Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by silver.
Today 08:32 AM
Martenburr's Tracker of...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:25 AM
Martenburr's Finder
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He blinked in confusion," Windclan cats make sense, ya don't either you're excessively smart like Riverclan or super dumb like Shadowclan and Thunderclan." He meowed.
Hazelkit watched the other short cat looked at her more, she swallowed nervously. She didn't really know this cat, and he was making no sense. She looked down at the ground as he commented that WindClan cats make sense: she was trying to make sense, this other at just didn't understand. Either way, she was pretty sure she was correct. Her pride and blush rose as he said maybe she was RiverClan and smart. Then it collapsed again when he said super dumb like ThunderClan and ShadowClan. It wa slowly telling her sensitive little heart that she was stupid. But she blinked a few times as her tail huddled close to her body and her hears hugged her head. She wasWindClan. Simply,she looked back at the warrior, her dark honeyish-amber eyes flickering away from his eyes."Whatever you are, I am." she mewed timidly.
Old August 26th, 2017, 05:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Hazelkit watched the other short cat looked at her more, she swallowed nervously. She didn't really know this cat, and he was making no sense. She looked down at the ground as he commented that WindClan cats make sense: she was trying to make sense, this other at just didn't understand. Either way, she was pretty sure she was correct. Her pride and blush rose as he said maybe she was RiverClan and smart. Then it collapsed again when he said super dumb like ThunderClan and ShadowClan. It wa slowly telling her sensitive little heart that she was stupid. But she blinked a few times as her tail huddled close to her body and her hears hugged her head. She wasWindClan. Simply,she looked back at the warrior, her dark honeyish-amber eyes flickering away from his eyes."Whatever you are, I am." she mewed timidly.
Yewclaw suddenly had a sense of compassion for the kit and laughed loudly," I was kiddin' kit. Do ya gotz any parents, dun worry smart mousebrain, yo ain't in trouble." He meowed (yes, smart mousebrain)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:50 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
(It's fine! :3)

The ebony feline chose to keep quiet as the younger cat snapped at her. It was going to take a while to calm things down between the two cats. Maybe training would help our relationship, She thought. She followed the apprentice quietly, as they walked towards the entrance Onyxwhisper mulled over what she should do with Caracalpaw today. She wanted to see what the apprentice knew already, she was a bit worried that if she let her battle train she might take her anger out on Onyxwhisper and try to actually hurt her. The black Turkish Angora decided they would just hunt for now, it would also give the Abyssinian some time to think. The smokey black feline brushed past her apprentice as she got closer to the entrance. "We are going hunting. You will stay nearby and no running off." She said in a firm tone. The cat may be angry but Onyxwhisper wasn't going to let Caracalpaw push her around during training.

(Do you wanna post first in the territory or me?)
The Abyssinian took her silence as a sign of weakness. She doesn’t even dare to scold her apprentice, Caracalpaw thought, frowning. She knew what she was doing and she admitted it. She didn’t really care what her mentor thought of her behaviour, but she found it peculiar how she didn’t respond to her words. The apprentice knew that she were a warrior and she had her younger self as an apprentice, she would not be so soft on them. She would make them pull ticks out of the elders fur and scold them harshly. The she-cat cared little to think about how her actions and words might affect others.
As she reached the entrance, the bronze furred apprentice felt fur brushing against her pelt. She whipped her head around to see who it was. It was only Onyxwhisper. “Yeah whatever,” Caracalpaw mumbled quietly, glaring at the ground. She was going to obey her mentor’s command. She knew she would be happy to run off and get away from everyone and everything, but she would never learn anything if she didn’t stick around and learn what her mentor could teach. She would never be the warrior she dreamed about being and she would never be able to avenge her former mentor. She would stay, but if the deputy became unbearable then she would willingly run off.

Entering the territory, the she-cat felt her lips twitch. Caracalpaw should’ve been smiling by now. To feel the wind on her fur and to gaze out into the distance always put a smile on her lips. But now she had nothing left. She had no happiness to smile, even at one of the things she loved most about WindClan. With Leaf-fall approaching, the weather was getting colder. The wind today was chillier than the usual Green-leaf breeze. Her short fur gave her no protection against the chill and she had to suppress a shiver.
“Where are we going?” Caracalpaw asked her mentor, turning to face the ebony she-cat. She stopped in her step and sat down where she was. She wasn’t tired. She just wasn’t sure how long it might take Onyxwhisper to decide. She did not yet know much about her mentor, which meant that she couldn’t be sure of how quickly she thought and made decisions. Although the she-cat was pretty sure she was good with making decisions. After all, Blazingstar wouldn’t have made her the deputy if she wasn’t good at making decisions. The leader obviously would want the best for his clan, and that meant he had to appoint a cat who was good with decisions.

@BluBunny

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; August 27th, 2017 at 01:51 AM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Role

Blazingstar was just returning with a small hare in his mouth. Since everything had been figured out at the moment, he was starting to get an appetite again and feeling more like himself. It wasn't long before a different scent caught his attention coming from the direction of his den. Tilting his head a little in confusion, the ginger tom walked up to the entrance and peered around until he noticed a small body bouncing around his den. Twitching his whiskers ever so slightly, he padded into his den and sat just inside it, dropping his chosen prey at his paws. With a playful voice, he spoke lightly as the den would echo otherwise. "Excuse me, leader? May I enter?" he inquired, wondering if the kit would simply play along or be frightened by the idea they'd be in trouble.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 27th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Role

Blazingstar was just returning with a small hare in his mouth. Since everything had been figured out at the moment, he was starting to get an appetite again and feeling more like himself. It wasn't long before a different scent caught his attention coming from the direction of his den. Tilting his head a little in confusion, the ginger tom walked up to the entrance and peered around until he noticed a small body bouncing around his den. Twitching his whiskers ever so slightly, he padded into his den and sat just inside it, dropping his chosen prey at his paws. With a playful voice, he spoke lightly as the den would echo otherwise. "Excuse me, leader? May I enter?" he inquired, wondering if the kit would simply play along or be frightened by the idea they'd be in trouble.

Willowkit's nose caught a scent. A mix of juicy prey, and a mix of a WindClan cat. Perhaps it was a hunting patrol returning! Willowkit trilled yet again, and twirled on her heels to look out of the Leader's Den. However, infront of the she-kit was a tall, ginger tom. "Excuse me, leader? May I enter?" he had said. Willowkit almost jumped out of her fur. Blazingstar! she mentally yelped. The kit's fur rose and she stuck her tail and chin straight up. Willowkit tried to make herself look like a warrior. Although it was tough for her to look fierce as she still had a few patches of kit fluff, she still puffed out her chest and quietly huffed.

"Im sorry! I was just playing around!" All of her preparation was pointless. Willowkit's tail dropped slightly, and her head lowered with shame. It didn't help with the fact that her eye was acting up. "I'll leave if you want me to," she offered. "I don't mean to trouble you." Willowkit paused. "Sir," she finished. Willowkit felt like that made her chances of being let go without punishment rise. Being polite to the warriors was good, but being polite to the leader of WindClan was great.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Role

Sir? The word rung in his ears momentarily. He didn't like it. He didn't want to be looked at as a superior during the small times of peace. He wanted to be an equal in Windclan and he tried to be so hard. Windclan needed a leader that interacted with them often and was seen as all around friendly, willing to go out and adventure with them. Blazingstar didn't want them to think that since he's the leader, he wasn't going to do anything other than leader duties. No. He was much more than that. "It's okay, kit. No need to be frightened. We all get into mischief as a kit," he replied, his whiskers twitching with slight amusement. His tail curled around his paws. Blazingstar was the object in front of the entrance. The one thing the kit had to get past if they desired to leave that bad.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 27th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Role

Sir? The word rung in his ears momentarily. He didn't like it. He didn't want to be looked at as a superior during the small times of peace. He wanted to be an equal in Windclan and he tried to be so hard. Windclan needed a leader that interacted with them often and was seen as all around friendly, willing to go out and adventure with them. Blazingstar didn't want them to think that since he's the leader, he wasn't going to do anything other than leader duties. No. He was much more than that. "It's okay, kit. No need to be frightened. We all get into mischief as a kit," he replied, his whiskers twitching with slight amusement. His tail curled around his paws. Blazingstar was the object in front of the entrance. The one thing the kit had to get past if they desired to leave that bad.

Willowkit flicked her ears with slight impatience and worry while she waited for an answer. She watched the leader think, and then speak. Willowkit relaxed at the leader's words. He isn't mad, she sighed inwardly with relief. Or is he? Willowkit scanned his expression for any signs of anger. So far, she couldn't find any trace. "Aren't you mad? I thought that.." she trailed off, hope glittering in her eyes.

She tried to make eye contact, but quickly looked away. Blazingstar looked even blurrier than when she first saw the tom. Willowkit blinked a few times, trying to make her eye stop being blurry for a moment. "I have something in my eye," she lied. "Sorry." Willowkit brought her paw up and attempted to rub her eye, but no avail.

Feeling defeated, Willowkit slouched. Would Blazingstar think less of her? Shaking her head, Willowkit stood up straight. No, she thought. I can't think like that! It was hard, but she managed to make eye contact once again. Her heart pounded in her ears, and her tail flicked side to side slightly.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:48 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(sure though I didn't think we had a DS RP?)
Quailheart hobbled over to Breezycloud with a smile on her face hoping her missing paw wouldn't scare her," Ello' Breezycloud." She purred Breezycloud looks friendly I hope she's up for either a conversation or going hunting with me. she though excited to hear what Breezycloud had to say (sorry it's short)
(Yeah we didn't, but you wanted to do something between pistachio and halite, right?)

Breezycloud stretched up into a more dignified sitting position as she greeted the other she-cat. "Ah, hello Quailheart." The molly responded. Oh StarClan, I really hope that's her name, and that I didn't mix it up like usual.

Well, anyways, Breezycloud didn't linger on that thought long. She decided to continue on with the conversation. "Nice weather, isn't it? It won't stay this warm for long, though, now that leaf-fall's coming soon."

Ah, what the WindClanner would give for warm weather year-round. Too bad there was leaf-fall and leaf-bare. (Ah it's okay)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old August 27th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
He knew he was being..kit-like, but that was just in his character. Kit-like, bold, and fun-loving Emeraldpaw. I need something with a better ring to it.. He thought, giving a little flick of his tail. He acted like a big, almost warrior kit. If that made sense. It wasn't a bad thing, really, but he could be considered dumb or childish to some. He was intelligent, but he didn't like the idea of giving up the freedom of kit-hood that Mothkit had. He found it nice, not to deal with the stress of apprenticehood sometimes. Emeraldpaw liked hunting, and play-fighting. But not the cleaning moss or patrolling. Those were boring to him. Emeraldpaw hated things that were boring, he dispised silence as well. He was a strange young tom, not the ideal warrior-apprentice but a decent one for sure. He was positive Mothkit would be a good apprentice under the name of Mothpaw was well, maybe it'd make them better friends. The young Bengal was the type of cat you could just..talk to. A type of cat you could vent things to.

The question wasn't too exciting, he noted, but he was out of question ideas currently. He didn't know why he even asked. Was he talking too much? ..Nah! Emeraldpaw shrugged it off, deciding Mothkit hadn't said she was annoyed with him. It was kind of an obvious answer, they were both just sitting and talking. Emeraldpaw didn't really know what he suspected. Mothkit is nice, don't worry. He thought, smiling slightly. Emeraldpaw was always smiling, unless something really bad happened. He let out a little chuckle. "I can see that." He mused, a bit of amusement in his tone.

Mothkit looked away and scrunched her eyes closed as he spoke. Chuckling? Of course her reply may have been a bit funny, but chuckling? An apprentice? He was eight moons, correct? Nine or ten even! Of course warriors chuckled, but at such a bland joke. If she were in a better mood, she probably would have chuckled as well, however the fact that her two greatest friends were fighting made her somber. Mothkit fought to keep her fur from bristling, as she knew there was no real reason to bristle. Closing her eyes for a moment, she tried to get the chuckling out of her mind. It was hard. The chuckling kept ringing. Beeping. Bouncing. Singing. It even had a little tune to it. Mothkit wanted to get away from it. But she knew that would only make things worse. Sighing she opened her eyes. The echo of the chuckle left her, leaving only her thoughts about it. Emeraldpaw of course did seem like the type of cat to chuckle, but at the moment, everything just seemed strange. She couldn't understand it one bit. She couldn't understand him one bit. The happiness was so strange.

Finally, she turned back around to face him. She had to say something or the conversation couldn't move along. However, there wasn't much she could say. The conversation wads awkward due to his strange happy attitude. She needed to say something so she could continue the conversation but also have time to think about his fun loving positive outlook. "Of course." she stated, looking at him with a blank expression. "You're not blind."

Now she had time to think about it while he said his next few words. Of course, she was a positive cat, however she was observant, waiting for everything to come to her. He was out seeking things, not waiting for it to come for him. It was very possible he was impatient. However, as Mothkit thought about it more, it confused her how such a bouncy cat could ever be impatient. Of course it was possible, but in such a small head that was also crowded with thoughts of it's friends, it is impossible to realize on such short notice.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tone in Moonpaw's voice made him want to hold her close to him forever. To protect her. To assure her that no, he hadn't been lying, that she was the only cat he had ever loved and ever would love. But he couldn't. He feared his voice would break if he tried to say a single word... once, twice he tried and both times he failed. He couldn't speak. Everything seemed to be spinning, his whole world was upside down, he felt - well - he wasn't sure what he felt. But he was finally able to speak. "I wasn't lying." He was about to add 'I would never lie to you' when he realized that that, in itself, was a lie. He had lied to her once. To tell his feelings for her about another cat. Her friend, nonetheless... what had that cat's name been? Fernpaw. Yes, Fernpaw. And then Moonpaw had seen him laughing with Bronzepaw. And playing with her. Had it turned her away from him, made her feel as though he didn't hold any feelings for her? Because that would be a lie. Couragepaw was very much in love with his best friend.

"I love you. Okay? I do. Why is that so hard for you to believe?"

Why was it so hard for her to believe? Why did she think that he was tricking her? It had been moons now. Moons. Could she not get past that, was she stuck on that one day? Couragepaw loved no one but Moonpaw, and it had always been Moonpaw. So then why couldn't she believe him? Why... why... such an excellent question, why. It was definitely vague enough for the answers that he wanted. He didn't understand what had happened to turn her so against him. Was she thinking of this as a joke still? If it were, it was a joke that had gone on for a very long time. Every time he saw Moonpaw he expected her to jump up and shout 'just kidding! I love you too!' but that was a fantasy. A dumb fantasy, too. Why would he expect something like that from his best friend? Did he think she was just going to change her mind, just like that? Of course, now wouldn't be just like that. Now would be after moons of agony and excruciating deliberation, trying to figure out what she might be thinking.

"Moonpaw, please. It's me, I'm your best friend, I wouldn't joke about something like this to you. It might be funny to you, but it's not - it's not to me. It's not funny. I can't do this anymore... I can't... it hurts."

It did hurt. It hurt more then Moonpaw might ever know, it hurt like a thousand claws being stabbed into his heart at once. It hurt like nothing else. And he hated the fact that he felt that way, he wished he could erase those feelings and start over with new ones. But he couldn't and he wouldn't. That rebellious part of him was still telling him he'd done nothing wrong. He hadn't. He hadn't done anything wrong. Guilt was a strange emotion, and one that Couragepaw hated... especially in the cases when he had done nothing to deserve that guilt in the first place.
Moonpaw closed her eyes as he confirmed that he had not been lying to her. It hurt for him to say that. Probably more than it would have hurt for him to have sneered at her and laughed.

The pale-coated feline choked silently as he continued.
Why is that so hard for you to believe? She didn't know why she had taken so much pain and caused so much for something that didn't exist. She had hurt her friend, she could see that now.
Seeing him hurting, it... It hurt more than time could tell. She wanted to start crying, but stayed her tears. No. No crying.

She stayed silent for a long moment, not wanting to open her mouth or to begin to cry. She needed him to stop hurting. She needed to be okay with all of this.
"I..." She broke off, swallowing thickly as she bit back the beginnings of uncertain tears.
"I could never find this funny."
Moonpaw looked at Couragepaw, eyes running along his flank before falling to the ground again.
"It hurts me too."

She fell silent again, looking off into the distance. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't bring herself to speak anymore in a calm manner.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Closed Thread