by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Sprocket and Hunter

@BluBunnie

Hunter saw a rabbit and began to chase it, he sprinted after it, he wouldn't let it escape, not now, after it was so close. He kept chasing it, but it was faster than him, unaware of his surroundings he sprinted across a border into someone's territory trying to catch the rabbit, he really wanted to catch it, maybe he could catch it...thunk.His head hit a tree, chase was over the rabbit was long gone, maybe he'd have more luck next time. He shook his head and sat down dwelling on his disappointment.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 25th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:52 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@BluBunnie

Hunter saw a rabbit and began to chase it, he sprinted after it, he wouldn't let it escape, not now, after it was so close. He kept chasing it, but it was faster than him, unaware of his surroundings he sprinted across a border into someone's territory trying to catch the rabbit, he really wanted to catch it, maybe he could catch it...thunk.His head hit a tree, chase was over the rabbit was long gone, maybe he'd have more luck next time. He shook his head and sat down dwelling on his disappointment.
A tan and cream mottled tom walked through his territory, trying to find something to hunt. He soon caught a the scent of rabbit, but something was strange. The rabbit smelled more like fear then what a normal rabbit would, he wondered what caused its fear. His question was soon answered when another cats scent came across his nose, he followed the scent and came around a tree when he saw the other cat slam into another tree. Sprocket winced, 'That must hurt.' He thought. He watched the rabbit continue to run off and took a few moments to decide if he should go after the rabbit or help the tom. Although the cat had crossed his border, Sprocket wasn't that annoyed. The tom was inexperienced, based upon his hunting skills. Besides, if he chased the rabbit into the territory he might've not noticed the border. He shrugged as he walked over the tom, "Are you alright?" He asked. Sprocket was a smaller cat, with a light country accent and a sweet lavender scent. He wasn't all that threatening. The tom was never one to fight, but he could if he needed to.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
A tan and cream mottled tom walked through his territory, trying to find something to hunt. He soon caught a the scent of rabbit, but something was strange. The rabbit smelled more like fear then what a normal rabbit would, he wondered what caused its fear. His question was soon answered when another cats scent came across his nose, he followed the scent and came around a tree when he saw the other cat slam into another tree. Sprocket winced, 'That must hurt.' He thought. He watched the rabbit continue to run off and took a few moments to decide if he should go after the rabbit or help the tom. Although the cat had crossed his border, Sprocket wasn't that annoyed. The tom was inexperienced, based upon his hunting skills. Besides, if he chased the rabbit into the territory he might've not noticed the border. He shrugged as he walked over the tom, "Are you alright?" He asked. Sprocket was a smaller cat, with a light country accent and a sweet lavender scent. He wasn't all that threatening. The tom was never one to fight, but he could if he needed to.
The light brown short-haired tom's eyes grew wide as he realized he was in another clans territory," I...umm...sorry I was trespassing!" he gasped before the tom asked him if he was alright. He shook his head," It's only a little pain? Why is their a big gash. I mean, being a former Dusk Syndicate Fighter so I'm use to worse pain. I'm sorry I'm a bad hunter...I never had to hunt for myself until two moons ago, and I never was trained to hunt anyways. Oh, my names Hunter by the way." It's kinda ironic that a cat who can't hunt is named Hunter.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
The light brown short-haired tom's eyes grew wide as he realized he was in another clans territory," I...umm...sorry I was trespassing!" he gasped before the tom asked him if he was alright. He shook his head," It's only a little pain? Why is their a big gash. I mean, being a former Dusk Syndicate Fighter so I'm use to worse pain. I'm sorry I'm a bad hunter...I never had to hunt for myself until two moons ago, and I never was trained to hunt anyways. Oh, my names Hunter by the way." It's kinda ironic that a cat who can't hunt is named Hunter.
Sprocket let out a small chuck as the cat finished speaking. "There's no need to apologize, I know it was an accident. Plus, there's enough prey in my territory to accommodate at least one other cat." Sprocket had heard of the Dusk Syndicate before, but never really talked to one of the cats from it. "they don't teach you how to hunt?" He asked. "Well, maybe I can teach you." He mewed, "Then maybe you can stay out of others territory." He joked.

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket let out a small chuck as the cat finished speaking. "There's no need to apologize, I know it was an accident. Plus, there's enough prey in my territory to accommodate at least one other cat." Sprocket had heard of the Dusk Syndicate before, but never really talked to one of the cats from it. "they don't teach you how to hunt?" He asked. "Well, maybe I can teach you." He mewed, "Then maybe you can stay out of others territory." He joked.
Hunter blinked," That's very generous of you, you see the Dusk Syndicate has four groups, hunters, fighters, healers, and guards. I was a guard trained only to protect other cats- I never learned how to heal myself, fight beyond guard fighting, or hunting." he meowed

Old December 29th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Hunter blinked," That's very generous of you, you see the Dusk Syndicate has four groups, hunters, fighters, healers, and guards. I was a guard trained only to protect other cats- I never learned how to heal myself, fight beyond guard fighting, or hunting." he meowed
"Oh dear, that's not very good. Well, you're going to need to know all those things if you're going to live on your own. Maybe you can stay with me a while so I can teach you a few things." He mewed. "Maybe we should start with hunting, you're probably hungry." He added.

Old December 29th, 2017, 03:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Oh dear, that's not very good. Well, you're going to need to know all those things if you're going to live on your own. Maybe you can stay with me a while so I can teach you a few things." He mewed. "Maybe we should start with hunting, you're probably hungry." He added.
Hunter nodded,” I’ve occasionally ate fresh crowfood in the twolegs place.” He meowed knowing it was bad.

Old December 30th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Hunter nodded,” I’ve occasionally ate fresh crowfood in the twolegs place.” He meowed knowing it was bad.
Sprocket whole his head, "Well, let's get started then. Do you know anything about hunting?" He asked. He lifted his muzzle into the air, he wanted to start off with a small prey. Rabbits were one of the most difficult to catch so he ignored the faint rabbit scent . He caught a fresh mouse scent and looked at the fellow tom, "So, what prey do you smell?" He asked.

Old December 31st, 2017, 10:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket whole his head, "Well, let's get started then. Do you know anything about hunting?" He asked. He lifted his muzzle into the air, he wanted to start off with a small prey. Rabbits were one of the most difficult to catch so he ignored the faint rabbit scent . He caught a fresh mouse scent and looked at the fellow tom, "So, what prey do you smell?" He asked.
He shook his head,” I know you need your nose.” He murmered he sniffed,” mouse, and traces of rabbit.” He meowed. He had heard rabbits were difficult to hunt so he hoped he’d stick with the mouse, but wanting to impress his trainer or whatever he was suppose to think of Sprocket.

Old December 31st, 2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
He shook his head,” I know you need your nose.” He murmered he sniffed,” mouse, and traces of rabbit.” He meowed. He had heard rabbits were difficult to hunt so he hoped he’d stick with the mouse, but wanting to impress his trainer or whatever he was suppose to think of Sprocket.

"Good and your nose is very important when hunting. Onc you get more experience you'll be able to tell which scents are the freshest or closest to you." He mewed. "We will start off with the mice, they're the easiest and we can work up from there. We can practice on rocks first if you'd like."