Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old November 13th, 2020, 02:56 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Crowskip's head turned to the new cat and she curled over and around Meadow.
"I am not ShadowClan, not anymore. I was kept prisoner after attacking Dawnstar. I have only recently escaped. I came here.... to keep away from their patrols."

@Siren Bliss
Old November 13th, 2020, 07:11 AM
Wish me luck on finals!

My Mood: Unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
His cheek tingling from the lick, Fishfin mewed Well, why don't we head out. Trying to get a bit of a normal, less semi/very awkward feeling going, since he didn't like being awkward. They could be friends, and hang out together, but he did not want to get all mushy about it until he had his feelings sorted out, which might take a while. Still, he did really enjoy spending time with her, so if it had to be a LITTLE awkward for them to hang out together........he supposed he'd be fine with it. @Falco
“Ok”, she said and was following him. Ok so maybe she had a tiny bit of feelings for him. She regretted licking his cheek but also felt great about it too.
Old November 13th, 2020, 10:08 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Paradise

The abyssinian refrained from glancing back at his sparring partner until he leaped onto the stem of the tree, sharpened claws flawlessly digging into the dark. "What are you gonna do now?" Lionpaw inquired from the branches. He wanted to give Darkfire a moment to think of some sort of counter method, and so rather than attempting to dive down onto the soot-furred tom's back, which, by the way, would've been frighteningly easy to accomplish due to the tomcat's current lack of movement, Lionpaw hopped onto the next tree, then the next, racing around Darkfire from above. "If you don't move, then you'll make yourself a target in a real battle, too, y'know!" He meant it as friendly advice, constructive criticism - hopefully his playful tone helped to convey that.
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 13th, 2020, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Fine

(May I join the rp?)
Name: Meadowvalley (or I can be Crowskip's kit).
Looks: Tan, black, and white with green eyes (not tortoiseshell).
Personality: Kind, sweet, brave, smart, calm, and strong.
Old November 13th, 2020, 11:50 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@bmkmb

Darkfire chuckled. "Why do you think I want to move?" he called up curiously. "It's much more amusing to watch you hop around like a squirrel." He didn't really think there was much point in chasing the apprentice around. If Lionpaw jumped on his back, he could simply roll over and crush him. Besides, his opponent would most likely find it hard to get a good grip on his fur without digging his claws in.
But, he wanted to make it a little more interesting, so after a moment more of standing still, he leapt up into the air as Lionpaw jumped on to the nearest tree, slamming both of his large paws down at the other tom's side in an effort to knock him off the tree. As he came down again he backed up to let the other cat make a move.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 13th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @Rainquail; ]

Thrushheart looked at her, his gaze softening. "Here she can't get you, but I think you should go to Buckstar. He's very understanding. he might let you stay in Thunderclan. Thats up to him though.", he meowed. Plus she shouldn't be out here in the middle of leaf fall with a young kit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 13th, 2020, 09:17 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco View Post
“Ok”, she said and was following him. Ok so maybe she had a tiny bit of feelings for him. She regretted licking his cheek but also felt great about it too.
He should get down to the business of hunting now, feeding the clan. His ears pricked, Fishfin quickly identified a shrew, scuffling in the leaves. Sliding into a crouch that was almost second nature by now, after so many years, he took careful, deliberate steps forward, moving leaves softly out of the way of his paws with his breath, making it seem like just the wind. And in an instant, he was airborne, up and down, claws finding the little body and teeth snapping the small spine in an instant, his head popping up to turn back to Softpetal. Placing his somewhat meager catch by the base of a tree and sitting beside it as she presumably had her turn, Fishfin admired her balance, and her fluid motion. He knew it was wrong to look at her like that, if she had a mate, but he didn't plan on saying anything. At least until he checked for mate presences.
Old November 14th, 2020, 10:36 PM

My Mood: Dead

Crowskip looked to the cat in front of her. She was.... still spooked after almost having a run in ad then this....
I need- I want to know your name first."
That would be the only resistance they received from her, but she was already picking up Meadow by his scruff, making the kit mewl and wiggle.

@Siren Bliss

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 15th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Wish me luck on finals!

My Mood: Unbelievable

She opened her mouth slightly and scented a certain smell, the smell of vole. She was creeping along and finally spotted it then quickly pounced on the vole it noticed her but couldn’t make a peep of noise. Her claws were already in its neck and it died.“ Nice kill Fishfin. Also it’s nice to have you hunt with me. Your the only person I’ve talked to in this camp.”, Softpetal mewed with a softness in her voice in the last sentence. @gs29513 (I hope this is good lol)
Old November 15th, 2020, 01:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

As Softpetal complemented his kill, Fishfin let out a purr, mewing Yours was great too! before stopping quickly as she continued. The thought of not talking to anyone else was foreign one to him, he had always been a bit of a chatterbox, but he supposed she might be a bit more timid in nature, perhaps explaining her name. But now he had to respond, and he wasn't sure how to do so to...that kind of statement so he went slowly, halting occasionally to gather his thoughts. He wasn't very good at deep interactions. I like hunting with you. It's nice to hunt with someone else, not just yourself. And your very nice! But....why don't you talk to other cats? The other cats in Thunderclan are nice! Maybe a bit of a lie, some could be grumpy bums, but MOST of them were nice anyway. @Falco (Of course it's good!)