Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
purrk question
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:38 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 05:34 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:26 PM
It's so Dark This Day...
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw wasn't at all sure that she was ready for this. Wheatfur had only just asked her to be his apprentice, and now she was on her own? What was she supposed to do? Of course the other medicine cats could help her, but they couldn't be here 24/7... no, she was going to be on her own. At least for part of the time. Taking a shaky breath, Caliapaw stepped into the medicine cat's den. It was cozy and warm and appeared to be quite comfortable, something she could appreciate. Now if only she was more confident with her abilities to do this, it might actually be fun. She wasn't at all sure that Wheatfur had chosen the right cat to be his successor, especially so quickly. I'll try to make you proud, Wheatfur...

@Okapi
Chameleonvine stepped in,” Excuse me, Caliapaw right? Uhh...before Wheatfur died, he told me to in one moon, as in today....come and check and see if the gash on my stomach has healed enough I can run, jump and well...do the actions that if it isn’t fully healed will cause it to rip. Are you able to do it perchance? I’d like to return to warrior duties.” She meowed politely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine stepped in,” Excuse me, Caliapaw right? Uhh...before Wheatfur died, he told me to in one moon, as in today....come and check and see if the gash on my stomach has healed enough I can run, jump and well...do the actions that if it isn’t fully healed will cause it to rip. Are you able to do it perchance? I’d like to return to warrior duties.” She meowed politely.
As a voice was heard, the young medicine cat looked up from where she had been examining the various herbs. The mention of her mentor sent a flicker of grief through Caliapaw's expression, but she collected herself and looked over Chameleonvine. "Yes, it's Caliapaw. And I can definitely do that - come on in." She should be able to do this on her own, right? It couldn't be that bad. The feline swallowed, hoping she would make the right decision here. Second guessing herself was common, but she was able to make a decision pretty easily. This? Well, Caliapaw wasn't sure that that particular trait of being decisive was going to come into play here very much... if at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 13th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:11 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cuckootree realized it was sarcasm,” Sorry. I always wanted to see if I could scare a blind cat. I know it was unfair. I just couldn’t do it to an apprentice or a cat sensitive about being blind, so I picked you.” He shrugged as though it were no big deal and loudly exhailed.
Amazed at how obnoxiously monotone and lackadaisical the male seemed, Junipersight turned in his general direction. An odd sense of feeling washed over his body, and he cocked his head to the right; as if trying to read the tom with his milky-blue eyes. “I’m honoured.” He chirped in a slightly high-pitched voice, simply reclining his head forwards to nod.
“I mean, at least it was me and not another cat. Who knows how that would have turned out.” A minuscule smirk tugged at his lips, however much the muddy-brown male tried to avoid it.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:03 PM
FlameHeart

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Flame jumped up then padded into the clearing.She quickly made a beeline for the nursery.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:10 PM
FlameHeart

Flame grabbed Rainkit. "She hasn't opened her eyes, perfect she'll think I'm her mother." She held the kit by the scruff and ran into her den by the mountains where no one can find her.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:12 PM
FlameHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
The word made Minnowkit lift her head, and she excitedly got to her wobbly paws before facing her father with shining eyes, her paws tucked under her as she curled her tail around her and looked up at him.
The cold shuffling of a cat nearby made a chill I down his spine
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

An old tom made his way into the familiar den, his bones crackling every now and then in protest of his movement. He didn't move often nowadays, especially with the weather becoming colder; but such relaxation was what he deserved after moons upon moons of serving ThunderClan as the medicine cat. He took a moment to stop in the entrance, taking a deep breath of the warm, herby scent where he had spent almost all of his days. He sighed, recieving a rush of memories, some good... and others saddening. The elder sensed the prescence of two others in the den, a warrior whose scent he recognized as belonging to Chameleonvine, and the other of somebody newer to him. He still knew that her name was Caliapaw, but he had never spoken to the young feline. "Hi," He meowed, his voice soft. "I came to get some mouse bile for my ticks." The old tom refused to let anybody get at his ticks, still trying to stay somewhat independent. "I can wait until your done seeing to her though," He meowed, sitting and wrapping his tail around his paws, his blind gaze directed toward to where he supposed the other two cats to be sitting.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
An old tom made his way into the familiar den, his bones crackling every now and then in protest of his movement. He didn't move often nowadays, especially with the weather becoming colder; but such relaxation was what he deserved after moons upon moons of serving ThunderClan as the medicine cat. He took a moment to stop in the entrance, taking a deep breath of the warm, herby scent where he had spent almost all of his days. He sighed, recieving a rush of memories, some good... and others saddening. The elder sensed the prescence of two others in the den, a warrior whose scent he recognized as belonging to Chameleonvine, and the other of somebody newer to him. He still knew that her name was Caliapaw, but he had never spoken to the young feline. "Hi," He meowed, his voice soft. "I came to get some mouse bile for my ticks." The old tom refused to let anybody get at his ticks, still trying to stay somewhat independent. "I can wait until your done seeing to her though," He meowed, sitting and wrapping his tail around his paws, his blind gaze directed toward to where he supposed the other two cats to be sitting.
The she cat looked over from where she had been treating Chameleonvine and gave the other cat a half flustered, but attempting to be friendly smile. "It's fine, it's okay, she's just here for me to check a wound, I can... get that for you right away," The she cat half-babbled. Honestly she didn't know what she was doing. In her frenzied state, she didn't even recognize the former medicine cat, barely glancing at him before she padded over to get the mouse bile that he had asked for. Her whole body was partly trembling, worried that even now someone was watching her and judging her. She wasn't used to having so much anxiety show on the outside, but right now, it really was. It would be fine. When she returned with it, her eyes widened and she almost dropped her precious cargo. Somehow managing not to, she handed it over with her eyes still wide. "Anything... else I can do for you?" Having the former medicine cat in here was frightening her. Caliapaw felt like she was being judged once more. Was she not doing a good job? This was her first day as a full medicine cat, and already she was screwing things up, wasn't she? Wheatfur had chosen the wrong cat. Maybe Caliapaw should have second guessed that answer a little more. She wasn't ready for this - not now, and she never would be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 13th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat looked over from where she had been treating Chameleonvine and gave the other cat a half flustered, but attempting to be friendly smile. "It's fine, it's okay, she's just here for me to check a wound, I can... get that for you right away," The she cat half-babbled. Honestly she didn't know what she was doing. In her frenzied state, she didn't even recognize the former medicine cat, barely glancing at him before she padded over to get the mouse bile that he had asked for. Her whole body was partly trembling, worried that even now someone was watching her and judging her. She wasn't used to having so much anxiety show on the outside, but right now, it really was. It would be fine. When she returned with it, her eyes widened and she almost dropped her precious cargo. Somehow managing not to, she handed it over with her eyes still wide. "Anything... else I can do for you?" Having the former medicine cat in here was frightening her. Caliapaw felt like she was being judged once more. Was she not doing a good job? This was her first day as a full medicine cat, and already she was screwing things up, wasn't she? Wheatfur had chosen the wrong cat. Maybe Caliapaw should have second guessed that answer a little more. She wasn't ready for this - not now, and she never would be.
Zerosight, being well-versed in the emotions of other cats after years of being the advice giver, instantly knew by just the sound of Caliapaw's voice that she was struggling. His heart ached, being reminded of his precious apprentice who had struggled the first few days of his own apprenticeship. However, he had been there for Northpath; this poor kit had lost her mentor so early and he couldn't help but to feel sorry... and to want to give her a paw. He had never had a chance to train an apprentice, he had just given up his position to Wheatfur, only helping every now and again when the warrior had wanted advice. Maybe this was his way to make it up to the clan... He definitely wouldn't be regaining his position, but he could at least give Caliapaw somebody to lean on when she needed him. "...do you need help?" He asked softly, nudging the bundle of mouse bile soaked moss to the side for the moment. "I remember my own first day without my mentor... it was horrible, but I made it through. Maybe I can ease your worry, I've plenty of advice to give."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 13th, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight, being well-versed in the emotions of other cats after years of being the advice giver, instantly knew by just the sound of Caliapaw's voice that she was struggling. His heart ached, being reminded of his precious apprentice who had struggled the first few days of his own apprenticeship. However, he had been there for Northpath; this poor kit had lost her mentor so early and he couldn't help but to feel sorry... and to want to give her a paw. He had never had a chance to train an apprentice, he had just given up his position to Wheatfur, only helping every now and again when the warrior had wanted advice. Maybe this was his way to make it up to the clan... He definitely wouldn't be regaining his position, but he could at least give Caliapaw somebody to lean on when she needed him. "...do you need help?" He asked softly, nudging the bundle of mouse bile soaked moss to the side for the moment. "I remember my own first day without my mentor... it was horrible, but I made it through. Maybe I can ease your worry, I've plenty of advice to give."
Was it really that obvious that she was struggling? The young cat bit her lip, unsure of whether to respond 'yes' or 'no.' Zerosight had been the medicine cat for a long time, maybe... maybe he could help her? "I would like that." But what about Chameleonvine?? Her conscience shrieked at her, and the feline folded her ears back in annoyance. She could treat and listen at the same time, right? And besides... it wasn't like she really had to do anything yet... she didn't think. Just check the scratch and see if it looked ready, right? "You don't mind if I tend to my patient at the same time, do you?" Se asked, glancing over towards the young warrior. That would have been her. She would have been training to be like Chamelonvine one day, just another member of the Clan. She hadn't mattered then, and the only reason that she mattered now was because the Clan needed their injuries treated. If she couldn't do that, then what was she doing here? I don't know if I can do this, Wheatfur... She wanted to talk to her previous mentor. She hated feeling vulnerable, and she wasn't used to it, and she didn't want to have to go out and talk to anyone, but maybe - maybe she could just listen. She didn't have to talk. All she had to do was take the advice that Zerosight was giving her, right?

Last edited by lone; November 13th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.
Closed Thread