27th, 2018, 07:00 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post

@Nefarious
Santiago let out a slight hiss of pain as Aspen tightened the makeshift bandage, gritting his teeth and leaning back against the tree with a slight groan. Already his caramel colored skin was slightly ashy and pale from the blood loss he had suffered, and he could feel a bit of a headrush as he shifted to stand up straight again. He looked down at her with a sad little smile, using his thumb to wipe away the blood on her face before it had the chance to dry. "Aspen..." He murmured softly, wrapping his good arm around her as she leaned into him, his sad little smile disappearing with a soft sigh. He gently parted her hair and began to fiddle with it as he was prone to do in stressful situations, tying it together in a loose braid. He paused, looking up at the stars that were beginning to shine above them, his lips pursed. He didn't know why it bothered him so much that he had missed watching another sunset with Aspen, but the thought of such a simple little thing being taken away from them hurt quite a bit. He barely heard her last words, jumping slightly as she finished and looking down at her with a vaguely startled expression. "I don't know how many there are." He shifted, getting ready to begin walking. They needed to keep moving. "I'm not even sure if we'll be able to escape." He lowered his head, feeling utterly useless. There wasn't much determination in his gaze, just only the will to survive. "... Let's focus on surviving for now." He heard himself say, feeling strangely distant from his own body and mind. "If we find other people then we can group together then." He focused his soft brown gaze on a small clearing ahead of them with a little stream flowing through it. A few rocks, almost large enough to be called boulders were grouped together- Santiago was sure that if he managed to heal up soon, he could use those and a few of the trees around them to create a makeshift shelter that they could always return to if they needed to. However, they'd have to settle for sleeping under the stars and relatively out in the open until then. There was a water source, and that's all Santiago really needed to be sure that they could survive even if they weren't being hunted like game.

Santiago managed to get to one of the rocks before he finally gave in to his own exhaustion and sank to the ground with a groan. He gripped his shoulder, managing to dull the pain just a little bit with his tight, numbing grip. He closed his eyes, taking a moment to let himself relax, if even just for a few seconds. His eyes opened to look up at the deep blue sky above them, shreds of light from the west streaking through the air and bringing a haunting, magical glow to the twilight sky. Again, he was hit with a headrush as he stared up at the sky, forcing him to close his eyes and pray the headache and the blurriness would fade away soon. Once the headache had passed, he opened his eyes to look over at Aspen, shifting so that he could be closer to her and wrap both of his arms around her protectively. Santiago hadn't ever felt so weak, or helpless as he did in that moment. With Aspen there, he was given only a little bit of strength and determination to keep her alive, a little shred of sanity to cling to. But he wouldn't be able to protect her from the bloodthirsty man, not like this. Not with a hole in his shoulder hindering his movements and exhaustion dragging him down. He couldn't muster up the energy to be angry at her either, for following him into this hell. As much as he wanted to yell at her for her idiocy, for putting herself in more danger than she could have ever known... he couldn't. Her sweet blue gaze, filled with worry and concern for him had been enough to force away the impending explosion of anger for the time being. Santiago leaned his head back, feeling tears drip down his face. This shouldn't be happening. It shouldn't have ever happened.
Quote:

Cayden whirled around, the breath being taken out of him before he could even react. Soon enough, he found himself staring directly at an axe. “My name’s Cayden, and I honestly don't know how I got here” He said, raising his hands in the air. He had nothing except a phone with no signal, which was pretty useless. “Now it’s time for you to tell me who you are, since you obviously can kill me, but the best thing I have is an almost dead phone.” He said, narrowing his eyes and trying to remain calm, shaking ever so slightly.

[ The serious feels are hitting me too hard ]

Aspen had only helplessly watched as Santiago moved around stones and arranged them into a little makeshift fence around them. Thoguh she had been happy to help searching for ferns and such to soften their sleeping space. Though admittedly she wanted to stay up the whole night, if a man had come to shoot and kill them, she wasn't comfortable laying in he open. But what was she saying? She was a city girl. She had been laying for a while as the darkness swarmed around em pressing them in closer as the stars shine brighter in the dark. There was no moon in the sky, or at least not bright enough to be seen hiding behind the trees. She felt santiagos arms wrapping around her waist and over her shoulders. She smiled at his e,brace try get to keep herself from crying. Lots had happened today- too much to understand and way to much to begin to comprehend. She closed her eyes and felt a drip of tear on her shoulder. She shivered slightly and tunred over to Santiago, the darkness making it hard to define where his face was. She turned over putting a hand on his shoulder. "Santiago...." she asked softly. She put both arms around the back of his neck leaning forward and kissing him on the top of her head. "I'm scared" she said gently tears in her eyes, forcing herself not to cry by biting her lip.

Nancy flinched slightly feeling the weight of the axe in her hand making it feel numb, though she kept it poised her gaze hardening at him. Admittedly she was problably two years older than these kids, despite the fact she was still in the same age range. Cayden. We had a flew named kaden, sad I would remember that... she shook her head sadly pushing away the memories of home. Forget that. she looked back at the boy her grip on the axe tightening. "Nancy, how long have you been here? Days? Weeks? Months?" she asked jumping right onto the ball. She had been under the radar, avoiding any survailence or detection. So she wouldn't be surprised if people had been living here without her knowledge.

François Lelord

Old January 27th, 2018, 07:49 PM

@Nefarious
I've never seen stars so bright... The young man couldn't help but think as he gazed up at the sky, tears still dripping down his face. Santiago felt Aspen shift beside him, the movement enough to snap him out of the stupor he found himself in. He glanced to the side, seeing Aspen gazing up at him in the dim light of the stars and merely pulled her closer, listening quietly. He didn't say anything- not yet. He was scared too, and he couldn't tell her that it would be okay if even he didn't know. He hesitated before kissing her gently and keeping his eyes closed. "... I'm scared too." He murmured, unable to say anything else. He was trembling, the evening chill setting in and sending goosebumps up his bare arms. What, the crazy dude couldn't be nice enough to give us jackets? He mused, the sarcasm strong. I thought he wanted to hunt us down himself, not let the cold kill us. He opened his eyes, feeling sleep trying to snatch him away. He couldn't fall asleep- not yet. He'd keep watch for Aspen. "Get some sleep," He shifted into a more comfortable position, still clinging onto Aspen as if for dear life. "I'll keep an eye out for things tonight." He looked down at her, gently running his bloodied fingers through her soft brown hair. His eyes were gentle and held an intense love and concern for Aspen- but it soon faded to a dull, almost broken expression as he looked back up at the stars and once more felt the helplessness from before.

Useless. You couldn't even protect her from him. A voice taunted in the back of his mind, a little worm of uncertainty and self-despise squirming in and settling alongside him. His eyes studied the stars above, trying to locate a constellation or two that would be familiar and bring comfort- but only saw scattered pearls of light without rhyme or reason, clustered together in unfamiliar pictures that only served to increase his doubt for survival and heighten his anxiety for the future. I just... I just wanted to live a normal life with her. Why does every damn thing that happens to me have to increase the drama in our lives? She's the only normal one in that damn family and yet everything with her is chaos. I love her- I just wish we didn't have to deal with the baggage that came along for the ride. Santiago knew that this time it wasn't Aspen's fault for the situation they were in but he couldn't help but feel bitter. After all, it was rare for them to just have a normal day together, like most couples. He'd been dragged into a family filled to the brim with insanity and blood, and now he was here; out in the woods with his girlfriend and a crazy serial killer hunting them down for sport. If they made it out of there alive, Santiago resolved to marry Aspen on the spot and move away from the crazy town they lived in- after all, who doesn't notice teenagers going missing on a yearly basis only for their bodies to turn up mutilated and shot to pieces?! Apparently every single person in the damn town. His thoughts were so focused on the town and Aspen that he didn't notice the skinny little wolf pup staring at them, sniffing Aspen's feet and licking her leg right where the ankle had been bruised.

Last edited by rubinaito; January 27th, 2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Nancy flinched slightly feeling the weight of the axe in her hand making it feel numb, though she kept it poised her gaze hardening at him. Admittedly she was problably two years older than these kids, despite the fact she was still in the same age range. Cayden. We had a flew named kaden, sad I would remember that... she shook her head sadly pushing away the memories of home. Forget that. she looked back at the boy her grip on the axe tightening. "Nancy, how long have you been here? Days? Weeks? Months?" she asked jumping right onto the ball. She had been under the radar, avoiding any survailence or detection. So she wouldn't be surprised if people had been living here without her knowledge.
Cayden had to admit he was unnerved by the axe. Honestly, he didn’t see why he wouldn’t be, but his mind was weird in that way. The woman in front of him looked older, which didn’t help how unnerved he felt. Was she hired by the same guy that brought him here? Picking off random children? Jesus, it was like the hunger games, but with the capitol trying to kill children instead of other children. Or was that the plot of the books? He didn’t know, but that wasn’t exactly something he could ponder. “Well, nice to meet you Nancy,” he forced out, trying to keep a friendly air around him, though he was already mentally retreating. “And honestly? I don’t know, my best bet would be at least a day,” he sighed, looking down at the skin that was rubbed raw on his arms. “And how long exactly have you been here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, not recalling seeing Nancy when he was trying to free himself.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:04 PM
The Madness King

Sorry! For being gone busy with stuffs anyway I can jump in or should I just leave it seems like y’all are having fun :3)
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:10 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
@Nefarious
I've never seen stars so bright... The young man couldn't help but think as he gazed up at the sky, tears still dripping down his face. Santiago felt Aspen shift beside him, the movement enough to snap him out of the stupor he found himself in. He glanced to the side, seeing Aspen gazing up at him in the dim light of the stars and merely pulled her closer, listening quietly. He didn't say anything- not yet. He was scared too, and he couldn't tell her that it would be okay if even he didn't know. He hesitated before kissing her gently and keeping his eyes closed. "... I'm scared too." He murmured, unable to say anything else. He was trembling, the evening chill setting in and sending goosebumps up his bare arms. What, the crazy dude couldn't be nice enough to give us jackets? He mused, the sarcasm strong. I thought he wanted to hunt us down himself, not let the cold kill us. He opened his eyes, feeling sleep trying to snatch him away. He couldn't fall asleep- not yet. He'd keep watch for Aspen. "Get some sleep," He shifted into a more comfortable position, still clinging onto Aspen as if for dear life. "I'll keep an eye out for things tonight." He looked down at her, gently running his bloodied fingers through her soft brown hair. His eyes were gentle and held an intense love and concern for Aspen- but it soon faded to a dull, almost broken expression as he looked back up at the stars and once more felt the helplessness from before.

Useless. You couldn't even protect her from him. A voice taunted in the back of his mind, a little worm of uncertainty and self-despise squirming in and settling alongside him. His eyes studied the stars above, trying to locate a constellation or two that would be familiar and bring comfort- but only saw scattered pearls of light without rhyme or reason, clustered together in unfamiliar pictures that only served to increase his doubt for survival and heighten his anxiety for the future. I just... I just wanted to live a normal life with her. Why does every damn thing that happens to me have to increase the drama in our lives? She's the only normal one in that damn family and yet everything with her is chaos. I love her- I just wish we didn't have to deal with the baggage that came along for the ride. Santiago knew that this time it wasn't Aspen's fault for the situation they were in but he couldn't help but feel bitter. After all, it was rare for them to just have a normal day together, like most couples. He'd been dragged into a family filled to the brim with insanity and blood, and now he was here; out in the woods with his girlfriend and a crazy serial killer hunting them down for sport. If they made it out of there alive, Santiago resolved to marry Aspen on the spot and move away from the crazy town they lived in- after all, who doesn't notice teenagers going missing on a yearly basis only for their bodies to turn up mutilated and shot to pieces?! Apparently every single person in the damn town. His thoughts were so focused on the town and Aspen that he didn't notice the skinny little wolf pup staring at them, sniffing Aspen's feet and licking her leg right where the ankle had been bruised.
Quote:

Cayden had to admit he was unnerved by the axe. Honestly, he didn’t see why he wouldn’t be, but his mind was weird in that way. The woman in front of him looked older, which didn’t help how unnerved he felt. Was she hired by the same guy that brought him here? Picking off random children? Jesus, it was like the hunger games, but with the capitol trying to kill children instead of other children. Or was that the plot of the books? He didn’t know, but that wasn’t exactly something he could ponder. “Well, nice to meet you Nancy,” he forced out, trying to keep a friendly air around him, though he was already mentally retreating. “And honestly? I don’t know, my best bet would be at least a day,” he sighed, looking down at the skin that was rubbed raw on his arms. “And how long exactly have you been here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, not recalling seeing Nancy when he was trying to free himself.

Aspen laughed slightly the tears now running free down her face as she tried to find his eyes, simply the glint of them could be recognized. If she wasn't trying to be humorous, or trying to lighten the mood that hung over them she was sure there would be to much depressing content to handle. Not to mention her home life was full of constant turmoil and insanity, struggling addiction, abusive fathers, non existent mothers. She shivered at the thought of leaving sage with their father... And thomas. "I wish this was all- all just a stupid dream" she said an edge of emotion breaking in into her voice. She tightly shut her eyes pain shooting up through her torso, her heart throbbing painfully. All just a stupid dream. though it wasn't, it was too vivid, too real to be a dream, too real that her mind could think up something like that during a night. The fear was too real, she would be unable to stimulate such fear in her mind. Her fist tightened slightly, nor could she imagine hating a person so much she would only dream of killing them. She tunred back over her eyes glazed over with exhaustion. "I can't sleep" she said with a stale voice. Slowly her face receded into a deadpan and she shut her eyes. Even knowing she wouldn't sleep, couldn't actually sleep she would try.

It had been a few minutes, silence falling between her and Santiago for a long time. The increasingly cold pressing her closer towards him hoping for his warmth. Should have kept that stupid jacket. she thought thinking back to the sleev that she had pulled off and used to stop blood flow from santiago's shot wound. Than she felt a warm feeling on her ankle. For a moment she just thought the bruised and hurting part was just flaming up for a while. Which it had done all day but this time it felt- oddly wet. Than suddenly she felt hot breath on her ankle and she sat up instantly letting out a horrified scream of fear scrambling backwards for a moment grabbing up a rock just in case. She grabbed santiagos arm quickly her eyes wide and frantic as a dark shape was seen by where her feet had just been. "D- dog" she said with a raspy breath still shaking from fear, her body also shaking slightly she pulled her knees up to her chest panting. Aspen had never been one for animals, she had a cat once... It never came back, yet she still hadn't ever connected with animals, she was simply just not really... Connected?

Nancy pulled the axe closer to her body before tossing it to the ground getting it stuck in the ground and standing back up from crouching. She wiped the blood on her arms off and wiped it on her shirt. For a moment she occupied herslef by picking off specs of dirt on her shoulder near the cut and wiping it off once again. "A day?" she asked not looking up at the boy but simply continued to look at it. Than she pulled a back pack off her shoulders and searched through it pulling out a leaf wrap and tossing it at him. "Well, than we don't have lots of time" she said sternly. Within the package was meat, pig meat actually. Butchered just a few days back.

François Lelord

Old January 27th, 2018, 10:11 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sorry! For being gone busy with stuffs anyway I can jump in or should I just leave it seems like y’all are having fun :3)
Whatever you wanna do ))

François Lelord

Old January 27th, 2018, 10:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Whatever you wanna do ))
I’ll just leave I don’t really see hades up in this so I’ll go! See yea :3)