Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:02 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Poppueska

My Mood: Fine
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(In Ashcloud's point of view)
I look around, sighing. I wonder when I'll be able to get out of camp for a bit.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23
A warrior entered the den his eyes wide,"I-It-It's Ivypaw. She must have fought a fox!" He meowed and ran out not waiting to see if his apprentice would be alright.
Ivypaw was unconscious due to blood loss. Her chest heaving and blood came out of her gashes. In her mind she was frolicking in a field singing about meeting Starclan, she could almost see them, but not quite.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Lonestar23
A warrior entered the den his eyes wide,"I-It-It's Ivypaw. She must have fought a fox!" He meowed and ran out not waiting to see if his apprentice would be alright.
Ivypaw was unconscious due to blood loss. Her chest heaving and blood came out of her gashes. In her mind she was frolicking in a field singing about meeting Starclan, she could almost see them, but not quite.

Caliapaw's fur bristled at the word 'fox' and she whirled around to see the apprentice, covered in blood lying unconcious on the ground. StarClan help me... Caliapaw wasn't anywhere NEAR ready for this! She hadn't prepared for an emergency like this, and her tail lashed back and forth with panic as she grabbed some cobwebs. "Stop the bleeding." She muttered to herself. Even in this time, Caliapaw was still talking to herself. She couldn't really give Ivypaw poppyseeds, as the apprentice wasn't concious, but she did know that she was going to have to try and get the other cat concious soon. This state was dangerous. She wasn't even sure where to apply the cobwebs first, the other cat was so covered in gashes... but she did her best, putting them down wherever she saw an open wound. Later I'll have to put something in those to keep them from getting infected. Those are some bad gashes... if she really did fight a fox, she couldn't be very smart. The she cat thought with a sigh. Still, right now it was her place to make sure that Ivypaw woke up and was okay. Her panic started to fade as the gashes slowly disappeared under the cobwebs she was putting on. Thank StarClan Wheatfur had left a large supply of them - she really should make sure that that was one thing they never ran low on. Still, the young apprentice was so covered in the sticky webs that Caliapaw wondered how she was going to survive... it seemed impossible at the moment. "Ivypaw? If you can hear me, open your eyes."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:27 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Yep. That's the warriors den.", Brightpaw said, smiling. "You don't have to worry, Minnowkit, you and you're littermates will be apprentices soon."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart watched from afar as Minnowkit chatted with a young she-cat around the age of an apprentice. It was nice to see she was making friends. Perhaps she would be apprenticed soon enough that they could train together. He let out a sigh. It only seemed like the other day that he and Crowsong decided that they wanted to have kits of their own. But he loved his kits nonetheless, they were ever so precious to him, ever so valuable to his heart. Stoneheart turned around making sure Adderkit was near by and made himself comfortable on the ground.
@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats
"Warriors den.." Minnowkit repeated, imagining herself big, sleeping in there with her littermates. That seemed like it would never come, but she knew it would...at some point..hopefully. She nodded as Brightpaw spoke, tail flicking. She glanced back at her father, who seemed pleased. Maybe..she and Brightpaw would be friends. Friends were a good thing, she thought so anyways, better than being alone forever.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:51 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Trickster~
A gentle hum rumbled from the older tomcat as he stepped out of his den and into the spacious clearing, where he was greeted with a soothing blanket of sunlight that shone itself through the trees above him. It was a rare sight indeed, considering how close they were to the cold season these days, so he would not dare complain to see even a single ray of warmth now. Of course, Flintheart was not one to have a huge fondness for the snow, but in all honesty, what feline actually liked the season of Leafbare? It was harder to hunt with less prey around, cats were easier to be prone to sickness and disease, kittens would surely die from the harsh temperatures if not taken care of properly and there were numbed paws and frozen whiskers to go around for everyone when you go out into the hunting grounds. The tall Burmilla had experienced the cold far too many times in his life than he liked to admit, yet he still would complain about it no matter how old or used to it that he got. He shook his head, knowing that today was not the day to be thinking about such pesky things such as this, he had things to do this morning and they were very important. Flintheart would give the occasional clan member a silent nod of greeting as he passed them, heading over to the den where the apprentices of Thunderclan slept. Normally, he would let Ebonypaw sleep in and take this time to relax, which he hardly did anyways, but this morning was not the time for that. He poked his head into the den, peering through the darkness of the area, seeing several warm bodies of young cats - apprentices - who were still asleep with gentle rises and falls of their chests. “Ebonypaw, wake up.” He mewed softly, yet loud enough to get the attention of his student, “Meet me out in the clearing.” Without another word, the male turned and headed out into the center of camp once more as his long tail swished back and forth behind him. It had been nearly a quarter moon since the battle at the Gathering and Flintheart had almost recovered fully from everything, his wounds were no longer bleeding and just shone as scars on his face and sides, clearly seen because the fur did not grow back over them, unfortunately, but the mentor seemed to sport them with a certain sense of pride that he had lived through yet another violent battle. The long slash across the left side of his face was most noticeable, being the nastiest and deepest of the cuts that he had received, but Flintheart did not mind at all. He had rested and made sure to let his apprentice regain himself for a while before starting up training again. The dark grey-furred tomcat gave a slight sigh as he sat down in the bare dirt at the edge of the clearing, not even bothering to get a piece of prey or lay down. He did, however, start to groom his fur, dragging his rough tongue over the fur on his shoulder as he now silently awaited Ebonypaw after being called forth this morning.

Ebonypaw’s pure black, fluffy fur was now groomed and shiny like always, he had a few scars on his muzzle and legs, but most of his wounds had fully healed. Ivorypaw had the same, mostly, but just a bit less severe due to choosing her battles a bit more wisely. Ebonypaw flicked his tail, laying it on his muzzle. His eyes were shut tight, not even the rare sunlight could wake him. Both apprentices were deep sleepers, though he could note the warmth seeping into his pelt with satisfaction. Ebonypaw still felt cold, however, and he fluffed out his fur slightly. He didn’t want to get up, his moss was so warm. And it was so hard to hunt..he just wanted..more sleep. He didn’t open his eyes, not wanting to face being unable to go back to sleep, but he knew Flintheart would wake him eventually. Ebonypaw wondered what type of training they’d do, he always had a plan, for the most part. He finally peeled open his eyes slightly, vision hazy, as he glanced at the opening of the den. Had he missed his mentor? He glanced around, unable to see the toms familiar pelt. Not yet. He closed his eyes, though trying to keep alert for his mentor, and relaxed. He’d probably be out of here soon, best to just..wait, not sleep. His mentor wasn’t one for sleeping in, so he probably would be out hunting or something soon. His jaws stretched in a yawn, and his moss was comforting, but he forced himself to remain alert, eyes half closed, waiting for his mentor to “wake him”. He wanted to do something, his paws itched for action and not just laying now. Odd. He usually wanted to lay around when it was cold, but he felt restless. He pricked his ears, noting his mentors voice. He stood, stretching out his limbs. “Okay.” He replied, still quite groggy. He swiped his tongue over his pelt a few times before heading out into the clearing. Ebonypaw padded out of the apprentices den, the almost-warrior aged cat glancing around for his mentor. He’d grown used to his pelt and stature, so easily spotted him in the clearing. He yawned once again, blinking the sleep from his eyes, and padded after his mentor. His tail swished behind him, and he glanced back at a soundly sleeping Ivorypaw. He felt a tiny pang of jealousy she got to sleep, but then again, he got to do something! He swiped his tongue over his pelt once more, to make himself look a bit more presentable, and then walked toward his mentor. Ebonypaw’s fur was plastered to his sides from his grooming, his eyes shown and he looked confident, wearing his battle scars with a sense of pride. His first battle! And he’d..kind of won! Ebonypaw wasn’t looking forward to the next battle, not at all, but he knew he could survive. The black tom finally caught up to his mentor, tail curling. “Hello.” He mewed, sitting, neatly curling his tail around his paws. The tom had matured slightly, and while remaining sarcastic and a bit rude, was a bit more..docile towards Clanmates. “What’s the plan for today?” He mewed, tilting his head slightly.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post

Ebonypaw’s pure black, fluffy fur was now groomed and shiny like always, he had a few scars on his muzzle and legs, but most of his wounds had fully healed. Ivorypaw had the same, mostly, but just a bit less severe due to choosing her battles a bit more wisely. Ebonypaw flicked his tail, laying it on his muzzle. His eyes were shut tight, not even the rare sunlight could wake him. Both apprentices were deep sleepers, though he could note the warmth seeping into his pelt with satisfaction. Ebonypaw still felt cold, however, and he fluffed out his fur slightly. He didn’t want to get up, his moss was so warm. And it was so hard to hunt..he just wanted..more sleep. He didn’t open his eyes, not wanting to face being unable to go back to sleep, but he knew Flintheart would wake him eventually. Ebonypaw wondered what type of training they’d do, he always had a plan, for the most part. He finally peeled open his eyes slightly, vision hazy, as he glanced at the opening of the den. Had he missed his mentor? He glanced around, unable to see the toms familiar pelt. Not yet. He closed his eyes, though trying to keep alert for his mentor, and relaxed. He’d probably be out of here soon, best to just..wait, not sleep. His mentor wasn’t one for sleeping in, so he probably would be out hunting or something soon. His jaws stretched in a yawn, and his moss was comforting, but he forced himself to remain alert, eyes half closed, waiting for his mentor to “wake him”. He wanted to do something, his paws itched for action and not just laying now. Odd. He usually wanted to lay around when it was cold, but he felt restless. He pricked his ears, noting his mentors voice. He stood, stretching out his limbs. “Okay.” He replied, still quite groggy. He swiped his tongue over his pelt a few times before heading out into the clearing. Ebonypaw padded out of the apprentices den, the almost-warrior aged cat glancing around for his mentor. He’d grown used to his pelt and stature, so easily spotted him in the clearing. He yawned once again, blinking the sleep from his eyes, and padded after his mentor. His tail swished behind him, and he glanced back at a soundly sleeping Ivorypaw. He felt a tiny pang of jealousy she got to sleep, but then again, he got to do something! He swiped his tongue over his pelt once more, to make himself look a bit more presentable, and then walked toward his mentor. Ebonypaw’s fur was plastered to his sides from his grooming, his eyes shown and he looked confident, wearing his battle scars with a sense of pride. His first battle! And he’d..kind of won! Ebonypaw wasn’t looking forward to the next battle, not at all, but he knew he could survive. The black tom finally caught up to his mentor, tail curling. “Hello.” He mewed, sitting, neatly curling his tail around his paws. The tom had matured slightly, and while remaining sarcastic and a bit rude, was a bit more..docile towards Clanmates. “What’s the plan for today?” He mewed, tilting his head slightly.
“Good morning.” The older tomcat greeted his apprentice as the youth joined him in the clearing, giving a gentle dip of his head before he looked up at the sky that peeked through the trees that loomed above them. It was a rare sight, indeed, with the sunlight that now bathed the Thunderclan camp since it was very close to the cold season, but Flintheart was only surprised by this, never complaining about such luck for the felines that inhabited this land. That thought alone, with the incoming snow and chilling winds that would soon plague the woods, made an uneasy shudder run up the Burmilla’s spine. He had already mentioned this beforehand when he had first awoke only moments ago, but the thoughts of the future weather still would come to bother him from time to time. Flintheart shook his head, knowing that it was not the time to get lost in such useless thoughts - there were more important matters at play this morning as he now glanced at his apprentice that was beside him. “Today is a very special day, Ebonypaw, can you guess what the day is, by any chance?” He decided to ask the dark-furred male for mere curiosity sake before they would go forth into their training session today. The grey-furred tomcat stretched out his paws, giving a slight yawn. Even though he had gotten the chance to rest up since the Gathering battle, he still found it difficult to sleep at certain times. One could even say that he was an insomniac, but Flintheart wasn’t sure if that was a bit too far fetched. He knew that he had ignored the youth’s question about what they would be doing today, but Ebonypaw would find out soon enough what was in store for him on this chilly day in autumn. It was important for them to wake up early and be prepared, despite all the chaos and violence that had shaken the clans to the core. Flintheart knew, however, that this had to be taken care of.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Shakenkit squealed at the intruder, WhisperPaw ran towards DirtStorm. "what are you doing here?!!!!!" said DirtStorm. "Aren't you happy to see your kin you abandon?!!!" replied WhisperPaw angrily questioning his mother. "How do you know? Did your father tell you?" "CrestHeart, yes!!!!" replied the young tom. "I did it for good reasons." said the queen. "Oooohh! What reasons caused you to give away your kit?" asked WhisperPaw in a sarcastic tone. "Because CrestHeart, your father needed an apprentice and you were meant to be in WindClan, I could sense it, from StarClan."

Suddenly after both cats took a long stare, CrestHeart ran into the ThunderClan camp. "WhisperPaw ran away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, arousing the camp. "Where is he? WhisperPaw! WhisperPaw!" he called. Finally WhisperPaw stepped nervously out of the nursery. "He just came to see me." said DirtStorm stepping out too. Then the big, broad shouldered warrior stepped into the clearing. "what are you doing here? This is not your territory!!!!!!!! You are lucky I don't claw both of you to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "I'm sorry it will not happen again, TangleHeart." said the apprentice politely. "now leave, both of you!" yelled TangleHeart. Both WindClan cats walked out of the camp, through the woods home to WindClan.
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Thankfully Mintberry hadn't bitten him hard, but it was enough to get Ottertail's paw off of her and allow a small 'mmph!' of surprise to escape his maw. As she released him, the fluffy tom jumped back from her, his fur partly bristling - but he wasn't able to keep this position, because it fell apart as he began laughing. "Serves you right, trying to bite me!" The tom laughed, his eyes almost squinting up with mirth. He could almost feel small tears forming at the corners of his eyes, not because he was sad at all, but because he was laughing so hard at this point. Eventually Ottertail stopped, but he still didn't understand why he had found that one moment so funny. Maybe it had been Mintberry's rhyme at the end - too much fur, sir. It sounded like it had been perfectly planned, but she couldn't have had much time to think of it. If you asked him, it was pretty clever and snappy and clearly he had enjoyed it. "Do I have too much fur? Or do you not have enough?" He shot back, looking over Mintberry's more sleek body. There wasn't really a right answer to that - it varied depended on who you asked, it was a matter of opinion. Which Ottertail knew, of course.

Her green eyes widened at his laughing response before she gave him a scowl. "Laugh all you want, I'll get you back, don't you worry about it at all," she replied. The black and white she-cat scoffed before his question made her think for a split second. Of course, her smart mouth always had something to say. "You have enough fur to drown kits in it, fluff-butt," she replied, her tone filled with amusement. "And with my fur, at least I don't look like a blob of fluff everywhere I walk. You can at least see where my body starts and stops!" she gave a small laugh this time, rolling away from the moist pile of fur she had spat out. Her paws flailed slightly in the air before they thumped onto the ground beside her, between Ottertail and her. "But it's okay, your ability to drown cats in your fur will be useful one day!" she purred a little, her green hues bright with mischief.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 25th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
"Warriors den.." Minnowkit repeated, imagining herself big, sleeping in there with her littermates. That seemed like it would never come, but she knew it would...at some point..hopefully. She nodded as Brightpaw spoke, tail flicking. She glanced back at her father, who seemed pleased. Maybe..she and Brightpaw would be friends. Friends were a good thing, she thought so anyways, better than being alone forever.
"I can show you where the medicine cat den, the leader's den, and the elders den is.", Brightpaw said. "Come on.", the grayish brown and white apprentice said. "Brightpaw!", a voice said. "Nevermind,
Minnowkit. I'll show you later. My mentor is calling me."
, Brightpaw flicked her tail, padding across the clearing.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 25th, 2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

"What did you need me for, Pathfinder?", Brightpaw asked. "The usual.," Pathfinder replied. "Come on; we're going to go hunting.", the ginger and white tom said. Brightpaw nodded, following her mentor out of camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread