Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:22 AM
Let's Tour the Territory |...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:19 AM
Madelaine's Roleplay...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:04 AM
Finder For Barleypaw
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:53 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:48 AM

Old December 21st, 2017, 11:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"Correcto! If I ever had the powers to destroy water, that stream is top of my list. " Flarestrike meowed, flickering his tail. He knew it was basically impossible to destroy water but.. if he could, he would. "But.. I suppose I'll have to thank it for something." That part was muttered, obviously he didn't think he would have even thought of liking her if he didn't know her one bit. Flarestrike felt things were moving quickly but he didn't mind, his fur heated up when her tail brushed under his chin. The tom followed behide her, meeting her gaze when she glanced back. Simple things like that warmed his heart, his eyes looked at the bridge. Flarestrike didn't have a problem with the wood structure, sure the wood felt strange under his paws. However he took the hint Splashpool was a bit fearful of it, his tail brushed her back a little when he stood by her side. Flarestrike put on a fake horrible acted scared face, pawing at the ground. "Heyyyy... Splashpool..? " He used her name for once, which seem rare. "Can.. can we not cross this right now? Tomorrow, cause I'm Truefully a bit scared.." Flarestrike lied, lied horribly. Yet she may notice it or not but doesn't mean he couldn't try to secretly help her.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, looking at his fake scarred looked. He's not really scared. Oh well let's just play along. "Yeah let's do it tomorrow I don't feel confident enough today to cross it and by the time we get across it will be dark and time to go find a new place to stay for the night." replied Splashpool with a dip of her head. The molly felt her paws began to ache at standing for this long. "To go with it my legs are starting to hurt. I don't think I would make it that far." she shrugged, sitting down as she curled her tail around her paws.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:35 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, looking at his fake scarred looked. He's not really scared. Oh well let's just play along. "Yeah let's do it tomorrow I don't feel confident enough today to cross it and by the time we get across it will be dark and time to go find a new place to stay for the night." replied Splashpool with a dip of her head. The molly felt her paws began to ache at standing for this long. "To go with it my legs are starting to hurt. I don't think I would make it that far." she shrugged, sitting down as she curled her tail around her paws.
"Woo! No bridge crossing!" The tom said with fake cheerfulness, Truefully he didn't mind staying one more night. However would he admit that? No, of course not. "Welp! Then.. I can carry you on my back." Flarestrike grinned, a little. Popping his the 'p' in Welp. That seem like a reasonable answer to the problem. He held by a teasing purr, his whiskers twitched with some amusement. "Unless you want to sleep in this wonderful grass!" He said, obviously joking. Flarestrike wasn't the kind of cat who liked to sleep in wet grass. It always tickled his pelt and caused him to have restless nights, like he didn't anyway. Their were times he did just to be near the sky, the dark night sky. The stars were more calming than a wall. Yet he usually slept on a smooth boulder if he did. He rarely did it anymore. Stretching his semi-sore limbs, his eyes looked up to the sky. Flarestrike golden eye color was like the sun, however the clouds covered it. He always thought it was a sign of something bad was going to happen while others thought it was Starclan angry. Or was that just with the moon and at gathering?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:56 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Woo! No bridge crossing!" The tom said with fake cheerfulness, Truefully he didn't mind staying one more night. However would he admit that? No, of course not. "Welp! Then.. I can carry you on my back." Flarestrike grinned, a little. Popping his the 'p' in Welp. That seem like a reasonable answer to the problem. He held by a teasing purr, his whiskers twitched with some amusement. "Unless you want to sleep in this wonderful grass!" He said, obviously joking. Flarestrike wasn't the kind of cat who liked to sleep in wet grass. It always tickled his pelt and caused him to have restless nights, like he didn't anyway. Their were times he did just to be near the sky, the dark night sky. The stars were more calming than a wall. Yet he usually slept on a smooth boulder if he did. He rarely did it anymore. Stretching his semi-sore limbs, his eyes looked up to the sky. Flarestrike golden eye color was like the sun, however the clouds covered it. He always thought it was a sign of something bad was going to happen while others thought it was Starclan angry. Or was that just with the moon and at gathering?
Splashpool bumped her shoulder into his playfully, a smile rising on her face. "Come on we might as well head back to the old fox den. We can do a bit hunting. Hey maybe you can teach me to hunt land animals." meowed Splashpool with a purr. She had made up that her feet her, so she actually was quite eager to hunt any prey that ran across the earth instead of inside the water. The molly looked at Flarestrike, rubbing the top of her head underneath his chin, a bunch more purrs rising from her throat. I wonder what a squirrel taste like or even a mouse or a vole!

Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:

Splashpool bumped her shoulder into his playfully, a smile rising on her face. "Come on we might as well head back to the old fox den. We can do a bit hunting. Hey maybe you can teach me to hunt land animals." meowed Splashpool with a purr. She had made up that her feet her, so she actually was quite eager to hunt any prey that ran across the earth instead of inside the water. The molly looked at Flarestrike, rubbing the top of her head underneath his chin, a bunch more purrs rising from her throat. I wonder what a squirrel taste like or even a mouse or a vole!

"Alright~ Of course, I will Queen. You do know you are learning from one of the worst hunters in Shadowclans
?" Flarestrike admitted, raising a amused brow. Riverclans don't hunt land animals. I'll keep that in mind. A purr rumbled from his throat, licking the tip of her nose. A small mischief smirk appeared on his lips, obviously he was going to use a horrible pick-up-line. "Hey, Splashpool I think I know why you are tired cause you been running through my mind~" He reworded the common line to fit with what was happening. Flarestrike bounded off before she could reply, brushing against her side. The same thing he always did; his paws struck the ground. The force wasn't needed but it was how he ran. His pads had got use to the hard force he used. Their were times his paws bled a little because he literally stomped on a rock when he ran. His muscles rippled under his pelt, a satisfied look in his eyes. Their were times Flarestrike was a flirt and sometimes he just gave little flirty gestures. This was a semi-mix of both.

pronouns.cc
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

"Alright~ Of course, I will Queen. You do know you are learning from one of the worst hunters in Shadowclans
?" Flarestrike admitted, raising a amused brow. Riverclans don't hunt land animals. I'll keep that in mind. A purr rumbled from his throat, licking the tip of her nose. A small mischief smirk appeared on his lips, obviously he was going to use a horrible pick-up-line. "Hey, Splashpool I think I know why you are tired cause you been running through my mind~" He reworded the common line to fit with what was happening. Flarestrike bounded off before she could reply, brushing against her side. The same thing he always did; his paws struck the ground. The force wasn't needed but it was how he ran. His pads had got use to the hard force he used. Their were times his paws bled a little because he literally stomped on a rock when he ran. His muscles rippled under his pelt, a satisfied look in his eyes. Their were times Flarestrike was a flirt and sometimes he just gave little flirty gestures. This was a semi-mix of both.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, running after him. "hey you can't be that bad at hunting and maybe I was thinking about you. Maybe I so happen to be thinking about you right at this moment." she meowed, not being afriad to say what was on her mind as she ran right beside him, letting out a bunch of purrs one by one. I've never ran this fast in my life. I don't even think I've ever ran ever. Fish don't jump out of the water and start running now do they splashpool!

Old December 24th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, running after him. "hey you can't be that bad at hunting and maybe I was thinking about you. Maybe I so happen to be thinking about you right at this moment." she meowed, not being afriad to say what was on her mind as she ran right beside him, letting out a bunch of purrs one by one. I've never ran this fast in my life. I don't even think I've ever ran ever. Fish don't jump out of the water and start running now do they Splashpool!?
"Oh? Mind telling me what they were?" Flarestrike said, a grin spreading throughout his face. Their was a tone of teasing in his voice, purring as she ran past him. The grin turned into a devilish smirk. He took it as a little challenge, bounding after her. Even if it was leaf-fall he felt like it was summer. Flarestrike kicked the leaves below him as he ran, aiming for Splashpool. Planning to tackle her to the ground. The tom launch off the ground. He liked this side of her. Truefully he saw her as a kind and shy kind of molly. If he ever did had a type it would be a cat who was daring and flirty. Somewhat like him but not scared of saying what they thought. While Flarestrike barely ever did that. He wasn't really confident in what he said. His pelt looked like the red leaves on the ground. You can't escape that quick, My Queen!

pronouns.cc
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Oh? Mind telling me what they were?" Flarestrike said, a grin spreading throughout his face. Their was a tone of teasing in his voice, purring as she ran past him. The grin turned into a devilish smirk. He took it as a little challenge, bounding after her. Even if it was leaf-fall he felt like it was summer. Flarestrike kicked the leaves below him as he ran, aiming for Splashpool. Planning to tackle her to the ground. The tom launch off the ground. He liked this side of her. Truefully he saw her as a kind and shy kind of molly. If he ever did had a type it would be a cat who was daring and flirty. Somewhat like him but not scared of saying what they thought. While Flarestrike barely ever did that. He wasn't really confident in what he said. His pelt looked like the red leaves on the ground. You can't escape that quick, My Queen!
Splashpool shook her head in confidence. "Sure can! I'm not afraid to say what I think. I think that we could easily be together. I know a few cats that fell in love with cats outside their clan. We're not doing anything wrong I can tell you that." meowed Splashpool, holding her head high as they began to slow down. The molly looked down her feet as they began to move faster than she expected. "I know there is a way and I promise you I won't stop until I find away. It's not like we'll have kits are anything. We won't spend much time together when we get back to our clans." Splashpool added.

Old December 27th, 2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:

Splashpool shook her head in confidence. "Sure can! I'm not afraid to say what I think. I think that we could easily be together. I know a few cats that fell in love with cats outside their clan. We're not doing anything wrong I can tell you that." meowed Splashpool, holding her head high as they began to slow down. The molly looked down her feet as they began to move faster than she expected. "I know there is a way and I promise you I won't stop until I find away. It's not like we'll have kits are anything. We won't spend much time together when we get back to our clans." Splashpool added.

Flarestrike's whiskers twitched in amusement, But you seem to struggle doing that when you confessed. Yet he didn't say that, not wanting to be impolite even if he was teasing. His paws pounded against the ground, trying to catch up. Speed wasn't a talent for him, more like a skill he was working on. "I suppose however I can't say I am.. not worried. Wonder what happens if they ever find out." The tom admitted, as he tackled her to the ground. Panting, he grinned. "Of course there is a way! True, true. Anyway.. we are.. here!" Flarestrike said, getting off her. He looked up at the fox den, sniffing just in case. A purr rumbled in his throat, he licked his left paw a little. It was still sore from the `accident`. Shaking it a little, he was a bit worried about his side. However he didn't feel sick or anything and should have by now if it was infected. Right?

pronouns.cc
Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Flarestrike's whiskers twitched in amusement, But you seem to struggle doing that when you confessed. Yet he didn't say that, not wanting to be impolite even if he was teasing. His paws pounded against the ground, trying to catch up. Speed wasn't a talent for him, more like a skill he was working on. "I suppose however I can't say I am.. not worried. Wonder what happens if they ever find out." The tom admitted, as he tackled her to the ground. Panting, he grinned. "Of course there is a way! True, true. Anyway.. we are.. here!" Flarestrike said, getting off her. He looked up at the fox den, sniffing just in case. A purr rumbled in his throat, he licked his left paw a little. It was still sore from the `accident`. Shaking it a little, he was a bit worried about his side. However he didn't feel sick or anything and should have by now if it was infected. Right?
Splashpool dipped her head at Flarestrike's words before looking at the old fox den. She hadn't noticed that they wandered far enough to find the shelter. "Im going to go find some moss. Im not quite used to sleeping on the hard ground." meowed Splashpool, glancing around for a place where moss was spotted. She saw a tree a little way ahead with moss growing out of the bark. Splashpool made her way over to the tree, starting to rip peices of the moss off. In one of the tree branches there was a old birds nest with feathers sticking out of it. That will make my nest even softer. The molly unseathed her claws, climbing up the tree. Once she got to the neat she plucked out some of the feathers.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool dipped her head at Flarestrike's words before looking at the old fox den. She hadn't noticed that they wandered far enough to find the shelter. "Im going to go find some moss. Im not quite used to sleeping on the hard ground." meowed Splashpool, glancing around for a place where moss was spotted. She saw a tree a little way ahead with moss growing out of the bark. Splashpool made her way over to the tree, starting to rip peices of the moss off. In one of the tree branches there was a old birds nest with feathers sticking out of it. That will make my nest even softer. The molly unseathed her claws, climbing up the tree. Once she got to the neat she plucked out some of the feathers.

Flarestrike nodded, "Alright, Queen." The tom let out a small yawn. His tail sway a little as he waited for Splashpool to return, gazing at her as she left. Squinting his eyes to see what she was doing until she realize she was in a tree. Splashpool, why are you in a tree? He shook his head lightly in amusement. Not bothering to hide his happy expression. Flarestrike finally looked away from her to look for anything else that could be remotely useful. He crept closer on a pile of leaves, like he was hunting it. Dashing through the pile, meowing in delight as the leaves scattered around. Under the pile of leaves was a lily. Flarestrike paw at the stem, it was a bit damaged but surprising not too much. "Those leaves were useful after all!" Turning his head sideways as he leaned down closer to the lily, picking the lily from the ground. He awaited for Splashpool's return.

pronouns.cc