Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:08 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'm thankful for my s'mores poptart @Sasukewolf (madness) for always being a good friend and bringing life to the party!

I'm thankful for my WCO mother @Random Melody for always putting up with my neediness.

I'm thankful for @Star because she's an amazing friend.

Honestly I'm glad I found this site; that's what I'm thankful for.

Okay, enough sappiness, time to go roleplay again.
Aww ;^; I’m thankful for having a awesome strawberry poptart like you as a friend!! You’re amazing!
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

. @Cheshire cat who I roleplay with everyday
@Crybaby (At the Disco) @Tigress @Phoenix Flames @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness) who cared for me and talked to me during the hard time I'm having trying to recover from a car crash and being stuck in a wheelchair.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

I'm thankful for
@Alicewolfheart since she is basically my RP buddy! And I would be bored as heck without her. @Sasukewolf (madness) because this person is awesome at creating dark and twisted rp's and is half of my inspiration for the insane ones I create
@ScarredSecrets because she's one of my buddys! Or I think.
@Role who is a buddy ^^
And this site because it's the BOMB!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

I am thankful for the site as a whole, and all the awesome people who make this site the great environment it is.

I am especially thankful to some people I RP with a lot, and these are just some of those great, wonderful people.
@RedHead @Constellation @Mystical
@Okapi @AbsurdJinx
@Doodle @Shoes

And my dog and cat. Totally thankful for them. even when they jump on my keyboard or spill my drink on me

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Beau

@Beau You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.
Aw! I'm thankful for you too! I wish we had gotten to that plot, it would have been fun
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Aw! I'm thankful for you too! I wish we had gotten to that plot, it would have been fun
IKR...yet again Lobsterbreathe is getting into enough trouble taking a life from Snowstar...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

I'm thankful for this whole website, but here are a few.

@Charmer because I like talking to you and you're great. You're honestly like a mom friend and I think that's awesome.

@Rubinaito because I love roleplaying with you and you're super smart to me and I think you're just amazing.

@Random Melody because even though we don't really talk that much I think you're great and we like some of the same stuff I like just silently reading your roleplays.

@Constellation because I love to read all your roleplays and your characters are amazing.

@juniper because I think you were the first person to really talk to me here and you're great.

@Okapi and @Fern You guys are amazing I love roleplaying with you!

And then there are my secret crushes on a few of people here but I'm not gonna mention them because I'm awkward but, yeah.

There are lots more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.
(Look I typed with so much emotion I missed so many mistakes in my writing.)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; November 23rd, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mine is kinda pathetic.
I’m greatful for a roof over my head, water, food (good or not), having a good private school (despite the fact I dislike going to school), having friends, WI-FI, WCO as an entirety (I don’t have the time to mention everyone on WCO lol) and these members of WCO: @~rattlesnake~ @Charmer @Ryder @.:Blue Wishes:. @BluBunnie @Undercover @Hawkstar @Fern @Random Melchester or @Random Melody (IDK which you are now) @Duskflight @Jingle @Mad King @fenic! @AbsurdJinx @Rose Queen @Beau
And the ppl who helped me become myself(some who are gone) @Cloudy @Nighty @Lichen @Crow @Zero to Hero @Gusty @woly @Shadomaru @Duckie @Fallowstar @Deceptionstar @seasalt @Flameleaf @Shoes @Insert_Username_Here (IK some of them left WCO still...). @And everyone one else here!

@~rattlesnake~ Thank you for being a friend to me. When Wheatfur had an apprentice finder, you remembered to mention me to let me know it started.

@Charmer you are willing to assist me in plots that require Shinefang and are a kind person all around.

@Ryder When I returned from my hiatus you were one of the first ppl willing to RP with me, and that means a lot to me.

@.:Blue Wishes:. You are kind and are a smart person.

@BluBunnie you are kind, caring, and make me feel important on WCO.

@Random Melody you make me tear up (no it’s not a crush it’s your personality) you let my character kill Snowstar, you welcomed me when I returned from my hiatus way back before WCO became WCO. You’ve always been a friend to me *sniffles* I’m stopping because I’m tearing up.

@Duskflight you always have been my local buddy, (lez pretend we found out without breaking rules) you are kind and hard-working and I hope your at the college of your dreams now.

@Undercover You are the person who brightens my day. You are active and are the best roleplay partner in Shadowclan I could ask for.

@Hawkstar You always welcome me into your fanclans and it’s so kind.

@Fern You help with out Goldenstep X Lynxsky family tree and are active it means alot to me...

@Jingle You give me meme gifs, (click the spoiler to see it) you pranked me on that video call *blows nose from crying so hard* by not telling me your camera was on...oh well, you only saw my ear...and me in a swimsuit. *laughs until I cry* Well...love dirt or whoever you love. You are the reason I am me.

@Mad King You use to toment me by making my profile pink for fun, you keep me inline with my behavior, and are an awesome staff member. Even though I have a fear of PM’s now

@Rose Queen You always have been there, I might have feared you for most of my time here, but I learned to care for you...discovered your not a robot, and shipped you with Mad King.

@fenic! You are so corny (humor wise) and are such a good Mini-Mod and I’ve always thought you’d go far in your WCO life, and I was right. Having Russetstar and being a mini-mod. I couldn’t be more proud unless you became site owner (BTW when are you doing RC ceremonies)

@AbsurdJinx You are a close friend to me and help me know what’s wrong and right. I couldn’t stand WCO without you!

@Beau You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m taking a sobbing break before continuing lol.

@Cloudy When I was a new member of WCO you took it apon yourself to help tutor me through PM to help me become a better roleplayer

@Ocean You were so kind and caring. How could I forgot you. I miss you so much. I hope you one day visit WCO and see this message awaiting you.

@Nighty You helped me practice adding detail to characters for applications and calmed me when I applied for an HR (which I’m yet to get) and I’m ever so greatful for everything.

@Lichen Wow. I’m tearing up already on you. You brought the sunshine into my world. I was a low unknown member of WCO when you found me and made me feel special and important. You are the reason I’m active on WCO and well, popular. *has a crying fit* I hope all is well for you.

@Crow You were the nicest staff member ever, when you were a staffle. You cared for us and understood we were human and made mistakes. You forgave. I couldn’t be more thankful. You roleplay well and I admire your roleplaying ability, I look up to it.

@Zero to Hero Zerosight has always made me all sappy. So, thank you for creating Zerosight. Then, thank you for creating Surgestorm so Yellowpaw can think she’s discovered the meaning of life and fall in love with Surge (who’s waaaay to old her) You as a human are nice and caring, your friendly and welcoming to others. You are so amazing, I don’t know what I’d do in a WCO universe without you. Also, I’m impressed you were the last to go from two HR’s to 1 HR. And you’ve had Surgestorm longer than any HR’s been on the leaderboard, perhaps longer! And I think real life time Surgestorm has been alive longer than any of the other HRs. ILY in a friendship way (not in another way)

@Gusty You and Halite are special to me and dear to my heart. (Halite perhaps more irl, but still...) You helped me through my early days of WCO and *tears up* always are here for me.

@woly You probably are suprised I put you in the list, but when you originally joined and we insulted the daydream out of eachother, it helped me learn how to insult ppl who bully me irl. And when we made-up through a PM I felt you were a smart, responsible person who I can look-up to.

@Shadomaru You always have been nice, such as inviting me to your wedding with Random or applying to my finders before they were very detailed or agreeing to RP with me.

@Mystery You are kind and friendly, how could I live in a world without you?!

@vos You were so amazing. Almondstar/fall will always be in my heart. PLS ONE DAY ACCEPT MY REQUEST FOR INSTAGRAM!

@Duckie Thank you for banning my account, IK this sounds insane, but it’s true. It braced me for the years to come. I may have spent the day after being banned beating my head against my bed sobbing, but I felt it taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

@Fallowstar Thank you for serving WCO. Thank you for teaching me not to steal other characters names and for existing.

@Deceptionstar Thank you for creating WCO. Thank you for being nice. Thank you for stalling on Deceptionstar (the character)’s death until I could join WCO In his death I loved how he was drinking beer and stuff...Mad King tightened the belt on the rules here.

@seasalt Tawny~ You have been an amazing friend for the chatbox in the General board. IDK how I’d chat on WCO without you.

@Flameleaf Thank you for letting my friend try Roleplaying with you on my account once. Thank you for applying to (literally almost every finder I have) and thank you for being on WCO.

@Shoes Thank-you for becoming Socks to Shoes (lol) *cries harder* You’ve influenced my life so much.

@Insert_User_Here Thank you for existing and being nice...

@Role Thank you for applying me for RPOTM and being a RP partner

@Doodle thank you for being on WCO with me.

@thelittlestdragon thank you for helping me grow interest in the the non-clan stuff...

@Alicewolfheart thank you for being in my WCO family and letting the Chameleon kill your human character.

(I’m crying to much I’m forcing myself to stop) @Charmer Thanks for putting me on your thankful list *sobs myself to death*

R.I.P Okapi died of crying
When a person you were thankful for and we're going to mention mentions and is thankful for pretty much everyone except you lol jk I'm not mad at all *cough* where am I? *cough*
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Omg I feel like malificent right now! Everyone is mentioning eachother here and I don't get one?! Honestly you guys...

But lol jk I'm not jealous at all
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Charmer thank you!
~+~+~+~+~

For @Leo the Loke and @Charmer who are amazing friends!

For @Panic! for being there for me!

For @Myik who made me feel welcome and helped me out when I first joined!

For @Merrypotatoes who was one of the first people who rp’d with me!

For @Myst for helping me feel better when I was feeling down.

For @Okapi for rping with me and putting me on their thankful list!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 23rd, 2017 at 02:25 PM.