Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old June 28th, 2018, 02:32 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Hydrangeaspirit paused, her steps faultering as she looked the tom over, wondering what about him would set others off enough to avoid him. Shaking her head, she couldn’t find anything. “I don’t see why,” she spoke softly. “You’ve been nothing but kind to me. Are the cat’s here just distant? I thought they avoided me because I’m an outsider, but if they’re avoiding you, too...” It seemed to be the only logical explanation as to why the rest of the clan would stay away from such a kind-hearted cat who’d lived with them his whole life.
“No. It’s nothing. I probably shouldn’t have said that anyways.” He flicked his tail from side to side
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“No. It’s nothing. I probably shouldn’t have said that anyways.” He flicked his tail from side to side
Hydrangeaspirit frowned- obviously it want nothing if the tom has brought it up. But she wasn’t one to push things, and if Stone didn’t want to talk about it then she wouldn’t make him. Alright then. But if you ever do want to vent, I’ll be your listening ear.” A small smile accompanied her words before she changed the subject for the grey warrior. “Are we almost there? To the hunting spot?” Her hope of being able to learn the way here was gone; they’d been walking for so long, there was no way the molly would remember all the twists and turns they took. Once again she found herself wishing she had her mother’s memorization skills.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:45 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Hydrangeaspirit frowned- obviously it want nothing if the tom has brought it up. But she wasn’t one to push things, and if Stone didn’t want to talk about it then she wouldn’t make him. Alright then. But if you ever do want to vent, I’ll be your listening ear.” A small smile accompanied her words before she changed the subject for the grey warrior. “Are we almost there? To the hunting spot?” Her hope of being able to learn the way here was gone; they’d been walking for so long, there was no way the molly would remember all the twists and turns they took. Once again she found herself wishing she had her mother’s memorization skills.
“How about, we just go back. Maybe just hang out there? We can go hunting later.” He meowed, smiling

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 28th, 2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“How about, we just go back. Maybe just hang out there? We can go hunting later.” He meowed, smiling
”Alright,” the molly agreed, not one to object. After all, she was finally making a friend in the clan. All those days of silence and solitude could be gone. Sure, she was a quiet cat, but that didn’t mean she wanted to never speak to anyone. Almost two moons is a long time to go without having a real conversation with someone- something more than ‘you’re on the Dawn patrol’ or ‘so-and-so is taking you out hunting’. Still, though, Hydrangea was a hard-working feline. Not doing anything would kill her; she comforted herself with the knowledge that Stonepelt said they’d go later. ”Maybe you can train me on fighting later, too.”

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud nodded and began leading again. "I'm thinking we should head to a denser part of the forest, there's oughta be a lot of prey scuttling around there." She slowed a bit to match pace with Dawnlight. Her gaze focused on the path in front of them as they walked. I wonder if she's angry with me. Did I do something wrong? She shook the thought away. Ambercloud knew cats were complicated, perhaps Dawnlight was dealing with difficult things. Maybe she's frustrated that a tom won't notice her? Of course she decided not to dig as she couldn't really imagine something darker. Point is, I shouldn't make this worse by getting upset.
She looked at Dawnlight with warmth in her gaze, it seemed the incidents effects had washed away. She hoped that her casual tone and actions could show her that there were no hard feelings.
She felt like conversation could always lighten up the mood. "Do you enjoy hunting?" Ambercloud inquired with a smooth as honey voice. It wasn't much but it was a starter.
Dawnlight nodded in agreement " alright then. " she meowed feeling more comfortable around Ambercloud yet she still felt scared that feeling never washes away . No matter how much she wanted it to. She kept her ears open for any hints that a rodent could be near by along with her nose and eyes of course . She was too focused in being vigilant she almost missed what the other she cat was saying again " yeah. I-its nice . Just don't like getting my fur dirty. It's disgusting . " she responded she pointed her noise to the sky and opened her mouth a bit smelling and tasting the air for any mice or squirrel though she found nothing right away making her grumble and flick an ear " I can't seem to find any prey scent yet. " she meowed sounding disappointed that their search wasn't going well.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 28th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dawnlight nodded in agreement " alright then. " she meowed feeling more comfortable around Ambercloud yet she still felt scared that feeling never washes away . No matter how much she wanted it to. She kept her ears open for any hints that a rodent could be near by along with her nose and eyes of course . She was too focused in being vigilant she almost missed what the other she cat was saying again " yeah. I-its nice . Just don't like getting my fur dirty. It's disgusting . " she responded she pointed her noise to the sky and opened her mouth a bit smelling and tasting the air for any mice or squirrel though she found nothing right away making her grumble and flick an ear " I can't seem to find any prey scent yet. " she meowed sounding disappointed that their search wasn't going well.
Ambercloud nodded in agreement, "No one likes being messy." She glanced at Dawnlight and only now noticing how spotless her cream pelt was. She wondered how clean her own ginger fur was but it didn't bother her enough to check.
She parted her jaws to drink in the forest scent and like her companion she too could not smell any prey. "No bother, we'll just keep walking until we find something. It's a good thing we got up early so we'll have plenty of time!" Ambercloud said cheerily, a small smile on her muzzle.
Her ear twitched as she heard branches shift and her gaze shifted towards the tops of the trees. Utop one of the highest branches perched a plump robin, its weight making the branch curve. She hesitated. Ambercloud preferred hunting her prey on the ground where it was most stable. Her build was heavy and strong, not one that is best used for jumping through trees. Plus, she had a bobtail which would only hinder her balancing. She decided to not try to attempt the catch. A plump bird like that would be good for the pile...
(just barely remembered that she's a bobtail xP)

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 28th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 07:29 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

@Hexict

Timber was running a bit late on meeting up with OrchidPatch for awhile. She has been in the territory since she couldn’t find herself to go back to her owner. Though the bad thing was is that she didn’t remember the Terrian at all and she had been getting lost multiple of times almost everytime she would find herself lost and she didn’t want to back track. Stopping for a moment she decided to consider the place she was at and it almost seemed, familiar. The fallen log and the bushes left now mistake as she looked a lot more closely at it. All of a sudfen it was snow and she could hear little laughters. Turning around she thought it was some lit out in the woods but instead it was just her. For a moment she was confused until she saw Orchidkit pop up from the snow. They where playing, and throwing paw fulls of snow. The only thing that went on in her mind is how adorable they where, Orchidpatch was still a lot bigger than her which made her laugh a bit. Soon enough her memory faded away and she looked down at the green grass bellow her small paws.

It only clicked in her mind that she still have to meet up with Orchidpatch so she turned into a different random direction. With her small paws softly thudding against the ground she was starting to think that she was really lost. Well that was until her body suddenly collided with another which made her weight tip both of them over with a slightly loud thud. Quickly lifting her head her eyes came in contact with Orchidpatch. “OrchidPatch!”, she yelled. A smile formed on her lips as she nuzzled her face into the toms fur. “Sorry I’m late I got lost for a bit, but I’m happy that I found you.”

Last edited by Stormpelt; June 28th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Even with a loss of smell, his ears worked perfectly. Riskwatcher had to relied on his hearing in order to stay useful to his clan - used to be one of the best trackers...and karma bit him in the rear-end. Possibly because he was so stuck up, smug to his clan mates, and now, life was teaching him that talents didn't last long. Virtually, he was lost, blankly staring at the ground as he tried to sort out a good sound of something to sink his fangs into. Purposely, he avoided going hunting because of this exact reason. It was clearly a lot of sound in the forest, where the wind would mingle with the trees and cause a distraction to his sensitive ears. Riskwatcher wasn't as young as he used to be, and he accepted that he was growing older. Older, not useless. He still had some good fight in him...his mind recalling the recent battle with Shadowclan that stopped them from proceeding to the gathering. Admittedly, he gained some satisfaction at clawing those useless pieces of scum.

Riskwatcher ended up aimlessly walking, deeper into the heart of the territory. He thought he heard something rattle, but brushed it off as the wind once more. He lifted his head, his nose in the air, only to get discouraged...old habits died hard. He lowered his head down, a permanent scowl on his face, but when he heard the strangle of an animal...something wasn't right. He didn't see it coming when the a specter's colored coat flashed past him, blinding him for a moment. He stumbled back, believing that it was one of his clan mates fetching fresh kill. His clan-mates...why would they hunt on practically the outskirts of Thunderclan? Thundeclan had plenty of nice prey, an abundance of it to catch when it was Greenleaf.

Riskwatcher growled unconsciously, darting like a comet toward the noise of a strangled - bird? No. Mouse? Definitely, not. Rabbit? Most likely. It must had been those Windclan vermin, trying to provoke them. Haven't they learned their lesson to not mess with Thunderclan? Riskwatcher was doing a little hunting of his own, deciding to creep up on the unwanted visitor, and pouncing at them - likely beginning a fight.

~♥♥♥~♥♥♥~♥♥♥~

The most place anyone would ever find the leader was roaming the territory. Admiring every little detail, being quite the meticulous one that cared about the smallest petal in nature to the largest tree. Earlier, he bounded out his den. He knew he probably should rest...he haven't slept in...he didn't know how long. Passionstar wasn't the type to sleep, where he would continuously flip and turn as if he were having a nightmare. In lieu, he ended up running - more than a few times. He would climb the highest tree, jump from branch to branch until it tired him out. Gradually, he would fall asleep in the tree, the stars above, given that it wasn't a cloudy night. Oddly, he would be rejuvenated, like now.

Only, this time Passionstar simply strolled through the trees, wanting to enjoy his solitude and a walk alone. Possibly, it would clear his mind of family troubles, stress, and the entirety of Thunderclan. The leader would convince himself that he was doing good. He was picking up where Snowstar left off...he was going to make Thunderclan stronger, make them thrive, make sure...they have a worthy leader. Thunderclan didn't need another leader going AWOL.

The ginger tom's ears perked when he heard the scurrying of a creature. He stopped walking, one paw lifted, ears twitching inquisitively. When he heard the scampering once more, he jumped about, almost like a small kitten - and, he must had looked like a sight - excitedly perked up and running wildly after the sounds of a mouse. A simple mouse. A game of chase always made him happy. If his mother was here, she would had surely scolded him for playing with his food instead of catching it.

@Empress Of Evil
A sudden noise drew Whisper’s attention away from her kill and towards the forest. Surely no one was coming out here now… right? There was plenty of prey away from the borders. She was much more educated on the Clans now, and she understood more, and no one had a reason to come out here. There was an overwhelming scent of a ThunderClan cat, and Whisper’s eyes narrowed angrily. Of course something would go wrong. Hadn’t she learned her lesson by now? Something seemed familiar about this scent… it was one from a while ago, but she wouldn’t forget it. Her eyes narrowed and she prepared to fight, as hard as she could, as well as she could. Some amount of anger burned in her chest, pride being the only thing that kept her from running away now. She would not run from him.

Whisper’s pride might be her downfall, but she was no coward. ”I know you’re there. Come out and face me, you mouse-brained, fox-hearted piece of-” Her words were cut off with a sharp yowl as something struck her side. The feline dropped to the ground, rolling over and away from her attacker. Once again, Riskwatcher had gotten the best of her. ”Attacking she cats again, hm? And here I thought a big, strong tom like you might have some honor in his pea-sized brain.” She hissed viciously, her tail whipping back and forth like a flag. Whisper knew her “sweetheart” approach was not going to work on this tom. She had to best him, and then she could escape. She’d bested him before - she could do it again, but it was going to be hard work. It’d been hard before, after all. There was no reason why it shouldn’t be hard again.

To catch him off guard, or at least surprise him a little, the she cat sat down and curled her tail around her paws, sheathing her claws. She was still on guard herself… but this sudden display should at least strike some amount of shock into the ThunderClanner’s little battle-driven mind. ”But enough of that. Please, how have you been?” It couldn’t hurt to try a polite routine. He might not have enough instinct in him to be driven by a pretty she cat, but surely there was some courtesy there. Whisper wasn’t good at this polite act, and she was going to have to strive not to move before it was time. Everything in her wanted to jump at him now, to kick him off the territory instead, or send him running back to camp with his little tail tucked in between his legs… but this would be more satisfying. Imagine, catching the brave ThunderClan warrior off guard with a simple routine! Oh, this is going to be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

He saw it. The hesitation, the distress. And he was the cause of the negative emotions. The look that flashed across his beloved sisters face made him stop dead in his tracks, the bubbily and excited aura that surrounded the apprentice dissipated in an instant. He watched as his sister put on the same mask that she put on for the rest of the world to see. It was never like that before, he always, always saw what was under the mask, primarily because she never put it on in front of him, not until now. He swallowed down all those questions, 'why?', and he swallowed hard, than gave her what she gave him. He flashed his sister a fake smile, and it hurt so much to hold that fakeness for as long as he did, it only disaspated until after the molly asked her question. "Hunting." he commented, leaving it short, cold. She didn't want to talk to him, she didn't want to be around him, fine. He wouldn't keep her. The caramel tom shifted his deep blue hues down to the ground and began to play wiht a blade of grass. I hurt, it hit him harder than words could fathom. It felt as though his heart had cracked. Caliaflame was his sister, his beloved sister that he went to, to comfort, to play with, to laugh with, everything. He would die for her, heck he almost did. And this is what he got? She avoided him for moons, and now, here she was putting up that fake front she used to give everyone but him. He wanted to cry, but he wouldn't in front of her.

Doepaw lifted his gaze as she stated her observation outloud. "That's cuz Thunderclan's got the best medicine cat around." he quipped, bob of a tail bouncing. That, that was joy, blissful joy, but it lasted at least two seconds before it was once again snuffed out. The slim tom couldn't hide the pained look that flashed over his features for a second or so, what she said, it hurt him, rubbed salt in the wound. "It...It's nice to see you." he stated, looking up at his sister through his lashes, blue optics glossed over. He couldn't do it, this fake happiness, she was hurting him, did she even notice? He let out a shakey breath and shot her a forced grin, his head tilted to the side "You're busy herb hunting...and you don't want to be around me, I get it. I'll leave you too it." and with that, he turned on his heels and tried, tried so hard to hold back the tears and the whine that was gurgling in his chest, about to seep out. He couldn't, he had to be strong, after all this is what his sister wanted, and he promised he'd do whatever it took to keep her happy. If that meant he had to be out of the picture, so be it.
The medicine cat felt a sting of regret as her brother turned around. Cats had walked away from her before and yeah, it’d stung before, but not Doepaw. Never Doepaw. She opened her mouth to call him back, but much to her surprise, no sound would come out of it. Caliaflame looked down at her paws… ashamed. Wait. Turn around. Come back. I’m sorry. She couldn’t say anything right now, and she didn’t really want to. Taking a deep breath, the she cat shifted her weight, turning her gaze up to the sky. She could still see Doepaw, but she wasn’t quite sure if she should say anything yet. ”Wait.” The word felt like it was torn from her maw, like someone else was talking instead of her, but it was too late to stop now. Her mask fell away, crumbling to the ground, disappearing before her eyes, and all that was left was bitter, angry regret.

He would’ve never pretended around her, so why was she doing this to him? ”I just… I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, it’s - different, now.” Different. Such an ugly word sometimes. It could be whispered about another cat, nasty glares following the looks, some that Caliaflame had received when she was first apprenticed to Wheatfur… she’s not like him. She’s different. It could be spoken about a certain event, that things were changing, that they were… different. Like when Wheatfur had died, and Caliaflame had been left as the medicine cat. This is… different, isn’t it? Does she know what she’s doing? This is going to be different. And yet, it was a good word too, because sometimes cats could be spoken of as “different” in a positive way. Doepaw had said she was different before. In a good way, of course, but she hadn’t quite understood the difference until a little later. Some of her friends referred to her as different, although she knew they were being friendly as well… it wasn’t a bad different, it was a good one.

But this difference, the one with Doepaw, was the worst. She had almost failed to save his life. If anything had gone wrong, it would’ve been on her conscience. She would’ve lost a brother. ”It’s just harder now… you understand, don’t you?” Her eyes stung with unshed tears, tears that she was not going to let fall, of frustration and anger and desperation. He had to believe her. He had to understand that it was different, and it couldn’t change. Not yet, anyways. She was pretty sure that he was going to be angry with her, and she hated it when he was angry with her. They would fight, wouldn’t they? They would fight, and that hadn’t happened in a very, very long time. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d had even a minor argument, and this was going to be… bad. They were both growing up. They understood more now. And both of them were… different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose's eyes flicked from their position, landing on stonegazer. he had felt the other warrior shift closer to the edge of the nest, confusion settling in as to why he did so. did stonegazer not enjoy his company? was he being too obvious? did he know? stop being so foolish, powdernose! just listen to him! the deeper, darker voice in his head spoke above the other, bringing a sense of dread to fall in his heart. he's only here because he doesn't want you to be sad. so he doesn't have to deal with your pity-party. all you are is the deputy, and he doesn't want to hurt his place in the clan. his mind swirled, breathing becoming more rapid as the anxiety kicked in once again. leave me alone!

and all at once, it was silent.

finally coming back to reality, powdernose registered the tom's words and frowned deeply. "hey-- hey. it's okay to dream. focusing on what is real for far too long is boring, isn't it? what do you think i've been trying to help you do?" he sighed, "relax. allow your mind to run wild, stonegazer." powdernose stood up and moved closer to the other, pressing his nose to stonegazer's cheek. "you're a hardworker. i like that about you. you're a lovely warrior and as all do, you have your own faults. but that's fine. that's what we're suppose to have. look at me, i'm possibly the laziest and most anxiety-ridden deputy there has ever been!

"but, for a little while, just let yourself live your life. dream of your wildest fantasies. toss reality to the side. okay?" powdernose pulled away, pelt warm with embarassment. he hadn't realized what he was saying, or doing, and had come rather close to admitting what he felt for the other tom. but it wasn't time for that. it would possibly never be time for that.

and yet, he was okay with it, for the most part. all he needed to do was follow his own advice and just live.
An odd expression flickered across Stonegazer’s face, but he quickly wiped it away, putting on the steely mask of indifference that everyone was used to by now. That he was used to. What good was it, pretending otherwise? He was supposed to have his indifference be the real him by now, what good did it do to care? Stonegazer was fairly sure that he shouldn’t have said anything about his dreams, but it was too late now. It was out in the open, for Powdernose to hear and evaluate, and he felt stupid for saying anything in the first place. Dreams were just that - they were not meant to be spoken of, or dwelled upon for too long.

The tom stiffened as Powdernose moved closer to him again, but half-sank into the deputy’s comforting words. It was like hearing something from a long time ago, something familiar and comforting, and for a little bit, it was like being a young cat again. No one had told Stonegazer that it was “okay” to dream in a very, very long time.

Not his parents, siblings, former apprentices or his old mentor… certainly not the cats he normally kept company with. To be fair, though, with the exception of his family and former mentor, no one had ever known about Stonegazer’s strange dreams. When he was young, it might have been okay. It certainly wasn’t okay to think about that anymore. ”You… are not the worst deputy our Clan has seen.” It was an odd compliment to give, but Stonegazer had never been good at giving compliments.

”There have been better, and there have been worse. You are neither the best nor the worst. You’re… different. Something new.” Something new. There had been a lot of change recently, some of it good, some of it bad, and some of it was just… different. Powdernose was one of the things that was just “different”, he wasn’t good or bad, in Stonegazer’s eyes. It was hard to tell what he thought of the nervous little tom just yet. But, a part of him liked the deputy. Powdernose was… sweet.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 1st, 2018, 10:53 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud nodded in agreement, "No one likes being messy." She glanced at Dawnlight and only now noticing how spotless her cream pelt was. She wondered how clean her own ginger fur was but it didn't bother her enough to check.
She parted her jaws to drink in the forest scent and like her companion she too could not smell any prey. "No bother, we'll just keep walking until we find something. It's a good thing we got up early so we'll have plenty of time!" Ambercloud said cheerily, a small smile on her muzzle.
Her ear twitched as she heard branches shift and her gaze shifted towards the tops of the trees. Utop one of the highest branches perched a plump robin, its weight making the branch curve. She hesitated. Ambercloud preferred hunting her prey on the ground where it was most stable. Her build was heavy and strong, not one that is best used for jumping through trees. Plus, she had a bobtail which would only hinder her balancing. She decided to not try to attempt the catch. A plump bird like that would be good for the pile...
(just barely remembered that she's a bobtail xP)
Her flicked and a small smile was on her face then she looked at the opposite direction of Ambercloud " honestly . Some days id prefer to just sleep the day away " she mewed like it was no problem she stopped once the Molly looked at the Robin making her excited her claws unsheathed she waited to see if ambercloud would go after it she now looked like a apprentice on its first day with its mentor outside of the camp . " I can go get it! " she meowed excitedly her blue eyes shining . She wasn't the best tree climber that is what skyclan was known for . But she would do her best . Dawnlight was getting impatient so she dashed to the very tree now sitting down pushing all her strength to her hind legs and leaped upwards she felt her claws make contact with the bark and made sure to latch on in which she did but she slid down a few mouse lengths.ok dawnlight! You can do this ! with an exhale she started to slowly climb the tree this made her body feel a lot heavier then usual . She smiled to herself as she was halfway to the branch the Robin was on but as she reached her right paw again she began to slide down another mouse length making her panic and swish her tail. She looked at the Robin again .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 1st, 2018, 04:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
"Oh," she mumbled, realizing she made her new friend uncomfortable, "I'm sorry about your father."

She bound up the ravine, heading into the thick underbrush. The sun warmed her curly back as she ghosted over leafs, seeming to barely touch them as she walked. Spotting a mouse nibbling on a seed she dropped into a hunters crouch, her hindquarters wiggling before she sprung onto the mouse, killing it swiftly. She bound back to Ravenblaze, dropping the mouse at his feet. "Are you up for a friendly competition?" Fawnsong purred, "Whoever can catch the most prey by sundown gets to... to..." She trailed off, her face growing hot before finishing, "Gets to have the other cat do whatever they want."
(I put this in the right place)
Ravenblaze shrugged his shoulders as he bean to walk through the Thundercan territory right beside his new friend. "It's fine. I still try to make him proud." he replied.

He sniffed the air, scenting something that ran past them. Ravenblaze got intrigued when Fawnsong asked him about a 'Friendly Competion'. "Why not? You'll just lose." meowed the former Riverclan cat, teasing her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.