Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default My Babies!

These are my favorite characters/creations that I've made over time. Some of them are on this thread, because I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to use them.You may ask them questions, if you wish.
Newest to Oldest:

Name: Thunderstruck
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual
Relations: Her parents are HorrorTale Sans, and SlenderTale Sans(If this sounds cringy, let me explain: it HAS been done with others, like Reaper + Geno= Goth, or Ink+Error=Paper Jam. So, this basically makes them, along with all the alternate universe San's and Papyrus's, her relatives as well.)
Personality: Very jumpy, often can come off as cold and distant, but really tries to be nice.
Weapons: So far a shield, as she is still learning how to use and summon her powers.
Appearance: She wears a light brown cloak that goes around her neck, and drapes down at her back, and a black sweater dress with light brown boots. She has a swirl on her left cheek like her dad Slender Sans, and one fully black eye, the other red, with an upside down star, and sharp teeth. Her eyes are usually hidden by her cloak.

(UPDATE FOR SLENDERTALE AU >>>)
I haven't really decided to use this AU for anything just yet, but here is an explanation of it. I've developed it more, and Sans and Papyrus have been changed. Slendertale is an AU where every character is based off of a creepypasta. The fallen child is Link, Ben Drowned being Chara. The reason why the name of the AU is Slender, is because Sans, who is based off of Slenderman, is one of the few monsters that wishes to help you escape the underground. However, the Genocide route is actually preferred, because if you were to free the monsters, many of them would wreak havoc on humanity. If you kill all the monsters, and leave Sans, then he sends you to Asgore, to attempt to break the barrier.
Here are the monsters I've developed so far:
Toriel: Jane The Killer
Asgore: Jeff The Killer
Mettaton: Laughing Jack
Annoying Dog: Smile Dog
Temmie: Grinny The Cat
Papyrus: (Deceased)-When he joined the royal guard at a young age, was about the time a human child fell. Enraged at the fact that he refused to kill them, Undyne taught him his final lesson. It's kill or be killed.

Name: Emilia Hyde
Sexuality: A-Sexual (Can't feel love in that way)
Relations: None currently
Personality: She can be a very adventurous and peppy girl, but appears quiet shy on the outside. She dreams of being a pilot.
Appearance: Short red hair, freckles on her cheeks, and golden eyes. She wears dog tags, a sleeveless jean jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath, and red shorts. She wears black gloves to hide her skeleton hands.

Name: Laslo Hyde
Relations: Emilia Hyde (She is later Laslo's Mom)
Personality: Quite odd, loves space, and anything supernatural, she can get impatient at times, due to her temper.
Appearance: Has curly blonde, almost white hair in a boy hairstyle, with ice blue yes, and a navy blue sweater dress.

Name: Skyshale
Relations:None current
Personality: Loud, can be trashy, but is proud of it, likes to make her friends laugh.
Appearance: Has red skin with pointy ears that go down, messy white hair, and a fang that pokes out of her mouth, and has yellow eyes.

That's it so far!

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 20th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 07:04 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: My Babies!

Aww, they all look really good.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:48 PM

More on the way! Here are two more new ones!

Name:Silas Hyde
Sexuality: Straight
Relations: Another fabulous Hyde, my favorite family! Emilia is his mom, Laslo is his younger sister.
Appearance: (-Note-: Despite being human, his appearance is a bit odd, but since his family lives in the future years, its understandable that some have evolved, appearance wise) He has ice blue eyes, and a mop of messy midnight blue hair, almost black. He has pale skin, with blue dark freckles on his cheeks and a missing front tooth in the very middle. He wears a dark blue sweater and gray sweatpants.
Personality: Very quiet, somewhat threatening if he is angry.(That shows more when he becomes a teacher) He gets bashful easily.
Quirks: A temper, a recurring quirk that seems to run in the family.
Other: I may develop a dad, Tobias Hyde!

Name: Ian Velderrose
Sexuality: Homo Sexual
Relations: May make some later.
Appearance: He wears a sweater that goes down to his knees, fading from gray to purple at the very bottom, and dark purple gloves that almost go up to his elbows. If you were to have him wear other things, since he doesn't usually dress causally, he would still have the gloves to conceal the ugly purple cracks on his arms, and legs, with he wears matching dark purple boots for.(STVTFOE reference..squee!!!) He has lilac eyes, and messy sliver hair that goes down to his back, and a mouth full of sharp teeth with a teal tongue.
Personality: A bit of a nervous wreck, but he tries to be kind, not that it often shows. If you mess with his friends, he can become very psychotic, and possessive.
Quirks: He can often have headaches, which can lead to him snapping.
Other?: Inspired by a character from a Salad Fingers fanfic on Wattpad, by SquiddyInks! Check it out sometime!

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; January 1st, 2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:54 PM

This probably will turn into a blog on my life as well. I won't reveal anything major, i'm just doing this for fun. I plan to turn the name ThatOneWarriorCatNerd into a person, a personified version.
You can find me on WorldCraft for roleplaying around/after 3, 4, 5, or later, and 10, and later on the weekends. I have a life(Wow, even a shocker for me) so I won't be on at specific times every day. I'm not sure many of you know about this, but if you do, let me know, and I will give you a list of Maps I use, and characters I play, if you want to find me. I sometimes go on an app called Pixel Art, which has its own site that you can find user art and animations and gifs for.

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 12th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM

Okay, guys, I just got this awesome idea! What if we made a thread, either on the General or Non Warriors Roleplay Forum, for all our characters? They could live in one specific area, and come out to take a break and mingle with other characters from other homes! We could also welcome new users and offer it as a chance to join their first thread! There could be a Main Home, where ocs mingle, eat, have fun, and new members live until they make ocs and characters of their own to have a home!

@Alicewolfheart
;
@blank_bleh

@Brownspot

@Cheshire cat

@Foxfur

@Green mage
@Hexict

@jaymoon

@Leo the Loke

@Mad King

@MaskedBandits

@Nico, nico, Ni!

@RosePelt145

@Rubinaito

@Shoes

@~Truly Blue~

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 12th, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Okay, guys, I just got this awesome idea! What if we made a thread, either on the General or Non Warriors Roleplay Forum, for all our characters? They could live in one specific area, and come out to take a break and mingle with other characters from other homes! We could also welcome new users and offer it as a chance to join their first thread! There could be a Main Home, where ocs mingle, eat, have fun, and new members live until they make ocs and characters of their own to have a home!

@Alicewolfheart
;
@blank_bleh

@Brownspot

@Cheshire cat

@Foxfur

@Green mage
@Hexict

@jaymoon

@Leo the Loke

@Mad King

@MaskedBandits

@Nico, nico, Ni!

@RosePelt145

@Rubinaito

@Shoes

@~Truly Blue~

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Wow. I didn't think I would be in on something like this. Okay um... I have Opal a Pokemon trainer, Seraphina a blind high schooler, Dove an angel, Champagne a character from way waaayy back that I remember nothing about, Luka a demon hunter and Wolf a demigod who can turn into a wolf.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:31 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Wow. I didn't think I would be in on something like this. Okay um... I have Opal a Pokemon trainer, Seraphina a blind high schooler, Dove an angel, Champagne a character from way waaayy back that I remember nothing about, Luka a demon hunter and Wolf a demigod who can turn into a wolf.
Sounds cool! well here goes...
Jack some random kid that exists in many rps, Conner a pokemon trainer with an odd team, Crixus from the world of enter the gungeon and final fansty tactics A2 but never used, Jason a wizard that trains in the studies of earth magic, and there's percent a character I made up for cave story but never got to use.... thats all really (that I want to mingle in this odd ball clash world...)
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Okay let's see here *roots around in characters* ah well I have Thomas an anthro wolf furry and that's all :'(

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Twisted

I have a lot of ocs but the ones that would be best for this one is either Rama quartz (Steven universe)or Maxwell hes not from a TV show but he is a knight with a chainsaw sword
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post

@Alicewolfheart
;
@blank_bleh

@Brownspot

@Cheshire cat

@Foxfur

@Green mage
@Hexict

@jaymoon

@Leo the Loke

@Mad King

@MaskedBandits

@Nico, nico, Ni!

@RosePelt145

@Rubinaito

@Shoes

@~Truly Blue~

@Sasukewolf (madness)
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Cat Ocs or human OCs? Or both?
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.