Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 01:08 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:08 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 12:46 PM
sunlit hollow [open]
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:49 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Maplekit gazed up at him, her green eyes wide in her sockets. “I get that a lot,” she purred, trying out the new phrase she had heard a few days ago. She turned around and batted his tail, purring enthusiastically. “Play!” She demanded.
Maplekit attacked anyway. She crouched, swatting at his tail tip. She hissed, latching onto it and pummeling it with her hind paws. After tiring herself out for a moment, she paused, and turned to Spiritstorm. She purred.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 14th, 2018, 09:00 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“It looks comfortable,” Honeythistle commented, throwing his head to gesture to the bedding. He bent his nose down to nose at the little scented flowers that resides there. When he lifted his head to gaze at the molly’s Expression, he noticed a small frown. His head tilted to the side and he squinted his eyes at the she cat. When she suggested that he stay, Honeythistle got to his paws. “Are you sure?” His whiskers twitched. “You seem like you’re ready to enter dreamland.” The ends of his muzzle twitched into a smirk. “I was getting the idea that you wanted a break from my company.” He joked, lightly. In his eyes, the nest did look very comfortable. With the moss, the ferns, and the added wildflowers that added a tender aroma of sensitivity and uniqueness. The queen already made room in her nest for him, so how could he deny her request? Honeythistle rolled his broad shoulders, and gingerly he stepped into her nest, feeling the warmth of the flowers under his paw pads. When he laid down, he nuzzled his mate gently. “I think I’m spoiling you too much...” he muttered, a low chuckle emitting from his throat. Oh, wow! This nest was extremely comfortable. Definitely a lot more comfortable than his own. Silently, he knew he did a great job in fixing up this nest. The tom leaned down, laying his head against Dovecoo’s shoulder. He flicked his ears. “What did you want to talk about?” Dovecoo wanted him to stay. To talk for a little bit before she slept. Honeythistle knew he shouldn’t stay too long. He didn’t want to disturb the queens with his presence, yet they were secluded from the others. Not too far off, but nice enough that they could enjoy a little bit of privacy. The tom brought his head up, staring into her crystalline eyes with a curious expression. “Anything on your mind?” He questioned. Of course, her mind was always a tornado. Never focused on one thing more than the other. Sometimes Honeythistle enjoyed her little uncanny imaginations, and other times it annoyed him that she could never stay completely focused.
Dovecoo nodded when Honeythistle commented on the nest’s comfort. His observation was correct. “Of course I’m sure!” Dovecoo laughed quietly, thumping her tail on the floor of the nest to indicate that he should join her. The feline didn’t quite realize that Honeythistle was joking, though she understood that he didn’t seriously think that she wanted to be away from him. She was in some kind of limbo with her understanding of jokes and seriousness. Dovecoo answered with a smile, though her voice was sincere, “I don’t want a break. I enjoy being around you!” Dove watched Honeythistle as he finally joined her and purred as he nuzzled her. She returned the affectionate gesture and chuckled at his exclamation. Somehow, she understood that, once again, Honeythistle was not being serious. “Not too much!” She giggled, “just enough!” She felt his head on her shoulder and layers her own head down, looking up at the ceiling of the den where a few cracks between bracken pieces and leaves gave her the smallest view of the stars above. She wasn’t looking at Honeythistle, but it was enough to just feel his presence. Come to think of it, Dovecoo didn’t really have a subject picked out for them to talk about. She had simply wanted him to stay for a bit. However, conversation topics were never in short supply within the distracted molly’s head. “Hmmmm...” she mumbled distractedly as she watched the stars twinkle through the gaps, “talk to me about the future. What do you want to do with life, before we join them?” At the end of her question, Dovecoo nudged her head slightly in the direction of the sky, still looking upwards.
Old January 14th, 2018, 09:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Maplekit gazed up at him, her green eyes wide in her sockets. “I get that a lot,” she purred, trying out the new phrase she had heard a few days ago. She turned around and batted his tail, purring enthusiastically. “Play!” She demanded.
"Alright, alright. What do you want to play?" Spiritstorm asked, flicking his tail slightly to give her a bit of a challenge while she batted it. He liked visiting Maplekit, because in contrast to his normalcy, Maplekit was energized and sweet and unique.
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo nodded when Honeythistle commented on the nest’s comfort. His observation was correct. “Of course I’m sure!” Dovecoo laughed quietly, thumping her tail on the floor of the nest to indicate that he should join her. The feline didn’t quite realize that Honeythistle was joking, though she understood that he didn’t seriously think that she wanted to be away from him. She was in some kind of limbo with her understanding of jokes and seriousness. Dovecoo answered with a smile, though her voice was sincere, “I don’t want a break. I enjoy being around you!” Dove watched Honeythistle as he finally joined her and purred as he nuzzled her. She returned the affectionate gesture and chuckled at his exclamation. Somehow, she understood that, once again, Honeythistle was not being serious. “Not too much!” She giggled, “just enough!” She felt his head on her shoulder and layers her own head down, looking up at the ceiling of the den where a few cracks between bracken pieces and leaves gave her the smallest view of the stars above. She wasn’t looking at Honeythistle, but it was enough to just feel his presence. Come to think of it, Dovecoo didn’t really have a subject picked out for them to talk about. She had simply wanted him to stay for a bit. However, conversation topics were never in short supply within the distracted molly’s head. “Hmmmm...” she mumbled distractedly as she watched the stars twinkle through the gaps, “talk to me about the future. What do you want to do with life, before we join them?” At the end of her question, Dovecoo nudged her head slightly in the direction of the sky, still looking upwards.
Honeythistle shifted on the nest, stretching out his back limbs, and laying his head on his forepaw. Honeythistle had purred lightly at Dovecoo’s words as he teased her, joking that he felt she was tired of his company. As the two settled down, Honeythistle curled his tail inwardly, even though it was laying askew, limped behind him. His eyes flicked to look at Dovecoo, as she stared upward at the little bit of Silverpelt that dazzled the sky. Honeythistle didn’t bother to look at the stars. Instead, his gaze lingered onto her. The Molly he found fascinating since getting to know her in Riverclan. She was just...so sweet. Apart of him felt he was taking advantage of her, but that plan was longed gone. She was one of his mates. Apart of the family. Honeythistle blinked his eyes, almost missing her question as she continued to look at the sky. Actually, he was taken aback for a moment. This was a harmless conversation, but he never...really been asked that question before. Honeythistle was not the one to talk about his ambition with others, or where he seen himself in a couple moons in life. If he were to tell her the truth, he honestly believed he wouldn’t have made it a couple moons into his early warriorhood. He felt that he should already be walking amongst the stars; dead. He was still thriving. On earth. With a family. Five families that he weaved into one. A blessing from Starclan, it truly was! Annoyed plenty of others, but he was grateful for his mates and his kits. He would die for them all in less than a heartbeat. Honeythistle didn’t bother to answer her for a couple moments as he thought it over. His muzzle twitched a few times and he shifted uncomfortably in the nest. When he finally did answer, he lifted his head and shrugged lightly. “The future, huh?” He mumbled, then finally looked up, catching the stars in the gaps of the ceiling. “I think I have everything...” Honeythistle knew deep, deep down that he didn’t deserve the happiness in his heart. What other tom had the beauty and wonders of having more than one mate to love? To be loved? And plenty of kits to carry on their legacy? By Starclan, the tom knew he was greedy...and, he liked that. He wasn’t going to regret it. Yet, he knew this wasn’t her question. “I just to make sure my family have a wonderful life.” The only time when he was selfless when it came to his mates and kits. Playfully, he nosed through her neckfur. “And, to give you all the love until you know you can’t handle it anymore.” He teased before facing upward again, a little smile on his charming face. “What about you? What do you want out of life, Dove?” His voice was hushed, quiet.
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:07 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
"Alright, alright. What do you want to play?" Spiritstorm asked, flicking his tail slightly to give her a bit of a challenge while she batted it. He liked visiting Maplekit, because in contrast to his normalcy, Maplekit was energized and sweet and unique.
Maplekit squatted down low, then tracked the twitching ‘serpent’ with her eyes. She suddenly leapt at it, mewling happily. Maplekit roller over on her back batting playfully at the writhing tail.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 15th, 2018, 10:54 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Maplekit squatted down low, then tracked the twitching ‘serpent’ with her eyes. She suddenly leapt at it, mewling happily. Maplekit roller over on her back batting playfully at the writhing tail.
Spiritstorm chuckled as Maplekit launched at his tail, batting at it as he grinned. He couldn't even remember if he'd been this excited as a kit..or apprentice..he was normal for as long as he could remember. The thought slightly saddened him, but he kept a smile on his maw as he flicked his tail slightly for Maplekit, a content look in his eyes as he played with the small kit.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Oh my gosh she really hates him.)
Doekit mewled softly, stretching up into her father's embrace before turning back to her siblings and mother, shuffling towards them.
GingerFrost purred encouragingly to his daughter, nosing her gently away.
(IK she literally would hardly be suprised if he’s flirting with the kits the day they open their eyes)
She kept her eyes narrowed, then recounted the kits quickly, after all, he was a sly fox in a cat’s body, he could have found a warrior to steal a kit while he was meeting Doekit. It half-shocked her that he nosed Doekit back to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:45 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm chuckled as Maplekit launched at his tail, batting at it as he grinned. He couldn't even remember if he'd been this excited as a kit..or apprentice..he was normal for as long as he could remember. The thought slightly saddened him, but he kept a smile on his maw as he flicked his tail slightly for Maplekit, a content look in his eyes as he played with the small kit.
Maplekit suddenly sighed.
She looked up at her uncle, and meowed. “Why are you sad? Your slouching,” she noticed. She twirled her tail.

~pom~

Old January 17th, 2018, 09:32 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle shifted on the nest, stretching out his back limbs, and laying his head on his forepaw. Honeythistle had purred lightly at Dovecoo’s words as he teased her, joking that he felt she was tired of his company. As the two settled down, Honeythistle curled his tail inwardly, even though it was laying askew, limped behind him. His eyes flicked to look at Dovecoo, as she stared upward at the little bit of Silverpelt that dazzled the sky. Honeythistle didn’t bother to look at the stars. Instead, his gaze lingered onto her. The Molly he found fascinating since getting to know her in Riverclan. She was just...so sweet. Apart of him felt he was taking advantage of her, but that plan was longed gone. She was one of his mates. Apart of the family. Honeythistle blinked his eyes, almost missing her question as she continued to look at the sky. Actually, he was taken aback for a moment. This was a harmless conversation, but he never...really been asked that question before. Honeythistle was not the one to talk about his ambition with others, or where he seen himself in a couple moons in life. If he were to tell her the truth, he honestly believed he wouldn’t have made it a couple moons into his early warriorhood. He felt that he should already be walking amongst the stars; dead. He was still thriving. On earth. With a family. Five families that he weaved into one. A blessing from Starclan, it truly was! Annoyed plenty of others, but he was grateful for his mates and his kits. He would die for them all in less than a heartbeat. Honeythistle didn’t bother to answer her for a couple moments as he thought it over. His muzzle twitched a few times and he shifted uncomfortably in the nest. When he finally did answer, he lifted his head and shrugged lightly. “The future, huh?” He mumbled, then finally looked up, catching the stars in the gaps of the ceiling. “I think I have everything...” Honeythistle knew deep, deep down that he didn’t deserve the happiness in his heart. What other tom had the beauty and wonders of having more than one mate to love? To be loved? And plenty of kits to carry on their legacy? By Starclan, the tom knew he was greedy...and, he liked that. He wasn’t going to regret it. Yet, he knew this wasn’t her question. “I just to make sure my family have a wonderful life.” The only time when he was selfless when it came to his mates and kits. Playfully, he nosed through her neckfur. “And, to give you all the love until you know you can’t handle it anymore.” He teased before facing upward again, a little smile on his charming face. “What about you? What do you want out of life, Dove?” His voice was hushed, quiet.
Dovecoo continued to stare at the sky, entranced by the blinking of the faraway stars. Nighttime had always been her favorite time. She didn't notice any of Honeythistle's movements or glances, and remained staring wondrously at the stars, their tiny beams of light reflecting in her large, diamond eyes. Her question was the sort of calm, odd question one would expect to her. Her brain was far-reaching and not tethered to anything on Earth. She often thought of such mystical things, though the future may not seem mystical to many. Prediction and philosophical hope were always mystical to Dovecoo. Honeythistle's answer was exactly the sort she'd expected of him. After moons of spending time together, the molly felt she knew Honeythistle fairly well. His main concerns were himself and his family. No doubt he would only think of the future in terms of them. Dovecoo didn't think that was a bad thing, she simply didn't have the same qualities. His loyalty was part of the reason she liked him so much. Dovecoo herself tended to float like the clouds, never knowing where she would end up. When the silver tom turned her question back on her, Dovecoo responded, "That's just it. I can see many different futures, some are realistic and some aren't, but all of them are for me. I just can't decide which one I want. If only I could live them all." She then paused in speaking before continuing in a softer voice that might have been just for herself, "Maybe that's what we must do. Live all of our prescribed lives before we can reach the final one of peace and safety in Starclan."
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo continued to stare at the sky, entranced by the blinking of the faraway stars. Nighttime had always been her favorite time. She didn't notice any of Honeythistle's movements or glances, and remained staring wondrously at the stars, their tiny beams of light reflecting in her large, diamond eyes. Her question was the sort of calm, odd question one would expect to her. Her brain was far-reaching and not tethered to anything on Earth. She often thought of such mystical things, though the future may not seem mystical to many. Prediction and philosophical hope were always mystical to Dovecoo. Honeythistle's answer was exactly the sort she'd expected of him. After moons of spending time together, the molly felt she knew Honeythistle fairly well. His main concerns were himself and his family. No doubt he would only think of the future in terms of them. Dovecoo didn't think that was a bad thing, she simply didn't have the same qualities. His loyalty was part of the reason she liked him so much. Dovecoo herself tended to float like the clouds, never knowing where she would end up. When the silver tom turned her question back on her, Dovecoo responded, "That's just it. I can see many different futures, some are realistic and some aren't, but all of them are for me. I just can't decide which one I want. If only I could live them all." She then paused in speaking before continuing in a softer voice that might have been just for herself, "Maybe that's what we must do. Live all of our prescribed lives before we can reach the final one of peace and safety in Starclan."
Honeythistle wasn’t as ambitious as many other cats were. In the past? Yes. He was always up for a challenge because he knew he was the best. A remarkable, spontaneous, charming young lad...and, now he was here. An older warrior, more than one mate, more kits than he could keep track of. As a young warrior, Honeythistle was greedy. He took, took, took, and took. If his eyes favored it, then it was his. Now, that he was older, he still had that aspect to him. Yet, having a family, he gave them his last to make sure they were satisfied. It may have stressed him out...in more ways than one, but right now? Right now was all that mattered. He was relaxed. He was warm. His eyes stared up at the cracks of the den to catch a glimpse of silverpelt as they blanketed the sky. He never took the time to admire the beauties...because they were just...stars to him. Did he believe his ancestors were nestled in the sky? Of course, but not when it came to the stars. He felt there was a far greater place that Starclan walked, and he was pretty sure that he was going to discover that mystery soon enough. When Dovecoo began to speak, Honeythistle removes his gaze from the stars and he laid his head comfortably on top of her paws as he listened to her speak. The tom flicked his ears, a little confused, but he didn’t move much. “What do you mean by realistic and non-realistic futures? I mean, why would you want to follow a future that is considered non-realistic? Wouldn’t you want the realistic one?” He questioned. He didn’t bring his head up, as his eyes was met with her chest fur. He moved his orbs to stare up at his mate, even though he couldn’t see her eyes. She was drowning in the stars. Honeythistle didn’t think much about the future. He only lived in the moment. Whatever happened; happened. He didn’t want to think much about what Dovecoo said about the future - the many different futures. Because, after all, a part of him knew she was right. There were futures where they were together, there were futures where they weren’t. There were futures where they loved. There were futures where they hate. There were numerous outcomes when it came to life, and that’s what bothered him the most. Maybe, that’s why he didn’t think of the future much. Honeythistle heard her more softer tone. He thought deeply of what she was saying. It almost felt like a jab directed towards him. He shifted his body so that his head faced the other way. Now, he could make out the forms of the other queens and their kits. They must be thinking why he was there, but didn’t voice their worries out. “And, What life do you suppose Starclan wants you to follow?” He asked, keeping his eyes trained on a couple kits nestled near their mother and sleeping. Honeythistle knew he wasn’t Starclan themselves, but he played a magnificent role in Dovecoo’s life. He changed everything around. Morphed it into a life he wanted her to live. Honeythistle was pretty sure Starclan had other plans for this beautiful Molly, but the near notion that Starclan was going to take her away from him, made his heart harden. Only slightly, did he calm down. He softly reminded himself that this was Dovecoo he was talking to. She was sweet and innocent and most of the conversations held between them was heartfelt sweetness. Honeythistle seen her nothing more than innocently beautiful and obedient with an easy to please nature. Talking to her was not some intricately woven sense of conversation that made one think in circles to determine what she meant. On the other paw...talking to her now, in a conversation like this, maybe there was more than meet the eye of this beauty.
Closed Thread