Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
(- Sunsetpaw's Training -)
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:28 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:53 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:42 AM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:18 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM

Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike nodded, "Alright, Queen." The tom let out a small yawn. His tail sway a little as he waited for Splashpool to return, gazing at her as she left. Squinting his eyes to see what she was doing until she realize she was in a tree. Splashpool, why are you in a tree? He shook his head lightly in amusement. Not bothering to hide his happy expression. Flarestrike finally looked away from her to look for anything else that could be remotely useful. He crept closer on a pile of leaves, like he was hunting it. Dashing through the pile, meowing in delight as the leaves scattered around. Under the pile of leaves was a lily. Flarestrike paw at the stem, it was a bit damaged but surprising not too much. "Those leaves were useful after all!" Turning his head sideways as he leaned down closer to the lily, picking the lily from the ground. He awaited for Splashpool's return.
Splashpool finished grabbing all of feathers, before slipping. She felt her legs give way as she clawed the bark trying to keep a grip on the tree bark. "Flarestrike! Help me! I'm slipping!" Splashpool cried, beginning to slip. She was so high up that she could no longer look down. Her eyes shut as she let out a distressful Yowl. 'Oh please Starclan Help me!' thought Splashpool. The molly began to slip even more, causing her to let out a bloody cry.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:14 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool finished grabbing all of feathers, before slipping. She felt her legs give way as she clawed the bark trying to keep a grip on the tree bark. "Flarestrike! Help me! I'm slipping!" Splashpool cried, beginning to slip. She was so high up that she could no longer look down. Her eyes shut as she let out a distressful Yowl. 'Oh please Starclan Help me!' thought Splashpool. The molly began to slip even more, causing her to let out a bloody cry.
Flarestrike eyes widened, he dropped the flower on the ground. His paws thundered against the ground. "Splashpool! Hold on, just hold on!" He yowled, fearfully. He could either climb the tree and pull her up but he may be too slow or he could catch her right now but a risk of missing her. Flarestrike closed his eyes for a brief moment and raced up the tree. Going as quickly as he could. He let out a meow as he his left paw lost it's grip. Flarestrike used all the strength he had to pull himself up the branch with one paw. He had no time to catch his breath as he staggered, balancing himself. The tom lifted Splashpool by the scuff, almost letting her go but pulled her over on the branch. He panted, his tongue rolling out of his jaw, breathless.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike eyes widened, he dropped the flower on the ground. His paws thundered against the ground. "Splashpool! Hold on, just hold on!" He yowled, fearfully. He could either climb the tree and pull her up but he may be too slow or he could catch her right now but a risk of missing her. Flarestrike closed his eyes for a brief moment and raced up the tree. Going as quickly as he could. He let out a meow as he his left paw lost it's grip. Flarestrike used all the strength he had to pull himself up the branch with one paw. He had no time to catch his breath as he staggered, balancing himself. The tom lifted Splashpool by the scuff, almost letting her go but pulled her over on the branch. He panted, his tongue rolling out of his jaw, breathless.

Splashpool heard Flarestrike yowl out to her. After a while she felt something grab a hold of her, helping her onto the branch. The molly looked over at the cat that helped her, seeing that it was just Flarestrike. 'Wow! You call for his help, but expect another cat to come and save you! How dumb can you be Splashpool,' thought Splashpool. without warning the she-cat buried her head in his fur, letting out a few low whimpers in hope that he didn't hear her. She didn't want to show weakness, but she almost fell to her death.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:33 PM

Quote:

Splashpool heard Flarestrike yowl out to her. After a while she felt something grab a hold of her, helping her onto the branch. The molly looked over at the cat that helped her, seeing that it was just Flarestrike. 'Wow! You call for his help, but expect another cat to come and save you! How dumb can you be Splashpool,' thought Splashpool. without warning the she-cat buried her head in his fur, letting out a few low whimpers in hope that he didn't hear her. She didn't want to show weakness, but she almost fell to her death.
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, hearing small faint whimpers but ignored them. ''It's okay.." He sooth, his tail rubbed her back in a comforting way. He licked her on the forehead. He didn't know but he felt uneasy being up here, what if one of them slip again? "Hey, let's get down." He said. "I'll follow you." The tom meowed, just in case she slipped again he would be ready to catch her. His heart was beating against his chest for two different reasons. Flarestrike fur was felt warm mostly because of Splashpool but also because.. well he assumed she trusted him. The thought made him smile inside his head. He waited for her to climb down.

pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, hearing small faint whimpers but ignored them. ''It's okay.." He sooth, his tail rubbed her back in a comforting way. He licked her on the forehead. He didn't know but he felt uneasy being up here, what if one of them slip again? "Hey, let's get down." He said. "I'll follow you." The tom meowed, just in case she slipped again he would be ready to catch her. His heart was beating against his chest for two different reasons. Flarestrike fur was felt warm mostly because of Splashpool but also because.. well he assumed she trusted him. The thought made him smile inside his head. He waited for her to climb down.
Splashpool moved her head away once the tom began to talk. "Yeah I guess so. The last thing I want to do is get one of us hurt." meowed the Riverclan molly in agreement. She slowly and carefully jumped down off the tree after grabbing the feathers in her jaws. Once she got onto the safe ground she felt her heart stop beating fast. 'I won't be climbing tree's for a while,' thought Splashpool, walking over to the moss she had gathered for her nest. She looked at Flarestrike in hope that he too was safe on the ground.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:

Splashpool moved her head away once the tom began to talk. "Yeah I guess so. The last thing I want to do is get one of us hurt." meowed the Riverclan molly in agreement. She slowly and carefully jumped down off the tree after grabbing the feathers in her jaws. Once she got onto the safe ground she felt her heart stop beating fast. 'I won't be climbing tree's for a while,' thought Splashpool, walking over to the moss she had gathered for her nest. She looked at Flarestrike in hope that he too was safe on the ground.
Flarestrike smiled at her. Landing safely on the ground, he padded to Splashpool. Looking at the moss, "Good job!" He praised her. His heart was beating so fast anymore. The tom faked a yawn but was followed up by a real yawn. His tail swayed above the leaves, lightly brushing them away. He looked at the fox den that wasn't too far away. Tomorrow they would head home. It sadden him but he was also excited to return back home. Flarestrike sucked in his teeth as he felt a stinging pain in his side. He twisted around, trying to see where it was coming from. The smile on his face was disappeared and was replaced with a frown. He gazed at the wound that had reopened while he was climbing.

pronouns.cc
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike smiled at her. Landing safely on the ground, he padded to Splashpool. Looking at the moss, "Good job!" He praised her. His heart was beating so fast anymore. The tom faked a yawn but was followed up by a real yawn. His tail swayed above the leaves, lightly brushing them away. He looked at the fox den that wasn't too far away. Tomorrow they would head home. It sadden him but he was also excited to return back home. Flarestrike sucked in his teeth as he felt a stinging pain in his side. He twisted around, trying to see where it was coming from. The smile on his face was disappeared and was replaced with a frown. He gazed at the wound that had reopened while he was climbing.
Splashpool dipped her head with a light purr at the tom's praise. "Thank you." purred the molly. The she-cat made her way back to the old fox den, stopping a few times to make sure that Flarestrike was following. She turned around, noticing the tom's open wound. Splashpool walked over to him, giving his cut a lick before, looking around for cobwebs. 'There's some cobwebs in the den. I'll go get them,' thought Splashpool, running towards the old fox den. She looked inside the den as soon as she had gotten there, spotting a few of the cobwebs. The Riverclan molly collected them before running off back to Flarestrike.

Old January 7th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:

Splashpool dipped her head with a light purr at the tom's praise. "Thank you." purred the molly. The she-cat made her way back to the old fox den, stopping a few times to make sure that Flarestrike was following. She turned around, noticing the tom's open wound. Splashpool walked over to him, giving his cut a lick before, looking around for cobwebs. 'There's some cobwebs in the den. I'll go get them,' thought Splashpool, running towards the old fox den. She looked inside the den as soon as she had gotten there, spotting a few of the cobwebs. The Riverclan molly collected them before running off back to Flarestrike.
Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at her purr, it was one of the strange things he found cute about her. However he could feel his cheeks indirectly redden, averting her gaze as he followed her back to the fox den. His eyes looked at the cobwebs, briefly remembering they were used for something. He never really paid attention to when he was getting treated to remember what most herbs were for. Flarestrike wasn't a Medince cat but it was useful knowledge. He shifted his weight to his other leg, yet his eyes still tried to see the wound. Sighing he hated to show weakness to Splashpool. "Queen, it's fine. I don't need.. er.. help. I'll be fine without it." He told her. He didn't need her to be fretting about him, if she was anyway.

pronouns.cc
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at her purr, it was one of the strange things he found cute about her. However he could feel his cheeks indirectly redden, averting her gaze as he followed her back to the fox den. His eyes looked at the cobwebs, briefly remembering they were used for something. He never really paid attention to when he was getting treated to remember what most herbs were for. Flarestrike wasn't a Medince cat but it was useful knowledge. He shifted his weight to his other leg, yet his eyes still tried to see the wound. Sighing he hated to show weakness to Splashpool. "Queen, it's fine. I don't need.. er.. help. I'll be fine without it." He told her. He didn't need her to be fretting about him, if she was anyway.
Splashpool let out a low growl after he had refused the cobwebs. "I'm going to help you if you like it or not." Splashpool growled. She took one of the cobwebs placing it on his wound. 'Hopefully i didn't hurt him when I put the cobwebs on his wound, but he really needs some help with his scratch,' thought the molly. She placed the last one on the wound, covering the rest of the scratch. "See was that so bad?" asked Splashpool, teasing a bit.

Old January 8th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:

Splashpool let out a low growl after he had refused the cobwebs. "I'm going to help you if you like it or not." Splashpool growled. She took one of the cobwebs placing it on his wound. 'Hopefully i didn't hurt him when I put the cobwebs on his wound, but he really needs some help with his scratch,' thought the molly. She placed the last one on the wound, covering the rest of the scratch. "See was that so bad?" asked Splashpool, teasing a bit.
Flarestrike's didn't reply but his face gave it away that he didn't like it. He fidgeted a little when she put the cobwebs on his wound, "Yes. Yes it was." He meowed, seeing she was teasing him. Amusement twinkled in his eyes, "Just you wait when I get the chance to baby you!" He added. The tom was going to make a big deal out of it, chuckling a little as he headed to the fox den. "C'mon, Queen!" Flarestrike wasn't exactly worried but he was. He knew Splashpool wasn't a Medince cat but he was still grateful for her help. I'll see if Daydream can check it when I get back.

pronouns.cc