Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 09:22 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Stuck without help...{Private}

Splashpool walked out of the Riverclan territory into the outskirts. She sat down to wait for her Shadowclan friend Flarestrike. The molly had asked him if he would like to explore outside the territories for couple of hours. He shouldn't be too long. I know him enough to see that he will be here on time. Splashpool liked Flarestrike. They nearly just met, but there was something about the Shadowclan warrior that she finds attractive.
@SpiralWhirl

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Splashpool walked out of the Riverclan territory into the outskirts. She sat down to wait for her Shadowclan friend Flarestrike. The molly had asked him if he would like to explore outside the territories for couple of hours. He shouldn't be too long. I know him enough to see that he will be here on time. Splashpool liked Flarestrike. They nearly just met, but there was something about the Shadowclan warrior that she finds attractive.
@SpiralWhirl
Flarestrike was at the borderline of the outskirts, he stared at it warily. It seem like he was afraid of crossing it, "Just a little fun." He muttered. Crossing it and now in the outskirts, he glanced around to look for Splashpool. It was something that made him go and even if he wouldn't admit it; no other cat could have made him do this. Once he caught sight of the molly, Flarestrike walked over to her. A purr rumbling in his throat to see her, "Hey! Sorry I was a bit late. Don't kill me, please." He joked around. He was a bit amazed at how cool the outskirts seem, "It feels like I am a apprentice seeing outside the camp for the first time." Flarestrike said, staring in awe a little. He smiled at her, "Where's the first place we are going?" He asked. Of course he could have add `love` to his sentence, like he usually does- don't get him wrong it was just a habit for him, nothing else. However something told him not to, scared of making it awkward. Flarestrike didn't want to make their friendship weird, after all that was no fun. "Splashy Splash." He added, Flarestrike grinned at his nickname for her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike was at the borderline of the outskirts, he stared at it warily. It seem like he was afraid of crossing it, "Just a little fun." He muttered. Crossing it and now in the outskirts, he glanced around to look for Splashpool. It was something that made him go and even if he wouldn't admit it; no other cat could have made him do this. Once he caught sight of the molly, Flarestrike walked over to her. A purr rumbling in his throat to see her, "Hey! Sorry I was a bit late. Don't kill me, please." He joked around. He was a bit amazed at how cool the outskirts seem, "It feels like I am a apprentice seeing outside the camp for the first time." Flarestrike said, staring in awe a little. He smiled at her, "Where's the first place we are going?" He asked. Of course he could have add `love` to his sentence, like he usually does- don't get him wrong it was just a habit for him, nothing else. However something told him not to, scared of making it awkward. Flarestrike didn't want to make their friendship weird, after all that was no fun. "Splashy Splash." He added, Flarestrike grinned at his nickname for her.
Splashpool let out a low purr as he commented on the outskirts. "Yeah its very beautifull. This is actually the first time Ive been away from campand Riverclan territory, so I fon't know quiet where to go. How about you?" replied the molly. Splashpool let out a roll of her eyes as he called her Splashy Splash. She began to think of a comeback. "Flarey Flare." purred Splashpool as she let out a small chuckle. That was the dumbest nickname I could ever come up with even for a cat outside of Riverclan. She looked around, hearing a bit of rushing water. "I hear a stream or something.
We should go check it out."
meowed Splashpool in excitement for the first time since she was made a warrior.

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool let out a low purr as he commented on the outskirts. "Yeah its very beautifull. This is actually the first time Ive been away from campand Riverclan territory, so I fon't know quiet where to go. How about you?" replied the molly. Splashpool let out a roll of her eyes as he called her Splashy Splash. She began to think of a comeback. "Flarey Flare." purred Splashpool as she let out a small chuckle. That was the dumbest nickname I could ever come up with even for a cat outside of Riverclan. She looked around, hearing a bit of rushing water. "I hear a stream or something.
We should go check it out."
meowed Splashpool in excitement for the first time since she was made a warrior.
"Nope, never been here in my life!" Flarestrike chuckled, his ears prickled at his paws crunched the leaves below him. He raised a amuse brow at her nickname, how cute. He thought, grinning. His tail tip twitched, "Flarey Flare? Oh by the end of this I will have the best nickname, Splashy Splash!" He challenged. His eyes gleam with excitement, his paws inch to run around and test out nicknames on her. Well that was a strange thought, Flarestrike! He laughed at his own thought, it was quiet though. He seem to be over-joy, much more different than he was at the border. His listened in, "Yeah. You are right. Let's go!" Flarestrike said, taking off. However his suffix seem to stick, he kicked off with his backlegs and his paws `strike` the ground each time. He skidded to a halt when he arrived at the stream, panting. Wrinkling his nose up when a fish swam by, actually to the new scent. He didn't realize at it first but all the new stuff hurt Flarestrike's nose. His paws weren't use to the terrain but they would be soon, he gaze down at the rippling water. "Splashy Splash, is.. is this even safe to swim in?" He asked, curious. Hey, a Riverclan would know this kind of stuff.

(Here's a idea for how they get lost, maybe Splashpool tries to swim but starts to get swept away in the stream but Flarestrike jumps in trying to save her. Both getting swept away? Or we can just wait a bit and let them just get lost by wandering.)

pronouns.cc
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Nope, never been here in my life!" Flarestrike chuckled, his ears prickled at his paws crunched the leaves below him. He raised a amuse brow at her nickname, how cute. He thought, grinning. His tail tip twitched, "Flarey Flare? Oh by the end of this I will have the best nickname, Splashy Splash!" He challenged. His eyes gleam with excitement, his paws inch to run around and test out nicknames on her. Well that was a strange thought, Flarestrike! He laughed at his own thought, it was quiet though. He seem to be over-joy, much more different than he was at the border. His listened in, "Yeah. You are right. Let's go!" Flarestrike said, taking off. However his suffix seem to stick, he kicked off with his backlegs and his paws `strike` the ground each time. He skidded to a halt when he arrived at the stream, panting. Wrinkling his nose up when a fish swam by, actually to the new scent. He didn't realize at it first but all the new stuff hurt Flarestrike's nose. His paws weren't use to the terrain but they would be soon, he gaze down at the rippling water. "Splashy Splash, is.. is this even safe to swim in?" He asked, curious. Hey, a Riverclan would know this kind of stuff.

(Here's a idea for how they get lost, maybe Splashpool tries to swim but starts to get swept away in the stream but Flarestrike jumps in trying to save her. Both getting swept away? Or we can just wait a bit and let them just get lost by wandering.)
Splashpool followed Flarestrike almost in a hurry to get to the stream. She stopped beside Flarestrike, her eyes growing wide in excitement. "Its perfectly fine." meowed Splashpool, walking onto the bank. She placed one paw in the water. Splashpool was about ready to back up when it alnost pushed her into the water, since the water was fast. Even the river where she lived wasn't as fast. Without a moments hesitation she put all four paws in the water, only to get dragged down. The water began to sweep her away. "Flarestrike! Help me!" yowled Splashpool in distress.
(Thats an excellent idea)

Old December 12th, 2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool followed Flarestrike almost in a hurry to get to the stream. She stopped beside Flarestrike, her eyes growing wide in excitement. "Its perfectly fine." meowed Splashpool, walking onto the bank. She placed one paw in the water. Splashpool was about ready to back up when it alnost pushed her into the water, since the water was fast. Even the river where she lived wasn't as fast. Without a moments hesitation she put all four paws in the water, only to get dragged down. The water began to sweep her away. "Flarestrike! Help me!" yowled Splashpool in distress.
(Thats an excellent idea)
It happen so quickly Flarestrike took a second to realize what was happening. He race across the bank, trying to keep up. "Splashpool!" He cried out, jumping in the water. His eyes lit up, splashing around wildly to get to Splashpool. His thoughts were blurred because Flarestrike had no time to think. The thing about Flarestrike was that he barely able swim, cliché right? However he never needed the skill until now. His head ducked under water, as it flooded in his mouth. Snapping his jaws, his head bobbed up to the surface. Gasping for air, he tried to look for just a sign for Splashpool before he was pulled under again. Where is she? The thought bended in his mind, his side hit the rocks as he claws scrap the rocks. Flarestrike knew how much his body would hurt when this was over, if he lived. Yet instead of thinking of his clan, himself, it all went to the Riverclan molly. A butterfly swarm in his stomach, a rouge one that wouldn't disappear. Why? He felt something soft brush against him and once again he was pulled under, longer this time. Kicking up- can't lose Splashpool while he was so close to her. Was this how it felt to swim? Obviously not because Flarestrike wasn't.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 12th, 2017 at 11:48 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
It happen so quickly Flarestrike took a second to realize what was happening. He race across the bank, trying to keep up. "Splashpool!" He cried out, jumping in the water. His eyes lit up, splashing around wildly to get to Splashpool. His thoughts were blurred because Flarestrike had no time to think. The thing about Flarestrike was that he barely able swim, cliché right? However he never needed the skill until now. His head ducked under water, as it flooded in his mouth. Snapping his jaws, his head bobbed up to the surface. Gasping for air, he tried to look for just a sign for Splashpool before he was pulled under again. Where is she? The thought bended in his mind, his side hit the rocks as he claws scrap the rocks. Flarestrike knew how much his body would hurt when this was over, if he lived. Yet instead of thinking of his clan, himself, it all went to the Riverclan molly. A butterfly swarm in his stomach, a rouge one that wouldn't disappear. Why? He felt something soft brush against him and once again he was pulled under, longer this time. Kicking up- can't lose Splashpool while he was so close to her. Was this how it felt to swim? Obviously not because Flarestrike wasn't.
Splashpool caught sight of Flarestrike, grabbing a hold of his scruff. "Don't worry I got you!" She yowled, spitting out some water that got in her mouth. The only thing she could do was stop swimming and let the current take her with the Shadowclan tom's scruff in her jaws. Splashpool let go as the water ran over her head, dragging her down. Im sorry Flarestrike. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. After a while there was the rapids up ahead, dragging them down small waterfalls. Splashpool's eyes opened as soon as she landed on dry land. They closed instantly, her body shutting down.

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Splashpool caught sight of Flarestrike, grabbing a hold of his scruff. "Don't worry I got you!" She yowled, spitting out some water that got in her mouth. The only thing she could do was stop swimming and let the current take her with the Shadowclan tom's scruff in her jaws. Splashpool let go as the water ran over her head, dragging her down. Im sorry Flarestrike. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. After a while there was the rapids up ahead, dragging them down small waterfalls. Splashpool's eyes opened as soon as she landed on dry land. They closed instantly, her body shutting down.
Flarestrike closed his eyes tightly, when he realized she stopped swimming he was confused. Until he stopped swimming, a rock scrap his flank. Feeling himself start to fall, he coughed out water when his head was on the surface. Squinting his eyes, that was all he remembered until he felt a soft familiar surface. Flarestrike shivered as he didn't want to move, actually he kind of couldn't. His body ached all over, as he coughed up water. "S-splas-shpool?" He said, his voice quiet and raspy. When the warrior opened his eyes, his vision was blurry, unable to see well. Staggering to stand but he landed with a large `oof` and a `thump`. Flarestrike, your stronger than this! Splashpool may be in danger. Stand up! However he just moved his right paw, letting his vision clear. His ears went back as he saw Splashpool laying emotionless. "Splashpool, wake up." He spoke, moving his body forcefully; nudging her lightly with his nose. A cold shiver went down his spine, Don't me dead, don't be dead, come on!

pronouns.cc
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike closed his eyes tightly, when he realized she stopped swimming he was confused. Until he stopped swimming, a rock scrap his flank. Feeling himself start to fall, he coughed out water when his head was on the surface. Squinting his eyes, that was all he remembered until he felt a soft familiar surface. Flarestrike shivered as he didn't want to move, actually he kind of couldn't. His body ached all over, as he coughed up water. "S-splas-shpool?" He said, his voice quiet and raspy. When the warrior opened his eyes, his vision was blurry, unable to see well. Staggering to stand but he landed with a large `oof` and a `thump`. Flarestrike, your stronger than this! Splashpool may be in danger. Stand up! However he just moved his right paw, letting his vision clear. His ears went back as he saw Splashpool laying emotionless. "Splashpool, wake up." He spoke, moving his body forcefully; nudging her lightly with his nose. A cold shiver went down his spine, Don't me dead, don't be dead, come on!
Splashpool felt Flarestrike nudge him, her eyes opening once again. She coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. "Im fine!
Im fine!"
yowled Splashpool, standing up. The molly shook her pelt, water droplets flew from her body. Im starting to really hate water. I don't want to see and water place ever again. Splashpool took one look at the water and jumped up in the air, her claws hanging onto the tree bark. "I hate water! I hate water and I hate water!" She yowled with a loud growl. The molly couldn't find the urge to jump down. She was so frightened she wanted to stay next to that tree forever.

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:

Splashpool felt Flarestrike nudge him, her eyes opening once again. She coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. "Im fine!
Im fine!"
yowled Splashpool, standing up. The molly shook her pelt, water droplets flew from her body. Im starting to really hate water. I don't want to see and water place ever again. Splashpool took one look at the water and jumped up in the air, her claws hanging onto the tree bark. "I hate water! I hate water and I hate water!" She yowled with a loud growl. The molly couldn't find the urge to jump down. She was so frightened she wanted to stay next to that tree forever.

Flarestrike shook his pelt out, "Gah! Why you got to get me wetter than I am? ." He chuckled. However jumped back at her jump, staring up the tree. "Squirrel." He blinked, realizing it kind of fitted her. Shaking his head lightly, his side ache but it was just lightly grazed from the rock. "Oh, don't say that. I mean, sure I can hate water but Splashpool.. hate and love have a thin line." Flarestrike said, putting a paw on the tree trunk. "Where are we anyway?" He asked, most likely to himself. The warrior climbed up it, his tail brushing her back a little. He glanced around, seeing nothing he remembered- didn't know the land either. Flarestrike was a bit cold from the water, "I'm sure you will love water again. Most likely when you are a elder." He joked around, trying to lighten the mood up. However he knew they were lost. Lost. Lost without anyone knowing where I am. You know Starclan if you are real, help us out here! He rolled his eyes at the thought, knowing it wasn't real. "I see.. trees... trees...twoleg den... and.. nothing useful but you." Flarestrike groaned but a small smirk tugged at his mouth

pronouns.cc