Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old January 9th, 2018, 05:45 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quinoa sat quietly in the ferns, listening to the faraway voices from the clearing nearby. She had just abandoned her twoleg nest, and it was her luck that had brought her to these strange felines. Her horrible luck clung to her white tail like morning dew. A young cat, barely older than a kit, was a perfect target for loners like them. But maybe they weren’t... Her thoughts trailed off. Quinoa’s eyes glanced at the gleaming fish pendant attached to her blue collar. They are sure to realize, she thought. For now, the light brown shekit huddled down deeper in the underbrush. If anything, she could stay one more night here, then leave. She needed to find shelter soon, maybe hide from these loners.
@SuspiciousMindz @SuspiciousMindz @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by pomegranate; November 10th, 2018 at 06:24 AM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:15 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa sat quietly in the ferns, listening to the faraway voices from the clearing nearby. She had just abandoned her twoleg nest, and it was her luck that had brought her to these strange felines. Her horrible luck clung to her white tail like morning dew. A young cat, barely older than a kit, was a perfect target for loners like them. But maybe they weren’t... Her thoughts trailed off. Quinoa’s eyes glanced at the gleaming fish pendant attached to her blue collar. They are sure to realize, she thought. For now, the light brown shekit huddled down deeper in the underbrush. If anything, she could stay one more night here, then leave. She needed to find shelter until she was strong enough to care for herself. To a kit, that seemed like forever.
Quinoa sighed at her thoughts on the loners. She puffed out her chest and stood up, deciding that for once she wasn’t going to be a kittypet. She opened her mouth looking for prey. A faint scent reached her mouth, the tantalizing smell of squirrel was too much to resist. In fact, it was so tantalizing, she didn’t even notice it was leading to the clearing. She parted the fronds of grass as she followed the trail, seeing paw prints in the mud and the sweep of a bushy squirrel tail. Suddenly, a red flash ran in front of Quinoa. The rodent skittered around a tree, and Quinoa gave chase. As she ran closer and closer to the clearing, the prey was so close she could touch it. Suddenly it veered to the right, sharply. Quinoa followed it, but the force of her turn launched her sideways, reeling into the air. She landed in a pile of brambles, the sting welcome among the failure of her chase. When Quinoa finally opened her pale yellow eyes, she found another pair staring at her. Quinoa yelped piteously, crouching under the angry shecats glare. She stood up quickly, and slowly began to backtrack, the angry cats expression frowning at her. Why? Quinoa whispered inwardly. Why did I go so close? Truth was... she had no idea.
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:52 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Kanjiwa, head low, made his way onto the unfamiliar territory. He had a tendency to linger near Thunderclan's territory for the undergrowth and plump prey. He decided to wander out father at this chance, trotting into the oddly-scented new territory with hopes he would not be immediately attacked. He was only passing through, his deep orange pelt gracefully swaying as he walked. His blue orbs scanned the ground as he trotted through the forest, dodging the trees, slender body stalking though his familiar, flowery scent was strong and blatant.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
Kanjiwa, head low, made his way onto the unfamiliar territory. He had a tendency to linger near Thunderclan's territory for the undergrowth and plump prey. He decided to wander out father at this chance, trotting into the oddly-scented new territory with hopes he would not be immediately attacked. He was only passing through, his deep orange pelt gracefully swaying as he walked. His blue orbs scanned the ground as he trotted through the forest, dodging the trees, slender body stalking though his familiar, flowery scent was strong and blatant.
Quinoa heaved as she finally cowered away from the sharp gaze of the shecat. She ducked behind a tree, panting. Next move..., she thought. What should I do? Quinoa made up her mind. She sprinted away as fast as she could from the glen. Her collar tinkling, she ran faster only thinking of escape. She paused in the ferns where she had rested the night before, sniffing her nest. Some cat had been through here. She paused to sniff the air. Another cats scent was mingling in with hers. Rats! This whole FOREST is full of loners! She thought. Making a decision to confront the newcomer, she clawed at her collar. She felt the strap give way underneath her claws. It snapped in half, the gold pendant falling gently in the moss. Being large for her age, (Around apprentice age in clan ages, but she can’t know that,) she could pick a fight if she wanted. Her nervousness took over. No you can’t! Her mind yelled. Too late. An orange cat was pacing in the forest.
Old January 9th, 2018, 08:32 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
Quinoa heaved as she finally cowered away from the sharp gaze of the shecat. She ducked behind a tree, panting. Next move..., she thought. What should I do? Quinoa made up her mind. She sprinted away as fast as she could from the glen. Her collar tinkling, she ran faster only thinking of escape. She paused in the ferns where she had rested the night before, sniffing her nest. Some cat had been through here. She paused to sniff the air. Another cats scent was mingling in with hers. Rats! This whole FOREST is full of loners! She thought. Making a decision to confront the newcomer, she clawed at her collar. She felt the strap give way underneath her claws. It snapped in half, the gold pendant falling gently in the moss. Being large for her age, (Around apprentice age in clan ages, but she can’t know that,) she could pick a fight if she wanted. Her nervousness took over. No you can’t! Her mind yelled. Too late. An orange cat was pacing in the forest.
Kanjiwa lifted his head to settle his eyes on Quinoa. A rather large cat she was, and she didn't seem aggressive.. the scent wafted over to Kanji. Sharp and disgusting; he smelled humans and and cars and kibble drowning out the scent of cat. The gross smell made him pull up his lip and retch a bit. His long fur and heavy,
muscular body sized up well to the shecat before him. He took a step towards her, chest dominantly puffed out.
"So.. human's pet, eh?" Kanji sneered, picking fun at the disgrace. "This must be your.. 'territory'." He laughed at how a house-cat could think that she alone could claim the patch of woods he assumed was hers. Pathetic.
Absolutely pathetic.

―「site
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:04 PM
boo

(Sorry, been writing a story where Quinoa is a kit. Currently, in this RP, she is a young warrior age. Sorry for the mistake)
Quinoa watched as the tom puffed out his chest. How dare he insult her!
“In fact,” she hissed, stalking closer as menacingly as she could. “I just left my owners. They had held me prisoner,” She drew closer. “And even though I don’t want this territory, I could certainly beat you for it!” She drew out her claws, letting them pick into the soft ground. She narrowed her pale yellow eyes. He was big, an enemy, for sure. But she could beat him, she was sure of that. His blue eyes were narrowed too.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
(Sorry, been writing a story where Quinoa is a kit. Currently, in this RP, she is a young warrior age. Sorry for the mistake)
Quinoa watched as the tom puffed out his chest. How dare he insult her!
“In fact,” she hissed, stalking closer as menacingly as she could. “I just left my owners. They had held me prisoner,” She drew closer. “And even though I don’t want this territory, I could certainly beat you for it!” She drew out her claws, letting them pick into the soft ground. She narrowed her pale yellow eyes. He was big, an enemy, for sure. But she could beat him, she was sure of that. His blue eyes were narrowed too.

[it's fine]

Kanji bared his teeth and lowered his head, unsheathing his claws as they sunk into the damp soil beneath his paw pads. His ears twirled around on his cranium. The tom's lips drew back as he crouched back and hissed. In warning, the much larger tom swatted at Quinoa with long claws. Kanji flattened his body to the ground, drawing back like a snake about to strike. He puffed out his fur, making himself look larger despite already being large enough to overpower the she cat in a single swat.

―「site

Old January 15th, 2018, 07:08 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post

[it's fine]

Kanji bared his teeth and lowered his head, unsheathing his claws as they sunk into the damp soil beneath his paw pads. His ears twirled around on his cranium. The tom's lips drew back as he crouched back and hissed. In warning, the much larger tom swatted at Quinoa with long claws. Kanji flattened his body to the ground, drawing back like a snake about to strike. He puffed out his fur, making himself look larger despite already being large enough to overpower the she cat in a single swat.
Quinoa saw his slash coming and dodged, jumping back. She misbalanced, and rolled over. She sprung back up, hissing. “Is that all you got?” She growled tauntingly, a pick of nervousness ringing in her mind.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:11 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:

Quinoa saw his slash coming and dodged, jumping back. She misbalanced, and rolled over. She sprung back up, hissing. “Is that all you got?” She growled tauntingly, a pick of nervousness ringing in her mind.
He jumped up at the threat,
chuckling and kneading the ground. Kanji dropped into a hunting position, stalking towards Quinoa before springing up and jumping onto her.

―「site

Old January 20th, 2018, 07:56 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

bump @Pouncepaw

―「site