Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old January 11th, 2018, 11:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

lone digger flinched, cowering down as the seer was angered. he looked to the ground, ears flat while he listened to running wind. his tail curled around his small form before he slowly rose up again, breathing heavily. after the seer began to walk once again, lone digger turned to crimson. "don't speak of this again. you have been brought here to fight for the tribe, not to find a mate." his voice seemed to crack as he spoke, but he swallowed it down and returned to his spot of guarding running wind. tail lashing, lone digger held his head low, claws tearing into the ground with every step.

[ @Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) @Shadow ]
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:46 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

His eyes widened a bit when the seer suddenly snapped. He nods slowly looking at lone digger “ .. but..” soon he was off as well. His eyes glowed a bit as he steps back a bit than suddenly hisses loudly “ no! “ he growls as he begins to step forward claws out, “ My lord, I’m no fool. Nor am simply going to let this slide by. This is for my brother and me. I came here seeking a better life and someone to spend it with. So please answer just one question of mine loud and clear... “ he takes a deep breath and than speaks again “ am I allowed to love a other tom? “ he asks proudly and strongly almost looking like ending heart a bit. Than his ears lay flat “ ... I’m sorry I let anger take control of me again... forgive me” He Says bowing his head
@tinyalienkid
@Celestial
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Silent Scatter watched closely how Crimson and Lone Digger had been acting. He had suspected something was happening earlier, but this proved it. The way Crimson looked into Lone Digger’s Eyes where unmistakably lust and love. He seemed to not be the only one to notice. He jumped back suddenly as the seer lashed out. He relaxed seeing the regret showing on his face. Suddenly his fur puffed up as Crimson lashed out.

Silent Scatter didn’t think as he jumped infront of his deer hissing. “Calm yourself! It is not our fault that you cannot control your anger! I do not know if you know this, but here we act respectful to all cats, especially our Seer!” He didn’t relax as Crimson apologized. He watched the rouges every move.

@Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) @tinyalienkid
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:58 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

A poisonous hiss rolled of his tongue as both his tribe mates stepped in to defend him against the rouges disrespect. He flashed them both an apologetic glance and slowly fixed a state towards crimson. His tail lashed with stimulation and his claws picked at the grass. “If you’ve got no respect for us, you’ve no place here” snapped the seer, looking regretful a second time as he finished speaking. He was being to harsh. The seer turn and ran his tail along lone diggers side and nudged silent scatters shoulder with his own reassuringly before padding off his claws clicking against the stone as they where now out of their seathes and ready. “When I say something, listen, because one day someone more ruthless than I will shred your ears off” he growled under his breath keeping his voice low and eyes ahead. He wasn’t in the mood to get into this kind of thing.

@Shadow @tinyalienkid @Sasukewolf (madness)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 12th, 2018, 11:07 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A poisonous hiss rolled of his tongue as both his tribe mates stepped in to defend him against the rouges disrespect. He flashed them both an apologetic glance and slowly fixed a state towards crimson. His tail lashed with stimulation and his claws picked at the grass. “If you’ve got no respect for us, you’ve no place here” snapped the seer, looking regretful a second time as he finished speaking. He was being to harsh. The seer turn and ran his tail along lone diggers side and nudged silent scatters shoulder with his own reassuringly before padding off his claws clicking against the stone as they where now out of their seathes and ready. “When I say something, listen, because one day someone more ruthless than I will shred your ears off” he growled under his breath keeping his voice low and eyes ahead. He wasn’t in the mood to get into this kind of thing.

@Shadow @tinyalienkid @Sasukewolf (madness)

Crimson eyes glowed softly as he begins to speak “ that already happened. That someone is dead. “ he says calmly as he begins to step forward “ I do respect you I really do.. but I know things I know things that are important to this question... but I will drop it for now.. I really do want to join but I have to know... for someone else’s sake. Forgive me.. I just wanted to know and make this cat happy... again.. He’s special to me and I really want to help him and .. “ he looks away “ never mind.. I have a feeling you will know soon enough.. just please tell me after your talk with my brother... I really want to know..” he quickly shakes his head and stands tall “ okay .. now what? More hunting or training?”
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

his form tensed as the seer was angered once again. he sent a pleading look to crimson to just stop, golden eyes bright. lone digger relaxed slightly as he felt the soft touch of running wind's tail, ears laying flat. he will be difficult to train. sighing, he looked to running wind for approval before stepping towards crimson. "for future reference, speaking only of those you have killed shall bring trust to crumble. in this tribe, we do not kill, or even attack, unless absolutely necessary," lone digger's eyes narrowed, "control your anger, and listen to those who are above you in rank. as i am to become your mentor once you have earned the tribe's trust, i will not accept any behavior such as what has just happened moments ago. romance is not the main goal of the tribe, and we don't care what you want. a mate is not necessary, but the tribe's protection is. take heed to these words." once he was finished, lone digger dipped his head towards the seer and stepped back into his rightful place.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow ]
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Silent Scatter didn’t care if the normal him would be freaking out. Silent Scatter was furious. He took a deep breath and flexed his claws. He relaxed only a little when the seer touched his shoulder. Warmness spred over his pelt as he realized that he had been staring at the seer and not Crimson. Even if the seer was the one he would try to protect, he should watch the threat. Right?

Though his mind was screaming that he would definitely not win a fight with this cat, he would still fight to protect. He only knew the basics to defend. Silent Scatter let out a sigh. He was useless but picked his head back up and slithered over to the seers left side and looked more alert than before.

@Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) @tinyalienkid
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:59 PM
The Madness King

@Celestial waiting on you! :3
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Wild Dream paced around the camp impatiently and a little excitedly. Today was her first day of being a trainee and she was so excited! Finally she could get out of the suffocating camp and explore her territory. She was going to be the best guard her tribe has ever seen! Just thinking about it made her want to puff out her chest in pride. However as she shook herself out of her thoughts she saw a frightening seen going on near her. Some cats were talking and seemed mad at each and even the seer was involved. Better not get tangled up in that, she thought.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 21st, 2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Never Fall curled up tighter in his nest. It was a cold night and The lead hunter didn't have long fur to keep him warm. The Tom hadn't been hunting for a while and hadn't taken out a patrol either so he gathered the motivation and with a sigh hauled himself up and padded out into the camp. Every other cat already seemed to be up and busy-a good sign. So it shouldn't be too hard to organise a patrol, right? But the Tom decided to grab some fresh kill for himself before he went out.