Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:53 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:42 AM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:18 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:29 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Daisyshades flower finder 🌺

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

So after some considering and talking to
Admin, I’ve decided I want daisy to take on two
Apprentices as opposed to the traditional 1, since
I fell in love with both applications.

Now Mad King suggests we have 1 of the 2
Apprentices has a plot where their mentor is
No longer able to train them and daisy offers
To train them because the previous mentor
Refuses to let just anybody continue their train
ing. So if both of you are ok with that let me
Know!

that works perfectly! thank you!
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Name: Canineheart [Link]
Appearance: Canineheart is considered to be one of the prettier cat of WindClan, with vivid emerald eyes, and well-structured face, its no secret why toms try to flirt with her so often. Canineheart's short pelt is almost always neat and well groomed. Though on the surface, there seems to be only two colors across her fur-- brown and white-- there are many hueas of cream blending into her pelt. With a white muzzle, her pearly terth stand out more than a normal cat's, and white socks and tail tip, it takes away from the small smudges of cream along her back and chest.
Personality: Quiet- Sarcastic- Rash- Stern- Motherly- Emotional
Quiet: No matter how pretty a tom might think that Caninrheart is, they most likely won't get a word out of her. This is a facade, though, as it is just a technique to ignore others. Of course, she only acts this way towards toms-- and sometimes she-cats-- who seem too flirty. Canineheart almost always thinks they see her as a she-cat they can easily take advantage if, though she is wrong some of the times.
Rash: Anger takes over Canineheart quiet easily, which means she will act accordingly to her emotions, not giving them a second thought. This is dangerous for her, and many other cats, as it gets her into lots of trouble.
Sarcastic: With a dry sense of humor, Canineheart us also very sarcastic. This makes her want to be around a particular type of cat; one that understands sarcasm. Of she is stuck around a cat who doesn't understand her humor, she normaly takes advantage of annoying them more than they annoy her.
Stern: Canineheart can be a very serious she-cat in the sense that she believes things are meant to be a certain way. She will assert her authority to make sure that everyone follows the rules and warrior code.
Motherly- Canineheart seems like one to be obssesed with work and work alone, but she dreams to one day have kits. She believes that she will be the beast mother, and will dedicate everyday to serving them while they are young. Canineheart can also be gentle, and though it is rare to see this side of her, it only comes out when working with an apprentice, kit, or even an injured cat.
Emotional- Canineheart can make a mountain of a mole-hill; when the waterworks flow, there is no way to stop it. Canineheart tries to cover her emotions, but doesn't know how control them.
Over-all, Canineheart can seem to be a very peculiar cat to the untrained eye.
Roleplay example: Canineheart angled her ears in the direction of the camp, as the cold was starting to set in.. Her breath a cloud of steam in the air, her pelt tingled, and she felt herself start to shiver. The WindClan warrior felt one run down her spine, and the only thing stopping her teeth from chattering was the mangled rabbit held between her maw. Trying not to let Obsidiansky know, Canineheart acted like it never happened, hoping that the tom cat didn't notice it. Instead of focusing on the cold that was seeping into her pelt, Canineheart flicked her eyes over to her companion, whose face had an odd expression; confusion maybe? Or was that depression? Canineheart was never great empathy, but still, she knew that something was wrong. "Everything okay? she mumbled through the corpse of her prey. Canineheart wanted to comfort Obsidiansky; though they were friends, and probably that for the rest of their lives, she still cared about him, even if he went off with another she-cat. "Did I say something wrong? Canineheart backtracked in her mind to their conversation. It didn't seem like they came across an offensive topic. Or maybe that was just the way she saw it. Toms were odd in the sense of personality. But she pressed that thought away, focusing on her companion, even if it was hard not to laugh at the way he carried the rabbit.
role wanted: Enemy (Canineheart would find Daisy's anger unprofessional, and would develop a deep hatred towards her.
PPD: .98 (Gah!)
DAISY'S FLOWER CROWN!

Last edited by Brunch; January 15th, 2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:34 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Feathersnow
Appearance:
Personality: {Motherly} {Wise} {Welcoming} {Trusting} {Patient} {Cautious} {Kind} {Soft-Spoken}
Roleplay Example: here you are
Role Wanted: Previous mentor

Name: Jasperpelt
Appearance:
Personality: {Paternal} {Friendly} {Anxious} {Intelligent} {Logical} {Listener} {Supportive} {Optimistic} {Kind}
Roleplay Example:
Role Wanted: Male Best Friend

@Celestial

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Looking for a mother still <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:51 PM
stardust memories