Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Goddess of the Hunt

Status: I am online from 7:30-9:00 Central time, on a daily basis.
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail walked into the nursery like usual to see how his little bundles of joy were doing. His ear then flicked when he heard the current conversation that was going on. Protective dad mode kicked in and he quickly went over to his precious child Myrtlekit. She wasn't old enough to hear this kind of stuff..!

"Myrtlekit, do you want to go outside and play a game with your dad?" He said softly. He would have to think up of a game on the spot but kits probably liked any kind of game just as long as they got attention, right? Another part of him also wanted to spend some one on one bonding time with one of his kits. Oh he was so excited to play now, he almost felt like a kit!
@Streamtail @Ladiebugg @Artemis [not directly talked to but you were in the conversation ]
"Oh, I'm sorry," Seagullwing apologized. "I didn't mean for her to hear that,"

Snowkit- Primal Instincts

none yet but there will be soon!

Have a nice day!
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit glances at the newcomer with slight disdain, can't she see that mother and herself are in the middle of a conversation? It's rude to interrupt another cat! She was just about to respond too when she hears the question, what a silly thing to ask, why could she have ever harmed Mother? The correct answer is that it's not possible, that didn't happen. How silly, she should clear this little misconception up.

"Psht, why would it hwurt? I would neva hurt Mama, how silly of you. If ywour kits hwurt you, then they are... mwongrels," She huffs to Seagullwing, eyes narrowing.

That would be such a naughty thing to do! Hurting your mother, how inconceivably... inconceivable! Your mama is your role model, your shelter from the yucky dirt, your comfy place to rest when you accidentally exhaust yourself when yelling at other cats too hard! Your mother is the coolest, you can't hurt her! It's out of the question, oh look... the ground is muddy. EWW! Myrtlekit forgets all about the ridiculous question and starts to freak out. Her paws; muddy. Her pelt; spotle- is that a speck of dirt?! Nope, no, no, no. She is not okay. She is worse then terrible, she's filthy. Mother has to fix this right away, she cannot go on with life unless she is perfectly clean. If she is not clean, then she is not happy. She is miserable in fact, extremely not okay. Why is the ground so yucky? Did she forget that this happens every time she touches the ground? Myrtlekit's eyes water as she stares incredulously at her dirty paws, she hates it. It's revolting and terrible, it needs to go away. Mama will help her, right? Yes, because that is Mama's job, to save her from the yucky muck.

"Mama... save me," She whispers, breath catching in her throat.

She doesn't dare to move, what if it got on her pelt too? That thought might be the only reason she hasn't passed out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail walked into the nursery like usual to see how his little bundles of joy were doing. His ear then flicked when he heard the current conversation that was going on. Protective dad mode kicked in and he quickly went over to his precious child Myrtlekit. She wasn't old enough to hear this kind of stuff..!

"Myrtlekit, do you want to go outside and play a game with your dad?" He said softly. He would have to think up of a game on the spot but kits probably liked any kind of game just as long as they got attention, right? Another part of him also wanted to spend some one on one bonding time with one of his kits. Oh he was so excited to play now, he almost felt like a kit!
@Streamtail @Ladiebugg @Artemis [not directly talked to but you were in the conversation ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"Oh, I'm sorry," Seagullwing apologized. "I didn't mean for her to hear that,"

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

She quickly groomed the mud of of her kit, chuckling

'There ya go, better?'

___

She looked to SharkHail.

'Oh yeah, MyrtleKit, go out and play! Maybe some mossball?'

___

After SharkHail and MyrtleKit had (hopefully) left the den, she turned to SeagullWing.

'It's alright. And it does hurt, but you'll have your mate there to keep you calm. And you'll forget all about it when you see your kits. It's totally worth it.'
Old Today, 06:15 AM
Goddess of the Hunt

Status: I am online from 7:30-9:00 Central time, on a daily basis.
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

She quickly groomed the mud of of her kit, chuckling

'There ya go, better?'

___

She looked to SharkHail.

'Oh yeah, MyrtleKit, go out and play! Maybe some mossball?'

___

After SharkHail and MyrtleKit had (hopefully) left the den, she turned to SeagullWing.

'It's alright. And it does hurt, but you'll have your mate there to keep you calm. And you'll forget all about it when you see your kits. It's totally worth it.'
"Oh, okay. I was just wondering," Seagullwing said.

Snowkit- Primal Instincts

none yet but there will be soon!

Have a nice day!